Old 2011-01-19, 00:57   Link #621
Ota-kun
v イイエイイエイイエ!!!v

An overflow influx of source images is going to make you a very tired person
Ota-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 02:52   Link #622
Seitsuki
Onee!

Ooh, you have a thread! Really should check up on this section more lol. Not to mention there's so much discussion going on, more than in quite alot of the rest of the forum actually. Head dizzy.. @_@

Heh agreed with Ota, we'll bag em and you tag em. Keep up the good work~

Oh and thanks for the sig again <3
Old 2011-01-19, 06:33   Link #623
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Pi-chan~ *glomps* (At least it's not sama right? Cute right~? ^-^)

Sorry I haven't been on lately, my brother in law has been home and in a bad mood so I didn't even go near the comp x.x

Nice work as always~ nya :3
Old 2011-01-21, 01:20   Link #624
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
So good, that she can make a full signature while eating dinner, and complete it before she finishes.

ALL HAIL PATCHY-SAN
No!! don't bow to me,,, it's embarassing and... I think I'm not suitable to be bowed >_< (though it's true that I finished the sig before finishing my dinner lol... >_< )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiel View Post
They become burnt~ Oh dear that is definitely not the appearance I would imagine people wouldn't want to get across. How do people work around 3d? I was told that Gimp was free, I haven't looked into it though due to all of the appointments I have been having lately. It would be neat if I could get some skill in making things. Writing has always been my strength, but hehe~ I want to expand a little. Hehe, they still look awesome to me~

XDD I would be so red if you did haha~ Maybe I shall overload and explode. It is like if you dam up a river for so long then let if free~ I do, when I was little my brother used to dress me punkish. He thought it looked cool on me. I typically have two sets of cloths. One for everyday where (punk and EGL) the other for appointments and serious things. Yet I have worn my punk stuff to assessments before lol, the reaction is funny, but distracts the process too much. XD So far you are succeeding in your mission to make me blush endlessly XD

Hmm, sewing is more of a patience art and innovation. If you are patient you can create all sorts of things. A lot of people I find when they sew they get into a hurry. Sewing fast comes as you learn how do do so. Though nowadays machines do everything. I still sew my own buttons and things on. Haha~ I would probably wear it and accessorise my dress if you made me one.

They do, to me the realms of internet and the real world blur quite a bit. This is due to my being able to come here much easier. So my life exists primarily online. So any affection, warmth, kindness, it reaches me and touches me very deeply. It is why I say it is unfamiliar, though affection for me has been on a rise this year it seems haha~
Haha, yup that's how they become (mostly), but I think lowering the opacity in a high percentage would help to lessen the burnt. Mostly they adjusted the pic through lots of what they called adjustment layer for fitting/blending the colors of the bg and character. Yep! it's free, hhmmm do you have one already? I think you will be getting busy or lots of fun experimenting gimp's features since its so many compared to paint. >_< . If you mastered gimp another skill points will be added to you (just like a game isn't it? lol)... Thanks for the compliment kawaii-sama *blink*

Waahh! don't explode, ^^ (hmmm thinking about that maybe it will become like this one >>>> )... Ohoho! you have guts to wear that on some appointments... hmmm maybe when I saw it actually, reactions are either this or this .... then goes back to.. lol... Lol.. btw I liked that mission ^^..

Yep machines do those jobs nowadays, geee~~ hope I can handle that amount of patience lol... since I'm not used to girly stuffs >_< (wrong impression? maybe lol) oh! are you a master in sewing. *Imagining things* ... lol... ... just imagined that your hands were quickly sewing a dress while smiling ^^ *cough* sorry my imagination is kinda weird (effects of watching too much anime I think)..^^... Oh really? maybe when I already finished that dress my hand will be mess up/swollen bec. of needle stings haha >_<

Yep I think so too... many people here are showing their affections and I think they're sincere too ^^, you're lucky on that matter or I think it's more likely a natural skill ^^... *Blur*? your experience here, through your friends I think will *sharpened* (applying PS terms lol) yourself by supporting you so that you can mustered some courage and guts to apply it in the real world.. good luck, hmm nope wrong term, you can do it! ^^.. *hugs* [sorry if this part of reply is kinda scrambled or such >_<, not good on advising heehee >_<]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
Well do you want help rendering? I'm pretty good with the pen tool and the magnetic lasso both...
and they are pretty soft colored but that's what makes them pretty!!

Illu-chan is fine, Pat-chama!! really!!

Of course you are ^-^

...can I have a head pat too?
*feels left out of the luff*
haha, thanks but nope since that will disturb you and take your time, I think I can do it though...

haha nope... maybe let's add some cutesy term... Illu-tama/chama... choose what you liked lol, there's no other choices...

sure *pats in a cheerful manner* (I'm patting lots of heads nowadays <3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ota-kun View Post
An overflow influx of source images is going to make you a very tired person
Boo! I'm already tired lol... just kidding as long as there are nice touhou pix these tiredness will be ignored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Ooh, you have a thread! Really should check up on this section more lol. Not to mention there's so much discussion going on, more than in quite alot of the rest of the forum actually. Head dizzy.. @_@

Heh agreed with Ota, we'll bag em and you tag em. Keep up the good work~

Oh and thanks for the sig again <3
No need to thanks, seit-sama, just happy you liked it,

thanks again for the two of you, since you just added an additional gig in my hdd lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Pi-chan~ *glomps* (At least it's not sama right? Cute right~? ^-^)

Sorry I haven't been on lately, my brother in law has been home and in a bad mood so I didn't even go near the comp x.x

Nice work as always~ nya :3
haha it's so cute...^^ [on second thought cuteness doesn't fit me] but it's pleasant to hear ^^.. gahh no problem (btw do you want me to smack the head of your bro with some harisen fan... lol just kidding >_< ,seeing you visited here makes me already happy XD...

Updates.... been a while............ miss my PS, (btw I think my body is giving up already never been slept since yesterday, and just having I think an average of 3hrs of sleep since Monday... >_< )

I don't know if that affected my PS-ing..

Touhou...

Hina..

Marisa

Back to work,,!!!
Shiro
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 01:40   Link #625
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Location: In a room as blue as the sky, as cool as the autumn wind and as quiet as the desert
Send a message via MSN to Chimuts
Wow I have been away for so long it seems like I have missed many fun things here @_@
I like the Hina sig~ you are doing great even with the lack of sleep!
look over there pacchan! there's a patchy plushy over there!!
*steals Hina sig*

may I?
Old 2011-01-21, 01:44   Link #626
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I like the side-quote from Marisa's signature (Welcome to Fantasy)

Lovely work with the two new signatures here Patchy. Would make lovely and very tempting signatures if they were AS-Safe, and I'm sure alot of Touhou fans would be going all about on you for them
Old 2011-01-21, 01:59   Link #627
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
haha it's so cute...^^ [on second thought cuteness doesn't fit me] but it's pleasant to hear ^^.. gahh no problem (btw do you want me to smack the head of your bro with some harisen fan... lol just kidding >_< ,seeing you visited here makes me already happy XD...
Naw but it is cute, even if it doesn't suit you I always given my friends cute nicks :3
Hmm which nii-san would it be? xD I have a real one and a few on here So it depends on who it is ~dechu :3

Well I'm glad me just visiting makes you happy <3
Can't wait for more of your work love the new siggys too ♥
Old 2011-01-21, 02:30   Link #628
Yuno
Balanced Diet

So far I get better results in MS Paint, but that is because I don't really know what I am doing. I often stare at GIMP with these eyes: @_@ then I got take a bath. Many of the terms and things is still over my head. I have been carrying around a image manipulation manual I downloaded. If I can script servers I can learn this, but still it is taking me a bit. I think it is because my attention is divided to documentries >.<

I do indeed, though they collected me up while I was at home working on my drawings. So I didn't have time to change out XD They usually laugh and just keep going, but for some of my doctors it's a bit distracting because they are used to me in hospital clothes. Usually it is something like this: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/5/496-0_super.jpg It is more of a statement, rebellious thing against my Ex-fiance. When I met him I was in a band, but he pulled me out of it and barred me from dressing like that. Odd how that is, attracted for one reason, then work to stamp it out. I hate humans sometimes. Hehe~ The mission is still very much a success I think. Though I think no blushes so far XDD

I love sewing, it is one way I unwind. It is one of the 18 talents. So I did my best to learn it. Haha, my patience comes from living in the hospital for a long time. Lots of waiting, lots of delays, and various other things. Probably why I can sit still doing nothing for ten hours. Sometimes it weirds normal people out. I wouldn't say I am a master at sewing lol, I do sew most if not all my clothes though. I was taught that a person should never squelch their imagination, but instead nurture it? Since that is where our creativity comes from ^.^ You've got to becareful with the needle, my hands don't really bleed when they are pierced because they get used to it.

I don't doubt their sincerety at all ^.^ They're kind and gentle, always mindful of me. I am really grateful~ Hehe, it will be a long time before I apply it in the real world. I stutter a lot in person so I just dont' speak. Sometimes if I am on video chat I speak okay, but it is usually after I talk to the person for a while. I am really timid though here and in real life. No one has been hostile or behaved in a way that triggers it. However, I see it a lot in real life. Lol, it is okay to not be good at advice most people have trouble following advice haha~
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 19:28   Link #629
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Hina..

Back to work,,!!!
Not to be totally random or anything, but I have that exact same fractal!!! Probably not relevant at all, but I just felt like sharing But I think you've improved a lot since you've opened this thread. Now I don't have anything to critique you on cause all you sigs are so good
Old 2011-01-21, 19:29   Link #630
Ota-kun
v イイエイイエイイエ!!!v

I do have an idea you can ponder on. What about vertical text?
Ota-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 19:43   Link #631
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Would be a bother to read the name then in my opinion.
Old 2011-01-21, 20:48   Link #632
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Location: In a room as blue as the sky, as cool as the autumn wind and as quiet as the desert
Send a message via MSN to Chimuts
I agree with hooves, besides vertical text would be a trouble if the name is long, since size limit for vertical is 160...
Old 2011-01-21, 22:22   Link #633
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Too much talk, not enough updates Patchy-sama D:

I miss looking at your pretty signatures that you used to post so often :x. Nice work with the last four ones of course, but nothing spectacular yet.
Old 2011-01-22, 01:18   Link #634
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

thanks for my Merry sig! now i'm daydreaming in your works!

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 00:38   Link #635
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuts View Post
Wow I have been away for so long it seems like I have missed many fun things here @_@
I like the Hina sig~ you are doing great even with the lack of sleep!
look over there pacchan! there's a patchy plushy over there!!
*steals Hina sig*

may I?
nope you didn't missed that much >_< @_@ and the past discussion was q bit embarassing though heehee >_<

Oh thanks, almost Ko'ed when I'm doing that lol... >_< oh where is it? waaahhh!!! you tricked me... >_< hmph, you can just ask it properly and I'll give it to you... .. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I like the side-quote from Marisa's signature (Welcome to Fantasy)

Lovely work with the two new signatures here Patchy. Would make lovely and very tempting signatures if they were AS-Safe, and I'm sure alot of Touhou fans would be going all about on you for them
Haha, me too, I'm in fantasy when doing that lol (tired)... my head was dizzy back then but still cant resist the urge to make one or else molds in my PS will start to grow XD... Thanks again Hooves-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Naw but it is cute, even if it doesn't suit you I always given my friends cute nicks :3
Hmm which nii-san would it be? xD I have a real one and a few on here So it depends on who it is ~dechu :3

Well I'm glad me just visiting makes you happy <3
Can't wait for more of your work love the new siggys too ♥
Haha it's ok with me... bu.. but.. e..embarassing heehee ^^

Just bring whoever you liked to smack with.. oh hmm just be sure to blindfolded him so that he doesn't know who I am..

Yep it really makes me happy, it's like a friend's visit right ^^... and thanks again Honey-sama <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiel View Post
So far I get better results in MS Paint, but that is because I don't really know what I am doing. I often stare at GIMP with these eyes: @_@ then I got take a bath. Many of the terms and things is still over my head. I have been carrying around a image manipulation manual I downloaded. If I can script servers I can learn this, but still it is taking me a bit. I think it is because my attention is divided to documentries >.<

I do indeed, though they collected me up while I was at home working on my drawings. So I didn't have time to change out XD They usually laugh and just keep going, but for some of my doctors it's a bit distracting because they are used to me in hospital clothes. Usually it is something like this: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/5/496-0_super.jpg It is more of a statement, rebellious thing against my Ex-fiance. When I met him I was in a band, but he pulled me out of it and barred me from dressing like that. Odd how that is, attracted for one reason, then work to stamp it out. I hate humans sometimes. Hehe~ The mission is still very much a success I think. Though I think no blushes so far XDD

I love sewing, it is one way I unwind. It is one of the 18 talents. So I did my best to learn it. Haha, my patience comes from living in the hospital for a long time. Lots of waiting, lots of delays, and various other things. Probably why I can sit still doing nothing for ten hours. Sometimes it weirds normal people out. I wouldn't say I am a master at sewing lol, I do sew most if not all my clothes though. I was taught that a person should never squelch their imagination, but instead nurture it? Since that is where our creativity comes from ^.^ You've got to becareful with the needle, my hands don't really bleed when they are pierced because they get used to it.

I don't doubt their sincerety at all ^.^ They're kind and gentle, always mindful of me. I am really grateful~ Hehe, it will be a long time before I apply it in the real world. I stutter a lot in person so I just dont' speak. Sometimes if I am on video chat I speak okay, but it is usually after I talk to the person for a while. I am really timid though here and in real life. No one has been hostile or behaved in a way that triggers it. However, I see it a lot in real life. Lol, it is okay to not be good at advice most people have trouble following advice haha~
Lol, have the same feeling when I started PS, don't know what is this and that... the first thing I've known was the clone stamp tool there lol. copying another bg then combining with a picture of a certain character >_<...@_@ is that dizzyness? yup taking a bath will mesmerized and refreshen yourself, just be careful on your bath wars lol XD... don't stress yourself ok? I think even slowly you can still get it considering some talents you've got ^^,*ganbatte*

@_@ ka...ka........... kakkoii!!!(so cool!) , it maybe distracting to others but it's so cool... now applying what you wear plus the traits I'm said that making you cute... you're now a combination of cuteness and coolness yey!!! ^^. Tch! what a killjoy (boiling point is now on the rise)... That's fine with me if you hated humans since I'm not one XD I'm a Martian btw lol, just kidding there are still nice people/humans out there so don't hate them most of the time ok?.. haha I don't know how I did that? maybe only a fluke? haha ...

You sure do have lots of talents, 18? Me I think there are 5-10 of it lol... and I even don't know if that is called talent haha.... oh wth 10hrs!? My back is aching at that time without doing anything or maybe I'm lying elsewhere bec. of boredom XD... Oh that's great of you, if I were the one who sewn my clothes, I'll pull my friends and boast it to them... lol >_<.. I see, don't know how to nurture a one's imagination ^^. Lol they're just unexpectedly keep on coming and coming from random time. Creativity? I lack those I think...^^ maybe you have a high level of creativity since thinking about your 18 talents, some of them might need it and definitely will level your creativity a notch ^^.. I think i can resist needle pain though, no need to worry...

^^ You're such a good and kind cute girl aren't you>? ^^ you're lucky, you're blessed and so as them since you're thinking like that to them *pats in the head*... You don't need to rush things though even fo a bit by bit I think you can able to do that... "YOU CAN!" get it? ^^... haha you're really a Dandere aren't you?.... +1 again for kawaii points XD ... a trigger... hohummm wait wait, what will happen if someone trigger it in a negative way... will you be a Yandere one kawaii-sama!? ....

Oh glad to hear that I'm epic failure when it comes to giving advise or such hehee ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Not to be totally random or anything, but I have that exact same fractal!!! Probably not relevant at all, but I just felt like sharing But I think you've improved a lot since you've opened this thread. Now I don't have anything to critique you on cause all you sigs are so good
Haha really? that pack is quite neat and good, I'm addicted to that one..Thanks, that was a moral and confidence boosting for me specially when it came from a good designer like Ren-sama ^^

Quote:
Oh! will try that ^^ though hmmm I don't know if I can adjust it properly but will see about that on my next updates..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Would be a bother to read the name then in my opinion.
Hmmm kinda but... will arrange it properly... though I don't know if I can.. since I'm not really good at text placement..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuts View Post
I agree with hooves, besides vertical text would be a trouble if the name is long, since size limit for vertical is 160...
haha don't worry my sigs are mostly not AS safe... just some kinda random galleries I think lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Too much talk, not enough updates Patchy-sama D:

I miss looking at your pretty signatures that you used to post so often :x. Nice work with the last four ones of course, but nothing spectacular yet.
Booo!!!!! hmph...!!!

lol just kidding... sorry dist-sama, kinda been busy last week, I'm just that tired for most of the time since I'm continuing to work, only managed to do 2? if I'm not mistaken.. since I can't resist to make a signature, but I think I can managed to do some this week hopefully. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
thanks for my Merry sig! now i'm daydreaming in your works!
stop daydreaming!!! a bug may bite you if you continue like that!! XD...No problem ^^
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-01-24, 00:40   Link #636
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Ok for the double post is an update:

Lack of updates last week so will try to put a daily barrage if I can..

Here is the start for this week sig updates:

They're not AS safe as usual

Touhou:

[Patchy]

[Mokou]

Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-01-24, 04:56   Link #637
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
The first one .. so pretty

Do you make these signatures to some other forum because of their size, or why are they so big ?
Old 2011-01-24, 05:38   Link #638
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

I have to agree with Dist about the first sig. It isn't much colorfull but the render's quality make up for it.
Old 2011-01-24, 06:25   Link #639
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

latest work for patchy (the character itself!), her face is so MOE!

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 18:12   Link #640
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Ok for the double post is an update:

Lack of updates last week so will try to put a daily barrage if I can..

Here is the start for this week sig updates:

They're not AS safe as usual

Touhou:

[Patchy]

[Mokou]

they're soooooo pretty! I especially love the Patchy one! Patchy is so pretty...I like her!

Tags
patchy, signatures, touhou