Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-15, 07:40   Link #13621
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Does not make sense with the episode 21 spoilers. If Suzaku does indeed challenge the KoO then this would be counter to his progress as it nullifies the value of the KoO. I also don't think he'd talk to Lelouch in such a 'friendly' manner.
Agreed. It would also sort of... surpise me if Lelouch and Suzaku made up THAT quickly. The line could be said by Gino, Anya, Kallen or Jeremiah. Maybe the student council, provided that they know of Lelouch situation. Or maybe Cornelia (though this is not so likely). It should be a line said by someone who by then could be considered one of Lelouch's allies in any case, I think.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:40   Link #13622
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Does not make sense with the episode 21 spoilers. If Suzaku does indeed challenge the KoO then this would be counter to his progress as it nullifies the value of the KoO. I also don't think he'd talk to Lelouch in such a 'friendly' manner.
Not if the challenge is an official duel sanctioned by the government.

This is the quickest way for Suzaku to get the KoO position. He wouldn't get it though, because there is no more time left in the story for him to do anything with that job even if he won it.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:41   Link #13623
Dream_Traveller
Banned

No idea, just came to mind...and she could say that if she realizes that her efforts were totally futile. Which they were.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:42   Link #13624
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
If Suzaku losses his duel then he'd be dead. IIRC, one of the spoilers say its a battle to the death or some such.
Indeed, it's stupid to keep someone challenging Ko0 alive. I mean, he can retry and retry again, so there will be no time for Ko0 to do his duties.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:44   Link #13625
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Now, this possiiblity intrigues - and amuses me: Japan being made into a neutral Zone as Lelouch's counter-move to suzaku becomign the KoO: all progress he made would be nullified indeed!

Wonder what face he'd make then... But then it seems like the parallells are continuing indeed - because episode 22 mirrors the creation of the SAR then...
Old 2008-08-15, 07:45   Link #13626
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Maybe the student council,
Rivalz then! He desesperatly needs more screentime
Old 2008-08-15, 07:47   Link #13627
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Indeed, it's stupid to keep someone challenging Ko0 alive. I mean, he can retry and retry again, so there will be no time for Ko0 to do his duties.
One could assume that anyone who is wasting a KoO's time would simply be executed. A duel need to be nice and official, after all.

And as others pointed out in the past, the duel would likely be interrupted by whatever Charles is planning before a winner is decided.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:48   Link #13628
Var
Banned

Quote:
Agreed. It would also sort of... surpise me if Lelouch and Suzaku made up THAT quickly. The line could be said by Gino, Anya, Kallen or Jeremiah. Maybe the student council, provided that they know of Lelouch situation. Or maybe Cornelia (though this is not so likely). It should be a line said by someone who by then could be considered one of Lelouch's allies in any case, I think.
I don't see Gino leaving Suzaku THAT quickly either, or at all for that matter, so I doubt it'd be him. Anya is a possibility but she's always formal so that's out the window unless she suddenly gains a soul... which is possible. Jeremiah is out, he'd never ask such a thing informally and without addressing him as my lord or some such.

I'd say it's either Anya, Kallen, or Cornelia, or someone else who could possibly be with Lelouch and friendly towards him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Not if the challenge is an official duel sanctioned by the government.

This is the quickest way for Suzaku to get the KoO position. He wouldn't get it though, because there is no more time left in the story for him to do anything with that job even if he won it.
The duel is in 21, Suzaku wins he'd be KoO at which point Lelouch rebuilding Britannia would nullify his accomplishment of becoming KoO. The two have constantly been getting in each others way, this simply may be the culmination of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Also, I doubt his Live geass would let him lose.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:56   Link #13629
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I don't see Gino leaving Suzaku THAT quickly either, or at all for that matter, so I doubt it'd be him. Anya is a possibility but she's always formal so that's out the window unless she suddenly gains a soul... which is possible. Jeremiah is out, he'd never ask such a thing informally and without addressing him as my lord or some such.
Well, you may be right. However, one should consider the possiiblity that this might be a question not adressed to Lelouch, but rather to the empty air or the like and then the choice of who might be saying it grows broader...

Quote:
I'd say it's either Anya, Kallen, or Cornelia, or someone else who could possibly be with Lelouch and friendly towards him.
Assuming that it is adressed directly to Lelouch, yeah.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:58   Link #13630
Var
Banned

Quote:
Well, you may be right. However, one should consider the possiiblity that this might be a question not adressed to Lelouch, but rather to the empty air or the like and then the choice of who might be saying it grows broader...

Assuming that it is adressed directly to Lelouch, yeah.
Fair enough, I am assuming it is to Lelouch judging by the name of the episode and the general position of the characters and what roles they've played. Schneizel seems in no hurry to change Britannia, Suzaku is in no position and has never wanted to rebuild it just change it from within like Euphemia, Cornelia... would be too busy morning Guilford.

I can't really think of that many people left. Oddyseus? He's incompetent.
Old 2008-08-15, 08:03   Link #13631
pingva

Or maybe Lelouch will change Britannia from within. He will be Emperor after all.
Old 2008-08-15, 08:03   Link #13632
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
You'll eat those words when it's revealed that Odysseus and Code!Nunnally are the TRUE masterminds behind everything that's transpired. Fo' shizzle.
Old 2008-08-15, 08:03   Link #13633
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Fair enough, I am assuming it is to Lelouch judging by the name of the episode and the general position of the characters and what roles they've played. Schneizel seems in no hurry to change Britannia, Suzaku is in no position and has never wanted to rebuild it just change it from within like Euphemia, Cornelia... would be too busy morning Guilford.
Well, we'll see. This is one of those lines that has a much broader choice for who might say it than, say, the line for episode 19...

Quote:
Hahaha
Speaking of him though, if Lelouch announces himself emperor or the like, how are they getting around the problem of the line of succession, one wonders? Charles announces Lelouch as his rightful heir, perhaps?
Old 2008-08-15, 08:05   Link #13634
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Speaking of him though, if Lelouch announces himself emperor or the like, how are they getting around the problem of the line of succession, one wonders? Charles announces Lelouch as his rightful heir, perhaps?
He won't have to when he's dead by Lelouche's hands.
Old 2008-08-15, 08:05   Link #13635
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Wakamoto better go out in a way befitting his awesomeness, though.
Old 2008-08-15, 08:07   Link #13636
Var
Banned

Quote:
Hahaha
I don't think Lelouch becomes the Emperor of Britannia, the spoilers seem to indicate that he sets up in a nuetral territory and begins to move.
Old 2008-08-15, 08:08   Link #13637
Velden

Quote:
I don't think Lelouch becomes the Emperor of Britannia, the spoilers seem to indicate that he sets up in a nuetral territory and begins to move.
Australia? Oh the irony...XD
Old 2008-08-15, 08:19   Link #13638
cupahe
Banned

2ch specs:

Spoiler for kallen is very popular atm:

there's some stuff on Suzaku and Gino but its not different from what I posted before. theres some guesses that Ginos tristan will get totalled because of suzakus fight in 21. not many people believe that hell leave suzaku prolly because it would rape his character like a prettyboy in a high security prison.
Old 2008-08-15, 08:22   Link #13639
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Australia as neutral territory? That'll be the day, considering how long we've relied on the agreement from WW2.
Old 2008-08-15, 08:23   Link #13640
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Kallen disappears would be so popular because from my knowledge 2ch'ers don't want her in any romantic relationship with Lelouch.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories