AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-23, 08:32   Link #2001
SilverGlavenus

It's easy. Had she not been placed in D class, there wouldn't have been this story to begin with. Ayanokoji can enjoy his normal school life at the start of the LN.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 08:33   Link #2002
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Based from what I have seen in my life, she will be a very good boss and ruthless one.
Yeah, tell about it on that one. Cause I've seen two, and both were very full of their egos, sort of narcissistic ones. Whenever they don't like someone, they'll do whatever it takes to create troubles & screw over the people they don't like. They'll never change their heart, no matter how hard to try to be nice to them.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 08:34   Link #2003
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Pretty sure that Boss is not same as leader. Leader inspired. Boss commands.

Yes, there is something she can do alone. Get high score in the exam.

Yup. I do think that Hirata and Suzune do not deserved to put in Class D. As for Kushida, she is a crazy psychopath, and she is deserved in Class D.
You're joking, right?

This is an actual elite school to prepare for real world
Test score is only small part of the equation
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 08:41   Link #2004
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
You're joking, right?

This is an actual elite school to prepare for real world
Test score is only small part of the equation
And you think 3 monkeys can do better in the real world without sufficient intellect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Yeah, tell about it on that one. Cause I've seen two, and both were very full of their egos, sort of narcissistic ones. Whenever they don't like someone, they'll do whatever it takes to create troubles & screw over the people they don't like. They'll never change their heart, no matter how hard to try to be nice to them.
I have seen few of them and some of them were my clients and they were very successful. No nonsense, and very demanding. Good thing that they pay well for what they put us thru though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
It's easy. Had she not been placed in D class, there wouldn't have been this story to begin with. Ayanokoji can enjoy his normal school life at the start of the LN.
Well, Kei exists.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 08:52   Link #2005
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
I have seen few of them and some of them were my clients and they were very successful. No nonsense, and very demanding. Good thing that they pay well for what they put us thru though.
Being as a working day partner is one thing, dude. But how they engage in the social life outside work is another thing that you need to watch out & tread carefully. Once a line is crossed, you're done.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 08:55   Link #2006
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Yup. I do think that Hirata and Suzune do not deserved to put in Class D. As for Kushida, she is a crazy psychopath, and she is deserved in Class D. As for the extreme arrogance, unlikable, egoistic statement, it doesn't stop Ryueen for getting into Class C.
Kushida isn't really crazy or psychopathic. It's not like she has violent urges and she isn't really irrational. Her motivations are simple and understandable, be well liked and respected by everyone because it makes her feel good about herself. She's perfectly helpful provided you aren't aware of her other personality. I would classify her more as a high functioning sociopath, similar to Ayanokouji actually.

For Ryuen he has leadership qualities which puts him above Horikita and he understands how to use people better than Horikita. He's also just a asshole to those who failed him and treats those that are helpful well as opposed to Horikita whose a cunt to everyone. His arrogance and ego prevented him from getting to a higher class.

Quote:
Now I am really confused with the school objective. They want to create a leader quality or a bunch of drone?
Teamwork and the ability to socialize aren't exactly novel concepts that require you give up your humanity. Is it expecting to much to force the almighty Suzane to come down from her throne and work with plebs?

Quote:
Lul, if Ayanokouji knew that he had to deal with Horikita and Sae's bullshit he would've tryharded and gotten into class B where he would've spent his days peacefully while Ichinose deals with everything. Too bad for him really.

Last edited by Log; 2017-10-23 at 09:07.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 08:57   Link #2007
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Dunno if anybody noticed, but D class holds special kinds of "defects"
I think compatibility with classmates also considered in the placements
That's why Delinquents in C and Worshippers in B
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 09:04   Link #2008
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Being as a working day partner is one thing, dude. But how they engage in the social life outside work is another thing that you need to watch out & tread carefully. Once a line is crossed, you're done.
That is why I said they were a good and ruthless boss. I never said that they were pleasant as friends or a drinking buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Kushida isn't really crazy or psychopathic. It's not like she has violent urges and she isn't really irrational. Her motivations are simple and understandable, be well liked and respected by everyone because it makes her feel good about herself. She's perfectly helpful provided you aren't aware of her other personality. I would classify her more as a high functioning sociopath, similar to Ayanokouji actually.
Kushida is a ticking time bomb. She is deserved to be in Class D together with those dumbasses such as Sudo. Hope that her explosion will take Sudo too with her.
Old 2017-10-23, 09:49   Link #2009
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
And you think 3 monkeys can do better in the real world without sufficient intellect?
Actually, I do.

Go to any HR department in any organization, and they'll tell you that they would rather have a decent worker with a good attitude than a talented one with a horrible attitude.

If start of series Horikita actually got a job anywhere, she would have ended up disrupting whatever group she was in and ruining their efficiency.

Quote:
That is why I said they were a good and ruthless boss. I never said that they were pleasant as friends or a drinking buddy.
In order to succeed as a boss, being skilled or ruthless is not enough. You have to know how to work with people

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 10:11   Link #2010
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

Quote:
lol, you had answered all the question, it is "deus vult", but I like it, if she is not in D class, maybe Sudo, Ike, Yamauchi will be expelled because their low score in test (it is laughable when it is elite school for real world and Test score is only small part of the equation *said Erotora in post 2019*, but there are student who potentially got expelled because of test score!?), and Ayanokouji wont do anything to save them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Lul, if Ayanokouji knew that he had to deal with Horikita and Sae's bullshit he would've tryharded and gotten into class B where he would've spent his days peacefully while Ichinose deals with everything. Too bad for him really.
This also questionable point, if Ayanokouji want enjoy his normal school life, why he doesnt aim at Class A. it is not like he will stand out in Class A. Class A had many mob character too!?

in the first place, questioning why Horikita got into Class D, is because Ayanokouji got in to Class D too, and we under assumption that IF he work harder he can get into whatever Class he want. which mean, the school didnt evaluate him based on his True abilities or potential (knowing Director knew about him, knew about white room too, of course Director knew about his real abilities) but he still got in Class D, which mean school evaluate based on what appear in the surface. and what we know is just his score is all 50. which is why I am questioning why Horikita got into Class D. of course, she had bad personality, but Ryuuen also had a bad personality, he become leader because he blackmail the whole class right (IIRC someone say that in this thread). that's why I am questioning how the standard for Class placement.
Hujan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 10:40   Link #2011
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Actually, I do.

Go to any HR department in any organization, and they'll tell you that they would rather have a decent worker with a good attitude than a talented one with a horrible attitude.
That is not monkey, and no, the company that I had been before like talented staffs with bad attitude and anti-social as long as they done their job before the deadline. Result is everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
In order to succeed as a boss, being skilled or ruthless is not enough. You have to know how to work with people
Tell that to China Man Company.
Old 2017-10-23, 10:44   Link #2012
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
This also questionable point, if Ayanokouji want enjoy his normal school life, why he doesnt aim at Class A. it is not like he will stand out in Class A. Class A had many mob character too!?
Had he aimed for class A, he would have eventually got caught in the battle to maintain the class A status. The same goes to class B and C, seeing how competitive they can be, especially Ichinose.
EDIT: But I suppose he didn't know shit when he applied for the school. He probably thought that getting to class D would be the best way to stay low. Then again, scoring 50 in every test is not a very good way to do so
Old 2017-10-23, 10:51   Link #2013
Cinnamon

Quote:
But I suppose he didn't know shit when he applied for the school. He probably thought that getting to class D would be the best way to stay low. Then again, scoring 50 in every test is not a very good way to do so
He wanted to be average so he chose to take the "average score". His lack of common sense is quite hilarious when you think about it. Not the only blunder he does and it's funny each time since they backfire on him.
Old 2017-10-23, 11:05   Link #2014
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

Quote:
But I suppose he didn't know shit when he applied for the school. He probably thought that getting to class D would be the best way to stay low. Then again, scoring 50 in every test is not a very good way to do so
LOL. maybe he also doesnt know his school is elite school. he just thought this is ordinary school, enjoy his youth, become normal, getting friends, and etc. but then he f#ck up and join elite school. Lololol
Hujan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 11:08   Link #2015
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
He wanted to be average so he chose to take the "average score". His lack of common sense is quite hilarious when you think about it. Not the only blunder he does and it's funny each time since they backfire on him.
Could you pls give more examples of his blunder ??
Also, when I think about it, it seems that Arisu's father and Ayanokoji's father are on different sides. The school values social abilities, while Ayanokoji, considered the perfect product of the White Room, does not know anything about that. Arisu's father also stopped Ayanokoji's father from forcefully dropping him out of school, and from the spoilers, they are both involved in politics, so I guess they are opposing each other ??
Old 2017-10-23, 11:14   Link #2016
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Could you pls give more examples of his blunder ??
Also, when I think about it, it seems that Arisu's father and Ayanokoji's father are on different sides. The school values social abilities, while Ayanokoji, considered the perfect product of the White Room, does not know anything about that. Arisu's father also stopped Ayanokoji's father from forcefully dropping him out of school, and from the spoilers, they are both involved in politics, so I guess they are opposing each other ??
Is it alright to think that Alice's father is plotting to get Ayanokoji to impregnate his delicious flat chest daughter in the future arc?
Old 2017-10-23, 11:16   Link #2017
cyberdemon

Quote:
Based from what I have seen in my life, she will be a very good boss and ruthless one.
Quite the opposite for me. She would be a horrible boss and a ruthless one. She would be the type to set completely unreasonable goals because it is something that only she could possibly get done in that timeframe.
Old 2017-10-23, 11:38   Link #2018
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Is it alright to think that Alice's father is plotting to get Ayanokoji to impregnate his delicious flat chest daughter in the future arc?
Dreaming is a part of life, so I'd say dream all the way.
Old 2017-10-23, 11:50   Link #2019
Grey Hat

Quote:
*facepalm*

Ayanokouji's father going to impregnate Alice....see? much better.. tag: dirty old man, loli
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 11:50   Link #2020
cyberdemon

I'm pretty sure even if he got 100% on all of his tests Ayanokouji would've still ended up in D class. The Headmaster knows of his past. He was likely part of it. They graced him with all the intelligence and physical ability in the world but failed to give him any kind of social abilities and in fact made him not give a damn with all they put him through. In a way it is similar to Horikita.

I saw someone joke about it a few pages ago but it made me really think that Hirata may actually be gay. Basically the event that traumatized him was the suicide of his friend when in reality it was a middle school boyfriend. He is a closeted gay and could've done something to help but was too afraid to come out and just let it happen. He's also in a fake relationship with Kei but he doesn't care even as she gets close to Ayanokouji. Nor does she think too much of it meaning she might be aware that he won't care.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller