AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-16, 16:03   Link #1081
Korinov
The Burned Man walks!

Thinking about the re-meeting, that is one of the moments I would prefer Claymore would be a pure seinen like Berserk. You know, imagine Yagi focusing one whole chapter only in Clare & Raki, just like Miura did with Gatsu & Kiasca
Old 2008-06-16, 16:09   Link #1082
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

i also agree with the 'more fights ahead' and maybe raki will help clare out somehow in a fight and surprising her with his new ability.
Old 2008-06-16, 17:09   Link #1083
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
there there *pats* quit drinking 'em hatorade, it's bad for ya ^^;

i'm enjoying my harem here on the claymore forum too.

neway, umm, you think raki and clare's reuniting going to take a whole chapter? me thinks so~
Lol hatorade. That made my day.

I think Raki's and Clare's reuniting will take longer than a chapter. Mabye three.
Old 2008-06-16, 17:19   Link #1084
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyMan View Post
As a side note, I really hope that Raki still knows how to cook , I doubt that he'd just give up on it. Your thoughts?
Raki The Cook and his crackpot. Can't wait xD

When push comes to shove, that's when friction produces heat.

Sry for me bad English, ain't be me main tongue^^
Old 2008-06-17, 19:01   Link #1085
Lich_king
Frostmourne hungers!

Raki is looking cool in chapter 80. Kinda reminds me of black swordsman.... wandering the land and slaying yoma....
Old 2008-06-17, 23:08   Link #1086
yvcso
Watashi wa Saya~

Send a message via MSN to yvcso
I think that he will stay in that town, the g7 will come, and then he will see one of them, but he won't recognize \ know her, and they'll keep going, and then, they'll meet him :P
Old 2008-06-18, 04:41   Link #1087
FateAnomaly

Then they thought Raki is a yoma so they chopped him up.
Old 2008-06-18, 04:49   Link #1088
yvcso
Watashi wa Saya~

Send a message via MSN to yvcso
Yeah *________________________________*
Old 2008-06-18, 08:25   Link #1089
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvcso View Post
I think that he will stay in that town, the g7 will come, and then he will see one of them, but he won't recognize \ know her, and they'll keep going, and then, they'll meet him :P
Not recognize? how come? Clare didn't change at all, nor did any other of the G7. They still have silver eyes and bight hair... And also that little child Raki is carrying around might be able to get a whiff of claymores when ever the G7 are near?

Old 2008-06-18, 08:34   Link #1090
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
Not recognize? how come? Clare didn't change at all, nor did any other of the G7. They still have silver eyes and bight hair... And also that little child Raki is carrying around might be able to get a whiff of claymores when ever the G7 are near?
well the only ones that would recognize Raki/Raki would recognize would be Clare and Helen (she would of stayed in his memory due to the way she acted lol) . While he may remember Miria and Deneve he hasn't had any meeting with Tabitha, Cynthia & Yuma.
Old 2008-06-18, 09:33   Link #1091
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

Thats true, though I guess he will first notice that they are half human half yoma, and then the strange clothes they wear. He might be able to conclude, that they are special Claymores. And I am a 100% positive, that he will ask any Claymores he encounters, especially those "stranged clothed ones", if they saw Clare...

Old 2008-06-20, 09:05   Link #1092
myshka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekowai View Post
Raki will now fight a crab and die...and all lived happy after
heh is that a ffxi reference?
Old 2008-06-20, 13:21   Link #1093
OliverTwist

I think Raki is going to mistake one of the ghosts for a yoma and their meeting is going to start with a fight, which should be pretty interesting because it could settle how strong Raki actually is, if we don't know aready by then.
Old 2008-06-20, 14:28   Link #1094
NobodyMan
Trying to be somebody

Send a message via MSN to NobodyMan
While he may have suspicions, due to the fact that the ghosts aren't wearing standard claymore equipment, I doubt he would just attck one of the ghosts without asking questions first.

I do think that we will soon see more of his strength pretty soon though. I think I posted this on the ch. 80 topic, but it was skimmed over so I'll post it again here. I have a feeling that he will run into another claymore or AB before he meets the ghosts. Some candidates for this are Raphaela (good time to re-introduce her), Duph (could explain his absence), or even Rachel and Audrey (would be amusing ).

If it was Rachal and Audrey, I could imagine Raki saying something along the lines of this:

Raki: hmm, I thought the organization stopped making male claymores a long time ago?
Rachal: WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?
Audrey: *laughs*

And so he earns the title of, Raki of the loose tongue.

Sig made by Yumii-chan.
Avi made by Woodburner
Old 2008-06-20, 14:59   Link #1095
OliverTwist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyMan View Post
While he may have suspicions, due to the fact that the ghosts aren't wearing standard claymore equipment, I doubt he would just attck one of the ghosts without asking questions first.
I think it will all depend on the circumstances. He can't detect yoki at all, so what if that little girl is some prodigy at it and points out one of the cloaked ghost 7 in some town? I don't think it would be a fight where the claymores would pull out their special moves before it ended with everyone realizing the mistake, but it would be fun to see how Raki does before then.
Old 2008-06-20, 15:44   Link #1096
NobodyMan
Trying to be somebody

Send a message via MSN to NobodyMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverTwist View Post
I think it will all depend on the circumstances. He can't detect yoki at all, so what if that little girl is some prodigy at it and points out one of the cloaked ghost 7 in some town? I don't think it would be a fight where the claymores would pull out their special moves before it ended with everyone realizing the mistake, but it would be fun to see how Raki does before then.
Fair enough. I'm just as excited as you are to see just how strong Raki has gotten over the 7 years he's been gone. It'll be fun to to watch indeed .

Sig made by Yumii-chan.
Avi made by Woodburner
Old 2008-06-20, 19:11   Link #1097
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

I see it coming, we're gonna have a nearly blonde Hulk instead of a normal Raki xD

Old 2008-06-20, 19:53   Link #1098
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverTwist View Post
I think Raki is going to mistake one of the ghosts for a yoma and their meeting is going to start with a fight, which should be pretty interesting because it could settle how strong Raki actually is, if we don't know aready by then.
Well a fanfiction deals with the idea he challenges Clare to a duel and wins (though under the condition she uses no yoki). But i can't see him randomly attacking half-yoma with the intention to kill.
Old 2008-06-20, 20:02   Link #1099
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

I still dont think that Raki would win, as Clare has much more experience. And she still is alot faster and alot stronger than a normal human (I ain't be saying that Raki is a normal human) could ever be, even though she doesn't utilize any Yoki.

Old 2008-06-20, 20:21   Link #1100
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
I still dont think that Raki would win, as Clare has much more experience. And she still is alot faster and alot stronger than a normal human (I ain't be saying that Raki is a normal human) could ever be, even though she doesn't utilize any Yoki.
Well depends i guess i mean without using yoki in the Cid & Galk vs Clare fight , Clare did have a minor amount of trouble. Raki as he is now would beat them without even needing to try.

It would be a good fight to see
Closed Thread