AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-22, 19:52   Link #1961
Mezter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilia View Post
she is one of a mysterious girls for me. No one knows about her or her past that is why I think she deserves more scenes....
Most people here are also curious about Ichinose's past and how she accumulated so many points. But no one complains about how she doesn't get enough scenes. Why? Because everyone knows she will get a volume that focuses her in the future eventually.

The reason why I questioned you is because you specifically said she deserves more than Kei. No one deserves more scenes than anyone. It's just the author to decide. If you are trying to cause a waifu war, please go to 4chan.

And as Endless_Despair said, Kei did deserve to get the scene in volume 7.
Mezter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 20:04   Link #1962
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezter View Post
Most people here are also curious about Ichinose's past and how she accumulated so many points. But no one complains about how she doesn't get enough scenes. Why? Because everyone knows she will get a volume that focuses her in the future eventually.

The reason why I questioned you is because you specifically said she deserves more than Kei. No one deserves more scenes than anyone. It's just the author to decide. If you are trying to cause a waifu war, please go to 4chan.

a waifu war? If you think I am trying to cause a waifu war, then you understood false because I wrote here my opinion

Last edited by Roxanne; 2017-10-22 at 20:46.
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 20:43   Link #1963
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Please stay on-topic and only post meaningful, relevant, on-topic discussion about the novel in this thread. Any form of "waifu wars," or linking to other sites with that sort of low-value flamebait content, is not allowed on this forum and may result in infractions or bans.

I realize everyone is excited because it's spoiler season for the new novel and it's salacious as always, but please restrain yourselves from posting useless, meaningless, inane drivel on this website. Thank you.
Old 2017-10-22, 21:12   Link #1964
Cinnamon

Quote:
she is one of a mysterious girls for me. No one knows about her or her past that is why I think she deserves more scenes....
As for facts about her past, she was often absent during middle school. It's why she was placed in B yet have abilities like Sakayanagi and Katsuragi. She seems to really dislike being called a saint or pure so I think she feels guilty about something.

As for opinions, if they are based on facts anything goes I think, it's when we we dive into assumptions that it turns into empty, pointless talk.
Old 2017-10-22, 21:17   Link #1965
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
As for facts about her past, she was often absent during middle school. It's why she was placed in B yet have abilities like Sakayanagi and Katsuragi. She seems to really dislike being called a saint or pure so I think she feels guilty about something.

As for opinions, if they are based on facts anything goes I think, it's when we we dive into assumptions that it turns into empty, pointless talk.
I don't think she can stand up to Sakayanagi or Ayanokoji intelligence wise, but her greatest power is gathering allies. If Ichinose goes against Ayanokoji in later volumes, it will most likely be a battle revolving that, considering how Ayanokoji is the opposite of her.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 21:21   Link #1966
Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
I don't think she can stand up to Sakayanagi or Ayanokoji intelligence wise, but her greatest power is gathering allies. If Ichinose goes against Ayanokoji in later volumes, it will most likely be a battle revolving that, considering how Ayanokoji is the opposite of her.
Ayanokouji is smart, but lacks so much knowledge about social cues and common sense so if you want to win over him, start a nanpa-competition or something. He will lose guaranteed.

EDIT: It will be winter break next volume and Ayanokouji says this is the first time he has seen snow: chaos with skiing and snow incoming!
Old 2017-10-22, 21:21   Link #1967
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:
As for facts about her past, she was often absent during middle school. It's why she was placed in B yet have abilities like Sakayanagi and Katsuragi.She seems to really dislike being called a saint or pure so I think she feels guilty about something.
Thanks for explaining @Cinnamon
I hope she won't look like a character as Kushida
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 21:37   Link #1968
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Uhoh, dark past timebomb
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 23:02   Link #1969
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
She's has comparable social skills to Kushida, is as smart or even smarter than Horikita, leadership skills better than Ryuen and her athletics are also above average. Basically she's the most well rounded first year student with the only person near her being Katsuragi (the bald guy from class A). Note that she's been dealing with Ryuen for longer than Class D (Ryuen targeted class B before targeting class D) and Ryuen failed to make any ground against Class B primarily due to her.

Ayanokouji is extremely intelligent and athletic (he would likely earn a S in terms of both intelligence and athletic ability if his character sheet was accurate) but is lacking in social/leadership skills which makes the match up interesting because social/leadership skills are Ichinose's greatest strength. It's basically someone who is good to great at everything vs someone who is overpowered but has clear weaknesses.
Quote:
I hope vol 8 wil force Ichinose cuz she won 1st place and she deserves more scenes than Kei
Quote:
1st place in popularity poll which happened before volume 7 = deserves more scenes.. dat logic lol
Quote:

Quote:
a waifu war? If you think I am trying to cause a waifu war, then you understood false because I wrote here my opinion
Honestly, I care little about whoever deserves more spotlight based on popularity. Honami actively engaged with Kiyotaka & actively appeared in all volumes & do show strong potential to be one of the "main heroines" one of these days, so it don't really bothered me much since she already got highly popular.

Besides, even with Kiyo's obvious weaknesses, I don't think Honami would ruthlessly destroy Kiyo without a second thought either. Given she usually hang around & maybe got attached with him, I don't think being ruthless is her type of personality, even if she had to be frank of what she think or how she feel sometimes.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 23:17   Link #1970
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
She's has comparable social skills to Kushida, is as smart or even smarter than Horikita, leadership skills better than Ryuen and her athletics are also above average. Basically she's the most well rounded first year student with the only person near her being Katsuragi (the bald guy from class A). Note that she's been dealing with Ryuen for longer than Class D (Ryuen targeted class B before targeting class D) and Ryuen failed to make any ground against Class B primarily due to her.

Ayanokouji is extremely intelligent and athletic (he would likely earn a S in terms of both intelligence and athletic ability if his character sheet was accurate) but is lacking in social/leadership skills which makes the match up interesting because social/leadership skills are Ichinose's greatest strength. It's basically someone who is good to great at everything vs someone who is overpowered but has clear weaknesses.
why the heck was she only placed in class B if this is the case?
Old 2017-10-22, 23:21   Link #1971
Grey Hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyokiyo View Post
Even if Kiyotaka won't pursue being Class A..
that doesn't stop him from his ultimate goal...
to be buried and be defeated..
maybe after Ichinose's arc ..
go Sakayanagi. Challege Kiyotaka
what if Sakayanagi failed to defeat Ayanokouji

Quote:
Won't surprise me if the last duel of this series will feature Horikita and Ayanokouji on opposite sides.
the thing that bothers me ^
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 23:24   Link #1972
SilverGlavenus

^His father exists for a reason, no ???

About the possible final battle with Horikita, I don't think she can take him on like one on one. She needs some nakama power, oh wait ....
Old 2017-10-22, 23:30   Link #1973
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Yes, we need information the requirement (standard) for class's placement.
Why Ichinose who had abilties on par with Sakayanagi, (even more in Physycal abilities, I think) got in Class B because often absent during middle school, while Horikita who had great abilities too (Intelligence and Physically) got in Class D because lack of Social skill. also, why Class C goons in Class C while Ayanokouji who had Superb abilities (knowing that Director know about him, I bet He also know about his true abilities) in Class D (I know he had weakness and intentionally lower his test scores but still...)

I think Author need to write about that...
Hujan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 23:44   Link #1974
Sixth
Hu Tao

Are you guys a sadist?

Suzune vs Ayanokoji? Come on, Ayanokoji will destroyed Suzune and her "nakama" so brutally that it won't be aired on the the TV, thru the school announcement and even shown in the LN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Just like how Suzune landed herself in Class D instead of Class C where even a violence and brainless delinquents can get into Class C.

The way the school assigned the students away are extremely flawed and questionable.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 23:58   Link #1975
Grey Hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Are you guys a sadist?

Suzune vs Ayanokoji? Come on, Ayanokoji will destroyed Suzune and her "nakama" so brutally that it won't be aired on the the TV, thru the school announcement and even shown in the LN.
I like S and M

well I guess it's a fight of the elites, not a boxing match
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 00:31   Link #1976
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Hat View Post
I like S and M

well I guess it's a fight of the elites, not a boxing match
Won't make a difference. You could have 30 Suzune combined their brains into one big cerebrate and it still won't be outsmarting 50% Ayanokoji in the intellect department.

Plus why would Suzune want to go civil war with him anyways? They were at the same side.
Old 2017-10-23, 00:40   Link #1977
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
Why Ichinose who had abilties on par with Sakayanagi, (even more in Physical abilities, I think)
Comparing Arisu's physical abilities to other characters is the most useless thing ever man ~
Old 2017-10-23, 01:04   Link #1978
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post

Just like how Suzune landed herself in Class D instead of Class C where even a violence and brainless delinquents can get into Class C.

The way the school assigned the students away are extremely flawed and questionable.
Even those violent and brainless delinquents can more or less choose the proper time and place to do what they do, unlike Horikita, who was completely inflexible.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 01:12   Link #1979
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Even those violent and brainless delinquents can more or less choose the proper time and place to do what they do, unlike Horikita, who was completely inflexible.
Only when Ryueen gave out the instruction to them although they were still able to screwed up big time.

So are you said that the school DOESNT know that these brainless monkeys are delinquents when they assigned these monkeys into class C Or the school always knew that these monkeys are delinquents but still assigned them into class C because they didn't get caught on scene?

And this is the very same school that able to dug out the dark past of most Class D students of what they did during their middle school.
Old 2017-10-23, 02:04   Link #1980
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
Comparing Arisu's physical abilities to other characters is the most useless thing ever man ~
Lol. So true, so maybe Alice got into Class A because of Director/Father Power !?
I mean, Ichinose got into Class B, Horikita in Class D, Ayanokouji in Class D, and Sudou got accepted because his Physical abilities. by that logic isnt Alice should not in Class A because her lack phisical abilities?

it will be easier IF it is like Baka to Test, where class placement based on test score, but this Elite school is so confusing, what standard they use to put who in what Class.
Hujan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller