AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-02, 01:53   Link #17161
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
I'd think binding my soul to you would turn out to be very messy... You know, with our differing opinons and all that...
I mean... Imagine it! You'd have to put up with my NxF-ness!

Sorry, it's not that kind of relationship

Quote:
And your experience of finding yuri makes me think of all the time I find a yuri H-doujin and it turns out to be Futa. It's a very. "ARGH MY EYES" moment.
What's futa?
Old 2007-12-02, 01:54   Link #17162
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

I probably don't want to know and... Your probably better off not knowing Chaos for whatever shreds of sanity you have left...
Old 2007-12-02, 01:54   Link #17163
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
What's futa?
Backlog breaking later, but to answer you question:

Futanari

*runs*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-12-02, 02:01   Link #17164
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Or as someone said...
Futanari: Japanese for "That doesn't belong there..."

*Cough*
But we should get on-topic at least a bit so I don't get in trouble or anything...
Old 2007-12-02, 03:00   Link #17165
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Spoiler for space:
Isamu: I'm not sure how, but it seems that creator-san has managed to find a way to communicate with me...

*pats* Although haven't you heard of working before the due date? Granted it normally doesn't turn out well for me, but didn't you know about some of these assignements before hand?

And you're not getting bullied at all. All we're doing is writing perfectly normal scenarios for people in love. If anything, I'm the one who got bullied............. I got punched into orbit....
Quote:
Almaria: Creator-san has different ways of dealing with people. At the most, he won't strike Nightengale-san, Keroko-san nor Tk3997-san among others into orbit...
Che..... I didn't even do anything wrong!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Probably because I have a finely tuned asshole sense,I know JUST how far I can push to come up short of getting punched in the face.

Quote:
Well he didn't say what exactly the assignments where maybe he needs to shot a pair of short films with 50 bucks and two days shooting time.
Considering he's a business student, I highyl doubt that
Quote:
QUICK ONTOPIC COMMENT QUICKLY TO PREVENT SPAM!
Uh...

I just know making a Barrier Jacket on my OC is going to suck. >>;
Easiest way is to find a reference picture like someone else in here said.

On-topic? What's that
Quote:
*Cough*
But we should get on-topic at least a bit so I don't get in trouble or anything...
I somehow doubt that..........

The mighty Falling Sky himself said that he was afraid of this place

+Plus it's been alot more off-topic before
Old 2007-12-02, 03:14   Link #17166
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well, more Ginga than Subaru, really. Ginga's going to get herself a bleeding forehead (( LOL CLICHE )) for trying to protect the Numbers, but alas, they'll pull the "we don't know you thing" to protect Ginga, especially by Nove.

Which will cause Nove to cry in the showers later.

Well, if it's going to be reassuring...

Spoiler:
Incoming EPICNESS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
This person is purely a classmate. And on the other side, I'm a single bird now.
Single bird is good, especially when you don't know what to do with yourself like me. I just can't find myself working yet, so I'm bumming everyday.

After all, once you start working you're more or less shackled for life, and you have less time for everything else.

Quote:
Easy. Write something risque about Hayate and Aaron will do the rest.
I'd like to, but 1) its Hayate, 2) I don't really wanna get orbital punched, the hazards might be too much to risk it, 3) I'm no good at writing those.

Quote:
Only after writing out most of it and looking back did I realize that Keroko's life was also dramatically altered by one single disasterous event.
Life tends to be really bad for some people after all, which kinda makes you feel hard done by when you see other people better off and without any care for what happens around them.

Quote:
IIRC the Book was attached to Hayate since birth so rather than immature, it's more like it never had a chance to grow.
We'll never really know. Unless its properly explained that is.

Quote:
Yup. Free entertainment as well. *throws a canned drink at FA*
*Brings out the popcorn*

Quote:
The wonders of transformation magic. Though not in canon, fanart provides some pretty good insight on Vita's older self.
I have one I found in the signature and avatar thread a few weeks back, which I use for my MSN avatar.

Quote:
Last sat was a furnace and today's a chill.
Rained hard yesterday, and today its boiling hot again. Argh! Feels like I'm about to be toasted.

Quote:
you've gotta be careful with them though as they can quickly go from "complex" to "incomprehensible". *eyes Metal Gear pointedly.*
Never did play Metal Gear, though everyone says good things about it.

Quote:
It's another one of those "no really explained that clearly" things I think, make something up that sounds good.
The sad thing is when you make something up that sounds good, and then the next StrikerS DVD releases some of those information cards and blows your theory away.

Quote:
Hey if the Hulk showed us nothing else it's that if you punch HARD enough you can warp reality with your fists.
Hulk is ridiculously haxxed, end of story.

Quote:
Given that we've been at it for decades and still have only the faintest inkling what acutally causes behavior at a psychical level and while advanced Mid tech seems much better in area (or they could just program Fate a perfect replica for instance) this would likely be a whole FUCK TON harder then you make it sound.
*shrug*Its just like programming AI, the only difference is that its a highly advance one.

Quote:
They'd quarrel over who gets the last muffin they're just looking for an excuse to paw each other.
Paw each other? Don't you mean bash each other in?

Quote:
I'm not at all sure of that at all myself as it calls into question why they don't just keep crapping out more of them. Designer mages that shit out fully grown at near S rank would be awfully useful and yet they don't even seem to consider it. I think the book was pretty much the only thing that could make something like them and with it effectively gone the means to create more programs is as well and frankly though Mid might be close to a UD I think they're a ways off from being able to make something like Vita.
You know what I think? Linker Cores are the problem. You might be able to program an AI as advance as the Wolkenritter or Rein, but without a Linker Core that's all they'll ever be. Merely artificial intelligence. However if they do somehow learn how to preserve linker cores...who knows?

Quote:
I'd probably have her third or froth myself behind Setsuna, Mana, and then her and Chisame and are pretty close.
Chisame eh? Quite surprising really. But I'd rank her in my top 10, though no where near my top 5.

Quote:
You can't do it half way though in order to gain this power you have to go full blown active pervert. Accidental and half hearted perverts don't gain immunity from permanent damage that's a power revered for those that dedicate themselves willingly to the path of perversion.
Well then again half-perverts are careful enough not to get blown into orbit.

Quote:
I don't see how you could, Fanon might over blow it a little, but naughty Hayate is nonetheless a pretty funny addition to a sorta flat'ish characterization in the series.
I think its more like she's naughty because she's playful rather than dirty minded. After all she only fondled females and in the baths, thats pretty normal in Japan IIRC.

Quote:
But then I can’t make lots of child molester and short jokes…

Still if they ever acutally did it something like this would happen to prevent squickiness. (If only from me at least not allot gets to me but the image of little girl Vita having sex dose, sorry lolicons) I'm divided on when this might happen though I don't see the relationship as a particularly sensual one and neither's interest in the other is really of a sexual nature either, jokes aside he isn't attracted to little girls in that way. The relationship as I see it is kinda unconventional... Sort of a bizarrely intimate comradeship rather then a romance in someways at least this is what's floating in my head. Certainly couple or not they aren't suddenly going to morph into love birds that go for walks in the park and prance around on the beach together.
Hey Vita deserves some romance too! Though I'm not going to be the one who would write that.

Quote:
Vita(menacingly): Yes. Please do share I'm dying to hear them. -_-
Sounds like Lowe should be wary of his replies.

Quote:
Depends on how they're done for me besides any romance show is going to have five other walking stock characters at leas the Tsun is often sorta interesting, more so then the future perfect wife school girl at least.
After so long you wonder why Negi doesn't just go ahead and make himself a legal harem. I'm sure there are countries where polygamy is allowed.

Quote:
Why would we do that?! We've got few enough posters left as it is!
Some of them are just busy I think, or Internet-less like Kha.

Quote:
Spoiler for Poor Aaron :S:
I know how that feels. *pats Aaron reassuringly*

Quote:
<A translucent figure of a young girl appears>
Spoiler for Almaria:

Almaria: Hello. My name is Almaria Corvette. I have been called back from my Creator's memory banks to help him with the backlog. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
FA: Yoroshiku!

Quote:
Almaria: Creator-san has different ways of dealing with people. At the most, he won't strike Nightengale-san, Keroko-san nor Tk3997-san among others into orbit...
Huh? Immunity? Unfair!

Quote:
Almaria: As of now, Creator-san's top five are... Konoka-san, Setsuna-san, Asuna-san, Nodoka-san and Kaede-san.
Kaede? Surprising. *blinks*

Quote:
Almaria: Hayate-chan was using the book...
Well both are composed of paper so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
OMG I AM POSTING ON THE WEEKEND? THIS IS MADNESS!!!!

*is kicked by Yuunodas into well*

Quote:
Shh.
Oh ho?

Quote:
And there's going to be a lot of mother-daughter action interaction between them once they meet.
Great times ahead.

Quote:
Well, who knows?
Vice: She is my master in the way of the scope!

Quote:
It's not strange. In any and all anime, EVERYONE speaks Japanese.

Quote:

Name of the eroge?

*runs*
It doesn't have to be an eroge now, does it?

Quote:
HOLY SHI- !!!!

Remember awhile back when I said I found a manga about a fox-girl who erm, likes to get it on? Well, I found the title and the image...

かのこん
Kanokon

P.S - It's getting an Anime
Interesting.
Old 2007-12-02, 04:10   Link #17167
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Don't tell me you didn't see this coming... I was targeting the shield. If not I would have included that shields and attacks are not allowed in the rules and that would be boring.
I saw that, just didn't expect it to be used so soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Not quite, the mana is already in the mage/knight's body, the Linker Core manages that mana, so I guess, in a way, it can be considered another "heart" but for mana only
This is true, but what does "manage" actually do? If a Linker Core just stores mana until a mage uses it up, where does the "excess" mana (from consuming too much Loading Food or from lack of usage) go to?

Quote:
Hmm...food is food, let's leave it like that

We can even compare mana to oxigen, it's inside us and around us, the only difference is that we don't need it to stay alive

Even food is important in different ways for different people, with vastly differing effects depending on their health and biological system. Guess I won't dig too much into this.

Quote:
JUGGLING TWO GINORMOUS ASSIGNMENTS, TWO TERM PAPERS, A MAJOR REPORT AND A TAKE-HOME FINAL EXAM IN A SINGLE WEEKEND ON TOP OF BEING BULLIED IN THE FORUMS IS NOT GOOD FOR THE HEALTH!!!!! o_o 0_0 O_O @_@

Me:

*Aaron008R temporarily collapses due to stress*

Spoiler for Almaria:

Almaria: Hello. My name is Almaria Corvette. I have been called back from my Creator's memory banks to help him with the backlog. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Aaron out of commission?! ... That's fine, I guess.

We have lovely Almaria instead.

Quote:
Almaria: My creator has already collapsed, unfortunately.
Let him be, let him be.

*runs*

Quote:
Almaria: There are probably some viable system here since Creator-san told me that he didn't think that the magic system in the Nanoha universe is completely efficient at 100% percent.

Quote:
Me: Ouch. But at least your dad's still there...
Almaria: <pats Aaron's back gently>
*pats him gently also*

Quote:
Almaria: But Nightengale-san. Creator-san's psyche have been experiencing trauma because of these...
Guess he's suffering from a bout of crack-overload.

Quote:
Aaaaanyway...here's a convinient picture that can be used as a glimpse of TEH faraway FUTURE (BTW I played this eroge, good stories too)
Spoiler:

Hehe...Funny enough, Koji and Maren have the same eye color as them
Too bad the hairstyles aren't exactly alike (and the hair color too *hint* )

*runs*
Excellent picture! Suits Koji and Maren very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
It seems the misunderstanding lies with the Mana Conversion Affinity, so lets dive into it.

Mana, or magical energy, is a form of energy, and as such can be used in various ways. Offensive attacks, defensive spells, healing spells etc. etc. However, it is still mana, and as such subject to the rules that apply to it. For example, an AMF counter.

However, elemental spells are unafected by AMF. Why? Because elemental spells exist of elemental energy. Elemental energy is a different form of energy, and therefore follows a different set of rules. In short: Magical energy and elemental energy are two different sorts of energy.

Now, a mages body can't produce elemental energies, but it can produce mana. This mana can be converted into elemental energy. Normally a mage cannot do this easilly, which is why ritual or special devices are needed. However, people with a Mana Conversion Abillity can alter their mana into an ellemental energy without much effort.

That's what a Mana Conversion Abillity does. It only makes it easier for the mage to cast spells of an ellement they have an affinity for, it has nothing to with the 'compatabillity' of mana. Truly, if Nanoha wanted to she could learn Fate's lightning spells. She would have to tweak them a bit to work for her, as she does not have the Conversion Abillity, but she could learn them. Fate on the other hand, would have far less trouble learning Nanoha's spells, as none of Nanoha's spells require a special abillity (point case, Subaru. Who learned Divine Buster on her own).
Er, that wasn't what I misunderstood. Rather, the translation for Mana Conversion Affinity, according to the DVD Booklet, is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana Conversion Affinity
魔力変換資質「電気」 - Mana Conversion Affinity [Electricity]
Among mages, there are rare cases where individuals possess an innate ability, called a [Mana Conversion Affinity], which allows them to naturally convert Mana directly into a physical energy. What normally requires regulation via Magic, these abilities allow conversion to occur spontaneously. It becomes simple to convert one’s own Mana into energy, and when Mana is converted intentionally, this can even occur at high efficiency. An individual can only have one type of affinity. Among Riot 6 members, Fate and Erio have an [electricity]-type affinity, while Signum has a [flame]-type affinity.
That is taken from ASNano. By physical energy, it does not necessarily mean "elemental" magic, though it leans very much in that direction.

In any case, I do understand that elemental energy is different from mana. My mistake perhaps lies in the fact that I thought mages could "draw" mana from the outside world to cast their spells, similar to Starlight Breaker. I forgot that mages use mana from their Linker Cores instead. Sorry about that.

Still, the theory is still applicable in the sense that mana is changeable. I am thinking on the part that each mage possesses unique types of mana, depending on their Linker Cores. If you want to use the mana of another mage directly without altering certain aspects, there should be some "drawbacks". Spells could be programmed to suit the mage's mana type. Case in point, both Nanoha and Subaru's Divine Buster is essentially the same spell by virtue of its name and effect, but not of its mana composition. And Reinforce Eins absorption of Nanoha and Fate's spells underwent similar changes.

Quote:
Now you're trying to see too much into things. Pasta is simply a great sources for replenishing energy, nothing more nothing less. It doesn't matter who you are, pasta will always be a good energy replenisher. Simple biology.
By simplicity, this is true. But, if the mage is unhealthy with high levels of proteins inside his/her body, maybe not.

Quote:
Starlight Breaker showed no difference whatsoever, though.
No difference because it (the spell's program) has been changed internally.
Old 2007-12-02, 05:01   Link #17168
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I said I was going to bed... but I lied.

Can I maybe get a nice big side order of clarity with this? This dosen't seem even vaguely related to what you just quoted I mean what the hell dose Batman and King Arthur have do with mage genetics.
Actually, the Batman and King Arthur bits came out of nowhere...

What I meant to say that all magicfolk left Earth because, given the rate they were using up its mana, it was supposed to die soon after. But a few folk stayed behind and managed to stem the bleed created by all the magitek inventions, and decided to keep magic hidden for the sake of the planet (and the people who couldn't teleport to save their lives).

So Earth was left with next to no magicusers, and even the rampant use of magic would strain the planet. However, since there aren't many mages on terra presently, it's not that big a problem.

A possible application:

Fast forward to present day. Somebody is practicing magitek again, and at a rate that hasn't been seen for millenia. Climate change, increasingly stronger quakes, X/1999 doomsday stuff was a forewarning that the planet's generator was damaged and running out of capacity.

But that's just crack, and a chance to create a Terran villian for the TSAB post-StrikerS. There's no basis of this explanation. It was a theme explored in my earlier CCS fic Sacred Destiny, but shelved, so feel free to use it to explain why there aren't many magus, or have some villian.

Quote:
Acutally that's just smoke and dust from all the explosions.
Love comes in all shapes and sizes... and dust clouds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
That's perfectly normal Kha for ya
Sou...

Quote:
Summary FTW!

~~~~~~~~

Nanoha: Ikuyo, Raising Heart!
RH: [Alright. Divine Buster: Extension]
Nanoha: Diviiinnneee- <gasp> Y-yuuno-kun! Why are you so big?! <hit by sneak attack> KYAAAA~!
Aurion: Naive.

~~~~~~~~

Fate: I won't lose!
(Illusion) Chrono: FATE!
Fate: Wha- Chrono?
(Illusion) Chrono: Fate! I love you!! Please be my girlfriend!!!
Fate: <overheats> O-onii-chan... <faints>
Aurion: It worked too well...
Chrono: What the- YOU BASTARD!!!

~~~~~~~

Just like that...
Yup.

Btw, I was wondering about this:

Linda Zwei is a loli-persocon. The Prime and her clones staff almost all of Celestial Being's support machinery, and so Aurion, being their chief Tech, has to work with them. Enter Tesla as they are planning something for Kha

Tesla: What did I say about you being a lolicon?
Aurion:

Quote:
Oho~?
You just made me realize that that made Kha look like a onee-con.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Master Chief?
DOn't you mean the leader of the ancient Cleric-knights, Meister Sanckt?

Quote:
Anyone makes a Sitcom crack (in either sense of the word) I'll kill them I'll swear.
*deletes*

Damn. But that was so long ago it's really foggy to come up with something good. At least relative to myself.

Quote:
The languages ARE related, but the Modern German Belkans are using (and even ancient Belka would still be in the time period of "modern" German) has about as much in common with Old Norse as English dose... Both are technically Germanic languages, but from diffrent sub-groups (north verse west) and have some similarities, but not as much as those in their subgroup. Acutally Modern English evolved from Old English which was very much infulecned by Old Norse (since Viking invaded and conquered parts of England around the 9th century) so in a number of ways and so English might acutally be closer to Old Norse then the Modern German Belkan use.

This also acutally makes the Belkan = German, Mid = English thing seem to make more sense as both ultimately come from pretty much the same source "proto-Germanic" and while it might not sound it are acutally rather closely related with some words even being pretty much exactly the same between them.
Hmm...

*scribbles for more crack in Seven Swords*

Quote:
Spoiler:
I wanted to us something like that cleric in the picture for Kha's workwear, but it looks too much like Chrono's.

And does anyone have any images of grey steel anime Knight armor that's partially mechanized? I'm working on the CK's ceremonial armor, and all I got is the Lightforge set from WoW.

Quote:
Backlog breaking later, but to answer you question:

Futanari

*runs*

PURIFY THAT!

~~~~~~

Statistics:

Super Lyrical Wars Alpha (AU)

When Riot 6 and OCs failed to seal the Cradle in time, Jail activates it... but to their surprise, the Cradle just hypers into another dimension! Stranded on a planet called El Hazard, and with no clues to work on other than the words of Yuuko and a Mokona, the girls and handful of guys start on a crossover adventure that would take them to meet many other magical girls!

Witness the birth of the Alpha Numbers once more!

Tk is so not gonna like this one.

Completion: Chapter 1 - 1237 words ~1%

Seven Swords

A space epic about the 7 pre-TSAB races that controled Ordered Space.

Completion: 500 words. Still in planning.

Rebuilt of StrikerS: A Crack News Network production

Completion: ~20,000 words in 4 chapters. Still filling in the blanks, but up to the First Sortie.

AlterNADS

A prequel to Rebuilt of StrikerS, rewriting the past to add ocs into it.

Completion: 24 words.

I've never been this serious about a fic though. 20k words in 2 weeks is a record.
Old 2007-12-02, 05:49   Link #17169
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
It's not strange. In any and all anime, EVERYONE speaks Japanese.
So very true

Quote:

Name of the eroge?

*runs*
Happy Christmas aka Hapikuri

Quote:
HOLY SHI- !!!!

Remember awhile back when I said I found a manga about a fox-girl who erm, likes to get it on? Well, I found the title and the image...

かのこん
Kanokon

WHAAAAAAT?????
*makes time machine to watch the anime now*

Quote:
You just have bad luck

My barrier jacket ideas come to me by themselves

Heh, yanno, that almost looks like Chrono's Barrier Jacket

Quote:
But if you want, you can make a blood pact to bind your soul to mine, and I'll help you

Spoiler:

All you have to do is just nod
lol, nice pic

As for me...I do get my ideas from other characters clothes, but then modify them, and in some cases, I change them so much they become a completely new outfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
But it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
This is true, but what does "manage" actually do? If a Linker Core just stores mana until a mage uses it up, where does the "excess" mana (from consuming too much Loading Food or from lack of usage) go to?
I think the excess mana goes to the Linker Core

Quote:
Excellent picture! Suits Koji and Maren very well.
Deshou?

*runs in a hurry*
Old 2007-12-02, 06:04   Link #17170
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
I don’t recall any indication the impreg clones would acutally have his memory though Acutally that seems kinda… impossible since a fetus doesn’t even really have a brain until several months into the then pregnancy, and even after birth a brain isn’t anything like mature and indeed continues to evolve at an extremely fast rate not reaching an even vaguely complete state for several years. The idea of “implanting memory” into someone before birth is fairly ludicrous as it would be something like trying to upload data onto a hard drive in the middle of being formatted. Uploading to fully adult clone “slugs” is still a bit sketchy, but at least perhaps possible but pre birth uploading? Sorry no I don’t see that working at all.

Then again I kinda going “WTF” at the time so I might have missed it or you could be talking about something totally different.
Actually, that was his entire point. To quote Jail: "If just one of them survives, I'll be revived. And in just one month, they'll be revived with my memories." Then afterwards he goes on about how it was a standard technollogy in the old Al Hazardian age.

Quote:
Maybe a bit fruther then that I did intend for them to basiclly share an apartment by around the time period of guardians for instance, but this isn't going to be a love story for the ages it's kinda low key really compared to allot of fanon and canon pairings.
So its going to be the 'smile and accept' route then?

Quote:
That in and of itself wouldn’t really do it though I mean tree’s don’t smell bad for instance and flowers smell good… Fungus not so much usually.
Orks are fungus.

Quote:
Well he didn't say what exactly the assignments where maybe he needs to shot a pair of short films with 50 bucks and two days shooting time.
I also have two days shooting time and budget whatsoever. I have to fork over everything myself.

Quote:
Abuse and you'll probably lose it.
I'm sorry... me, abusing it?

Quote:
I've often noted that nerdiness seems to rather commonly associated with terrible sleep habits...
Nerdiness, workaholics, sportsmen, writers, partygoers, teenagers... take your pick, I've got more.

Quote:
Well I never said anything about that, but he can be rather clever in combat, "Stupid... but clever." Unintentionally (I think) I've kind of made him a tad like Keroko in my head not really a tactician, but able to read the flow of battle and react fast on his feet. Fairly dangerous in single combat or a small group, but lacking in planning anything larger scale or seeing the big picture and how that might effect him.
I see. Another intinuitive fighter, then.

Quote:
It's pretty hot at the moment, but of course this universe is pretty much a mega crossover so this was merely one bit of it (the earliest bit as this is basiclly the "starting planet"). So in this case "Negima Earth" also happened to be:
-Love Hina (which Negima arguably already is)
-SGC (well a version of it)
-Call of Duty and Tom Clancy (I mean come on! The year is 2008 Radical Ultra Nationalistshave seized power in Moscowalso explains how the hell the SGC is covering up all these deaths...)
-Gunslinger Girl (Italian guy: why don't you guys in the US have cyborgs anyway? US Guy: We've been spending out black budget on... other things you know all those recent UFO sightings...?)
-You're Under Arrest
-Patlabor (Why didn't the soviet union fall...? Well it did! Then it came back! Sorta...)
-and a few I might others I might be forgetting
Earth as well...

It's pretty much a total fantasy kitchen sink though in this case the various conflicting forces DO start bumping into each other which is what drives the plot early on (in the hazy plot outline in my head anyway).
That's just... geez, its not so much how much you're throwing in, its what you're throwing in.

Quote:
I'm willing to give them a limited telepathic link so even if they don't understand the words they "know" the meaning.
*shrug* that'll do, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
To be fair, Elio can do... I think it was Thunder Smasher.
And Erio has a lightning affinity.

Quote:
HOLY SHI- !!!!

かのこん
Kanokon

Air date please!

Quote:
Where does excess energy go? It disperses. I don't see why mana should be any difference.

Quote:
Er, that wasn't what I misunderstood. Rather, the translation for Mana Conversion Affinity, according to the DVD Booklet, is:

That is taken from ASNano. By physical energy, it does not necessarily mean "elemental" magic, though it leans very much in that direction.
Differnt words, same meaning. Mana is a mallable energy, when converted into elemental energies, they become fire, or lightning, or ice etc. which are physical energies.

Quote:
In any case, I do understand that elemental energy is different from mana. My mistake perhaps lies in the fact that I thought mages could "draw" mana from the outside world to cast their spells, similar to Starlight Breaker. I forgot that mages use mana from their Linker Cores instead. Sorry about that.
Understandable, as they do mention something like that in the 'mage diet' booklet. Though they immediately retcon in by mentioning food replenishes the energy inside the body, so I'm pinning either translation error or missprint on that one.

Quote:
Still, the theory is still applicable in the sense that mana is changeable. I am thinking on the part that each mage possesses unique types of mana, depending on their Linker Cores. If you want to use the mana of another mage directly without altering certain aspects, there should be some "drawbacks". Spells could be programmed to suit the mage's mana type. Case in point, both Nanoha and Subaru's Divine Buster is essentially the same spell by virtue of its name and effect, but not of its mana composition. And Reinforce Eins absorption of Nanoha and Fate's spells underwent similar changes.
Care to point me to those changes? Because I'm not seeing them.

Now, I'm not saying that all mana is exactly equal (the fact that mana can have different collors pretty much negates that possibillity) however, I do think that the differences between each persons mana is neglectable at best.

Quote:
By simplicity, this is true. But, if the mage is unhealthy with high levels of proteins inside his/her body, maybe not.
Which once again is simple biology, and has nothing to do with mana whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
And does anyone have any images of grey steel anime Knight armor that's partially mechanized? I'm working on the CK's ceremonial armor, and all I got is the Lightforge set from WoW.

Quote:
~~~~~~

Completion: ~20,000 words in 4 chapters. Still filling in the blanks, but up to the First Sortie.

AlterNADS

I've never been this serious about a fic though. 20k words in 2 weeks is a record.
Nuuuuu~! *runs around in a circle* Now I have to write the StrikerS summary of Kerokos bio pronto!!
Old 2007-12-02, 06:47   Link #17171
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Jail: "It doesn't matter to me anyway, I knew they would come back sooner or later... "

Tres: "Yes but nonetheless, their desertion should not be left unpunished..."

Quattro: "Leave it to me Tres nee-sama... I've always loved our little sisters... To death "

Uno: "Quattro..."

Quattro: "Don't worry don't worry ... I'll treat them nice... So nice, that they'll never want to leave..."
Where's Sette?

Sette: ~su.

*Tre wakes up from her dream*

Tre: What a nightmare. For a while there, I thought I heard Sette pulling a Wendi.

Quote:
Seriously Tk, get some sleep before you hurt yourself.

When you wake up, I'll tell you ALL about it...

Anyway, it's not like you needed any basis for this kind of things...

After all, if it ain't random, it ain't Chaos.

Quote:
JUGGLING TWO GINORMOUS ASSIGNMENTS, TWO TERM PAPERS, A MAJOR REPORT AND A TAKE-HOME FINAL EXAM IN A SINGLE WEEKEND ON TOP OF BEING BULLIED IN THE FORUMS IS NOT GOOD FOR THE HEALTH!!!!! o_o 0_0 O_O @_@
It's called attention. Any publicity = good publicity.

I mean, no one cares for Chaos's Cyldeharem anyway.

Quote:
Almaria: But Nightengale-san. Creator-san's psyche have been experiencing trauma because of these...
And I ended up sick. I say it's a fair trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodius Trueheart View Post
Crap - I forgot to mention that it was only *one* of the various types of magic on the planet.

Hmm...how plausible is it that a powerful Belkan summoner named Odin gets stuck on Earth somehow, gets worshipped by the people in Northern Europe, and becomes a god (while teaching everyone German lol)
Considering that that my crack idea was that Ancient Belka was founded and developed by ancient german legendary knights (( who can use magic )) from Earth whom somehow warped their way into Ancient Mid-childa, it's not that far-fetched.

I mean, Subaru's ancestors from Genya's side must've been from the Sengoku/Meiji era or something.

Quote:
y barrier jacket ideas come to me by themselves

Quote:
Statistics:

When Riot 6 and OCs failed to seal the Cradle in time, Jail activates it... but to their surprise, the Cradle just hypers into another dimension! Stranded on a planet called El Hazard, and with no clues to work on other than the words of Yuuko and a Mokona, the girls and handful of guys start on a crossover adventure that would take them to meet many other magical girls!

Seven Swords

AlterNADS

*gulps down my pills*

Damnit, heal faster!

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-12-02, 07:16   Link #17172
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Man, lazy for backlog breaking today... must be the Pre-Christmas season blues

Quote:
Put it this way.

Lindy = Milfeulle

Except one small problem...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lindy: "How... Is it... "

Clyde: "...This is sweet >.>"

Lindy: "Yokatta !"

Clyde (Think) : Is sashimi suppose to be this sweet >.> ?
XD

As long as it came from Lindy's hands, it'll be delicious!!!

*runs*

Quote:
Spoiler for Ouch:
Wawa' ka naman pre... inom ka muna

Seriously, methinks you need to take a much deserved break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Spoiler for Almaria:

Wow, and Almaria graces us with her presence!

Although... if she can be conjured up like that from someone's memories...

Quote:
Ain't that a bit unfair?

*dissapears into horizon*

Quote:
Almaria: Ahh~... Aurion is still as silly as ever... ()
Ah yes Aurion. Did you know he's quite infamous these days for his se-

*bound, gagged and dragged away in a black armored van*

Quote:
Almaria: That's bad for your health, Tk3997-san! And come to think of it, Creator-san should have been sleeping five hours ago!

Me: Hauuuu.....

Quote:
Me: Thanks.

Almaria: Aurion sure has become popular... <nostalgic expression>
Yes, he's quite the populat figure around here... a bit too popular with the ladies in fact *whistles*

Quote:
Almaria: Creator-san? Creator-san!

Me:

Almaria: Anyway, I have to go now. Mata ne! <fades away>

Me: Will go to sleep now... G'night to the thread...
See the both of ya later then

Quote:
Aaaaanyway...here's a convinient picture that can be used as a glimpse of TEH faraway FUTURE (BTW I played this eroge, good stories too)
Spoiler:

*runs*
Oh yes, a very good image

Quote:
Felix: In his defense random irrational crushes are pretty common around that age. *Glances disapprovingly at Alan staring off into space… at Naomi* Oh that can’t be good…
Ooooh boy This is gonna get complicated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Felix: Getting whipped is a part of getting together with a women can’t really be helped sadly, well unless your celibate or something, but then what are you doing with a woman to begin with?
All too true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
It's pretty hot at the moment, but of course this universe is pretty much a mega crossover so this was merely one bit of it (the earliest bit as this is basiclly the "starting planet"). So in this case "Negima Earth" also happened to be:
-Love Hina (which Negima arguably already is)
-SGC (well a version of it)
-Call of Duty and Tom Clancy (I mean come on! The year is 2008 Radical Ultra Nationalistshave seized power in Moscowalso explains how the hell the SGC is covering up all these deaths...)
-Gunslinger Girl (Italian guy: why don't you guys in the US have cyborgs anyway? US Guy: We've been spending out black budget on... other things you know all those recent UFO sightings...?)
-You're Under Arrest
-Patlabor (Why didn't the soviet union fall...? Well it did! Then it came back! Sorta...)
-and a few I might others I might be forgetting
Earth as well...

It's pretty much a total fantasy kitchen sink though in this case the various conflicting forces DO start bumping into each other which is what drives the plot early on (in the hazy plot outline in my head anyway).
WHOA

That's a crazy universe there... and GHOST RECON?!?!?!

Aaah freaking nostalgia setting in...

"No Fear"

Quote:
HOLY SHI- !!!!

かのこん
Kanokon

Quote:
Statistics:

Seven Swords

AlterNADS

EPIC BLUECHEESIUM BOMB INCOMING!!!!!!

*ducks for cover*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-12-02, 07:43   Link #17173
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Or as someone said...
Futanari: Japanese for "That doesn't belong there..."
I read the link... I guess there are different kinds of people...

Ahhh, the traumatizing hidden dangers of yuri digging...

Quote:
*Cough*
Lol... Hehehehe... Getting in trouble for off-topicness? IN here??

Quote:
"I didn't do it!"

"That's not my weed!"

"Somebody set me up!"

"I've never seen that gun before!"

"I'm INNOCENT!!!!!"

Quote:
On-topic? What's that
Something that died out

Quote:
I somehow doubt that..........

The mighty Falling Sky himself said that he was afraid of this place

+Plus it's been alot more off-topic before

Sigh, if only I didn't have so much work...

Quote:
Hulk is ridiculously haxxed, end of story.
I agree, nobody should have survived what he had gone through .

Quote:
Huh? Immunity? Unfair!
Blame yourself for not being scary enough

Quote:
What are you, below 14 ?

Quote:

Sigh, what's the point? There's nothing she could be used for...

Quote:
I wanted to us something like that cleric in the picture for Kha's workwear, but it looks too much like Chrono's.
It would be fun though, think about it

Quote:
Sticking to WoW isn't that bad of an idea.

Lightforge for the regulars/seasoned.

Soulforge for the Team-leaders/Veteran.

Righteous for the Shock-Troopers/Elite.

Judgement for the Captains.

Justicar for the Commanders.

Lightbringer for the Highlords.

Quote:
WHAAAAAAT?????
*makes time machine to watch the anime now*
I don't think you need to...

Quote:
Heh, yanno, that almost looks like Chrono's Barrier Jacket
E.X.A.C.T.L.Y.

I just need to change the colour...

Quote:
lol, nice pic

As for me...I do get my ideas from other characters clothes, but then modify them, and in some cases, I change them so much they become a completely new outfit
Such is the will of FlameSparkZ...

Quote:
But it is
Well said comrade

Quote:
Air date please!
Next year Sorry, that's all I know atm...

I'll make it up though

Hey FSZ, can YOUR foxgirl do that >_< ?

Quote:
Where's Sette?

*Tre wakes up from her dream*

Tre: What a nightmare. For a while there, I thought I heard Sette pulling a Wendi.

I really didn't know what to make her say

Quote:

Anyway, it's not like you needed any basis for this kind of things...

After all, if it ain't random, it ain't Chaos.

I'M NOT RANDOM DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Hey! That's not fair! You can't compare the two of them!

Quote:
XD

As long as it came from Lindy's hands, it'll be delicious!!!

*runs*

You're only saying that because you don't have to eat it

But now that I think about it, having the Lieze twins edging him on would be a great idea

Quote:

Remember Kanata ?

But if it makes you feel better, we could always get an Onmyouji...
Old 2007-12-02, 07:48   Link #17174
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
"I didn't do it!"

"That's not my weed!"

"Somebody set me up!"

"I've never seen that gun before!"

"I'm INNOCENT!!!!!"
[Blue]

~You're on the stand
With your back against the wall
Nowhere to run
And nobody you can call~

[/Blue]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen

I'll make it up though

MASTER DELIVERS!!!!!

Quote:
You're only saying that because you don't have to eat it

But now that I think about it, having the Lieze twins edging him on would be a great idea
I don't know... I don't find anything wrong in eating sashimi sweet

And yes, we'd like to see that

Quote:
Remember Kanata ?

But if it makes you feel better, we could always get an Onmyouji...

Old 2007-12-02, 07:55   Link #17175
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Lol... Hehehehe... Getting in trouble for off-topicness? IN here??
Reminds me of Skyfall's words.

"That thing scares even me!"

Quote:

I'll make it up though

No solid air date, huh? Oh well, might as well hunt the manga for now then.

Quote:
I'M NOT RANDOM DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

Old 2007-12-02, 08:01   Link #17176
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Oh yes, a very good image
So...can anyone work their magic on it?
*runs*

Quote:
I don't think you need to...
Just kidding

Quote:
E.X.A.C.T.L.Y.

I just need to change the colour...

Quote:
Such is the will of FlameSparkZ...

Quote:
I'll make it up though

She can but...her breasts aren't that big...
*runs*
Old 2007-12-02, 08:04   Link #17177
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Her barrier jacket looks pretty much like them just with a vest and some knee and elbow pads added… Nanoha thought “school uniform” when she got hers most of the SG guys though “military uniform”.
*nodnod* Mind you, she was a nine-year-old...

Quote:
Which is of coruse what could make it funny as hell as he chases her around desperately seeking her attention while she chases Franz desperately seeking his and both of them of coruse failing miserably… Plenty of chances for very poorly thought out “Hey watch this!” moments too.
*chuckling* Sounds like we have a winner... it'd one helluva crack ride, that's for sure. I think we should wait till I've written more stuff for Naomi to flesh her out more, though...

Quote:
Ahh the resident crazy guy not acutally planning to do one of those myself.
It's actually recycled from an idea I had that never got off the ground; a GRAW2 crackfic.
Quote:
Felix: Kid, well done Kid and he's gonna need to earn those.
I take it that Alan will be facing a long uphill battle for those Well Done Kid lines, unless he joins SOPCC and saves the world, at which point he might get a "Job well done"?

Quote:
Acutally not being a Buzz kill is basiclly a requirement to join the units he directly oversees he’s rather Hayate’ish in certain aspect of his selection though with different criteria…
I see... looks for people with similar mindsets, eh? Sorta how each 5-man team in the OFM takes on aspects of their leader... Alpha Squad are believers in the True Spirit of Men (which is to say, Duty Honor Country. Marine Creed, and "Explosives solve everything"), Bravo are Sniper/sharpshooters, Lance FLight are where free-spirits and tsunderes gather, while Sword Flight are for the serious business people...

Quote:
Given the ties to O'Neil they'd likely tap him to conduct the official test and the only person he'd have readily on hand around her level to do at least part of it would be... Alan. So Meet cute with explosions, fire, and yelling...
*chuckles* That'd be one helluva Meet Cute, alright. Though Naomi won't be yelling about hot blood or true spirit of men...
Quote:
Numbers *running about flailing their arms wildly*: Run away, run away!
Note: Again, this does not follow StrikerS or even OFM canon. It's just a what-if.
Spoiler for Hail to the Chief:

Quote:
No I meant you where taking drugs when you thought this up... I want some dammit!
Nope, no drugs, just an internal crack generator. Naomi pretty much took a life of her own, and everything sorta fell into place bit by bit. Sorry I cant help you with that.

Quote:
I wanted mecha, but not super ones plus Patlabor rules and get's too little exposer.
And the Patlabor mecha would rock if powered by magitech engines and with appropriate weaponry; the Helldivers were kinda nerfed in that they only had 30-round mags and no reloads...

Quote:
Sam Fisher too...

Don't expect this anytime soon though, if ever, this a pet project I mostly just do for myself as neat little snippets and scenarios hit me, and then I kinda tie it all together into a monster crossover verse afterwards. The overall timeline has all sorts of weird shit in it like an Ace Combat/Simoun Crossover, or Starships Troopers (the cartoon mind) helping fight off Genjyu, or Shinigami fighting Entities, and time traveling Spartan IIIs teaming up with the Gunslinger Girls to fight terrorists... Plenty of AU going on as well. The overall plot/history is in my head and only certain bits and scenes are on paper it the overall story really has no end point either it'll probably never be truly finished as long as I keep thinking up new stuff to add it's really like one giant overly huge crack fic.
Whoa.... Ace Combat/Simoun crossover? I was going to try that once...one scene involved the prototype Franz in a highly tuned Su-33 (tuned almost to Su-37 standard) up against Aeru and Neveril in their Simoun and basically outrunning them, though they could fly some pretty darn tight manuvers (the Simoun look to be subsonic aircraft with high manuverability, so modern fighters can surely outrun them, as they don't appear any faster than WW1/WW2 fighters). Spartan IIIs and Gunslinger Girl? O_O And yes, the cartoon Starship Troopers are closer to Heinlein's vision than the movie. *nodding*

...maybe you'd better focus on the 75th Rangers and the Nanoha OC-verse stuff. Rangers lead the way, and BOHICA!

I believe in miracles.

Old 2007-12-02, 08:06   Link #17178
Tormenk

Quote:

Such is the power of Backlog-tan, which has collectively grown to be Saya-chan now.

Quote:

Save for future usage.

Remember folks that

[Denial] Chaos is a river in Egypt [/Denial]

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-12-02, 08:30   Link #17179
Aaron008R

Quote:
When in trouble improbably life like hallucinations of dead or far off loved ones can always be counted on to come to the rescue...
True.

Quote:
He gets wind up to easily.
So sue me! @_@

Quote:
It sure as hell isn't if it even vaguely follows the laws of the universe, Thermodynamics sees to that nothing can be 100% efficient anymore then it can be perpetually in motion.
I see...

Quote:
*suddenly uncomfortable*Awkward...
Not to worry. I've long gotten over it.

Quote:
Is suddenly reminded of this little guy... No offense intended.
She'd take absolutely no offense for that. She'd just giggle good-naturedly.

Quote:
Probably because I have a finely tuned asshole sense,I know JUST how far I can push to come up short of getting punched in the face.
Probably...

Quote:
Not bad can't say Nodoka or Kaede would place to high for me though.
Nodoka ain't so bad at all. Kaede just got replaced by Yue. And Setsuna now hold number 1 spot! Her dere-dere-hair-down mode is the most endearing one there.

Quote:
Being smashed over the head with a book DOSE hurt let me tell you... my asshole sense failed me that time. (Yes someone clobbered me over the head with a book, a big thick hard cover science one.)
That was the point...

Quote:
That's just the weak part of him dying, once it's over he'll be stronger.
Dman straight!

Quote:
I tend to go with sugar... lot's and lots of sugar. I've got two kinds of cookies (hmm peanut butter and chocolate), two types of candy bars (hmm snickers), and a bottle of soda within about ten feet of me at the moment... It's rare I've meet anything sweet that I couldn't eat. In massive quantities.
Maybe the extreme-sugar and calorie boost contributes to your short sleep time...

Quote:
WIN!
Thanks!

Quote:
I can really see that hapening too.
Yeah... They were still kids by those times..

Quote:
Sound Stages. Heck, if I recall correctly, Hayate already sekuhara'd the main cast in the A's soundstage.

Quote:
Creator-Kun: Aaron's losing it... oi baka mapunta ka sa Mandaluyong loob nyan.
WAAAA!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
You can do it!!!!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Someone get Aurion here the next time Aaron collapses.
Most likely, it'll be an Ibuki-sensei/Fuuko perception...

Quote:
I share your thoughts Alma-chan.
I'll relay that.

Quote:
Everybody Loves Aurion.
Not everybody.

Quote:
Ah yes. He comes into contact with 4 young and nubile women every now and then.
That he does...

Quote:
Spoiler:

*runs*
NICE!

Quote:

YOU CAN DO IT, AARON-KUN!!!
Thanks!

Quote:
USB500: yoroshiku ne!

Quote:
USB500: Almaria-san hidoi wa....
You can't blame her.

Quote:

Keroko-kun:
Wuss. I have to make props, gather the crew, get a decent camera, arange for the location, make sure the crew doesn't screw up the schedule and shoot this week. And I still manage to be here. Pleasure to see you by the way, Almaria-san.
Well, sorry if our collective schedules are rather messed up...

Maybe I should bring over Almaria more often.
If I can't use her in fanon other than flashbacks, perhaps as accompaniment in my replies would be nice.

Quote:
Keroko-kun: Hoo-hah! Aaron orbital punch immunity, get!
It's more of you're not the type of person who'd do something to warrant that.

Quote:
Keroko-kun: Its nearing 4 AM here too.

Tesla: So that's where she gets it.

Keroko-kun:
What does Tesla mean?

Quote:

Keroko-kun:
*scratches head* Crap, now I'm feeling awkward here...
Don't worry...

Quote:
Keroko-kun: Good night, I'll just finish up here and get sleeping myself.

Tesla:
You better. You have writing to do tommorow.
I se Tesla's your schedule-manager on some occasionis.

Quote:
Well, except for the big bad of the season... though she did take on the entire Cradle defensive grid by herself.
Her performance was pretty awesome. And she got the best development of anybody Belkan in the show...

Quote:
It's complicated...

Quote:
Abuse and you'll probably lose it.
Keroko-kun? Abusing? Nah.

Quote:
Isamu: I'm not sure how, but it seems that creator-san has managed to find a way to communicate with me...

*pats* Although haven't you heard of working before the due date? Granted it normally doesn't turn out well for me, but didn't you know about some of these assignements before hand?
We were. But the problem is coordination... again...

Quote:
And you're not getting bullied at all. All we're doing is writing perfectly normal scenarios for people in love. If anything, I'm the one who got bullied............. I got punched into orbit....
But you were being evil and exploiting my crack-induced frantic state! @_@

Quote:
Oh yes, you did. >.>

Quote:
Considering he's a business student, I highyl doubt that
HEY!!!

BTW, I'm really liking ef so far. up to ep 3.

Quote:
I think its more like she's naughty because she's playful rather than dirty minded. After all she only fondled females and in the baths, thats pretty normal in Japan IIRC.

Quote:
Hey Vita deserves some romance too! Though I'm not going to be the one who would write that.
Nor me...

Quote:
I know how that feels. *pats Aaron reassuringly*
Thanks...

Quote:
FA: Yoroshiku!

Quote:
Huh? Immunity? Unfair!
They get the screams, anyway.

Quote:
Kaede? Surprising. *blinks*
Yeah... But she's been recently usurped by Yue...

Quote:

Maybe I should bring her along more often.

Quote:
*pats him gently also*
Thanks. I'm fine.

Quote:
Guess he's suffering from a bout of crack-overload.
Yes I was.

Quote:
Btw, I was wondering about this:

Linda Zwei is a loli-persocon. The Prime and her clones staff almost all of Celestial Being's support machinery, and so Aurion, being their chief Tech, has to work with them. Enter Tesla as they are planning something for Kha

Tesla: What did I say about you being a lolicon?
Aurion:
Aurion: You just plainly called me one. <goes back to work>

Quote:
You just made me realize that that made Kha look like a onee-con.
With the CarymXKha ideas in the past...

Quote:
Statistics:

Seven Swords

AlterNADS

Quote:

Oh...

Quote:
And I ended up sick. I say it's a fair trade.

Quote:
Wawa' ka naman pre... inom ka muna

Seriously, methinks you need to take a much deserved break.
After the finals... @_@

Quote:

Crack incoming in GuardianS or ResolutionS if I get a chance.
And no, I'm not resurrecting her.

Quote:
Ain't that a bit unfair?
Think of it as special treatment for you space-goers.

Quote:
Ah yes Aurion. Did you know he's quite infamous these days for his se-

*bound, gagged and dragged away in a black armored van*

Quote:
Yes, he's quite the populat figure around here... a bit too popular with the ladies in fact *whistles*

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-12-02, 08:48   Link #17180
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I don't know... I don't find anything wrong in eating sashimi sweet
Salty I get, but sweet ?

Quote:
And yes, we'd like to see that
3rd year engineering is the worst -_-

Quote:

"It's alive !"

Quote:
No solid air date, huh? Oh well, might as well hunt the manga for now then.
Have to warn you though, don't expect greatness

Quote:

What the hell is that suppose to b-

Oh real cute Keroko...

Quote:
She can but...
*runs*
I don't mind really For those kind of things, I prefer a good balance.

Somewhere in the middle

But who cares as long as she can do it
Closed Thread