AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-14, 21:03   Link #1321
shelter
Every word must conjure

Send a message via MSN to shelter
Quote:
Originally Posted by hell88 View Post
I don't like how people keep dropping there fic's because some of them turn out to be really good.
Haha...It's very difficult to keep writing fanfiction, esp for fandoms which nobody really reads. No one reading = little support. Claymore is still ok. But it's quite challenging to think up of something original. I wouldn't want to post another Clare x Raki the male Claymore fic. That's something the first few writers have already done.

And to tell you the truth when I first started writing Claymore fanfiction I was a bit intimidated by a bunch of ultra passionate canon writers on FF.net, who gave out a lot of bad reviews to what they saw as slightly non-canon material.
Old 2008-05-14, 21:53   Link #1322
weirdo487
Kousokuken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell88 View Post
I don't like how people keep dropping there fic's because some of them turn out to be really good.
its also hard to keep a story going you can be writing for a while on something and the plot gets to a patch that isn't fun to write/ is hard to write about (as in can't think of anything) and the writer just stops (its happened to me with something original i was writing haven't made any progress on "current" portion since January) its sad but it happens
Old 2008-05-14, 21:58   Link #1323
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

This is why I stick to Snapshots. No plot, no story, just a set up and a punch line.
Old 2008-05-14, 22:02   Link #1324
weirdo487
Kousokuken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerider View Post
This is why I stick to Snapshots. No plot, no story, just a set up and a punch line.
lol thats exactly why i cant do snapshots. writing with out character development or at least a purpose (to me) is... lacking... for lack of a better word
Old 2008-05-14, 22:16   Link #1325
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
for some people, they can just "Shotgun" it, and it comes out great.

Others need to have something, which ranges from a general idea to a well thought out outline, to be able to write something, or anything.
Old 2008-05-14, 22:25   Link #1326
weirdo487
Kousokuken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
for some people, they can just "Shotgun" it, and it comes out great.

Others need to have something, which ranges from a general idea to a well thought out outline, to be able to write something, or anything.
"shotgun"... im confused as to what you mean by that
do you mean it as in snapshots or as in just going off of what ever with out an outline or anything.
I tent to end up doing the latter (makes it fun in my opinion because even eye only have the vaguest ideas on whats going to happen next) but i hate working with outlines and such (they don't really help much unless they are detailed and if they are detailed then changing one thing can make it hard to fit what you changed in with what you've said you wanted to happen and things just go down hill from there) but then again thats just my opinion.
Old 2008-05-14, 23:32   Link #1327
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo487 View Post
"shotgun"... im confused as to what you mean by that
do you mean it as in snapshots or as in just going off of what ever with out an outline or anything.
I tent to end up doing the latter (makes it fun in my opinion because even eye only have the vaguest ideas on whats going to happen next) but i hate working with outlines and such (they don't really help much unless they are detailed and if they are detailed then changing one thing can make it hard to fit what you changed in with what you've said you wanted to happen and things just go down hill from there) but then again thats just my opinion.
The latter :3
Old 2008-05-14, 23:43   Link #1328
weirdo487
Kousokuken!

then i shall be content with being a shotgun then
Old 2008-05-14, 23:59   Link #1329
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo487 View Post
then i shall be content with being a shotgun then
*pats weirdo487's head as if he were a child*

That's a good boy :3
Old 2008-05-15, 01:17   Link #1330
weirdo487
Kousokuken!

well I've finished the bit i was doing so here it is
its long is i broke it up into parts.
(This is during the time Weirdo was looking for info regarding the disappearance of Shelter and Bishou since presumably he was doing so on his own and Mikke was keeping things in the city running smoothly Mikke isn’t in here (in fact no one (as in main chars) but weirdo is in it) (lol like my use of parenthesis inside of parenthesis )

Epic soul searching chapter (IDK actually)
Spoiler for part 1:

Spoiler for part 2:

Spoiler for part 3:

Spoiler for part 4:

Spoiler for if your as confused as you should be:

hope you liked it i tried with the spacing but it may still be a little tough in places
Old 2008-05-15, 01:39   Link #1331
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Snapshots are something I enjoy doing. In only a few lines I can "infer" an entire storyline / scene / event. And then PUNCH LINE !!!
Old 2008-05-15, 06:01   Link #1332
shelter
Every word must conjure

Send a message via MSN to shelter
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
Flora fic please shelter. Academy as in school/training life?
A Flora fic it is then

@ Tenken: Something along those lines. Not so much a high school AU, but something to do with her time in Staff (back-story) or using it as a backdrop, keeping to the canon. It'll probably be more focused on character than action.
Old 2008-05-15, 07:05   Link #1333
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnn, that's fine, I was thinking of writing Flora into the Hot Springs AU we got going anyway - her and a few others actually. *sinister smirk*

BTW, shelter, what was my 'original' idea for a Clare/Miria? I get a lot of them and throw them like confetti...
Old 2008-05-15, 09:01   Link #1334
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

Finding a friend for Miata...

Since there is a quiet lull on these boards, i'll post a random fic... (and it turns out i didn't upset anyone last time )

It starts at the hot springs....

Clarice: can someone please look after Miata for me i can't leave her unattended...
<Everyone else looks away>

Undine: I told you they'd let us in if we just described the situation to them Rachel
Rachel: You beat up 5 of the attendants...
Undine: So you beat up the other 6...

Clarice: Erm excuse me this is the women's baths...

Undine: What did you say?
Rachel: Oi i'm #5, coloured hair, who do you think you are...
Clarice: Oh i'm sorry i'm Clarice #47 and this is Miata #4...
Miata: Mama!

<jaws drop>

Undine: Well i don't care who you are i'll kick arse anytime anywhere...
Clarice: Erm excuse me i don't mean to be rude but are those muscles real...?
Undine: Eh...? Of course they're real, what are you a sensing claymore, let me tell you i really hate sensing claymores they are so lame....

<Tabitha, Clare, Galatea, Cynthia, and Teresa get out of the spa and come over>

Teresa: What with the shouting about sensing types?
Undine: Just that i don't like them...
Clare: Are you saying that cos your'e muscles aren't real?
Cynthia: Yep constant molding of yoma energy it's so obvious...
Tabitha: Why would anyone do that...
Galatea: Well this would be a good time to show, why you don't mess with yoki sensing types...

Undine: Hey what are you doing stop messing with my yoki...

<Undine shrinks back to small size>

Rachel: By god your'e tiny...
Undine: Hey you bitches let me have my muscles back...
Clare: She looks like a child
Teresa: I've had my share of child rearing...
Miata: Friend!
Undine: No leave me alone...
Clarice: Be a good girl and go play with your friend in the children's spa...

<Miata drags the tiny Undine away...>

Miata:Yay friend!
Undine: Nooooo!!!!

Clarice: At last i can relax...

Biki Biki Biki Biki... (raaarrrggghhh!!! i need some coffee!)
Old 2008-05-15, 09:47   Link #1335
BishounoTeresa
bitch in the shell...

@ Sleepy: that was a good one

*The darkness will rise from the deep
And carry you down into sleep...*
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...
Old 2008-05-15, 13:49   Link #1336
Ryuken
Claymore #01

@ Sleepy: You got my vote too.
Old 2008-05-15, 13:54   Link #1337
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Epic Soul Searching - Trouble over Bakuras - Part I
----------------------------------------------------------------

- Hey, hey! Don't touch those Wierdo. I told you those were made execlusively to be used by me! -

- But why? What's so special about them? -

- If you must know, those were forged from a special alloy that reacts to body temperature and prevents the weight of the swords to put any unnessecary strain on my arms when I perform any, particularly intricate wielding techniques. -

- Oh, ok. What about your triple plated armlets? They look really heavy; I've allways wanted to wear those.

Fastening the cape to the clasps in the conjunction of the armlets, and the double slotted holder for the swords on Mikke's back, Wierdo noticed his old buddy reached into the pouch on his belt, and took out a big key.

- There, it's the key to the armory. I'm the only one the Colonel trusts it with; take whatever equippment you like. Make it quick because we're leaving in 5:00 am sharp!

- Alright! Thanks man. - Eagerly cried out Wierdo and ran outside.

Loading up his backpack with some food, extra clothes and a first aid kit, Mikke grabbed both of his swords and sheathed them on his back, concealed behind his cape.

Taking a breath of fresh, early morning air he locked the door and stepped down the porch, walking the empty main street and heading towards the eastern city gates, where he was supposed to meet the others.

It was the first time for Mikke to step outside the boundaries of his newfound home, that he grew to love and consider his mental haven. Despite being an important and charismatic presense among the ranks of Allga's defense forces and a trust worthy member of the community, he was never too sociable to rely on the support of others, even though in a way, he knew he wasn't dependable enough to trust himself alone with a task of great significance again; failing so many times before. Starting from the death of the many comrades he still deemed to be his fault, his absolute incompetence in saving his friends from being torn apart by their own inner demons as yoki was playing tricks on their minds, and their souls crying out for help.

Bishou was the perfect example; her face was cold and pale, but Mikke could feel the struggle inside of her as he got closer.
A quick glimpse was enough to notice, she was investing twice the energy just to keep her eyes open and prevent her feet from failing to hold her standing, and collapsing in exhaustion. 'exhaustion?' - That's not it. Some kind of mental strain was burdening her, throwing a challange at her; "almost as if she was a reborn child and the air was still too heavy for her lungs to process, the sounds she heard were too loud and the sights - too bright for her eyes".

Shelter knew, for he was constantly throwing short glances at her whenever he felt something change inside.

Unlike the day before, he seemed like his usual self, casually content and lenient of whatever criticizm and hostile additude his light headed countenance may provoke.

Both of them stood there, under the great arch of the tall gates, dressed in plain traveller's clothes; surprisingly unfit for a big journey and a break in, get away rescue.

- I assume you are ready. Wait, You're not going to bail on me again are you? - Enquired Mikke, suspecting another sudden disappearance and a third time of kidnapping Bishou along the way.

- Well, I may bug out to visit a couple of old aquiantances along the way, but Bishou will stay with you - Tapping her on the shoulder, Shelter covered himself with his hood and yanked the second strap of the backpack he was holding, over his free shoulder.

Approaching the guardsman, he bid him to open the gates, re-assuring it was safe and that the order came from above.

Mikke repelled Shelter's words with a mute derisiveness and crossed his arms, sighing indifferently. The issue with Bishou was obviously bothering him and that he could not hide - What about her? She's clearly not in the state to be involved in this. -

Sensing his discontent Shelter shrugged - Well? First of all, she's lost but not deaf. You can talk to her yourself about that; second, I would never risk exposing her to danger unless I was a hundred percent confident in her abilities to handle whatever circumstances lay ahead.

- Look, whatever! Just make sure she doesn't get in the way. At this state she's absolutely useless. -

- I heard that, ya know. - Mumbled Bishou, after a long while of staring blankly into the ground, submerged in herself.

- Well then, clobber me over the head and forget I ever mentioned it. -

Raising an eyebrow, Mikke lowered and presented his head to greet an expected blow, convicned it would be considered a mockery. And yet it was met with a pat and a ruffle of his hair instead. - What the..? Now I'm definetly confused. - He grumbled.

- You can't hate me so much, can you? Not to smack me when I insult you. You must be so weak, you can't even raise those arms of yours.

Bishou's lips curved into a smile and she let out a slight giggle; just enough for Mikke to understand more or less, that something has definetly changed in her, for better or worse. Drawing near him she stretched on her toes and tried to match his height, while examining the physical differences on his countenance from what she remembered.

Even though silver cold, the look in her eyes was so gentle and honest, she couldn't hide anything. The barrier that was sealing away her heart, all the time she was blocking everybody by partially supressing her yoki, or just being her usual, cranky self, was now gone.

- You have changed Mik. The beard really suits you. - She chuckled and flicked him on the forehead playfully.

What Mikke experienced was an outer life time form of shock; somewhat similar in essence to the instinctive recollection of a certain, mean prank he was played on when someone poured an entire vial of tabasco into a glass of ale and gave it to him to drink.

- Did she just call me.. Mik? - He thought to himself as he was recalling on how his face reddened and didn't return to it's normal color for days, after that tabasco.

- Hey Mik! Are you blushing or what? - Sounded a panting voice from behind.

- Oh, shut up man! Urgh.. Are we ready yet? let's go, damnit! -

Wierdo arrived in the last moment, packing the latest, most advanced, heavy armor plating that covered him from head to toe and a huge bag, full of supplies.

With a huge sweat drop and a stupified expression on his face, Shelter pointed his finger at the enormous load of equippment, most of which was clearly unnecessary, and let out a sigh of frustration.

A loud creeking and the sound of grinding wood echoed as the gates sealed shut behind them. The group set course east, following the green steppes that lead all the way to the border. After a while they took a glimpse back on the city from a far and prayed that when they return to this spot on the way back, it will still be there, safe and sound; not laying in ruins covered by ash and bone dust.

Another two miles and they've reached an outpost that signified the beginning of the midlands.

The vast, flat plains of low greenery ended and from there it was a moderate slope, heading another mile down. A familiar landscape exposed itself in all it's glory and harmony: to the north east, in the horizon, covered in show were peaks of the midland heights; precedeing them were countless acres of thick forest. The far east was covered in a dark myst, a strange layer that extended all the way to the south and concealed it's hilly wilderness and the clear water lakes that lay further.

Another hour had passed and the sun was already above the horizon, dispersing some of the gloominess in the atmosphere ahead. The low terrain was mostly taken by local farmers and the vast crop fields, covered in fog lasted another few dozen miles before the group reached their first stop in hours.

Utanni, a small tourist town situated on the incline leading out of the valley. Two rivers on it's two ends, reached down ellegantly from the higher grounds and provided the town's people and tourists with the freshest salmon and the best served caviar dishes in the area. Business was usually prosperous and the town seemed to never be less than overcrowded by tourists; so much to meet the expectations of the group of four that just entered and saw the streets were void of people.

Not a sign of life, not even a cat heard digging in a garbage can; the town seemed completely desolate.

Shelter took a look around and bit his lip in disappointment. - Damn. I guess we're gonna stay hungry. - Grumbled while trying to catch a clue on what happened to one of his favourite places for slacking out.

- Well, I'm gonna find something to eat even if I have to steal. Come on Wierdo! - Ardently scouring for the biggest fork x knife sign around, Mikke ran like a maniac with Wierdo following behind, sharing the same enthusiasm.

Barging in a resturant, they saw a sole, lean man sitting by the counter and humming to himself. Tables were pushed to the corners with the chairs put on them, upside down.

- Hey pops, don't tell me you're closed! We've been walking six hours straight! - Yelled Wierdo.

- Sorry fellas, the town's out of business. I myself inted to leave soon.

Shelter came in after a minute with Bishou by his side. Putting an air of recognition and nostalgia, he smiled at the ginger bearded owner of the establishment - Hey Leo, long time no see.

- Ah! My good friend from the east. How is business? - Asked Leo, surprised.

- Nothing much really. I can't say the same for you though. What happened to this town?

- Well. I'm not really sure but.. I'd put my life it has something to do with that rusted old training facility, just beyond the woods to the north. -

Shelter frowned, trying to recall something. - Training facility..? He can't mean. - Burrying himself in thought for a while, he then turned back to his friend with an enlightened countenance.

- I don't know how to explain it. The tourists just stopped coming ever since that heap of ruins started leaking some strange aura that makes people fear this place. We've tried figuring out other reasons but, I guess some things are beyond our understanding. - Murmured Leo.

- Of course. Bakuras.. I remember! Back in the days when these territories were reigned over by the elite forces, given autonomy by the warlords. An agreement was made to establish a unified training program.

Mikke's eyes widened in fearsome curiosity and irritation with Shelter, who's great knowledge that was already an enigma, drove him mad with the constant tendency to hide important details.

Wierdo was allways enthusastic with moments like these and radiated nothing out of the ordinary, yet Bishou's ear was enamoured by those words in a manner of deep anticipation and inquisitiveness.

- Well, I have some left overs on ice. How about I warm those up for you while you listen to Shelter's story? - Kindly suggested Leo and turned towards the kitchen.

- Leaking a strange aura that drove the tourists away. That sounds a bit too inaccurate, don't you think Shelter? - Enquired Bishou.

- "I do know that the first official cases of awakening occured in that facility, which was intended to be a testing ground for a superior breed of warriors. The first experiments involving the foreplay with the yoki limits took place there".

"As far as I can remember, when I was still working for NSW, the place was a great success, but was shut down due to the frail and shattering bonds between the two factions. The alliance was broken, and the facility was abandoned."

"That was, only the formal explanation of course. There were deeper motives behind it's closure: The undergoing projects involved the use of forbidden technologies based on the skill and genious of ancient cultures, researched for restless hours by the faction's experts."

"One of those projects was mainly focused on extraction of new types of minerals and energy for the enchancement of advanced weaponary and other sofisticated, technological achievements, through a portal to what they deemed, 'other realms and dimensions'. On it's second part the project dealt with exposing the warriors to the radiation that came from the portal. The act had an appearant, strange effect on their yoki, which was modified and allowed them to go beyond their limits without awakening; a phenomenon, labeled - The dormant state."

After a few "failed attempts", the method had been authorized by NightWish to be part of the official training program of his praetorian guard, which later became powerful enough to par, and even surpass NSW's elite.

I can only presume that it was NSW who struck first. Having his people sabotage the facility's fragile, technological foundations and causing countless deaths. The act most certainly led to the official shut down of Bakuras." -

- So the damage taken by the facility must be the obvious cause of the bizzare yoki disturbances in the area, and it is clearly that very radiation that's leaking out of there that scared away the people! - Anxiously deduced Wierdo. -

Setting up a single table with a meal for four, Leo signalled the others to sit down. Seeing it was getting darker outside, he approached the windows and closed the shutters, also locking the door.

The group felt anxiety and fear in the air; their host wasn't as kind and jolly as he was when he first recieved them, and soon after, they understood why.

Something in the air made it harder to breath, and the room was filling up with a rather detestable, ghastly odor.

A wierd ringing in the ears and a sudden dizziness overcame them; the bright orange, candle light dancing around the room, desaturated, turning the world monochromic. The space around them slightly distorted in inconsistent interferences.

- This happens only at night, you haven't seen anything yet. - Mumbled Leo with a voice, slightly subdued and twisted by the strange effect.

Bishou drew away, cornered to a wall, as if a demon crawled back from the underworld to haunt her.

- So this is it. Bishou, you stay here, this may be too much for you. Mikke, Wierdo, we're going to Bakuras to seal that leak, whatever it is.

- Be careful! - Shouted Leo. - As I said, this is nothing! There are things out there that are worse than your nightmares! I'd really recommend You stayed here!

Wiping some of the heavy persperation on his neck and face, Mikke pulled out his two swords and with the others by his side, was prepared to step outside and face whatever awaited them in the evil night that befell the town.

Yep, this is a nice filler to butter up the main plot a bit. I'll finish it if you don't mind..

I'd really appriciate it if ppl dopped the chatbox routine and started writing normally.

Last edited by Mikke; 2008-05-15 at 19:32.
Old 2008-05-15, 19:01   Link #1338
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
(Don't worry Mikke this will not effect anything you or anything anyone has written.... kinda, its what happened to Hell and why NSW has him and all that stuff.)

Epic Soul Searching - Trapped In The Darkness - Extra Scene
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nights were cold where he stayed. He was so full of anger, hate, grief, sorrow and many other horrible emotions that he could just not bare going back to his comrades, no the group he was in became more than that, they were his friends.

Hell slowly walked through the darkness of the night with moon shining down on him. It felt good, walking through a field at night time was calming for him, he didn't know why he just liked it. He ventured so far away from where NSW and Nightwish were he felt free. He always wanted to be free, until he always felt a painful yoki build up in him.

DGK: Now will you let me out?

Hell: Yeah right!

They battled inside his head all the time and DGK was slowly getting his power back and Hell knew he couldn't keep control of him for very long.

The next day the morning air was a little cold just the way he always liked it. He was coming back to the village that he lived in now.

Old man: Hey what are you doing always staying up all night, I hope you are killing off those strange monsters that have been feeding off of us.

Hell: No worries they are all dead now.

Hell kept on walking past the man like he barely noticed him.

DGK: (Find more young people they would make a better snack then that old guy.)

Hell: (Shut up!)

Yes Hell found a nice place to live but was still haunted by a certain demond.

Then he was approached by a young woman.

- Thank you so much for killing those things. Now I don't have to live in fear anymore.

Hell: It wasn't a problem, from where I come from monsters like those are common to see and kill.

As he walked past her he realized that these people were starting to treat him like a god. Which he didn't want, he only wanted peace was that so much to ask for, why couldn't people leave him be.

DGK: (Now she looked tasty, and look there's those kids you are always taking care of. They look like a good snack.)

Hell: (ENOUPH!)

Yes Hell was now taking care of five young children that there parents were eaten by those creatures and Hell felt sorry for them and decided to take care of them.

As they came up to him to take him to greet him into there home he saw the blind woman that lost her husband to those creatures who was babysitting the kids when ever he was gone.

Woman: Oh your back? Your weren't gone as long as the other time.

Hell: Yes well I like to take very long walks and reflect on the past if you will.

Then he thought to himself.

Hell: (I wonder what the others would think if they saw how I was living now?)

He wen't out of the back of the house and started training. He was teaching himself how to sence yoki from far away like Bishou did. He figured he had seen her do lots of times and it saved them lots of times. So he would know if anyone was coming his way.

A few hours later he felt something strange in him. So he left the village quick and wen't into a forest.

Hell: No.... It hurts so much.... My body.

He made a mistake by letting his yoki out. Now NSW knew where he was and sen't Fenrir and Nesty after him.

DGK: Now its time to be free!

DGK ripped himself out of Hell's torso.

Hell: AAAAAAAAAAAH!

Hell fell to the ground as DGK stood in front of him.

Hell: No......

DGK: Your healing quickly. Oh well Mabye you will die mabye you won't. Oh don't worry about those people in that village I'm not going back there. I have to go and report to Nightwish. He's after Bishou now you know.

Hell: W-what?

DGK: Didn't I tell you before Nightwish needs her yoki manipulation skills for himself.

DGK looks out in a clearing.

DGK: But it seems Bishou isn't herself. Oh well, when I'll capture her I'll torture her until she listens to Nightwish.

DGK then dissapeared.

Hell: DAMNIT!

Some people watching all this ran over to Hell and took him back to the village.

A few days later.

Hell: Uuuuugh.... *sits up* That hurt so much.

He looked around noticing he was in his house. The kids he was watching over ran to him once they heard him.

child: Are you okay? We thought you were going to die!

All the kids start crying.

Hell: Don't worry everything will be alright.

Then he felt two strong yoki's coming his way.

Hell: SHIT! *jumps out of bed* Stay in here.

He locked the kids in the house with the lady who was always taking care of them.

He already had his clothes on which were now torn up a little from what happened but he didn't have time to worry about that, and he grabed his sword.

Woman: Is everything alright?

Hell: No now stay with the kids! Make sure they don't come out!

Hell ran outside only too see the houses and buildings burning, and people screaming for there lives as they were dying.

Hell looked in front of him and noticed two people looking at him.

Hell: WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!

Nesty: Well well thats no way to greet us isn't it? After so much that we have been through now?

Fenrir: Quit messing around Nesty! Lets do what we were sen't here for.

Hell heard the last of the voices stop and exploded in rage.

Hell: You monsters!

He attacked them, but they easily dodged. Then he noticed it, his power wen't down after DGK seperated from inside of him.

But as Nesty and Fenrir were about to attack Hell used an illusion.

Fenrir: What?

Nesty: Mabye he learned this from DGK.

Hell attacked them but the illusion wasn't enouph and they knocked him out.

Hell: Noooo......

Fenrir: Lets try to keep him alive now.

Nesty: Aaaaaaw but can't we kill the people inside that house he was in.

A week later, Hell was now in NSW's confinement, and he was tortured and experimented on there up until now. He hated the fact on how Nesty would always show up and tell him how he killed the blind woman and some of the kids he was watching, he always said how there screams of terror was music to his ears.

NSW made sure that Hell was locked up all day away from everyone else, and locked up outside from everyone else at night, in rain or snow. Hell just wanted to die at this point. His pride was crushed. He couldn't save innocent people. He knew that Nightwish was after Bishou and couldn't do anything about it to warn her, or Mikke and Wierdo not even Shelter. He just wanted to go and see if those kids were alive so he could take them somewhere nice and find them a family to live with. Sometimes Fenrir would show up and talk to him but was actually very nice for some reason, Hell couldn't figure out why. All he could do was cry himself to sleep every night knowing that something horrible was going to happen to his friends and he couldn't do anything about it. From that point on he became a very dark person hating anything that walked on two legs. He swore that he would get revenge somehow and some way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I got bored and wanted to write this filler. Now everyone knows what happened to Hell.
Old 2008-05-16, 00:46   Link #1339
BishounoTeresa
bitch in the shell...

@ Hell: That's a good one you wrote, now we know what happened to all of the chars

*The darkness will rise from the deep
And carry you down into sleep...*
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...
Old 2008-05-16, 05:39   Link #1340
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

Poor Undine

I kindof felt sorry for Undine after being done over like that, but then i realised, that certain other people would have no pity whatsoever... <see above fic>

Helen: Hey Deneve, doesn't Miata's friend look like the daughter of your'e friend Undine...

Deneve: No Helen, that is Undine, for some reason someone's blocked her yoki and she can't get her muscles...

Helen: Wow you mean after all that mouthing off she's really that small... and you knew?

Deneve: Well yeah i found out, but i thought it better to not tell anyone, though if she tried anything foolish with the wrong type of claymore, they'd expose her like that.

Helen: Hahaha this is perfect, i have a plan...
Deneve: Your'e going to rub salt in the wounds aren't you?
Helen: No i'm just gonna give her a present, follow me..

<Helen and Deneve slink off... later at the children's spa area>

Helen: You distract them, i'll replace their uniforms, with these presents i bought for them...

Deneve: Undine! are you okay?

<bedraggled and drowned looking tiny Undine>

Undine: Help! Save me, she's insane... And one of those bitch claymores is still blocking my yoki from this distance...

Deneve: Oooh you do look like your'e having fun with your friend, but swearing means no treats for you young lady... <smirks, and walks off, since Helen had finished>

Undine: Hey wait no don't leave me here... Erk!

<Miata grabs her friend and drags her back into the spa proper>

<Much later still Clarice and the other claymores go to pick up Miata and Undine from the childrens' spa>

Clarice: Okay Miata go get dressed...
Undine: Hey where did my uniform go...
Miata: Mama present box instead of uniform...
Clarice: Well open it then, maybe someone got you something nice...

<presents are opened to reveal, frilly children's dresses of a completely over the top nature>

Miata: Yay!
Undine: Nooooo!!! I'd rather go naked...

Teresa: Get dressed now young lady...
Clare: Yoki manipulation can make you stop fidgeting as well you know...
Tabitha & Cynthia: Uh-huh yep
Galatea: Well here we go again... 'bitch claymore' was it?

<An unhappy looking Undine is brought out of the changing area dressed the same as Miata>
<Helen takes a photograph for blackmail purposes>

Helen: And thus i present to you... Chibi Undine...

Undine: I'll get you all for this...

Biki Biki Biki Biki... (raaarrrggghhh!!! i need some coffee!)
Closed Thread

Tags
fanfiction