AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-03-16, 10:01   Link #8701
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Poor Starway, now you are already siphoning away the luck of specific people. Although in Starway's case it's probably not much anyway.

Um is it a bad time to say that I almost run over a black cat that crossed my path last week.
Old 2016-03-16, 10:06   Link #8702
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
Um is it a bad time to say that I almost run over a black cat that crossed my path last week.
Naw I don't believe in superstition. Then again I too experience a black cat crossing my path the other day and I've gotten sick since yesterday. Maybe it has something to do with that

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 10:13   Link #8703
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

New quest is up:

1st wave: 14k Assassin Chimera (x2)
2nd wave: 126k Caster Demon(x1)
3rd wave: 77k Berserker Chimera(x1), 201k Fergus

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 10:16   Link #8704
Starway

Know what the special boss only cheat skill is this time?
Old 2016-03-16, 10:17   Link #8705
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Considering how the luck of people here hasn't improved you must be either a failure at this job or unfaithful in your intentions.
That's unfair.
No one ever rolls after I do, so I can't really quantify how much luck I really spread
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 10:28   Link #8706
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Guys.... you know how I slagged Michael Jackson wannabe two pages back?

....... I got him in my second 10 roll.....
Knowing you, I would be more surprised if you didn't roll him.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 10:30   Link #8707
MartianMage

The new daily is:

first wave: x2 chimera assassin 14k hp
2nd wave: demon caster 110k(i think) hp
final wave: chimera berserker 70k+ hp, irish dentist 200k hp

needless to say I obliterated the final wave in 1 NP brave chain

@Ryoshi

grats on rolling Edmond!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 10:33   Link #8708
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
needless to say I obliterated the final wave in 1 NP brave chain
Fergus was left with 399 HP after I used an NP chain of Waver, Dantes and Herc. I was like WTF, he was still alive. Then the curse killed him

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 10:36   Link #8709
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Fergus was left with 399 HP after I used an NP chain of Waver, Dantes and Herc. I was like WTF, he was still alive. Then the curse killed him
That happened to me a lot back during the Guda Guda event. I think it was Mata Hari... she kept dying to Eliz Caster's curse ticks.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2016-03-16 at 11:15.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 11:02   Link #8710
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Did just 1 YOLO (will save the tickets till America). Got Millenium Yggdrasil. Really, I don't need it.
Also did a YOLO ticket, got 500 years dedication

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Anybody here experience Edmond glitching were he jumps out of the screen? It happened right after the battle ended for me after he did his NP. He never went back to his position. Tried doing a screenshot but didn't manage it.
There used to be (or maybe there still is) a glitch with Arjuna where he glitches facing the other way if you end a card chain (not brave chain) with his Quick card

So yea, Edmond proved to be awesome (animation and skills), dispite the card art
Imo, the VA fits pretty well with the character, especially his line when you choose his NP, "I need not your pity!" (translated off the top of my head)
Old 2016-03-16, 11:04   Link #8711
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

This one was easier actually. but it took me 3 turns to kill the last wave cause I had only 2 NPs (Fran+Kintoki). And card layout on turn 2 was bad.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 12:06   Link #8712

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Guys.... you know how I slagged Michael Jackson wannabe two pages back?

....... I got him in my second 10 roll.....
Looks like I'm late, congrats on rolling him Ryoshi!
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 12:07   Link #8713
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

That annoying demon must had a grudge against Dantes. It kept focus on attacking him. Took only about two turns before Edmond bit the dust.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2016-03-16, 12:33   Link #8714
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
That annoying demon must had a grudge against Dantes. It kept focus on attacking him. Took only about two turns before Edmond bit the dust.
I guess I was lucky, Demon kept spamming the debuff, and only attacking once a turn, and mostly targeting Caster Cu, who had protection from arrows active

Also, first time fighting Brock, I kinda expected his sword to be bigger/longer...he even uses both hands to wield it even though judging by his appearance, he could do it easily with one hand
He ended up KOing Dantes with a 2 attack chain, Cu was next on the following turn. Vlad finished Brock with his NP.

From the looks of it, the current event uses the Seven Deadly Sins as theme, with Jealosy (Phantom) first, followed by Lust (Fergus)...why do I get the feeling Pride is going to be Gil?
Old 2016-03-16, 12:38   Link #8715
Rasen

So I've been playing the new event, and a couple things came to mind:

1. Who did the art for "Mercedes"? I swear I've seen it before, either a manga or hentai doujin artist....

2. I always play on fast-forward, but decided to slow it down because Larethian praised Dante's animation. But when I did, everything seemed.....REALLY slowed down. Like floating and everything (Even when treasure chests drop). Is it just my phone, or is this normal (I realize my perception might be skewed from playing on ff for too long) or is it something that occurred around the time DW changed the engine?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 12:39   Link #8716
Nayim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post

1. Who did the art for "Mercedes"? I swear I've seen it before, either a manga or hentai doujin artist....
Keitarou Takahashi.
Old 2016-03-16, 12:40   Link #8717
GDB

Quote:
Same artist that did Jing Ke, so probably there.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 12:42   Link #8718
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
So I've been playing the new event, and a couple things came to mind:

2. I always play on fast-forward, but decided to slow it down because Larethian praised Dante's animation. But when I did, everything seemed.....REALLY slowed down. Like floating and everything (Even when treasure chests drop). Is it just my phone, or is this normal (I realize my perception might be skewed from playing on ff for too long) or is it something that occurred around the time DW changed the engine?
I know how that feels. I did notice that normal speed seem too slow than before but chalk it up me getting use to ff. You got used to the high speed that normal speed feels too turtle-ish slow. I prefer the high speed anyway, really feels like they are servants with how fast the strikes they're dishing. Normal speed makes it more of a joke, especially the old batch servants with crappy animations.

Old 2016-03-16, 12:45   Link #8719
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayim View Post
Keitarou Takahashi.
That's the guy! Guy who did Jormungand!

Thanks! Now it will stop haunting my mind!
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 12:52   Link #8720
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
For me, every time I try it I specifically get the 4 star Shirou CE. I'm working on max ascending a second copy already.

Oh how I'd love to try that if it weren't 5am here. Too late to wake up and fall back asleep after trying, but too early to just wake up for the day.

I also tried one ticket and got the stuffed lion CE. Oh well. Not putting any more into this event since I don't really care about him, just wanted a non-0% chance at him.
lol, most of my roll result with this method was divine banquet & 4* Illya CE, the most satisfying result was 2030 & kaleidoscope ( zouken matou didn't count since i didn't interested in 10k curse damage )

and congrats for your MJ @Ryoshi

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon