AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-28, 09:41   Link #1181
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikke View Post
Well.. Here's an attempt to illustrate a fraction of a battle scene in E.S.S.. a few chapters back, if anyone remembers.. The drawings are unfinished in some frames; I was in a hurry..

I wanted to do the whole thing, but since time is allways an issue this is all I ended up with..

Spoiler for Scene:

Yeah Hell.. You did slip and fall on your ass there, sorry..
Thats really good actually Mikke. Although it looks like there is more at the bottom but it doesn't show. Wait I slipped and fell on my ass?! It seems my swordsmanship has gotten a little rusty.

@Bikerider, yeah make some more Ophelia snapshots they are funny, and some more of Yuma stalking Clare, those are hilarious.
Old 2008-04-28, 11:29   Link #1182
shelter
Every word must conjure

Send a message via MSN to shelter
Edited Claymore Poetry

But I'm not very satisfied with it. I might take it down later & redo it again. I had a lot of Miria poem, so this one's for the Galatea fans/ admirers. Again, some religious themes, partly because I wanted to use the perspective of Galatea after the 7 year time-skip. This is probably what she'd think knowing that the Organization was coming for her.

Anyway, I've always thought with Galatea as a nun, there would've been probably a lot of distractions at that church in Rabona

Spoiler for Last Epistle of Galatea:
Old 2008-04-28, 12:02   Link #1183
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

That's some fine drawing there Mikke
Old 2008-04-28, 12:14   Link #1184
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelter View Post
Edited Claymore Poetry

But I'm not very satisfied with it. I might take it down later & redo it again. I had a lot of Miria poem, so this one's for the Galatea fans/ admirers. Again, some religious themes, partly because I wanted to use the perspective of Galatea after the 7 year time-skip. This is probably what she'd think knowing that the Organization was coming for her.

Anyway, I've always thought with Galatea as a nun, there would've been probably a lot of distractions at that church in Rabona

that's really cool.. only that the meek will never inherit there earth, for theres no such thing as a meek people.. and never will be
Old 2008-04-28, 12:17   Link #1185
hell88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelter View Post
Edited Claymore Poetry

Although that was pretty good, I have a question. Why do you always have to make your poems so depressing?!

You should make a poem about Helen and Deneve, that would be funny. It would probably be about Helen always being hungry and getting on Deneve's nerves.

But if you want to keep making depressing poems I think a poem about Irene would be pretty depressing. Or mabye Jean, or Raphaela, and of course mabye Clare.
Old 2008-04-28, 14:31   Link #1186
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Anyway guys.. if anybody still wants to continue E.S.S then go ahead and do it, while I focus on a few cool manga snap shots like this one..

Maybe throw in a chapter occasionally..

For now I'll finish the Bishou vs Group - Shelter's appearance and so on..
Old 2008-04-28, 16:06   Link #1187
hell88
Banned

I still want to continue it! Its just starting to get fun again!

Epic Soul Searching - A Dark Beginning - Part 5
-----------------------------------------------------------

NSW: Well it seems you guys are after the same thing I am... I think, that makes us ally's. But as you can see I already have a hunting team. Now why did you want to catch up to me? Do you want to join me?

Mikke: Not exactly!

Bishou: Wait Mikke! Mabye we should talk this over-

Shelter: We were going to join you!

NSW: Shelter.... I don't believe this. You and your group of misfits and awakened beings want to join me? You after all those years ago when you destroyed over half of my fraction and made it so hard for me to rebuild my empire.

Shelter: Oh yes that was so long ago.... I forgot how much history we have.

NSW: Okay I'll let you join me. I'll even let Mikke and Bishou come back to me. I'll free them of being hunted down. But I will kill you Torren, Enara, Shelter, and Wierdo because you guys have gave me lots of trouble especially you Wierdo you were supposed to kill off Hell but you forgot your mission and joined him!

Wierdo: But they have chocolate! Wait I had a mission.

NSW: Whatever I think you should meet my claoked warriors. I believe you already have before.

Fenrir was the first to show himself then Nesty.

Mikke: Oh no not these guys!

The last one revealed himself and it was DefiledOne!

Bishou: WHAT?! HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?! I KILLED YOU!

DefiledOne: I have no reason to answer that.

The two groups had a stare down for a few moments which eventually felt like forever. Then they felt a powerful surge of yoki.

Bishou: Its Hell! He's rampaging again!

Mikke: Lets hurry! We can catch up to him if we go now!

The two groups started to run off when NSW's group was stoped by the undead four.

NSW, Fenrir, Nesty, DefiledOne: What?!

Temptest attacked Fenrir first, Chiba whent after NSW, Biker attacked Nesty, and Isley wen't up against DefiledOne. The battle was going so fast that no one could be seen.

Shelter's group kept on going.

Wierdo: Hey shouldn't we be helping those guys!

Bishou: Don't be stupid! Those guys will just try to kill us again when they get the chance!

Wierdo: Oooooooh....

When they were running Mikke thought of something.

Mikke: Hey Torren and Enara! The two of you haven't said much are you planning something?

Enara: N-no its just that I don't really know what I'm going to do next when we go to kill - I mean stop Hell!

Mikke: And what about you Torren?!

Torren: I once helped him before, gave him a place to stay but one day the village we lived in got attacked and no one survived. I figure I can help him out again, what else is thier to say than that.

Mikke: I see....

Back at NSW's group.

NSW: WHAT IS THIS?! HOW COME YOU WONT DIE?!

Temptest: Its because where already dead!

NSW, Fenrir, Nesty, DefiledOne: ?

Chiba: But don't worry I think we bought enouph time for the other group to get away.

NSW: Huh?!

The undead four dissapeared.

Fenrir: Now what do we do?!

NSW: We wait and take our time.

Meanwhile Shelter's group runs into a bunch of eggs that are starting to hatch.

DGK: I see you finally ran into Nightwish's experiment!

Shelter: DGK!

Without another word Shelter went to go and fight DGK.

Shelter: Stay back everyone I'll hold him off.

Bishou: What are hatching out of these eggs?

Torren: They look like dragons.

Mikke: We should destroy them before its too late!

Bishou: I don't think it would be to hard for you the dual bladed hex ripper.

Wierdo: Huh why did you call him that?

Bishou: IDIOT! Did you not listen to when I told you about how I met Mikke!

Wierdo: I fell asleep though.

Bishou: Its his special attack and he uses it when he needs to make a quick kill.

Mikke pulled out both his swords and started killong all the baby dragons in an instant.

Then they heard a loud roar coming from above them.

Bishou: WHAT IS THAT?!

Mikke: Thats HELL IN HIS AWAKENED FORM!

Bishou: No way!

DGK: Shelter you and your group made a mistake by killing those eggs!

Shelter looked over only to see Hell blast a fireball at his group.

Enara: HE CAN BREATH FIRE!

Torren was the first person to do anything by turning into her awakened form and using her vine like body to try and tie down Hell but she was thrown away.

Mikke ran up Hell's tale from behind and tried the dual bladed hex ripper but nothing happened.

Enara went into her awakened form but was pushed back by Hell when he tried to step on her.

Bishou: This.... Is...

But then she felt a strange yoki from Wierdo.

Bishou: What?

Wierdo: This feels good.... Its time for me to fight at full power!

Wierdo all the sudden had tremendous yoki and jumped up to Hells face and punched him and it almost had an effect but Hell swated him down like a fly with one of his clawed hands.

Bishou: I have never had to try this, but here it goes.

Bishou used yoki manipulation something she never usually used. She was able to stop Hell and get into his mind so he could see what he was doing.

Hell88: AH.... WHATS GOING.... ON....

Bishou: Hell its me! Bishou! Come back your going to kill us.

DGK: WHAT!? THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I WANTED BISHOU!

Shelter: WHAT?!

DGK: Are you still here!

He kicks Shelter across the face and sends him flying.

Shelter: AAAAAAAAH!

Then he strikes Bishou with a lightning bolt.

Bishou: AAAAAAAAAAHH!

Hell88: B-Bishou.....

DGK: Now Hell go back under my control!

Hell88: No.....

Then Mikke came up from behind DGK and attacked him with both his swords in a horizontal swing.

DGK: Nice try but no cigar!

DGK turns around and spin kicks Mikke.

Mikke: He's to fast...

Bishou was on the ground and tried getting up.

Bishou: I'll try this again. Hell come back to us.... Your hurting us.

Hell88: W-what? I'm hurting you?

DGK was going to attack Bishou but Torren jumped in the way.

Torren: Its pretty obvious your in control here!

DGK: Get out of my way!

DGK used the same illusion he used on Hell to bring him back on Torren and then he threw her out of his way.

Torren: (How did he?)

Bishou: Please Hell come back-

Before she finished her sentence DGK kicked her across the face.

DGK: Wench! I'll finish you now!

He was about to cut her head off.

Mikke trys to get up: No Bishou!

Shelter: What I can't do anything....

Wierdo: *out cold*

Enara: They are too strong for us.... *passes out*

Torren: *out cold as well*

But as DGK tried to strike down Bishou a clawed hand picked him up and lifted him in the air.

Hell88: I'll... Kill.... You!

DGK: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

DGK tried to fight out of Hell's grasp but Hell was to powerful in his awakened form and bit off DGK's head! Then ate the wrest of the body in one bight!

NSW: NOW!

In a second NSW's hunting team jumped out and into the claering to kill off everyone, but Hell didn't allow it as he swung his tale around knocking them back, but before they could attack Hell picked up the others and flew off.

Mikke: H-Hell is that you in there?

Hell88: I'm.... going somewhere.... safe.... I need to find a tree to rest under....

Shelter: Huh?

Mikke: That is you in there.

Bishou: It worked... I brought him back. WAIT ARE YOU FLYING!? I HATE FLYING!
*faints from fear of hieghts*

Hell88: I have to get my clothes first I left them on top of a mountain..... You wouldn't want to see me naked would you?

Mikke: I don't think so. But its a good thing all the girls are knocked out.

Shelter: *laughs*

Eventually Hell landed in a dense forest to hide in and went back to his human form.

Mikke: You seem different Hell. Your body is still distorted a little.

Hell88: Even when I go back to my human form I am still awakened a little bit, but its seems now that I have eaten DGK that I can control it easier.

Shelter: Well I'm going to look for food . I think everyone is going to be hungry when they get up.

Shelter leaves while the others wake up.

Enara: Ow my head hurts....

Torren: I guess we won.

Wierdo: WHERE'S THE CHOCOLATE!

Bishou: WERE ON THE GROUND! I hate flying.

When she was talking Hell looked her in the face.

Bishou: Hey what are you looking at!?

Hell88: I wanted to thank you for pulling me back. Even though my body is still distorted and my eyes still have a red glow I feel like I am human again. Thanks.

Bishou: Uh... Your welcome I guess.

Then Hell fell to the ground and started to pass out.

Hell88: I'm glad I didn't kill any of you......

But when he wen't to sleep he kept on having dreams of DGK telling him what Nightwish's real secret plan is.

Mikke: Now what do we do? Now that we have Hell back.

Torren: Can't you feel it he has DGK's powers inside of him. We should keep him from Nightwish as he will want Hell back more than ever now.

Bishou: Don't forget about NSW, he will be after us now that we are already tired from battle.

Back at the clearing.

NSW: It seems Hell can go back to his human form now when he wants. This could be a problem if he can switch forms. Fenrir! Nesty! DefiledOne! Go after them!

The three cloaked warriors left and were ready to kill.

DefiledOne: I want Bishou! That woman nearly killed me! Its my turn to get her back!

Meanwhile

Nightwish: They only killed off that one nest of eggs? Well at least I still have the other five. *evil laughter*

Temptest: What should we do?

Nightwish: Oh yes the undead four. I want you guys to be my new personal bogygaurds.

End of Dark Beginning

To be continued...

Last edited by hell88; 2008-04-28 at 17:39.
Old 2008-04-28, 16:07   Link #1188
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Yuma: Guys! Guys~! *runs into the cave and doubles over, panting* You've got to....look at this!

Miria: What's the matter Yuma?

Yuma: *holds up a single letter* This!

Tabatha: *takes the letter and reads it silently* 0.0

Deneve: ... great, now let's all just take turns reading it silently...

Miria: *takes the letter herself* ... I don't believe it...

Helen: What's wrong Big Sis?

Miria: This letter...is from Rubel.

Clare: What!? How did he know that we were out here!?

Miria: I have no idea...he even got the cave number correct...*mumbles the last part* Anyway...we are invited to attend a secret hot springs resort. He says that 'everyone will be there'.

Helen: 'Everyone' as in...?

Miria: I have no idea but it says, 'A chance to see what you've once had and lost'. How typical of him to have it so cryptic.

Yuma: So can we go? *looks ever hopeful*

Cynthia: A hot springs resort? I've never been to one of them, are they fun?

Deneve: A very boring place, if you ask me.

Cynthia: Why?

Deneve: All you do is lounge around and soak up in hot water.

Tabatha: ... that does sound boring...wait, soaking in water...?

Helen: It's only as boring as the people there are. :P *pointed glance at Deneve, who turns her head away* We'll make games and such! It's like a sleep-over but longer!

Yuma: So can we go, Clare? Can we, can we?

Clare: *sweatdrop* Why are you asking me... Ask Miria, she's in charge.

Yuma: But you usually do things on your own so if you're going alone, I want to come!

Clare: *thinks* Damn, she saw right through me!

Miria: ... for some reason, I feel this urge to go and see this resort for ourselves. Relaxing in a hot spring sounds so very tempting...with a bottle of warm sake to boot...

Tabatha: *hyper active imagination kicks in of Miria seated on a rock, a towel draped sensually over her shoulder, her slender legs dangling in the warm steamy water, sipping delicately on her sake bottle with a contented sigh.*
... *nosebleeds exactly 4 seconds later*

Miria: *wondering why Tabatha suddenly ran for tissue* ... anyway, you girls want to go?

Deneve: This is strange. You don't even think that it's a trap or anything. Why is that Miria?

Miria: *shrugs* I can't be up-tight ALL the time.

Cynthia: Yay! No up-tightness! *cowers when Miria glares at her*

Yuma: Yay! So we're going to a real hot-springs resort!!

TBC...

Alright, if anyone wants to pick this up, be my guest. Basically, the premise is to have the Claymores at a Japanese-style Hot Springs resort/Onsen. By Claymores, I mean, the entire cast of the story - this includes 'dead' characters! Everyone's welcome to make an appearance so if you want your fave included - write them in!

Maybe this will kick some life into some people.
Old 2008-04-28, 16:22   Link #1189
hell88
Banned

The seven ghosts in hot springs.... I feel life in me already! Wait dead charaters, that means Jean and Flora can be in it to, and Teresa and she can be with Irene! Oh my, my mind just went strait through the gutter.

BUT IF ANYONE PUTS RACHEL AND UNDINE IN IT I THINK I'LL CRY!

Oh wait I forgot Galatea! Wow that would be hot!

Last edited by hell88; 2008-04-28 at 17:29.
Old 2008-04-28, 16:47   Link #1190
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Yuma: Guys! Guys~! *runs into the cave and doubles over, panting* You've got to....look at this!

Miria: What's the matter Yuma?

Yuma: *holds up a single letter* This!

Tabatha: *takes the letter and reads it silently* 0.0

Deneve: ... great, now let's all just take turns reading it silently...

Miria: *takes the letter herself* ... I don't believe it...

Helen: What's wrong Big Sis?

Miria: This letter...is from Rubel.

Clare: What!? How did he know that we were out here!?

Miria: I have no idea...he even got the cave number correct...*mumbles the last part* Anyway...we are invited to attend a secret hot springs resort. He says that 'everyone will be there'.

Helen: 'Everyone' as in...?

Miria: I have no idea but it says, 'A chance to see what you've once had and lost'. How typical of him to have it so cryptic.

Yuma: So can we go? *looks ever hopeful*

Cynthia: A hot springs resort? I've never been to one of them, are they fun?

Deneve: A very boring place, if you ask me.

Cynthia: Why?

Deneve: All you do is lounge around and soak up in hot water.

Tabatha: ... that does sound boring...wait, soaking in water...?

Helen: It's only as boring as the people there are. :P *pointed glance at Deneve, who turns her head away* We'll make games and such! It's like a sleep-over but longer!

Yuma: So can we go, Clare? Can we, can we?

Clare: *sweatdrop* Why are you asking me... Ask Miria, she's in charge.

Yuma: But you usually do things on your own so if you're going alone, I want to come!

Clare: *thinks* Damn, she saw right through me!

Miria: ... for some reason, I feel this urge to go and see this resort for ourselves. Relaxing in a hot spring sounds so very tempting...with a bottle of warm sake to boot...

Tabatha: *hyper active imagination kicks in of Miria seated on a rock, a towel draped sensually over her shoulder, her slender legs dangling in the warm steamy water, sipping delicately on her sake bottle with a contented sigh.*
... *nosebleeds exactly 4 seconds later*

Miria: *wondering why Tabatha suddenly ran for tissue* ... anyway, you girls want to go?

Deneve: This is strange. You don't even think that it's a trap or anything. Why is that Miria?

Miria: *shrugs* I can't be up-tight ALL the time.

Cynthia: Yay! No up-tightness! *cowers when Miria glares at her*

Yuma: Yay! So we're going to a real hot-springs resort!!

TBC...

Alright, if anyone wants to pick this up, be my guest. Basically, the premise is to have the Claymores at a Japanese-style Hot Springs resort/Onsen. By Claymores, I mean, the entire cast of the story - this includes 'dead' characters! Everyone's welcome to make an appearance so if you want your fave included - write them in!

Maybe this will kick some life into some people.
Lol man.. Cave number! that's a good one..

Unlike the claymore though who probably know every single cave there is in the clayverse out of the need to hide, Rubel probably was just so bored out of his ass, he studied those caves and even gave them numbers just like the claymores..

loll

btw guys. join up and write E.S.S dang it! bish and hell are the only ones trying to hold it up but i got the feeling they're gonna give up soon.. This can be a lot of fun! doesn't anyone here like txt rpg? doesn't have to be official, just free form..

Last edited by Mikke; 2008-04-28 at 18:44.
Old 2008-04-29, 09:54   Link #1191
shelter
Every word must conjure

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell88 View Post
Although that was pretty good, I have a question. Why do you always have to make your poems so depressing?!

You should make a poem about Helen and Deneve, that would be funny. It would probably be about Helen always being hungry and getting on Deneve's nerves.

But if you want to keep making depressing poems I think a poem about Irene would be pretty depressing. Or mabye Jean, or Raphaela, and of course mabye Clare.
Depressing? It's not that depressing, what!

Actually to tell you the truth, I really don't know. I think in generally the stuff I write goes with darker themes? And especially poetry, which is more emotional (not emo), tends to reflect that, I suppose.

Haha...I tried writing humour. But it was then when I realised I don't have much of a sense of humour...or maybe it's just dysfunctional. So darker stuff suits me - for now.

Thanks for pointing that out anyway, hell88.

@Mikke, you have a point about the meek thing. Hopefully there might be a few still left
Old 2008-05-02, 22:50   Link #1192
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Epic Soul Searching - Mysts of the urban West - Part I
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Early signs of summer peeked from beyond the horizon, pushing the last of the black clouds over the western planes; to a point of no retreat - where releasing their last drops of warm rain, will be torn apart and perish in the reborn sunlight.

A month had passed, and nothing came about; no evil was lurking from the shadows that never escalated beyond that which was hidden from the light, and no epos of doom entailing the absolute, told of mayhem nor havoc across the awefully peacful land, nurtured by the last days of spring.

Seeing that the local conflicts in the south ceased, the western provinces opened the border; even though with strict moderation, the gates of the civilized west opened to the ones who sought refuge and wellfare. Among them were travellers, merchants, scholars and even some of the free lancers and deserters that fled from persecution. Hundreds upon thousands of people; some walking, some riding their carriages, made their way along the main road that lead to the first major town. Behind the high walls and fortified towers stood tall, rowed buildings with ribbed roofs, beautifull churches showing their pointed arcs and stained glass windows, malls, pubs and many other resorts to attract the eye of the wave of newcomers.

At the feet of the city, just beyond the gates was the trade center; countless tented counters and guild branches were offering many services. Blacksmiths, jewellers, caters, enterprisers and many others gathered by the numbers to greet the big crowd of potential clients.

Unlike the majority of the refugees who were merchants and peddlers, a distinct few strayed and scattered along the alleys, each to their own business. Among those were a group of five, wearing backpacks and patched, brown mantles. They walked casually in the narrow passages between the tightly built structures, slowly retreating from downtown and into the less lucrative quarters. Reaching a small, decent looking inn, the group took a stop.

At the lobby, they were greeted by a large man with black mustache, wearing a stained white blouse and an old tie.

Clerk: Yes sirs, a room for tonight? two hundred berras please..

Taking off his mantle first was Shelter, revealling his usual grin and curved eyes. Throwing a bag of money unto the counter, he adressed the clerk.

Shelter: Here, Take all of it..

Clerk: Wa.. wait that's too much!

Shelter: It's ok.. We have a rough night ahead of us so please be sure to take care of us..

Clerk: A.. rough.. night? *Oh man! Don't tell me they're in debt with the local guilds!*

- No worries, we can fetch for ourselves.. Just make sure the main door is shut for tonight - Said a female voice.

Leaving two people behind in the guest room, the remaining three, including Shelter went upstairs; locking the door behind them was Bishou and Wierdo right beside her. With a puzzled, yet somewhat confident look on his face, Shelter took a seat on the bed and locked his palms together, staring at the window.

A moment of silence had passed untill someone uttered in a clueless voice:

Wierdo: Umm.. Why is it you said you needed me for this?

Shelter: It's a matter that concerns the yoki sensitive.. Let's.. Put it this way for now.

Wierdo: Uuh..

Bishou: Ahw.. If it was up to me I wouldn't have chosen you..

Shelter: Our contact man is an old friend of mine. He should be here any minute now..

Bishou: Is he a part of the western section?

Shelter: No.. We fought together in the east once.. During better times when the conflict was focused there in it's most part..

Wierdo: Are you sure he can be trusted?

Shelter: No worries.. He's being well paid for the job, and not by us..

Bishou: Heh.. Well, I'd rather trust him than Hell.. After nearly becoming a cause of an all out war He's the last one I'm gonna trust..

Shelter: He can be trusted just as much as you can be.. Don't forget that you too have that heinous red eye syndrome.

In the meantime, downstairs, Mikke and Hell sat in the guest room wondering about the meaning of life.

Hell: Damnit.. Why are they taking so long?!

Mikke: I wanna get out into the city, buy myself a nice taco full of greesed beef and lettuce and chow it down with barrel sized glass of porter.. Chill down with some guildman's daughter..

Hell: Since when did you become a Don Juan?

Mikke: I just want to enjoy my life while I still can.. that's all..

Hell: You're acting as if you're gonna die tommorow..

Mikke takes out another paper handkerchief, rolls it into a ball and throws it in the direction of the trash can across the room, once again missing it.

Mikke: Seriously now man.. I'm tired of this crap.. Running away all the time, fighting for some unknown goal, trying to discover solutions to riddles I don't really care to know about.. Most of which is to serve Bishou's interests anyway..

Hell: What about avenging the death of your town's folk?

Mikke: Are you shittin me? If I wanted to do that I would've killed her there and then!

Hell: Man, you complain too much..!

Mikke: Oh for crying out loud..! You'd never know when those rotten red eyed ghouls show up and bite you in the ass..

Hell: Ahem!!

Mikke: Oh, sorry dude..

Back upstairs, someone else was heating up an argument.

Bishou: What the hell Shelter..! I thought that potion you gave me cured me of that thing!

Shelter: I thought so too.. It cured anyone I have ever used it on before.. As long as it's not too late..

Bishou: Wha?! What the hell are you trying to say?!

Shelter: Calm down.. I'm not sure, but you still emmit the dormant yoki signature..

Wierdo: Uuuh.. guys? I might have asked this before but..

Bishou: WHAT?!

Wierdo: are you sure it's not contagious?

Shelter: ....

Wierdo: I hope non of us got infected because that signature I felt from Hell and you just doubled itself..

Bishou: ?!

Shelter: See Wierdo this is why we need you.. On your feet people!

Crumbs of concrete came falling, caused by a slight tremor, sliding down a newspaper scroll Mikke was trying to read. Raising an Eyebrow and pondering for a moment; an instict served him well. Lowering his head an inch and flattening on the sofa was about enough to avoid whatever came breaking through the wall and reducing it to rubble.

Hell got a grab of his sword, facing a direct attack coming from the direction of the door, this time wiping out an angle of two walls along with a support column.

Mikke: Aaaaah! Geez! Holy meat Deneve almighty! See! See..! This is exactly what I'm talking about!

Hell: We just got in town.. Some greeting..

Reaching out to his swords in the corner Mikke managed to jump on his feet, dodging another cut, this time through the ceiling

Mikke: What the hell... are they upstairs or outside?!

Clerk: What is going on here..?! You're ruining the entire inn! the boss is gonna kill me!

Hell: It's not us damnit!

Using his newfound senses and abilities, Hell managed to get a hold of the strange yoki frequency coming from the next attack; instinctivly awakening his left arm, he grabbed the enemy by the wrist, twisted it and pulled them close with a quick jerk, causing them to drop their sword.

Mikke: One more of those columns goes down and this joint will collapse like janga..

Hell: Shut up and take out the other one!

A few seconds beforehand, just when Shelter, Bishou and Wierdo were about to blast out of the room and rush downstairs, a knocking at their door was heard. Opening it they saw a narrow eyed, white clad man standing in the corridor.

Shelter: So nice of you to drop by.. Is that your idea of a joke.. tracer of death?

Ergon: Do I look like a red eye creep to you?

Bishou: Death Tracer Ergon.... I've heard of you!

Ergon: I'm flattered..

Wierdo: Let's get outta here already!

Shelter: Lead the way old chump!

Back downstairs Mikke was already holding the other one in a scissor grab by the neck, decapitating him.

Wierdo: Looks like you guys held your own!

Mikke: Yeah! No thanks to you pot heads..! What the hell were you doing upstairs anyway?

Ergon: No time to explain follow me to the basement!

Mikke: Who the hell is that?! How did he get here?!

Shelter: get moving..!

Throwing a few more additional berras to compensate for the damage, the group headed for the basement; behind a huge rusty door they found a secret exit into the sewers.

Bishou: Awh.. It stinks in here! Is that your idea of a get away?!

Ergon: You'd rather face another ten of those guys back upstairs? you're like a beacon to them missy.. You have their mark and they can locate you anywhere in the bloody living world!

Hell: Are you saying we dragged them here?!

Ergon: Doesn't matter now they're already here.. A few miles ahead you'll find a blast door leading to HQ.. just follow the side walk, and don't fall into the sewer water!

Shelter: What about you?

Ergon: I gotta make sure you reach the boys and girls in charge.. Hehe.. They are paying me good money for it.. No offense man But I'm gonna stay here and hold off whoever tries to follow you..

Shelter: None taken.. See you later then..

To be continued.....

Last edited by Mikke; 2008-05-02 at 23:43.
Old 2008-05-03, 10:57   Link #1193
weirdo487
Kousokuken!

@mikke
I would be writing too but I've been to busy to write anything good for a while so don't give up everyone I should be able to start writing again soon.

@... well on the topic of shelter's earlier post
the dark themes may also come from the fact that its Claymore. Most of Claymore is dark so to write something closely paralleling it you need the dark themes otherwise it wouldn't sound like claymore, it would sound like people from claymore havening fun for a change.
Old 2008-05-03, 11:27   Link #1194
hell88
Banned

(I have also been very busy but sence its the weekend where I live I had time to write up this. Hope you guys like it. Its continued off of Mikke's part.)

Epic Soul Searching - Mysts of the urban West - Part 2
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The five scattered down the sewers with Ergon staying behind to hold the attackers back. Before Ergon seperated himself from them he told Shelter to meet him somewhere but Shelter never told the others as he didn't have a chance to tell them where they were going to meet up because the group ran into a problem.

Mikke: This isn't good the sewer splits up into four!

Wierdo: What are we going to do?

Mikke: We should split up.

Bishou: What?! Well I'm not going alone in this place!

Shelter: This may weaken our chances of survival here.

Hell: That was insulting!

Shelter: ?

Hell: You should never insult a warrior like that when he has a plan.

Mikke: (Wow since when has Hell become such a good spokes person?)

Shelter: So be it, but we must somehow meet up with each other.

After saying that Shelter was the first to leave going down the first tunnel on the left. Mikke went down the tunnel next on the left.

Wierdo: Oh its like a game now! I'm gonna win!

Wierdo runs down the tunnel next to the right. Hell goes down the tunnel farthest to the right.

Bishou: Hey what about me!? I'm not going alone!

Bishou took a look at all four tunnels and senced Hell as the closest too her as he was the last to leave. Then she turned around and senced some strange yoki behind her.

Bishou: The right tunnel it is!

Bishou ran down the same tunnel that Hell did.

Shelter was the first person to make it to the exit. Which ended up being in the middle of the city. Mikke ended up falling out of his exit as the end of his tunnel ended up in a lake.

Mikke: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

All that was heard around was a loud splash as Mikke fell into the water.

Mikke: Wow I wasn't expecting that. To bad I smell like garbage now. It looks like I ended up in the cities water disposal plant.

Wierdo: I hope I'm winning.

That was all he could say as he ran down the tunnel. He eventually wound up at a dead end.

Wierdo: Oh know I picked the wrong tunnel.

He could see the light on the other side as it was getting dark.

Wierdo: Oh know what do I do? I can't see in the dark.

Then Ergon came from behind him.

Wierdo: WAAAAAAAAAAH!

Ergon: Calm down it looks like you ended up in a dead end.

Wierdo: Are - are those guys still chasing us?

Ergon: No it seems they ran back to the centre of the city. Come on I'll help you get out of here.

Wierdo: Thanks.

Finally Bishou ended up coming to her exit. She saw an open gate.

Bishou: Hell must have gone through thier.

She opened the gate and walked out only to see the water exiting the tunnel and running down near a forest with a graveyard next to it.

Bishou: (Its getting dark out.)

Then she noticed she was in a graveyard.

Bishou: This place creeps me out! (Then again I think it suits Hell perfectly.) hehe

Hell walked out of the shadows from her right side.

Hell: What are you laughing at.

Bishou: AAAAAAAH!

Bishou jumped about ten feet in the air.

Bishou: Don't creep up on me like that in a place like this! What are you trying to do? Give me a heart attack!?

Hell: I'm suprised you fallowed me I was starting to think that you didn't like me.

Bishou: W-what?

Hell: Oh well it doesn't matter this place looks cool at night even now that the moonlight is lighting up the graveyard.

Bishou: Your a strange person you know that.

Back in the centre of the city Shelter is in an ally way as he noticed the same guys that attacked them earlier were fallowing him. But them he senced that there was more going to the places the others ended up. He noticed the only ones that were safe were Ergon and Wierdo as they were still in the sewers and all the guys that attacked them left the sewers.

Back at the lake Mikke ended up at.

Mikke: (I feel like I'm being watched right now.)

What Mikke didn't notice is that two cloaked people with red eyes watching him above flying in the dark sky.

Meanwhile at the graveyard Hell and Bishou senced they were being watched by four cloaked beings around them.

Hell: Hold on!

Hell grabed onto Bishou and ran into the forest surrounding them.

Bishou: That was fast!

Hell: Be quiet, were going to try and sneek away from them.

They started to whisper to each other instead of talk so it would be harder to be noticed.

Bishou: What were not going to fight?

Hell: We need to meet up with the others its our best chance. Besides we don't know what these guys can do.

Then Hell fell to his knees holding his head.

Hell: ACK!

Bishou: Whats wrong?

Hell: What do you want? I told you to stay out of my head!

DGK: You know very well what they can do boy! And how can I stay out of you when you ate me remember. I'm a curse to you now.

Hell: SHUT UP!

Bishou: Who are you talking to!?

Then the four cloaked beings jumped out at them. Bishou grabed on to her sword.

DGK: You can beat these guys! But let me out! Or let me take control of you.

Hell: I SAID SHUT UP!

Hell powered up his new yoki and was able to keep DGK out of his mind.

Bishou: WHAT WAS THAT?!

Hell: Don't worry, lets just say I don't like it when that guy decides to try and take control.

Then Bishou senced it she felt a small presence of DGK inside of Hell and how he tried to take over Hell's body and for the first time she felt a little sorry for him.

Hell: Now lets finish these idiots!

Bishou: Heh... You took the words right out of my mouth.

Hell grabed his sword and together they attacked the four cloaked warriors who dissapeared whenever they had an attack that landed.

Bishou: Are they ghosts or someting?

Hell: I don't know. I'm not sure what they are or who they came from to come after us!

The two of them kept on fighting the other four.

Mikke felt a strange presence above him coming for an attack, but he was one step ahead grabbing his swords and blocking both attacks from the flying claoked beings. When he looked at them when they attacked he could see underneath there hoods. They looked like mutants to him.

Mikke jumped back.

Mikke: What are you?

His question wasn't answered as they attacked him again.

Mikke: Looks like I'm going to have to do this the hard way.

Now climbing out of a sewer lid Ergon and Wierdo were in the city where they saw Shelter confronted by three claoked beings.

Ergon: We have to help Shelter.

Now it was a three on three fight in the city. Any of the residents that saw this ran off scared.

Shelter: Its about time you two got here.

Ergon: Sorry about that I don't think these guys will be a problem for the three of us.

Of course Mikke couldn't say that as he was out numbered and so was Hell and Bishou who were all fighting for there lives.

To be continued....

Last edited by hell88; 2008-05-03 at 14:06.
Old 2008-05-03, 12:28   Link #1195
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Talking Snapshot: More Fun in the North

Yuma approaches Miria.

Yuma: ummm... Miria ? Could you ...umm.. ask Cynthia to practice her healing yoki manipulations with some one else for a while ?

Miria looks at Yuma and nods: Hmmm... I think you're right.

Yuma: I know I'm a defensive type and I do regenerate quickly... And... I know I need to be stronger... But I don't need two right arms to hold my sword.

Deneve, seeing Yuma and Miria looking at her: "Not a chance."
Old 2008-05-03, 12:39   Link #1196
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerider View Post
Yuma approaches Miria.

Yuma: ummm... Miria ? Could you ...umm.. ask Cynthia to practice her healing yoki manipulations with some one else for a while ?

Yuma: I know I'm a defensive type and I do regenerate quickly... And... I know I need to be stronger... But I don't need two right arms to hold my sword.

That's good. I think it would look good on Deneve. Although she doesn't agree with me.
Old 2008-05-03, 14:07   Link #1197
hell88
Banned

Quote:
Yuma approaches Miria.

Poor Yuma, mabye Deneve will chop off that extra arm. LOL
Old 2008-05-03, 22:47   Link #1198
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Talking Snapshot: More fun in the North

Helen is peacefully munching away on some dried fruit. Tabitha goes running passed as a speed Helen has never seen before.

Tabitha screams as she runs: "IT'S JUST A SCRATCH !!! I DON'T NEED ANY YOKI HEALING HELP !!!"

Cynthia, exhausted from running stops by Helen: "Is it my imagination or is everyone around here getting faster."

Helen: "Doughm affk me."

Cynthia: "Oh Helen. All that eating and not brushing your teeth. You could be developing a cavity." She closes her eyes to concentrate. "Let me---- uh ?? Now where did she go ?
Old 2008-05-03, 23:59   Link #1199
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Helen is peacefully munching away on some dried fruit. Tabitha goes running passed as a speed Helen has never seen before.

Tabitha screams as she runs: "IT'S JUST A SCRATCH !!! I DON'T NEED ANY YOKI HEALING HELP !!!"

Cynthia, exhausted from running stops by Helen: "Is it my imagination or is everyone around here getting faster."

Helen: "Doughm affk me."

Cynthia: "Oh Helen. All that eating and not brushing your teeth. You could be developing a cavity." She closes her eyes to concentrate. "Let me---- uh ?? Now where did she go ?
Helen doesn't brush her teeth.
Old 2008-05-04, 05:42   Link #1200
shelter
Every word must conjure

Wrote this short fic while studying a few days back. Now that my papers are all over, I can post it.

I'll probably leave it unedited, because I want to complete my other projects (Snakehead & my Clare fic) Also because it does not have any potential to become anything more. But hope it gives people ideas.

Spoiler for Burden:

Comments definitely welcome. This fic won't be going up on FF.net anyway.

@Hell88 - I think you might be disappointed. It's not exactly a very happy fic.
Closed Thread

Tags
fanfiction