AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2015-11-29, 09:54   Link #1681
abc0716

Returned to home 4 hours ago but forced to pardon my sister to go out again. Currently is freaking tire....

Tomorrow will post the loots I got this time...

Perhaps we should create a WhatsApp or WeChat group next time, so peoples here (which going to the event) can easier to communicate with each other.

I'm less likely to attend SG AFA on next year, because of budget allocation. Since the flight tix of my family trip (to Bangkok at June) and solo trip (to Japan at October) were already booked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post

Acquire a few Arpeggio of Blue Steel stuff because the crowd finally go away.
Which booth did you found out its merchandises? I didn't able to find it because I planned to get 1-2 items of this series...

Last edited by abc0716; 2015-11-29 at 10:13.
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-29, 09:58   Link #1682
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I might go to Fuyu Comi next year....depending on many factors

But even then I'll still go for AFA....
Old 2015-11-29, 10:01   Link #1683
Tormenk

Too much anisong goodness in one night. My body was not ready. 😱

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-29, 10:15   Link #1684
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc0716 View Post
Which booth did you found out its merchandises? I didn't able to find it because I planned to get 1-2 items of this series...
Odex's Booth. Because I didn't manage to get in earlier that day due to the crowd.

I personally didn't get much, a deck of card and a folder.
Old 2015-11-29, 12:24   Link #1685
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Sorry for not organising an AS meetup this year guys. Had to deal with some of life's worst moments for the past month.

Heard from Azuma that alot of you are looking for me. If you guys fancy a meetup again for real, I can organise something on the Friday before Cosfest Christmas. Just drop me a PM if you are interested.

As for the rest of you who are not in SG, I'll organise something next year. I apologise for not being there this time round.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-29, 20:19   Link #1686
abc0716

Found out there's a pro-cosplaying + gaming ACG event will held on KL next month. With Elisa & Yun*chi as the Anisong guests...

Well, here's the loots I got on last 2 days...
Images
took with my phone with lousy camera
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Spoiler for Lists:

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Odex's Booth. Because I didn't manage to get in earlier that day due to the crowd.

I personally didn't get much, a deck of card and a folder.
No wonder I didn't able to find it, because this time I didn't went inside bigger booths like Muse, Odex's which usually need to queue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Sorry for not organising an AS meetup this year guys. Had to deal with some of life's worst moments for the past month.

Heard from Azuma that alot of you are looking for me. If you guys fancy a meetup again for real, I can organise something on the Friday before Cosfest Christmas. Just drop me a PM if you are interested.

As for the rest of you who are not in SG, I'll organise something next year. I apologise for not being there this time round.
I don't mind about this. If your real-life issues are settled already, I gonna say ' お疲れさまでした ' to you.
Old 2015-11-29, 20:58   Link #1687
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Edit: Don't worry SaintessHeart, I know Real-life issues can be a pain (that's why I am not around the previous years)

Might post my loot much later when I am free. Wished that I bought more of the blind box.

Out of the many Kancolle characters, I can only remember a few (because they are quirky and memorable).

Kongou Sisters (Kongou, Haruna, Hiei, Kirishima)
Akatsuki Sisters (Atasuki, Hibiki, Raiden(Inazuma, Ikazuchi) )
Poi girl (Yuudachi)
Zekamashi girl (her costume is really iconic, so you can't really miss her)
Yamato Hotel (Sakura Theme with big boobs and big guns... I swear that I don't think her Nenroid figure can stand well with those cannons on her back)

I can recognize some of the shipgirls but I can't remember their names. I like Shoukaku's design but if you want me to name her on the spot, I need to google for it.

Why I mention this.... I got Inazuma and a figure from the Blind Box but I don't know her name... She got eye patch and Katana.

Edit: Don't even remember if she is Destroyer, Cruiser or Battleship. I think she is a Cruiser....
Old 2015-11-30, 05:56   Link #1688
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Just got back home.

Thanks everyone for visiting my booth.
- Meister Babylon
- Teh_Ping
- JokerD
- agetreme
- abc0716 (aiyo why you are not waiting for me to get back into the booth ah?)
- SaintessHearts

Fancy meeting you guys again ah.

@abc
Yesh you are right. She is the most attractive Carrier Girl of all Kancolle Carrier. You have great taste.

@agetreme
She is Tenryuu, a cruiser.
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-30, 09:15   Link #1689
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Damn Iphone and its oversized photos (had to use paint to shrink their size).

warning: large photos (I already shrunk them using Paint. They are about 25% of their original size.)

Images
From the Blind Box
Yep you are right, It's Tenryuu. I checked with the Wiki.
Inazuma is such a good girl, you can see it from her pose.

Images
Kongou Desu :3
Honestly speaking, if you see the key-chain up close, the image is pretty blurry.... Might be due to the production process and can't be helped.

Images
Arpeggio of Blue Steel
I haven't open the packaging yet. Except for the cards (because I wanted to check). It just a normal poker cards with scenes from the Anime.

Images
Force of Will
Lazy to pack everything back into the starter box so I just show the two Rulers cards instead (hey, they are RULERS, they represent their deck!)

Also the two cards below the Ruler cards: The Red One I got from playing the game, the Black Book I got it from the lucky Bingo (buying $50)

Not Included:
>The paper Playmat (The Red Ruler throw a tantrum and refuse to show up until I open up his playmat )
>Two The Millennia of Ages booster pack
>Two The Seven Kings of the Lands Booster Pack

Images
Because it is on sale
I have no idea who she is. Got the poster because it is on sale.

Images
Cute Stuff

> I got the rubber strap? thing from Daisuke Booth.
> Got the rabbit because it is fluffy
> Nenroid Yoshino because Cuteness is justice!

Spoiler for Note: One of these are not like the other:
Old 2015-11-30, 09:30   Link #1690
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

That's Claris from Granblue Fantasy
Old 2015-12-01, 06:57   Link #1691
abc0716

For anyone that attended day 2's concert, did Uchida, Taketatsu & Mimori performed any LL / Im@s song during that time? I'm curious about it because albums of LL & Im@s franchise are not published by Pony Canyon, IINM...

Last edited by abc0716; 2015-12-01 at 10:16.
Old 2015-12-01, 11:12   Link #1692
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

No, if anything all 3 voices were pushing their own label, which is fair enough, they don't want to be tied down to a stereotype or franchise so early.

Most notably was Maaya actually seemed... a bit... irritated that I was speaking chuuni to her. And it matches up with the fact that she didn't attend a CG live ever since the first in spite of being one of the most popular.

Ayachin herself NEVER attended a SINGLE LIVE CG ever, but instead has a whole boat of food songs to sing and also she's working with Aoichan with pechimire. I LOVE BEEF! I LOVE PORK!!

Mimorin however did mention her roles in all 3 bushyload idol anime (I consider Yuri Yuri one too) and has attended AFA for all of them, making her a vet only surpassed by Mayn (Mayn 8, Mimorin 4 years of appearance, everyone else maxed out at 2.) She, she's got her own songs to push.
Old 2015-12-01, 11:27   Link #1693
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Heh? I believe LiSA has 3 years of appearance.
Old 2015-12-03, 02:44   Link #1694
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Oops.

In penance, have some epic Maayayans.

Spoiler for UMAD:
Old 2015-12-03, 05:49   Link #1695
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
No, if anything all 3 voices were pushing their own label, which is fair enough, they don't want to be tied down to a stereotype or franchise so early.

Most notably was Maaya actually seemed... a bit... irritated that I was speaking chuuni to her.
Elaborate...what happened?
Old 2015-12-07, 01:40   Link #1696
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Its a body language thing. She bristled while I was quoting TakeP from the anime, when up till that point it was a ok conversation. She replied with a diplomatic answer as well, and then I knew. This was later confirmed in a media interview when she reports that she wants to graduate from chuuni roles.

The songs they sang were all their own. So while Ayachin covered Cagayake Girls (Keion music are owned by pcan) the rest are her own songs with the label. Likewise, Mimorin as well, own songs. Maaya did all her own songs and I fell in love with her new song from PENKI.

Given the recent news of Love Live's impending demise, Mimorin is using Pcan to establish herself as her own idol rather than just "Umi Sonoda". Likewise, Maaya is using Pcan to bust out of typecast. Besides, she's really a video game voice with anime as the side job. And let's not forget she's STILL doing gravure videos. Those are just BAD for BONERS.

Ayachin on the other hand has always been doing her own gig and good to see that she's bubbling along just fine. If Aoichan was here too... wwwww
Old 2015-12-07, 02:35   Link #1697
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Well, during the media interview (my friend happened to be there), Uchida Maaya stated that she wanna try out more new roles instead of the sterotypical chuuni character she is known for. Hope that she can achieve that.
Old 2015-12-09, 07:28   Link #1698
abc0716

Just filed the survey form for next year's events...

Hopes most of my picks (seiyuu, featuring anime, concert performers...) will appear on next year's AFAs...
Old 2015-12-09, 07:58   Link #1699
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Its a body language thing. She bristled while I was quoting TakeP from the anime, when up till that point it was a ok conversation. She replied with a diplomatic answer as well, and then I knew. This was later confirmed in a media interview when she reports that she wants to graduate from chuuni roles.

The songs they sang were all their own. So while Ayachin covered Cagayake Girls (Keion music are owned by pcan) the rest are her own songs with the label. Likewise, Mimorin as well, own songs. Maaya did all her own songs and I fell in love with her new song from PENKI.

Given the recent news of Love Live's impending demise, Mimorin is using Pcan to establish herself as her own idol rather than just "Umi Sonoda". Likewise, Maaya is using Pcan to bust out of typecast. Besides, she's really a video game voice with anime as the side job. And let's not forget she's STILL doing gravure videos. Those are just BAD for BONERS.

Ayachin on the other hand has always been doing her own gig and good to see that she's bubbling along just fine. If Aoichan was here too... wwwww
Hmm....then how would she react to fans asking her to sign stuff based on those roles?
Old 2016-02-03, 07:31   Link #1700
abc0716

Source