AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-04-24, 09:20   Link #141
Galaxian

The guys who had not keep up with the fandom and return for the gaiden be like...

Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 09:32   Link #142
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

i can predict next chapter .

Sakura awakes and was confront by Sarada , Sarada asks Sakura about the pic she just found , Sakura still can't answer seriously which prompt Sarada to leave and bumps into the remaining cast aka the mother who on their way to visit Sakura .

Karin suddenly appears in Konoha , more dramas incoming :P
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 09:39   Link #143
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Seems like Kishi was taking Trolling lessons from Aizen with this chapter
All according to Keikaku*

*Keikaku means plan
Kishimoto is actually Hiashi Hyuuga writing a biography for Naruto lol
Old 2015-04-24, 09:43   Link #144
DerGilga
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I actually see Sakura as being stronger than she seems in this chapter. She raised Salada alone. Her light novel shows that she opened up a hospital. Her fainting just shows that she has a lot of stress in her life from having a lot to deal with that it is taking its toll on her health. Sasuke not being around only makes it worse. Basically she has to run the hospital, be a doctor at the hospital, raise Salada alone, and deal with housework. That is a lot for 1 person to deal with.
Ok fair point. I based my opinion on only what I remembered from the manga, which sadly protrayed her as a obsessed fool. Now seeing how she put a picture of herself into team taka's group picture only reinforced that. By the way, I don't care about the fictional accomplishments of a fictional character in a fictional setting. I care about how a character fits into the story or he is displayed in his struggles. And while she had some good points, in 700 chapters, 14 years, overall she was written rather bad.
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 10:14   Link #145
Bojkisama

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
Ok fair point. I based my opinion on only what I remembered from the manga, which sadly protrayed her as a obsessed fool. Now seeing how she put a picture of herself into team taka's group picture only reinforced that. By the way, I don't care about the fictional accomplishments of a fictional character in a fictional setting. I care about how a character fits into the story or he is displayed in his struggles. And while she had some good points, in 700 chapters, 14 years, overall she was written rather bad.
I agree with you. Sakuras character never was developed, it was always the same.

There was a character that had blue hare and it was Dan (Tsunades boyfriend who was killed). Therefore, maybe the child next to Boruto is in same relation with Dan.
Old 2015-04-24, 10:34   Link #146
bigdeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
And remember , having bad eyes is not genetic , my pop , mom , big sis have good eyesight , i'm the only one who wear glasses , does that mean they aren't my real family ? lol .
A common misconception about genetics, just because your mother and father don't have glasses does not mean that they don't carry the genes for needing glasses. Its a recessive gene. Case in point, even though Sarada has black hair, because her mother has red hair, Sarada likely carries the recessive gene for red hair so its possible for her children or great grandchildren to end up with red hair at some point down the family line. In the same way, Sarada has glasses because somewhere in both Sakura and Sasake family line, someone had glasses. It doesn't even matter how many generation back the genes were acquired.

Its also possible, that environmental reason can cause your eyes to deteriorate so its also possible she needs glasses because she reads too much. Yes, you read that right. Excessive reading can deteriorate the eyes as well as staring at a computer screen for a living (like me).
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 11:30   Link #147
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeath View Post
Its also possible, that environmental reason can cause your eyes to deteriorate so its also possible she needs glasses because she reads too much. Yes, you read that right. Excessive reading can deteriorate the eyes as well as staring at a computer screen for a living (like me).
Heavy studying can also cause bad eye sight. Though I guess that goes under reading. Salada does have the look of a studious type. Meanwhile Boruto seems to be the type to pick up things quickly without needing to look at a book lol.
Old 2015-04-24, 11:36   Link #148
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Seems like Kishi was taking Trolling lessons from Aizen with this chapter
All according to Keikaku*

*Keikaku means plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Kishimoto is actually Hiashi Hyuuga writing a biography for Naruto lol
This is what I was going to say. Kishi learned from his self-insert Hiashi Hyuuga. and is just becoming slightly more blatant about it.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 11:44   Link #149
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeath View Post
A common misconception about genetics, just because your mother and father don't have glasses does not mean that they don't carry the genes for needing glasses. Its a recessive gene. Case in point, even though Sarada has black hair, because her mother has red hair, Sarada likely carries the recessive gene for red hair so its possible for her children or great grandchildren to end up with red hair at some point down the family line. In the same way, Sarada has glasses because somewhere in both Sakura and Sasake family line, someone had glasses. It doesn't even matter how many generation back the genes were acquired.

Ocular conditions are about 80% hereditary, the remainder does depend on eye focus (short-sightedness for people focusing on small items like letters on a screen or a book and far-sightedness for people looking at the horizon, working in fields, etc.). Soooo, judging from Sasuke's neverending generation of Uchihas and their sharingans, Sarada probably got hers from Karin Sakura.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 11:50   Link #150
GDB

In before it's from Sasuke, who got it from his genes somehow splicing with Kabuto from when he healed him in the final battle.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 12:11   Link #151
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
In before it's from Sasuke, who got it from his genes somehow splicing with Kabuto from when he healed him in the final battle.
Then again, Obito also had bad eyesight (before Sharingan-ing his way into 20/20 vision) and since both he and Sasuke are of the same clan, it is not entirely impossible that the Uchiha didn't carry that sort of gene and it's a lot more blatant with Sarada.
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 12:32   Link #152
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminer Astartes View Post
Then again, Obito also had bad eyesight (before Sharingan-ing his way into 20/20 vision) and since both he and Sasuke are of the same clan, it is not entirely impossible that the Uchiha didn't carry that sort of gene and it's a lot more blatant with Sarada.
Perhaps her eyes are actually too powerful (perhaps because Sasuke has the Rinnegan) and it is affecting her normal eye state) but when she finally activates the Sharingan her eyes will finally have some release and even out better.
Old 2015-04-24, 12:46   Link #153
dark44

the only cause i see for sasuke abandon his family is for protect the village from shadows like itachi and danzo
is the dark side of the village is still there even after naruto become the seven
did they mention that the elders are still around i remmber even tsunade cant oppose them
even salada is sakura daughter they dont even have one picture toghether
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 12:56   Link #154
Galaxian

It'll be hysterical if Sasuke comes back and reconnects with his family... Just to ditch them again to go train Boruto.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 13:01   Link #155
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Hm... okay next theory.. seeing how Sharingan are usually activated... maybe it's just a giant troll by Sasuke to give them to his daughter. %-D
Old 2015-04-24, 13:43   Link #156
Kafriel
Senior Guest

What for, the war is over and she won't be needing sharingan to rescue cats from trees and pluck weed from gardens :P
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 14:04   Link #157
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
What for, the war is over and she won't be needing sharingan to rescue cats from trees and pluck weed from gardens :P
The war is over and there is peace between the hidden villages but there are plenty of other issues. Rogue ninja's who aren't satisfied with the peace are bound to pop up. You have people like Orochimaru who need to be stopped. Then you have people like Gato in the land of waves who villages would hire ninjas to protect them from.
Old 2015-04-24, 15:05   Link #158
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Spoilers
Spoiler for Kakashi's face? fake?
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 16:39   Link #159
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

So easy to tell what's gonna happen.

Karin just so happened to have given them her glasses because she's a close friend and Sakura and Sasuke just happened to need a pair.
Old 2015-04-24, 16:42   Link #160
Ero-Senn1n

I thought Sasuke would have children from both Karin and Sakura, that would be the most natural way to continue the story. He is the type who travels a lot, so he would not stay with one woman until he finally settles down with Sakura, after another timeskip.
However now it seems he has only one child, that's definitely not the way to restart the Uchiha clan. But based on this apparently he and his team including Karin might be doing something so important that they had to leave Karin's child to Sakura. Or Karin died on a mission, which would be sad but also a strong start of the story. Either way i expect he will have at least 2 more children with Sakura after another timeskip, probably males, if they were twins with same looks and talent but opposite personalities that would be even more fun to read That would make at least 3 new Uchiha for the new generation, one of those also being an Uzumaki And since Sarada is apparently smart she should not only have the sharingan but also learn some ancient powerful Uzumaki sealing jutsu. It would be best if she becomes the main character of this new series, Boruto is boring
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion