AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-04-24, 19:53   Link #101
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Aeriagames is going all-out: even google ads and facebook has it.
Old 2013-04-25, 14:03   Link #102
Xion Valkyrie

Haha.. so some guy on the MMORPG.com forums got banned from the game because people were complaining that he was running around naked (he bought the unsealer). The e-mail from the support telling him of the ban basically said people were complaining and that the unsealer was meant to be used so you can use other underwear, not to run around naked in...

And I thought Nexon was shitty.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 15:11   Link #103
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Haha.. so some guy on the MMORPG.com forums got banned from the game because people were complaining that he was running around naked (he bought the unsealer). The e-mail from the support telling him of the ban basically said people were complaining and that the unsealer was meant to be used so you can use other underwear, not to run around naked in...
This has got to be the dumbest thing I've heard all week! LOL
So glad I'm done with anything related to AeriaGames.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 16:30   Link #104
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
I wonder if there's an unsealer option with the male character. That'd make some epic trolling opportunities if I could run around as a bishie with a huge dong hanging out.
Old 2013-04-25, 17:02   Link #105
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
I wonder if there's an unsealer option with the male character. That'd make some epic trolling opportunities if I could run around as a bishie with a huge dong hanging out.
Hey! You got that idea from me. XD But yea that'd be funny as hell.
Old 2014-08-28, 01:54   Link #106
wanghui

No offense to anyone interested in playin it, I'm just giving my two cents on it. From the visuals the world looks pretty, But for the love of god there is such a thing called TOO MUCH.they might ass well call this Fanservice Online.
Old 2014-08-28, 07:11   Link #107
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

You're pretty late on that buddy XP
Old 2014-08-28, 07:28   Link #108
MartianMage

Ah Scarlet Blade Online... I used to play this game and it's actually pretty fun. The gameplay is very simple but I found it really fun. I played Sentinel with a very PVP oriented build. I could pretty much 1v1 anyone that is not insanely stacked... I also found Janus and Turnpike really fun... well as long as you avoid the cap lvl Janus and Turnpike you won't meet those people with +10 unique everything. Yeah if you're very into PvP this game can be fun. I have no idea about the situation now but back then I can roam around neutral maps fragging people and it was pretty fun... sentinel with less than 5k hp?! psh! then I win against their 9k hp haha I think I can also down 10k hp but that's already pushing it... the only exceptions are whippers and defenders since exceeding 10k is pretty normal for them... of course doesn't matter if they have more if they can't burst me I just kite them and win lol

I think I still have images uploaded on my bucket... yeah here:

The wings is for a successful "flag" capture in the once a week battle. I already forgot the name lol but capturing the flag with a sentinel with 4187 hp(not completely buffed though) is pretty hard to do lol

This one is me hanging out with some Royal Guards... we usually kill each other though with me the one usually doing the killing but those 2 have pretty good gears and they're both good sports

This one I'm hanging in the bar... pretty high rank huh? and over 9000 kills XD

I quit a few weeks after the big server merge. Why? Because a lot of my friends were quitting and that's pretty much what happens in an MMO your friends quit... it affects your mood to play too.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2014-08-28 at 14:56.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote