AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2010-10-25, 13:01   Link #1241
Goggen

Quote:
Originally Posted by deng17 View Post
What's with Houkago Tea Time II? The studio mix one? Is this supposed to be a cleaner version?
Uh, cleaner than what? The "studio mix" is just the normal versions of the songs.
Goggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-25, 15:57   Link #1242
Bolt237

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananoha View Post
There's also stuff in Book 1 — Fudepen + Stapler. :B U-Unless someone scanned those before and I didn't know. ;_;?

Someone else was doing Heart Goes Boom, but I forget who.... But yeah, will try to scan the Ritsu song before tomorrow night!
Uh ya I did fudepen and stapler already
Not that well though I'm eventually gonna do version 2's of all the one's I've done
...eventually
Bolt237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-25, 16:16   Link #1243
redhades777

Quote:
Originally Posted by iuniver View Post
Understood!
Can I put it in the list.
yea.
if anyone wants to change it up a bit, feel free because i cant guarantee thats its 100% correct! (i dont have humbucker equipped guitar like yui's les paul, so what might sound right on mine, might not actually be correct, because i cant mimic the tone)
redhades777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-25, 16:36   Link #1244
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt237 View Post
Uh ya I did fudepen and stapler already
Not that well though I'm eventually gonna do version 2's of all the one's I've done
...eventually
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananoha View Post
Unless someone else scanned and uploaded, I don't think Fudepen ~Ballpen~ (Live 4 person ver.) and Watashi no Koi wa Hocchikisu (5 person ver.) are finished from the first book.
Goddammit. Where was anyone then.

Sorry I can only quickly skim through a thread before going on my merry way and don't constantly check that dood-who-keeps-deleting-his-posts giant mega post with all the tabs in it. Okay, I'll be fair. I didn't realize he changed it so it'd show the official and fan-made ones in separate things. But still. =w=

w/e scanning Girly Storm なう

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-25, 22:18   Link #1245
Otaku Guy
Disabled By Request

Can someone find a TAB for Pasadena Fwy from the OST plz and thx
Otaku Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 10:36   Link #1246
deng17
Sylpheed

Send a message via Yahoo to deng17
@Goggen
So those insert songs are just copied off from the Singles? Well there are new songs anyway.
deng17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 11:50   Link #1247
Goggen

Quote:
@Goggen
So those insert songs are just copied off from the Singles? Well there are new songs anyway.
Yes, three songs were previously available as singles, the remaining seven songs have not been available until now. But you know, it's pretty common to release three or four songs off any pop album as singles anyway, so I see no reason this should be a disappointment to anyone.
Old 2010-10-26, 19:32   Link #1248
deng17
Sylpheed

Nah, I'm not disappointed XD

So is this the last? Oh there's still movie. I wonder if there'll be new songs.
Old 2010-10-26, 19:35   Link #1249
Goggen

I think new songs in the movie is a fairly safe bet. They'll want to sell more CD's, after all.

I wonder, though, if we can expect any of the previously unheard songs from this album to show up in either ep 27 or the movie...
Old 2010-10-26, 21:52   Link #1250
Bolt237

more image song albums on the way, remember. That'll probably be all til the movie, although I'm guessing there won't be more than a few new songs for the movie, if any...
Old 2010-10-27, 02:46   Link #1251
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

hey, everyone. finally got time to be online

@tabbers: thanks a lot dudes for tabbing my requests. God Bless. and thanks for Bananoha for the scans

@Rakkasei: oh, from ultimate guitar? already have that. thanks anyway

@iuniver: thanks for helping me out with my guitar pro problem, but sadly, it wasn't fixed. the heck with it, i'll just install guitar pro (my guitar pro is not really installed, is a copy-paste version from another computer, so maybe that's the problem.)

Do you know where i could find the installer for guitar pro (without torrents, or security threats, and the RSE, i already have the installer for the RSE).

@Moogie: hey great cover. that reminds me to check out these new songs.

@alucard13mm: i know what you feel. my younger brother is always mocking me, saying that i play a "girl song". (well, he's just lacking attention, doesn't have many friends, and probably have ADHD or something).

Please could someone tell me that playing K-on songs isn't degrading as a man?

thanks all....
Old 2010-10-27, 07:38   Link #1252
Kragma

Send a message via ICQ to Kragma Send a message via AIM to Kragma
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
Please could someone tell me that playing K-on songs isn't degrading as a man?
Tell your brother to try playing them.
Old 2010-10-27, 11:08   Link #1253
Bolt237

Yo Moogie, I think we have the exact same guitar O.o

Well I got a non-crap webcam so I might start doing covers too...

What kind of video editing programs do you all recommend? I don't think WMM can handle anything complex like two recordings side-by-side.
Old 2010-10-27, 13:40   Link #1254
deng17
Sylpheed

@LightMusicBand
70% or maybe 80% of the songs I can play (not including those I've already forgotten) are anime songs. I didn't like japanese music just because it's anime (if it's one) but because I like how jap music sounds...long before I became active in watching anime and stuff.

If you're gonna stick with our local music, you'll only learn a few. Japanese music may not be the best, but it'll require you technique and such before you can play those songs. With that, you'll be able to improve your playing. It's better if you like what you are playing. I do not know anyone IRL who also plays the same songs as me XD

But still western music is the most preferred. That's what the world says.

@Bolt
I don't know if I'm using the most efficient tools but I'm using REAPER for audio tracks and Sony Vegas for video. I think there are better software for editing video than the one I'm using.
Old 2010-10-27, 17:57   Link #1255
Moogie
quick scopes anyone?

Quote:
Yo Moogie, I think we have the exact same guitar O.o

Well I got a non-crap webcam so I might start doing covers too...

What kind of video editing programs do you all recommend? I don't think WMM can handle anything complex like two recordings side-by-side.
Lol sup! And if it's a crappy fender starcaster. then we have the same guitar

I recommend something not too complex but not too weak like Sony Vegas. It's able to make split-screen recordings and audio mixes and what not.

Good luck on your covers! and what's your youtube name?
Moogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 20:09   Link #1256
deng17
Sylpheed

@Moogie
At least that's a Fender. Mine's a ripoff of a Fender Strat XD

What tool are you using then? I'm able to split the vids manually in Sony Vegas though.
Old 2010-10-27, 22:03   Link #1257
Bolt237

Sony Vegas? Gah, I need something that's free, or won't expire

This guitar's grown on me though, (even though the tuning isn't very good on some of the strings) to the point where other guitars feel uncomfortable almost... anyway

oh, and does anyone know how to use equalizers or something to filter out an instrument/everything but one instrument? and/or youtube channels that do that?
Old 2010-10-27, 22:34   Link #1258
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Quote:

This guitar's grown on me though, (even though the tuning isn't very good on some of the strings) to the point where other guitars feel uncomfortable almost... anyway

oh, and does anyone know how to use equalizers or something to filter out an instrument/everything but one instrument? and/or youtube channels that do that?
Sony Vegas has a nice 30 day trial. Although there are a bunch criminals out there on the net who have found a way to use it for more than 30 days...

Try Final Cut Pro?

As for filtering out instruments... I know that you can do a sort of audio-subtraction thing with tracks to make something like this using Audacity. There are also some tutorials on removing vocals ONLY if they are centered in the song...

Very hard to filter out instrument parts, so I don't think you'd have much luck on that
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 23:25   Link #1259
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94
Quote:

I can probably help you out with your Sony Vegas problem. Message me for details. Also Ver 8.0 or 9.0? (Yes, I am a bad person for "getting freebies" but yet I'm against pirating episodes, what's up with that?)
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-28, 01:41   Link #1260
Kragma

Send a message via ICQ to Kragma Send a message via AIM to Kragma
I've been using premiere for the videos I do, which is a ridiculous overkill for webcam-sourced video but does allow for picture in picture and titles and such. Audio is all coming off my USB box and recorded in Audacity.

@Bolt237
You can't really filter out guitar without squashing the vocals too. I often do a high pass filter for bass, but it can also do bad things to vocals and doesn't really get all the bass either. It's more complicated for guitar.

Quote:
@Moogie
At least that's a Fender. Mine's a ripoff of a Fender Strat XD
I just spent an hour fixing a broken tremolo spring on my chinese-made strat copy (an SX, not something with a fake Fender logo). That's not even close to the first problem I've had with it either. Most have been simple workmanship problems like nuts or screws being loose and the fit and finish is pretty mediocre, though it's got pretty hot pickups and good fretwork. It's not terrible for a $70 guitar, but if I buy another guitar it'll be a fixed bridge. I'm not really sure where I was going with this comment, it was just on my mind since I was just working on it.