Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-24, 11:36   Link #14101
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
So maybe Shirley'll end up dead.. Or possibly hurt, either emotinally or physically...?
It's not like Euphie who was not able to stop the effect of a geass. Shirley could overcome her fear and feelings (but I doubt she would be able to do it right now in these conditions)

Shirley seems really unstable about what happened in the first season. That could be too much for her.

It's not like Euphie but in the end, Lelouch must have to kill her if he wants to protect the order/and or/ some others characters, maybe.
Old 2008-06-24, 11:38   Link #14102
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
But the fact the came out before today is something to raise eyebrows on
Well, as we can see, the summary is linked by whatever info we already know so, it is kinda expected it's a fake but I'm still hoping Rolo is given a chance to shine

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-06-24, 11:38   Link #14103
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Why would Suzaku hurt Shirley? o.O

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2008-06-24, 11:39   Link #14104
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post

It's not like Euphie but in the end, Lelouch must have to kill her if he wants to protect the order/and or/ some others characters, maybe.
Both Lelouch and Suzaku could harm her.....Poor Shirley
Old 2008-06-24, 11:39   Link #14105
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
It's not like Euphie who was not able to stop the effect of a geass. Shirley could overcome her fear and feelings (but I doubt she would be able to do it right now in these conditions)

Shirley seems really unstable about what happened in the first season. That could be too much for her.

But instead of Lelouch how about Suzaku, he said he'll do whatever it takes to become Knight of One and serve under the Britannia so this may be a difficult choice under his wing
Old 2008-06-24, 11:39   Link #14106
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
Why would Suzaku hurt Shirley? o.O
He will not hurt her himself, but I guess he will not stop Britannia if they want her dead.

He is devoted to Britannia.
Old 2008-06-24, 11:40   Link #14107
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
It's not like Euphie who was not able to stop the effect of a geass. Shirley could overcome her fear and feelings (but I doubt she would be able to do it)

But shirley seems really unstable about what happened in the first season. That could be too much for her.
You're probably right. In season 1 after she discovered that Lelouch was Zero, she became... Really afraid, sad and unstable. It was the same after she discovered the letter.

Quote:
It's not like Euphie but in the end, Lelouch must have to kill her if he wants to protect the order/and or/ some others characters.
Not necressarilly must. But.. it may well be that they're setting it up for something tragic with her indeed. If she's about to talk to Suzaku, then THAT's for sure bad news - because Lelouch can't allow for his cover to get blown, especially not now of all times. And he has so many promises to keep that _depends_ on that he is not rediscovered to be Zero at this stage...
Old 2008-06-24, 11:41   Link #14108
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
He will not hurt her himself, but I guess he will not stop Britannia if they want her dead.

Isn't his "Live Geass" hinted at making him do something that would cause him to want to die? This doesn't sound too good for our dear Shirley...
Old 2008-06-24, 11:41   Link #14109
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

So bullshit presumption based on thin air? Laughable. These forums are getting weirder by the minute. No wonder so little of the old crowd is still here.

Old 2008-06-24, 11:42   Link #14110
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
So bullshit presumption based on thin air? Laughable. These forums are getting weirder by the minute. No wonder so little of the old crowd is still here.
You want to actually contribute for once? This is the speculation thread for a reason after all
Old 2008-06-24, 11:42   Link #14111
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:

Well if he does than the similarities between Lelouch and Suzaku to Kira and Athrun will be clear since they both end up killing someone close to their enemy.
Old 2008-06-24, 11:43   Link #14112
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Isn't his "Live Geass" hinted at making him do something that would cause him to want to die? This doesn't sound too good for our dear Shirley...
... the old "Suzaku'll do something that'll make him want to kill himself" comment-speculation?
Old 2008-06-24, 11:43   Link #14113
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
You're probably right. In season 1 after she discovered that Lelouch was Zero, she became... Really afraid, sad and unstable. It was the same after she discovered the letter.

Not necressarilly must. But.. it may well be that they're setting it up for something tragic with her indeed. If she's about to talk to Suzaku, then THAT's for sure bad news - because Lelouch can't allow for his cover to get blown, especially not now of all times. And he has so many promises to keep that _depends_ on that he is not rediscovered to be Zero at this stage...

Two words "Nice Boat"
Old 2008-06-24, 11:43   Link #14114
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:

How could she blow his cover? She knew he was zero during the BR however she has no proof that Zero recovered his memories. Also wouldn't she revert to how she was before Lulu erased himself from her memories? You know the personality who nearly killed someone to protect him.
Old 2008-06-24, 11:43   Link #14115
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

It is certainly sounds similar like the previous season when fans are speculating about Shirley's fate. She made it out at the time. Hopefully she can do it this time. But if time is taken to develop her character within the next few episode, it's highly likely that she might not survive this time.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-06-24, 11:45   Link #14116
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
How could she blow his cover? She knew he was zero during the BR however she has no proof that Zero recovered his memories. Also wouldn't she revert to how she was before Lulu erased himself from her memories? You know the personality who nearly killed someone to protect him.
Well he did kill her father so if any case she would want to know why her crush killed him.
Old 2008-06-24, 11:47   Link #14117
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
How could she blow his cover?
Calling Suzaku and mentioning something abut Lelouch's odd behaviour can count as blowing his cover, even if she doesn't mean to!
Old 2008-06-24, 11:47   Link #14118
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Agreed. She can't blow his cover. She is much to loyal to him to do that. Knowing Kallen she'd rather die than blow Zero's cover.
Old 2008-06-24, 11:47   Link #14119
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
You want to actually contribute for once? This is the speculation thread for a reason after all
Why don't you just cry about it then? Speculations are supposed to be based on facts already given not just feelings of overzealous fans that see only what they want to see and the spam away.

Old 2008-06-24, 11:47   Link #14120
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
... the old "Suzaku'll do something that'll make him want to kill himself" comment-speculation?
That was confirmed though I believe, so if there is a time for it to suddenly come into play this might be it

Quote:
Why don't you just cry about it then? Speculations are supposed to be based on facts already given not just feelings of overzealous fans that see only what they want to see and the spam away.
We kind of are basing things on relevant info we just started receiving just now and how this ties in with the story... why don't you learn how to read a little or do some analysis yourself instead of being an overzealous troll. At the same time, I don't cry about anything, I make other people cry instead
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers