Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-20, 11:10   Link #12181
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Really if Kallen could just signal some of her allies (Xing Ke, Gino, Anya) and say "Fire on these coordinates when I tell you to," then get Albion in the right position, they probably beat him fairly easily. Too easily, which is way it almost certainly won't happen. I'm fairly certain it will be a strait on Albion VS. SEITEN fight until they get interrupted when Schneizel's plan becomes clear.
suzaku wins the fight
notihng else matters in terms of the fight since suzaku is supposed to win the fight
he's in the preview for 25 which means he has to get to the damocles
but the importent question is whether or not kallen survives (probably) and gets to the damocles herself
last season she was mainly just a pilot
this season her effect on the plot would more likely be as a person rather then as a pilot
im looking for her chance to shine in ep 25 (finally using all that development for something)
Old 2008-09-20, 11:11   Link #12182
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
suzaku wins the fight
notihng else matters in terms of the fight since suzaku is supposed to win the fight
he's in the preview for 25 which means he has to get to the damocles
but the importent question is whether or not kallen survives (probably) and gets to the damocles herself
last season she was mainly just a pilot
this season her effect on the plot would more likely be as a person rather then as a pilot
im looking for her chance to shine in ep 25 (finally using all that development for something)
Theres a preview for EP 25? Link please.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 11:11   Link #12183
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Really if Kallen could just signal some of her allies (Xing Ke, Gino, Anya) and say "Fire on these coordinates when I tell you to," then get Albion in the right position, they probably beat him fairly easily. Too easily, which is way it almost certainly won't happen. I'm fairly certain it will be a strait on Albion VS. SEITEN fight until they get interrupted when Schneizel's plan becomes clear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Which shows you how retarded they if they don't. Look what happened when he got control of Todou and the 4 HS the first time he used them to launch a co-ordinated assault on Suzaku in the superior machine and had him on the ropes until, would you belive it, Llyod gave him another toy.

And failed. Big time.

Really hes better off doing what he normally does and smashing shit up.
cut the guy some slack, his opponent was Lelouch who ended up using a dirty trick to defeat Suzaku's navy.
Old 2008-09-20, 11:12   Link #12184
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Theres a preview for EP 25? Link please.
i meant summery
Old 2008-09-20, 11:12   Link #12185
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
cut the guy some slack, his opponent was Lelouch who ended up using a dirty trick to defeat Suzaku's navy.
And lelouch would be the only person who would pull a dirty trick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i meant summery
Crap.
Old 2008-09-20, 11:15   Link #12186
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Hey, I wasn't dissing Suzaku. I was just saying, he's pretty much all alone out there. It's not like he can see in every direction at once. If Kallen just got him into position and someone clipped his wings, it would be an easy win. It would also be anti-climatic, which is why they won't do it.
Old 2008-09-20, 11:17   Link #12187
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Hey, I wasn't dissing Suzaku. I was just saying, he's pretty much all alone out there. It's not like he can see in every direction at once. If Kallen just got him into position and someone clipped his wings, it would be an easy win. It would also be anti-climatic, which is why they won't do it.
give it up man
he wins
it wont be a curbstomp but he'd win the fight
but i say again
kallen's role in the end of the show is not mearly as a pilot
Old 2008-09-20, 11:18   Link #12188
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
And lelouch would be the only person who would pull a dirty trick?

Crap.
My point was that Suzaku is not a bad strategist, he was doing fine until Lelouch showed up. He could probably beat the Bks with Toudo and Ougi leading them, Xingke I'm not too sure but it's possible.
Either way Suzaku most likely had to take lessons on how to be a leader when he became the Knight of 7. So tactics and strategy are something he's familiar with, unlike Kallen who hasn't had any formal training as a terrorist. Besides, terrorists don't get trained in tactics and strategy.
Old 2008-09-20, 11:19   Link #12189
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
I hope you do understand, that it can also work the other way.
Don't forget loyal geass zombies and Orange!
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 11:22   Link #12190
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
and Orange!
Who got his mech downgraded because he was far to badass. Give him back the flying Satsuma and let me watch the shit hit the fan. Please?
Old 2008-09-20, 11:23   Link #12191
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Who got his mech downgraded because he was far to badass. Give him back the flying Satsuma and let me watch the shit hit the fan. Please?
Let's hope his mecha can transform.
Or love-love power with Sayoko will fabulously transform his mecha.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 11:25   Link #12192
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Hey, I wasn't dissing Suzaku. I was just saying, he's pretty much all alone out there. It's not like he can see in every direction at once. If Kallen just got him into position and someone clipped his wings, it would be an easy win. It would also be totally out of character for Kallen's usual dumb brute attitude in battle and complete lack of intelligence even compared to Plotzaku, which is why they won't do it.
I fixed it for you. Really, Suzaku has always been the far more tactical between him and Kallen. His fighting style revolves around getting good footing and an appropriate angle so he can maximise effectiveness with his ranged weapons and occasionally throw in a spin kick or MVS or something. Kallen, on the other hand, just charges in blindly with her claw at the ready. That's always been a fundamental difference in how they pilot, and they each got Knightmare Frames that play well to their strengths. That said, nether of them is likely to get others to help, mainly because of stubbornness.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 11:48   Link #12193
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Slight problem, youngde. Kallen, across...the course of the entire series, hasn't shown herself to be the least bit tactical. Whereas Suzaku's tried.
Quote:
My point was that Suzaku is not a bad strategist, he was doing fine until Lelouch showed up. He could probably beat the Bks with Toudo and Ougi leading them, Xingke I'm not too sure but it's possible.
Either way Suzaku most likely had to take lessons on how to be a leader when he became the Knight of 7. So tactics and strategy are something he's familiar with, unlike Kallen who hasn't had any formal training as a terrorist. Besides, terrorists don't get trained in tactics and strategy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
I fixed it for you. Really, Suzaku has always been the far more tactical between him and Kallen. His fighting style revolves around getting good footing and an appropriate angle so he can maximise effectiveness with his ranged weapons and occasionally throw in a spin kick or MVS or something. Kallen, on the other hand, just charges in blindly with her claw at the ready. That's always been a fundamental difference in how they pilot, and they each got Knightmare Frames that play well to their strengths. That said, nether of them is likely to get others to help, mainly because of stubbornness.
1) I never said Kallen would be the one to come up with such a plan. It would be Xing Ke if anybody, and she probably wouldn't accept the help anyway. Suzaku also doesn't think that way, and Lelouch will probably be on Schneizel's fortress by then, so he won't suggest it. (Not that he would, unless he was sure he could disable Kallen w/o killing her. He has a tendency to freeze up when his friends are involved.)

2) Strategy or no, Suzaku and Kallen have always been about even when piloting machines of equal specs, so I don't think that will have any particular bearing on their fight.

3) Kallen showed herself to be quite proficient in the myriad of weapons that the SEITEN provided in her fight against Luciano. (Not that it was a fair test since his machine was nearly up to the task.) But my point is that she didn't just spam her radiation arm.
Old 2008-09-20, 14:27   Link #12194
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
So a Frame that can move at the speed of sound and is vastly superior to any other model save for the equal SEITEN, piloted by a person who has been made out to be the best pilot in the show, and said pilot has a Geass command that he can use to his advantage, can't walk through any opposition just like that?
i love the way you worded this, all hail Suzaku! im thinking of putting it as my sig. i hope that Suzaku just destroys everything in his path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
I doubt meeting Kallen was in his plans. Honestly tho, I hope that he would clarify to Kallen how he HONESTLY feel about her.
If it was R1, I think he thinks of her as a good friend a good fighter. But in R2, she was closer to him. His reaction after Kallen was caught certainly was a surprise for me as he looks too emotional about losing her. Too emotional IMO

i actually dont wish the death of anyone but if Kallen is willing to kill Lelouch then it is fair game to kill her.

this series will be remember more if a main character like Kallen dies. maybe in away that a Freija bomb would be striking Lelouch and she gets in the way. then she finally hears the words that she wanted. Lelouch never did admitted his feelings to anybody, not even shirley when she died.
Old 2008-09-20, 14:33   Link #12195
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
i love the way you worded this, all hail Suzaku! im thinking of putting it as my sig. i hope that Suzaku just destroys everything in his path.

this series will be remember more if a main character like Kallen dies. maybe in away that a Freija bomb would be striking Lelouch and she gets in the way. then she finally hears the words that she wanted. Lelouch never did admitted his feelings to anybody, not even shirley when she died.
To some maybe, but I don't want Kallen dying, even if its for Lelouch ... unless she is saving the world or something.. then maybe..
Old 2008-09-20, 14:54   Link #12196
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:

Too similar to what happened with Guilford. Also FLEIJA isn't a bullet. It's a giant bomb. Lelouch was at the edge of the blast radius before. Guilford just gave him that last push out of the way. If this one was aimed at Lelouch I don't see how she just pushes away to safety.
Old 2008-09-20, 15:05   Link #12197
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
i actually dont wish the death of anyone but if Kallen is willing to kill Lelouch then it is fair game to kill her.

1) Why is it fair to kill Kallen? She (like most of us) doesn't even know what the Requiem is. If she's told, and the Requiem is a good thing, then she would probably go along with it. If she's told, and it's bad (unlikely, but possible), then I say it's fair to fry Lelouch.

2) I think there are plenty of anime series that got through the entire series with the main cast still alive that are well known. Also, the other three mains seem to have more death flags than Kallen at this point. Kallen is the only one that still has a life to go back to; I would be sad of she's the one that bites it.
Old 2008-09-20, 16:42   Link #12198
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Here's my thing with Kallen, she's killed so many people under the pretense of being a resistance fighter and avenging her dead terrorist brother, that at this point she must die in order to atone for her sins.
Old 2008-09-20, 16:45   Link #12199
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Here's my thing with Kallen, she's killed so many people under the pretense of being a resistance fighter and avenging her dead terrorist brother, that at this point she must die in order to atone for her sins.
She first fought under the pretense of avenging Naoto, under which she...barely killed anyone, and then she became a warrior fighting against an oppressive empire, then an official soldier against said empire. Compared to Suzaku, Lelouch and C.C., hell, even Nunnally, she's committed less 'sins', the one example coming to mind being the inadvertant murder of some of Narita's civilians.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 16:56   Link #12200
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Terrorist brother? Do we even know what he did, sure he was part of the group, but do we know what role he played? Kallen certainly isn't innocent, but this is war for independence, should she sprinkle the enemy with flower petals? Have they even shown Kallen killing any civilians?
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote