AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2014-05-06, 18:32   Link #2361
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Now that I think about it, I wonder when Annie will come back in action...
Probably very soon.
I mean they are in Stohess.
And really, if you think about, what could possibly be a better weapon against a Unit specifically intended to kill Humans than a Titan?(Especially when Eren is out of action)

To me at least, it seems pretty clear Annie might return this Arc.

And to be honest, when looking at the last few chapters:
Monarchy is after Eren and the Coordinate, Scouting Legion is pretty much annihilated, the Reiss are clearly an enemy far too powerful.
Perhaps, and do mind I'm just speculating here by a far stretch, the Shifters might get some "Face Turn", cause when I look at the Reiss' intentions and the desperation of the BAR Faction:
What if the BAR Faction's Goal, all relates to preventing the Coordinate from getting into the hands of the Reiss'?
I'm not saying they'll be to put it in simple terms, babyfaces, but yeah, I'm really expecting some kind of twist of how BAR are all about preventing a threat that occurs if the Reiss' obtain the Coordinate.

Now let's say this as an example (Not theory):
There are other Humans out there fighting the Titans, BAR were "created"/Made into Shifters by those Humans being a "Unit" of sorts on a Misson, Coordinate is a key deciding the path for the future of Humanity which looks bleak if the Reiss get their hands on it.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 20:04   Link #2362
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

I wonder... Will Eren be taken to the Stohess District? Over there, Eren could relay the message to Annie (if she's still in the crystal) when he successfully escape from the Reiss' goons while saving Annie & Historia.

By the way, take consideration of Historia too, as they might have something to do with the Coordinate to her.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 04:05   Link #2363
Bombo
TSF Fans

why i'm thinking Eren related with royal family ? like the flash memory with the women who's look like historia .
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 05:52   Link #2364
Grenzer

If the Scouting Legion now falls under the control of the Military Police then they will have to surrender Annie as well. She's definitely going to play a major role in what coming up. She's too conflicted and will most likely be the one that switches sides saves the day. Her actions will also have a direct effect on Berthold - leading to possibly an eventual fight between him and Annie... or even better: Annie vs Reiner.

my 2 cents
Grenzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 00:51   Link #2365
Death Usagi
Banned

Crack theory:

Historia must be forced to marry Eren o3o then she obtains power as coordinate
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 07:09   Link #2366
Kiltias

Quote:
Crack theory:

Historia must be forced to marry Eren o3o then she obtains power as coordinate

Fun Fact:
Forest of Giant Trees, when Eren transformed into a Titan, the way Annie was drawn looked like genuflecting (Genuflection (or genuflexion), bending at least one knee to the ground, was from early times a gesture of deep respect for a superior.)Now Eren has the power to command Titans

Human Queen Hysteria and Titan King Eren.
Old 2014-05-08, 23:47   Link #2367
Death Usagi
Banned

Wait... just why does Reiner and Berthholdt need Historia in the first place? If we put that into consideration, it doesn't seem like it has anything to do with just royalty with the Reiss family.
Old 2014-05-09, 06:00   Link #2368
Kiltias

Quote:
Wait... just why does Reiner and Berthholdt need Historia in the first place? If we put that into consideration, it doesn't seem like it has anything to do with just royalty with the Reiss family.
IIRC they thought she held the coordinate.
Old 2014-05-09, 06:24   Link #2369
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Oh god... I don't know why this never occurred to me before, but does Eren's coordinate ability not essentially make him the Sumika of Attack on Titan?

I too can see Annie returning soon, especially since I don't quite see how they can make it against Kaney without Eren- and how they are conveniently in Stohess.

Then again, being handed over to the MP means nothing to her in and of itself, if they can't scratch the crystal she's in... Unless they can, or unless if gives her a chance to capture Eren as originally intended- which would give her a good reason to get out and either intentionally or unintentionally benefit the scouting legion.
Old 2014-05-09, 13:04   Link #2370
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Oh god... I don't know why this never occurred to me before, but does Eren's coordinate ability not essentially make him the Sumika of Attack on Titan?
Not really,
Eren is Takeru.
Old 2014-05-09, 17:36   Link #2371
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Geeze...

Are there going to be anything left of the scout legion after this? Feels like they're dropping like flies.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 03:41   Link #2372
Breimoon

i think it is about time they release Annie and have her help take Eren, if she knows it is Eren having the coordinate she should help up to a certain point.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 11:31   Link #2373
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Geeze...

Are there going to be anything left of the scout legion after this? Feels like they're dropping like flies.
Quote:
Survey Corps

Total Personnel (Cavalry) = 300

Commander (e.g. Erwin Smith) = 1

"Captain" (aka "Heichou/Heishichou") is not mentioned.
It is unknown how Levi and the Special Operations Team fits into this framework.

Squad Leaders (e.g. Hange Zoe, Mike Zacharius) = 4
Senior Team Leader = 1
Team Leaders (e.g. Ness) = 8
Medical Officers = 6
Remuneration Officers (concurrent post w/ Team Leader) = 5
Veterinary Officers = 5
Soldiers = 270
Of course we don't know just how many are left.
HOWEVER what we know:

Commander - Alive

Squad Leaders:
Levi - Alive
Mike - Deceased
Hanji - Alive
4th Squad Leader - ???

Team Leaders - 8
Squad Leaders direct the Team Leaders, Team Leaders direct the Team.
Ness - Deceased (Along with Cis)
Lauda - ???
Rashad - ???
Darius - Deceased + Entire Team
Moblit - Alive
Nanaba - Deceased
Unknown Team Leader (Might be the senior one) - ???
Last one most likely died when Annie stormed the right Flank during the Expedition into the Forest.

Levi Squad:
Levi - Alive
Petra - Deceased
Auruo - Deceased
Erd - Deceased
Gunther - Deceased

Mike Squad:
Mike - Deceased
Lynne - Deceased
Henning - Deceased
Gerger - Deceased
Nanaba - Deceased

Hanji Squad:
Hanji - Alive
Moblit - Alive
Nifa - Deceased
Keiji - Deceased
Glassed-Kun - Deceased

The 270 Soldiers don't matter except for the Graduates.
Old 2014-05-10, 12:09   Link #2374
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
Nifa - Deceased
Keiji - Deceased
Glassed-Kun - Deceased
I'm still mad. Levi's and Mike's lasted longer.
Old 2014-05-10, 12:42   Link #2375
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
I'm still mad. Levi's and Mike's lasted longer.
Not once you realize than Keiji and Glasses were first introduced about 30 Chapters ago, being shown in the Forest of Giant Trees,going against Annie in Stohess, saving the Graduates in Utgard and fighting Bertholdt.

Most recent one is Nifa and even she was first shown about a year and a half ago.

They might even have more Panel Time than Mike and Nanaba.

Besides, now you know why Hanji was taken out by Isayama, her Squad not going along to save Eren.
Old 2014-05-10, 13:04   Link #2376
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
Not once ...
No, I'm not talking about their screentime, I'm talking about the fight that lead to their death. They all died in 2-3 pages ... at the very start of it.
Old 2014-05-11, 12:01   Link #2377
Raviel

Any bets on whether or not we can make "Levi you killed Kenny, you bas****" jokes in the next chapter?

I seriously wonder how Levi is going to get himself out of the ambush he's fallen into and I hope Isayama doesn't opt to somehow get Levi injured in such a way that prevents him from joining in later missions that would otherwise be easier with his help.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-14, 13:45   Link #2378
Kiltias

Kenny = Jack the Ripper right?

Quote:
The Royal Conspiracy theory first appeared in 1973 in the BBC programme, Jack the Ripper. In it, fictional detectives Barlow and Watt finally solve the Ripper mystery through a series of conspiracies and cover-ups. The story goes that the producers of the program, in doing research, were told to contact a man named Sickert who knew about a secret marriage between Eddy and a poor Catholic girl named Alice Mary Crook. Sickert painted a strange story involving Eddy, Lord Salisbury, Sir Robert Anderson, Sir William Gull, and even Queen Victoria herself!
Quote:
The man, Joseph Sickert, was the son of famous painter, Walter Sickert, from whom he reportedly got the story. Sickert had lived in the East End during the time of the murders and was supposedly a close friend of the Royal family. Princess Alex asked Sickert to take Eddy under his wing and watch out for him. Sickert eventually introduced Eddy to a poor girl named Annie Crook who worked in one of the local shops in Cleveland Street. Eddy soon got the girl pregnant and they were living quite happily with their daughter Alice until the Queen discovered her grandson's indiscretion and demanded that the situation be terminated. Not only was Annie a commoner, but a Catholic as well and there was belief that news of a Catholic heir to the throne would spark a revolution. The Queen gave the matter to her Prime Minister, Lord Salisbury, to solve and he, in turn, went to Sir William Gull. After a daring raid on the Cleveland Street love nest, Eddy was taken away and Annie was sent to one of Gull's hospitals where Gull performed experiments on her designed to erase her memory and drive her insane. Their child, however, escaped the raid unharmed with her nanny, Mary Kelly.
Quote:
Stephen Knight's controversial book Jack the Ripper: The Final Solution in 1978. In it, Knight tries to prove that the conspiracy not only existed but that the third man in the murder triad was not Sir Robert Anderson, but Walter Sickert himself!
Old 2014-06-02, 11:30   Link #2379
Death Usagi
Banned

Around what time do we get spoilers for the next chapters? o.o
Old 2014-06-02, 23:16   Link #2380
Kiltias

Shouldn't take long.Summaries are already out, though they may be fake.