AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-02, 07:12   Link #161
blady87

Even if she lose position as empress she was still a duchess of North - on what reasons she could lose it? What was Empire surprise that mines weren't dried but still had large deposits?
blady87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 07:18   Link #162
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

if she don't want to, the she lose her chance to get hubby as cool & STRONK & BADAAS as MC lel

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 07:38   Link #163
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by blady87 View Post
Even if she lose position as empress she was still a duchess of North - on what reasons she could lose it? What was Empire surprise that mines weren't dried but still had large deposits?
- Nope, she lost the duchess position first then as result can't be nominated as Empress. Emperor candidates must be one of 7 dukedom families. During the rebellion 5 were eradicated, which was why Tereze became the candidate. MC also knew that Tereze doesn't want all that burdens which was why he backed up the 3rd son.

- They were surprised but there's nothing they could do about it, even if they want to extract it they can't, unless they have someone with Magic Capacity like MC whose capacity equals to upper level demons. Now that I think about it, why haven't they done Utsuwa Awase with that archeologist demon hmm.....
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 08:04   Link #164
blady87

What was girls reaction when they discovered that MC and Tereze are sleeping together?
Old 2015-05-02, 09:25   Link #165
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
What was girls reaction when they discovered that MC and Tereze are sleeping together?
They accepted her. They already sympathized with her heavy burdens and now she lost the chains binding her, there is no longer threat from her politically. Elize even allowed them to go on dates since they were still in empire.... but the cardinal still wary of her so becoming a wife still not possible. Now she lives near MC's mansion as his mistress, her magic ability awakened, her talent is high enough that in short amount of time she received recognition from famous adventurer Riza of the Blizzard during their duel.
Old 2015-05-02, 10:58   Link #166
obnuchious

is Tereze's forte being a swordsman or magician?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 11:07   Link #167
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
is Tereze's forte being a swordsman or magician?
She received enough training with sword as a noble, but not to the level of expert. She didn't have talent with magic as a child, but after snusnu, her latent potential was awakened.

Other than that, her fortes are management of Domestic Affairs and leading an army, thanks to her experience as a Duchess and her exceptional wisdom.
Old 2015-05-02, 11:26   Link #168
obnuchious

which means her forte between the two would fall onto swordsman, thus even with her increase in mana capacity and 'awakened' as a magician, she can only use said mana to strengthen her swordmanship? /// or can she learn spells like a usual/typical magicians?
Old 2015-05-02, 11:29   Link #169
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Talking

Quote:
which means her forte between the two would fall onto swordsman, thus even with her increase in mana capacity and 'awakened' as a magician, she can only use said mana to strengthen her swordmanship? /// or can she learn spells like a usual/typical magicians?
That's the case with Irna, Louize, and Vilma but Tereze is different, she can cast spells like orthodox magicians. During the duel she cast a giant fireball just like Venderin did during the Empire's Civil War.
Old 2015-05-02, 12:17   Link #170
obnuchious

since that's the case, then maybe she could learn from Vel how to extract the wealth from the mines.... making her rich and her standing in the empire higher, since she isn't the Empress...

also; what are the reaction of the harem [up to the current girl, wife and mistress alike] about Vel's soy sauce and miso?
Old 2015-05-02, 12:27   Link #171
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
since that's the case, then maybe she could learn from Vel how to extract the wealth from the mines.... making her rich and her standing in the empire higher, since she isn't the Empress...

also; what are the reaction of the harem [up to the current girl, wife and mistress alike] about Vel's soy sauce and miso?
wut? she doesn't want all that, all she wants now is living freely with Vel, I did say it was a burden for her... but sometimes she advised Vel regarding his governing, maybe she will lead his army later...

for every "new" food and flavourings : "Delicious! What is this!?" only Tereze doesn't react so much since those "new" things are also available in notjapan Mizuho Dominion... kinda vassal state of the Empire adjoining Phillip Dukedom....
Old 2015-05-03, 06:04   Link #172
Direwolf18

Saw this thread, read the first page and then saw there was a translation. Hot damn I said 29 chapters, this rocks. Got through that and then saw that it's being dropped.

Shitnuts.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 06:33   Link #173
obnuchious

will he be able to make instant noodles???
Old 2015-05-03, 07:35   Link #174
blady87

What was his party reaction when he invited them to his master house?MC is going to use mass produced salt, sugar etc.? So he is going sometimes to empire to get minerals from mines (he is only capable mage afterall)?

Last edited by blady87; 2015-05-03 at 08:10.
Old 2015-05-03, 08:28   Link #175
wuhugm
Confused Shark

The mines dried up for real now..

He produces nothing now... passive income ftw
Old 2015-05-03, 08:51   Link #176
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

make him produce child XD

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 09:35   Link #177
watisit

There was another reason why Tereze was hitting on the MC from the start of the empire arc

Spoiler for :

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
3. Did something happened on a date with Erize?
He bought her a ring, which is a magic item that capable of storing magic power, it was expensive and at first she rejected it, but by Vendelin's suaveness she accepted it and blushed
6. Was he forced to engaged with her?
Only bodyguard at first, but since the minister noticed Venderin is interested in her, he adopted her and engaged her with him
3. Also, that ring cost around what? 3 million dollars in our money? And so if the cardinal/pope tried to cut him off easily it would reflect poorly on him since "He gave your daughter such an expensive ring! How could you cut him off so easily you heartless monster!" The MC himself considered it a wedding ring to the church, not just to Elize.

6. Not quite, the minister sent her there with the intention of getting her married to the MC. She was adopted some time back. He can't just adopt a girl and send her there as a bride prospect, that's just rubbish. The lord of Iina and Louise's territory also suggested the same thing but was shot down immediately. Then she just naturally joined the harem. Come to think of it, I don't recall any flags with her unlike the rest. There was that one time they went to the beach but I don't think there were any flags. Welma herself is like "Meh, all I want from my husband is that he is able to feed me" (She eats A LOT, even more the muscleman magician)

I wonder what troubles await our MC next?

Last edited by watisit; 2015-05-03 at 09:50.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 10:18   Link #178
blady87

Did she later fall in love with him or she just is same like in the begining - interested in eating(plus having sex with MC to increse her mana pool)? How was with 5th wife(bigger summary please)? Were they dating even empire arc(MC + all his wifes)?
Old 2015-05-03, 10:39   Link #179
watisit

Quote:
Did she later fall in love with him or she just is same like in the begining - interested in eating(plus having sex with MC to increse her mana pool)? How was with 5th wife(bigger summary please)? Were they dating even empire arc(MC + all his wifes)?
For all intent and purposes we can pretty much say she loves him. As I said there were no clear flags or events for her so I can't exactly say when. And the sex for magic thing? All of the wives except Elize looked at Wendlin like he was prey when they heard it.

5th one = Katrina?
She's raising her fame in order to restore her family name. To that end she challenged the MC to a hunting contest. The contestants were Katrina, the MC, the MC's party (separate from the MC) and the muscleman magician. Katrina ended up last while the muscleman was an overwhelming first.

The muscleman mentioned he found a ruin while hunting so the MC invited Katrina along as it always helps to have more firepower. After that she stayed over at the MC's house under the pretext of the distribution of the spoils from the ruins not being completed and not
Quote:
Because I can have a bath everyday or practice magic with Wendlin
Oh, and the main reason Wendlin called out to her was because he could feel that she was the same as him, an outcast, a loner, forever alone kind of person like he was until he went to the adventurer school at 12.

And then they reached the conclusion that marrying Wendlin would be the best course of action. By that time the girls had already gotten used to her so there was no major commotion.

After that all 5 of the girls got married in one ceremony.

And by the empire arc they were all married and had their first time already.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 10:40   Link #180
Kaito Yamakage

Spoiler for More Tereze:

Tags
hachinan, harem, marriage, noble, true harem, webnovel