Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-27, 22:24   Link #1041
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN View Post
Who of yours think that Diethard can be a traitor?

Just remember the episodes 10 and 11, he show a face with much frustration after that Zero dont hear him recomendations.
I think it's pretty likely that either Diethard or Tamaki will become a traitor by the end of the season, with one of them as the red herring for the other. Diethard in particular is the type who would turn Zero into a martyr if he thought it would help Zero's cause the most.
Old 2008-06-27, 22:25   Link #1042
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, the farthest we can go is Schneizel deducing Lelouch=Zero from the chess game. It's a stretch. But, if Schneizel had been aware of Lelouch's hatred for Charles since young, and the skills displayed durinng the game...
Old 2008-06-27, 22:26   Link #1043
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It was also funny to see how he fumbled with the whole "power of the heart" thing. He seemed utterly confused.

I'm not sure if he knows. He is very smart, so he may have considered the idea of Lelouch being alive since Nunnally has returned. I seem to recall that Darlton had formed an idea of who Zero could have been as Cornelia had mentioned it in 25. I'm sure Schneizal could have come to the same conclusion. The question then is how would he use such info. They could always use Kallen for something, but I'm not sure.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-27, 22:37   Link #1044
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
It was also funny to see how he fumbled with the whole "power of the heart" thing. He seemed utterly confused.
The best thing about that is it isn't cheesy. Not when Suzaku brought it up in the Million Miracles Turn nor when Shirley argued to Lelouch about it. As a newer theme it actually gives a bit of humanity to the show to complement the mecha portion.

It also appears that Sayoko might continue to masquerade as Lelouch in this next Turn, meaning if Lelouch is forced to perform "stunts" then Ninja Sayoko can cover for him quite nicely. Though I doubt such a turn of events wouldn't surprise other students, the student council or the visiting Rounds.
Old 2008-06-27, 22:39   Link #1045
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
It also appears that Sayoko might continue to masquerade as Lelouch in this next Turn, meaning if Lelouch is forced to perform "stunts" then Ninja Sayoko can cover for him quite nicely. Though I doubt such a turn of events wouldn't surprise other students, the student council or the visiting Rounds.
Yeah, but if Sayoko goes TOO overboard with stunts and such, it could cast suspicion. Lelouch is probably the most nonathletic characters in the entire anime.
Old 2008-06-27, 22:41   Link #1046
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Yeah, but if Sayoko goes TOO overboard with stunts and such, it could cast suspicion. Lelouch is probably the most nonathletic characters in the entire anime.
Wait, Lelouch can do anything physical?
Old 2008-06-27, 22:41   Link #1047
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
The best thing about that is it isn't cheesy. Not when Suzaku brought it up in the Million Miracles Turn nor when Shirley argued to Lelouch about it. As a newer theme it actually gives a bit of humanity to the show to complement the mecha portion.
Well, it was a little odd when she was naming all the things one does (or rather she does) when in love. It is alright though I suppose and I'm curious how it will factor in as time goes on. I found the comment to C.C. when he asked her if she wanted to see such a thing funny for some reason as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Wait, Lelouch can do anything physical?
He can carry people like C.C. and Nunnally. Endurance wise, no.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-27, 22:50   Link #1048
yamibakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
I think it's pretty likely that either Diethard or Tamaki will become a traitor by the end of the season, with one of them as the red herring for the other. Diethard in particular is the type who would turn Zero into a martyr if he thought it would help Zero's cause the most.
Tamaki? Betray? I don't see how. Its the same thing with Diethard. Tamaki with his rash attitude is a bit comedic. He also started out with the resistance(with Kallen, Ogi, Naota, etc) which Zero rescued and originally worked with. Diethard has a better reason for betrayal than Tamaki. As far betrayal goes what about CC. That would present a real problem for Lelouch.

Quote:
The question then is how would he use such info. They could always use Kallen for something, but I'm not sure.
Provided Schneizel does make the connection, I don't think he would do anything drastic concerning Kallen. Though I guess it would seem dull if she remained just a prisoner. It seems too easy a choice for them to try and use Kallen in someway. 1 more day, and we'll come closer to the truth.
Old 2008-06-27, 22:51   Link #1049
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
He can carry people like C.C. and Nunnally. Endurance wise, no.
Speaking of which, there's some pervert sicko-freaks on this board who're obsessed with the concept of a siscon Lelouch. It's not a stretch to assert that Lelouch wasn't thinking of her in that way as a result of his conversing with Shirley. He cares about her, and as long as her safety is secured and ensured by Suzaku he's little reason to worry over her.
Old 2008-06-27, 22:55   Link #1050
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Speaking of which, there's some pervert sicko-freaks on this board who're obsessed with the concept of a siscon Lelouch. It's not a stretch to assert that Lelouch wasn't thinking of her in that way as a result of his conversing with Shirley. He cares about her, and as long as her safety is secured and ensured by Suzaku he's little reason to worry over her.
ok now just because some of us believes that he's a siscon, how does it makes us perverted
Old 2008-06-27, 22:56   Link #1051
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Provided Schneizel does make the connection, I don't think he would do anything drastic concerning Kallen. Though I guess it would seem dull if she remained just a prisoner. It seems too easy a choice for them to try and use Kallen in someway. 1 more day, and we'll come closer to the truth.
He could use her as bait I suppose. Easiest thing to do.

Quote:
She was talking about loving someone and then asked him if he had anyone that made him do crazy things. He thought of Nunnally because he loves her (as a sister) and started this whole thing up for her. I don't get what is with the crazy siscon theories. Hmm, I just thought of some ending like Kanami for some reason with her, but that is a bit crazy.

Old 2008-06-27, 22:58   Link #1052
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Siscon? Apparently, these guys have never seen Komui Lee in D.Gray-man.
Old 2008-06-27, 22:59   Link #1053
yamibakura

Quote:
People seem to like to take things out of context. -_- Despite Lelouch's new resolve and Suzaku's promise to keep Nunally safe, wouldn't he still think about and care about his sister? I don't have any siblings, but I think thats what an older brother would do. Especially given the circumstances surrounding who they are and their lives right now, Nunally and Lelouch. Another reason they didn't show one of the other female characters was likely to hide from declaring any possible love interest. They want to keep the drama going through the show, they only get closer inch by inch as the series goes on. This leaves the rest of us fans speculating, thinking, and wondering. Nunally was an obvious escape route for them. Just like Tamaki was for Zero to get away from the conversation with Diethard and Kaguya.
Old 2008-06-27, 22:59   Link #1054
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
ok now just because some of us believes that he's a siscon, how does it makes us perverted
Okay, how 'bout I say: "...and those crazy siscon theories spouted by otherwise sane people"?

There now...feel better?
Old 2008-06-27, 23:00   Link #1055
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

On Nunnally, Lelouch must have been worried sick. Granted, Area 11 is now left with docile people, but a blind and maimed girl as governor?
Old 2008-06-27, 23:01   Link #1056
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Siscon? Apparently, these guys have never seen Komui Lee in D.Gray-man.
That made me laugh. He is way more of a siscon than Lelouch could ever hope to be.

Old 2008-06-27, 23:03   Link #1057
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
I don't think that Lelouch is a siscon, he seemed to have no trouble thinking about pairing up Nunnally and Suzaku at the beginning of Stage 17. Nunnally, however, I have no doubt in my mind she is a brocon.
Old 2008-06-27, 23:04   Link #1058
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I don't think that Lelouch is a siscon, he seemed to have no trouble thinking about pairing up Nunnally and Suzaku at the beginning of Stage 17. Nunnally, however, I have no doubt in my mind she is a brocon.
Now, THAT is something new. Kinda makes me glad that she's... immobile.
Old 2008-06-27, 23:06   Link #1059
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Nunnally, however, I have no doubt in my mind she is a brocon.
She hasn't seen men in a decade. I wouldn't breach that subject now and I don't think it's speculate-able just yet!
Old 2008-06-27, 23:07   Link #1060
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

You people think about this stuff way more than what's necessary. Or healthy, for that matter. >_> Granted, I don't know why people would think he'd be a siscon. As far as I could tell, the only one who thought that was Sayoko.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories