AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Old 2008-07-07, 06:24   Link #121
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littm View Post
Not in the main menu, in the new game menu.
OMG~~!

Thanks for telling me about it, I haven't realized that I all because I'm still deciding which ending to pursue next, so I didn't start a new game D:

Anyways, what's the exact difference from the LE from the original? You could give it as a spoiler which I don't mind, just curious to know. I ever heard about the difference in the opening, but I heard the original one had some cool mini chapters though. It's a pity if I'd miss them =\
DanielisGENESIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 06:34   Link #122
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Actually, the main difference between LE and old-editions is updated widescreen cg's (also there are some new cg's too, of course) with a new engine with lip-sync and moving camera.

As for opening in special fandisk - check it here. About mini-stories, i don't know exactly, because i don't played special fandisk, only read about it somewhere in the net, but there are some small bonus stories starting from Akane and ending with some parodies.
Littm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 07:07   Link #123
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Actually, the main difference between LE and old-editions is updated widescreen cg's (also there are some new cg's too, of course) with a new engine with lip-sync and moving camera.

As for opening in special fandisk - check it here. About mini-stories, i don't know exactly, because i don't played special fandisk, only read about it somewhere in the net, but there are some small bonus stories starting from Akane and ending with some parodies.
Cool, I might be able to play the original fandisk within this week, really wanted to know what's the side stories.
Old 2008-07-07, 07:12   Link #124
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Ah, here is a good summary for this :

Spoiler for click:

Check this full version here.

Last edited by Littm; 2008-07-07 at 08:15.
Old 2008-07-07, 12:03   Link #125
DanielisGENESIS

Thanks Littm for the great information

I just finished Haruka's route for the special fandisk though, and I think I really liked the way it turned out

Will be looking forward to some of the mini stories and bonus items
Old 2008-07-07, 12:47   Link #126
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Quote:
I just finished Haruka's route for the special fandisk though, and I think I really liked the way it turned out
Try also Akane and Mitsuki, but Haruka's ending in special fandisk is nice. I think, that a big amount of fans always wanted this.
Old 2008-07-07, 21:05   Link #127
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Try also Akane and Mitsuki, but Haruka's ending in special fandisk is nice. I think, that a big amount of fans always wanted this.
I might try Akane's in both special fandisk and LE, but NEVER Mitsuki XD

I hate her to be honest

Yeah, I think the majority of the KGNE fan base are Haruka supporters thus age made the SFD and OVAs to satisfy them. Plus, I think Haruka's SFD ending could be the best afterall, no accident and all the sad stuffs, the only probable "sad" thing could be Mitsuki can't be with her love Takayuki, but afterall there is much more happiness and 4 of them are still good friends after 3 years
Old 2008-07-08, 00:43   Link #128
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Quote:
the only probable "sad" thing could be Mitsuki can't be with her love Takayuki
Who cares, now let's go fun with Haruka (but of course, there are and Mitsuki fans too).

Ah, one more thing, all last stories are not really interesting enough, but Haruka's route is the best here (but not really amazing like original stories, of course), while Mitsuki's and Akane's are... a little boring and nothing unusual in them, at least for me.

Last edited by Littm; 2008-07-08 at 02:22.
Old 2008-07-08, 04:15   Link #129
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Who cares, now let's go fun with Haruka (but of course, there are and Mitsuki fans too).

Ah, one more thing, all last stories are not really interesting enough, but Haruka's route is the best here (but not really amazing like original stories, of course), while Mitsuki's and Akane's are... a little boring and nothing unusual in them, at least for me.
Yeah, I think so to. To me, Akane's Route (for the original gameplay) was too lengthy, and the silly cycle was repeating. And it doesn't make sense to me for keeping Haruka as a mistress D:

Mitsuki will probably be a disaster, all of us know it's just plain soap opera. Man I got all emo and moody after watching the anime version, I don't wanna go through the same crap again.

So yea like you said, just go with Haruka and happy ending. I like her best anyways
Old 2008-08-17, 01:32   Link #130
KoiNoDensetsu
今日、海をみた。もう恐くない。

Could anyone who's played the ~Latest Edition~ of KgNE answer any of these questions? I had posted these on a different forum, but I didn't get very many answers.

- Are all of the paths and endings from the original KimiNozo and the DVD Specification included in the LE? The one path/ending I'm worried most about not being in the LE is the original Manami ending from the first version where she tortures and does... stuff to Takayuki. I've heard that this ending was removed from from the DVD Specification and replaced with a happy ending (/s). While I do know know that the happier ending exists, I'm not sure if the nightmarish ending was really removed completely from the other versions, or just considered the "bad" ending in later versions? Is the original Manami ending in the LE (I really hope so; I'm curious.)? Also, are Amakawa and Fumio's paths still in the game (99.99% sure they are; just checking)? On Age's LE website, they don't appear in the character section.
(Edit: someone on the other forum had said that they "were led to believe" that the Manami ending was in the LE. Could someone confirm this?)

- Are any extra endings added? I remember reading on wikipedia that Fumio only had a bad ending. Was this changed in the LE?

- How long do most playthroughs take?

- How long is the third chapter?

- Is Tsujimura Akiyo another girl you can pursue, or is she just another character added for the LE version?

- Does the ~special FanDisk~ have updated graphics/motion like the rest of the game?

- On the Age website under the 7th feature of the "Feature of Latest Edition" page, it shows screenshots of some other game. What is this?

- Has any site translated the "Feature of Latest Edition" page that Age has on their site (like what Littm posted)? If so, where can I find it? I can understand most of the changes already, since Age posted pictures, but some of them are confusing since they didn't post pictures for some of them.

- Is there a Limited Edition version of the ~Latest Edition~? At the end of the opening demo, it showed two different prices for the game. If so, what comes with it? Is the packaging the usual JP visual novel box (like how Casual Romance Club was packaged, if anyone's played that)?
KoiNoDensetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 15:32   Link #131
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Quote:
Are any extra endings added? I remember reading on wikipedia that Fumio only had a bad ending. Was this changed in the LE?
No extra endings.
Quote:
How long is the third chapter?
Not so really long. Somewhere around 3-4 hours. For every character, of course. And it's absolutely linear without a single choice.
Quote:
Does the ~special FanDisk~ have updated graphics/motion like the rest of the game?
LE has an absolutely new engine. All graphics now are in the widescreen standart, even two first parts. Also, there are some effects like lipsync, camera angle changing and so on. Really nice engine.
Quote:
Is Tsujimura Akiyo another girl you can pursue, or is she just another character added for the LE version?
Who is she ? There are no new girls in LE whom you can additionaly pursuit.
Quote:
Has any site translated the "Feature of Latest Edition" page that Age has on their site
Well, yes. And only features, not the full review or something like with the case of SFD. Taken from one site :

Spoiler for click for more info:

Quote:
Is there a Limited Edition version of the ~Latest Edition~? At the end of the opening demo, it showed two different prices for the game. If so, what comes with it? Is the packaging the usual JP visual novel box (like how Casual Romance Club was packaged, if anyone's played that)?
No, there are no limited editions.
Old 2008-08-17, 16:22   Link #132
KoiNoDensetsu
今日、海をみた。もう恐くない。

Quote:
No extra endings.
Aw, that's too bad. So, is Fumio's only ending a bad ending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littm
LE has an absolutely new engine. All graphics now are in the widescreen standart, even two first parts. Also, there are some effects like lipsync, camera angle changing and so on. Really nice engine.
That's really cool. I knew about the updates to the normal chapters of the game, since I played the demo and had heard about it beforehand, but I didn't think Age would update the FanDisk.

Quote:
Who is she ? There are no new girls in LE whom you can additionaly pursuit.
She's the women you see under the "BRAND-NEW STORY" page on Age's website. She has the name "Tsujimura Akiyo" under the Kanji of her name. I think she appears in the OVA starting with episode two (I've only seen episode one).

Quote:
● Kuribayashi Minami chosen new theme song and addition of a new opening Main heroine Suzumiya, Kuribayashi take the role of Haruka. Kuribayashi Minami new theme song and a new opening are filmed are also included!
Does this mean that Minami Kuribayashi voices Haruka in the ~Latest Edition~?

Quote:
● A luxurious first time privilege by the scenario written newly is filmed!
A privilege of the game form by the writing scenario which concerns "Kimi no zo" is scheduled in the first time edition.
What does it mean "first time edition"?

Quote:
No, there are no limited editions.
Why do they include two different prices in the trailer?
Old 2008-08-18, 01:57   Link #133
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Quote:
Aw, that's too bad. So, is Fumio's only ending a bad ending?
Does this mean that Minami Kuribayashi voices Haruka in the ~Latest Edition~?
Yes, this is true.
Quote:
She's the women you see under the "BRAND-NEW STORY" page on Age's website. She has the name "Tsujimura Akiyo" under the Kanji of her name. I think she appears in the OVA starting with episode two (I've only seen episode one).
Ah, no, you can't pursuit her because of the linear structure without choices in the third chapter. She is a friend of Mitsuki and was in the second episode, that's true. Nothing more.
Quote:
What does it mean "first time edition"?
Why do they include two different prices in the trailer?
Don't really know.
Old 2008-08-18, 15:53   Link #134
KoiNoDensetsu
今日、海をみた。もう恐くない。

Quote:
Yes, this is true.
Oh, that's too bad about the Fumio ending. I think that all characters in a visual novel should at least have a "bitter-sweet" ending.

That's cool about Minami Kuribayashi voiceing Haruka. I never knew the VAs names when I watched the anime. Is this a special edition to the ~LE~, or has Minami always voiced Haruka?

Quote:
Ah, no, you can't pursuit her because of the linear structure without choices in the third chapter. She is a friend of Mitsuki and was in the second episode, that's true. Nothing more.
That's what I assumed.

Well, thanks for helping me with most of my questions! You were a lot of help!
Old 2008-08-18, 16:51   Link #135
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Is this a special edition to the ~LE~, or has Minami always voiced Haruka?

She has always voiced Haruka.
Old 2008-08-18, 22:01   Link #136
KoiNoDensetsu
今日、海をみた。もう恐くない。

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
Is this a special edition to the ~LE~, or has Minami always voiced Haruka?

She has always voiced Haruka.
Thanks.
Old 2008-09-27, 16:46   Link #137
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Oh... wow :

Spoiler for click:
Old 2008-09-28, 07:35   Link #138
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Cool pictures. Would love to have seen that scene in the anime.

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 12:15   Link #139
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Same here. Even I love Haruka, but I prefer this ending for Mitsuki. Pity, that this scene wasn't neither in game, nor in anime.
Old 2008-09-28, 23:10   Link #140
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Same here. Even I love Haruka, but I prefer this ending for Mitsuki. Pity, that this scene wasn't neither in game, nor in anime.
The pencil boards are nice, I have a set of 6 of them, 3 of which are still nicely shrink-wrapped

Tags
âge, bishoujo, drama, ero-game, eroge, pc game, romance, visual novel