AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-07, 03:11   Link #141
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife
Agreed. I was like WTF? with the animation. It was so bad I wanted to puke.
Yeah it makes you rethink if this one is worth getting. Paying money for that crappy animation feels a little...

Other than that the last episode and the ending was alright. But I´m still irritated with how they resolved Kaede´s problem.

Has anyone seen Love Love?

You should, 10 minute episodes like Final Approach and the guy in that series has the best expressions ever after touching breasts.

"Paffu Paffu"

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-01-07, 04:14   Link #142
justforfun

after see you all discuss about it .........i wanted to see the episode 24 can anyone give me a link for downloading it? im stuck at episode 23
Old 2006-01-07, 04:38   Link #143
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

No subs are out at the moment and you cant ask for Raws its in the forums rules
Old 2006-01-07, 04:50   Link #144
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
exactly...no raw links....visit Daemon Mortis.........
Old 2006-01-07, 08:28   Link #145
MarmoO

The only good things about this episode were Primula (megane-Primula ftw) and deformed scenes with whole bunch, first half of episode was just as bad as whole Asa arc ;(. Can someone tell me how Rin was supposed to know that Asa will be able to use her power and if she really has ability to revive people. What would happen to her if he died because of her :/. I’ll leave alone Asa’a reasoning, it simply hurts. In the end I have a good competitor for GSD as biggest disappointment and for MAI Hime as worst last episode of the year.

justforfun - check www.tokyotosho.com , you will find there 23 episode subbed ( there are not only subs, but also manga, music, games etc...)
Old 2006-01-07, 08:52   Link #146
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Ask the writers Rin probably ASSUMED that Asa had curative magic. Oh well, what fun it would have been if Asa couldn't cast healing magic Well, Nerine could cast healing magic, but then Asa had never used magic What did you expect of a series full of plot holes and poor character development? At least, it's finally over.
Old 2006-01-07, 09:00   Link #147
Wrath88
Kissing...

Okay, why don't we just kill off all discussion about magic by just saying that because it's magic, and it doesn't follow the rules of what we know, so there's no point in asking why magic was able to accomplish this. This is the last episode, let's just end it. I'm as annoyed as anyone is over this sort of ending, but as much as I wish to blast the writers for it, let's just talk about something else, no sense getting chuffed about it. There'll be other better animes. (Hopefully Tick Tack)
Old 2006-01-07, 11:42   Link #148
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88
Okay, why don't we just kill off all discussion about magic by just saying that because it's magic, and it doesn't follow the rules of what we know, so there's no point in asking why magic was able to accomplish this. ....
Amen to that. The only thing we can say for sure about healing magic based on information actually given in the series is that Kareha is known for being very good at it. For all we know anyone who can do magic at all can heal, but some are better at it than others.
Old 2006-01-07, 12:29   Link #149
Loves Anime Alot

Arrrrrrgh!!!

how are you guys watching it! imstill left in the dark someone plz tell me where to find episode 24!!??
Old 2006-01-07, 12:35   Link #150
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Only the raw is out, you have to way until Monday-Tuesday PROBABLY for the subbed version. If you can understand Japanese, or don't mind at all, you can download the raw.
Old 2006-01-07, 12:42   Link #151
Loves Anime Alot

thanks

Thanks alot i dont understand even nearly all of the Japanese language to watch the Raw!! But im learning it so things dont always happen!! but for now i will have to wait till the subbed version comes so?? Ya thanks!!
Old 2006-01-07, 12:55   Link #152
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki
Amen to that. The only thing we can say for sure about healing magic based on information actually given in the series is that Kareha is known for being very good at it. For all we know anyone who can do magic at all can heal, but some are better at it than others.
We were given one rule -- or more accurately, a limitation. If memory serves me correctly, it can't reverse death, and the experiments were designed to overcome that limitation.
Old 2006-01-07, 14:15   Link #153
chris
[root@localhost]#
*IT Support

Mhh not teh ending i wanted, oh well this wasnt a bad anime, still left me sort of empty tho like it isnt finished.
Old 2006-01-07, 15:23   Link #154
Tabris

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
Ask the writers Rin probably ASSUMED that Asa had curative magic. Oh well, what fun it would have been if Asa couldn't cast healing magic Well, Nerine could cast healing magic, but then Asa had never used magic What did you expect of a series full of plot holes and poor character development? At least, it's finally over.
It's the same as the game (I agree, it is weak though. Assuming that she might use magic if Rin himself tried to commit suicide was way too risky).

I never understood why you hang around if you don't seem to like the show :P I get it that you like Kaede, Primula and Tsubomi, but I don't see anything more than that. Just curious, that's all

Last edited by Tabris; 2006-01-07 at 15:40.
Old 2006-01-07, 15:54   Link #155
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, yes, that's probably the only reason, I wanted to see how Kaede, Primula (and maybe Tsubomi) fared at the end of the show Other than that, for me the show was more or less crap from ep 21 and on.
Old 2006-01-07, 16:03   Link #156
Tabris

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
Well, yes, that's probably the only reason, I wanted to see how Kaede, Primula (and maybe Tsubomi) fared at the end of the show Other than that, for me the show was more or less crap from ep 21 and on.
That's fair enough. I know what you mean by a dip though. As much as I like Asa, it's hard to come back from such a dramatic high and what happened after (though I liked it) paled in comparison to the drama of the Kaede arc.
Old 2006-01-07, 20:23   Link #157
Loves Anime Alot

I think your all crazy! I thought the ending kinda sucked and it lacked the Passion to even make (me) like it and i like alot of ecchi shows!
But ya the sereis wasnt all that bad!
Old 2006-01-07, 21:17   Link #158
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids!
We were given one rule -- or more accurately, a limitation. If memory serves me correctly, it can't reverse death, and the experiments were designed to overcome that limitation.
I'm not that well versed on deaths and dying and such but a person doesn't exactly die right off the bat does he? I remember in Green Mile where the guy says there's still time to save the mouse (Right after it got crushed), etc. Perhaps Asa just simply healed him right before the death.
Old 2006-01-07, 21:29   Link #159
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Anyways, I didn't even know ep.24 aired, thought it was next week. And like some others, I noted the change in the animation from anime blogs. So finally it's done. Now I can get into something else...
Old 2006-01-07, 22:13   Link #160
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness
I'm not that well versed on deaths and dying and such but a person doesn't exactly die right off the bat does he? I remember in Green Mile where the guy says there's still time to save the mouse (Right after it got crushed), etc. Perhaps Asa just simply healed him right before the death.
The post you quoted was from an offshoot discussion about what we might know about healing magic based on what was actually in the show (not very much, as it turns out.) The "did Rin actually die" discussion happened earlier. Check out post #129 for more info on that.
Closed Thread