AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite girl?
Todoroki Shion 2 1.96%
Mikogami Matora 0 0%
Hiougi Karura 13 12.75%
Oboro 5 4.90%
Arahabaki Nonko 0 0%
Fushiguro Yaya 1 0.98%
Miyazaki Chisaki 15 14.71%
Ameno Hibari 7 6.86%
Ameno Sagiri 37 36.27%
Nakai Chitose 0 0%
Yumesaki Harumu 0 0%
Kanazawa Seri 0 0%
Shiratsuyu Renge 1 0.98%
Miyazaki Hiyori 0 0%
Shigaraki Koyuzu 0 0%
Higurashi Nazuna 0 0%
Urakata Urara 0 0%
Harashima Rui 0 0%
Ryuuzen 0 0%
Yunohana Yuuna 21 20.59%
Other (specify in your post) 0 0%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-11-13, 09:29   Link #1381
Chingaruna517

If thing like this is easy, way too easy. The last thing we need is the fact that not even the patriarch tolerate even a tiny mistake. Worse still, in my imagination, maybe the son becomes a victim of his dad's wrath and then blaming the ninja clan for his embarrassment. Might because the Oni Clan are kiasu (saving face) among the Big Three. Still, props for Hibari though for her actions seemly giving Sagiri a second chance...

P.S.: Sorry about the earlier remark that resulted an unnecessary misunderstanding.

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2018-11-13 at 10:21.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 09:37   Link #1382
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka-el View Post
But at least Rito was too attracted to more than one girl and even admitted it. Kogarashi gets embarassed but doesn't even think about those things.
This is what hurts this series the most, author is just forcing status quo at this point as if it wasn't obvious enough.
Old 2018-11-13, 11:23   Link #1383
Homura7

Just say that you wished it went the harem route and be done with it. At this point making assumptions to make you feel better won't help your case.

Many of you started reading this fully aware that there was only one option. And who cares how much longer the author wants to stretch this as long as it serves to flesh out the cast.

But when your only fixation is ships and clinging desperately on the possibility the protagonist decides to hog them all for himself, that's where I'm done with this silly debate.

This is why at times I hate roaming in this section.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 12:09   Link #1384
XFire
150% done

Okay, so the situation is actually a lot more dire than I expected. I was under the impression Kogarashi and the rest of Yuragi Inn could obliterate the Yoinzaka, and was wondering why Sagiri was accepting such a dumb proposal.

The fact that they effectively have a gun to the head of everyone she loves, and her statement that if she could have driven him away she would have, makes it a lot more intense.

That said, I'm fully expecting the Wolf-Bro and the rest of Kogarashi's "transcendent" friends to come in like the Calvary.
Old 2018-11-13, 12:22   Link #1385
Homura7

Those rotten bastards better pray Yuuna won't go ham on them.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 18:14   Link #1386
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Okay, so the situation is actually a lot more dire than I expected. I was under the impression Kogarashi and the rest of Yuragi Inn could obliterate the Yoinzaka, and was wondering why Sagiri was accepting such a dumb proposal.

The fact that they effectively have a gun to the head of everyone she loves, and her statement that if she could have driven him away she would have, makes it a lot more intense.

That said, I'm fully expecting the Wolf-Bro and the rest of Kogarashi's "transcendent" friends to come in like the Calvary.
You know what's the funny part of all of this, somewhere in the afterworld, the Oni-who was fought Garandou alongside with Ouga-is rolling in his grave right now to see his descendants who are drunken for power. Yep, pun intended for that one...
Old 2018-11-13, 23:41   Link #1387
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Here's me showing that I'm just been skimming the spoilers with this series... I take it that the Oni clan is more powerful that even the Dragon King from way back when and so Kogarashi can't one-shot them, or is it closer to "you pick a fight with one of us, we'll attack with the whole clan" type of situation? I'm assuming it's the latter, based on how usually this stuff ends with One Punch Kogarashi

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-14, 00:50   Link #1388
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Here's me showing that I'm just been skimming the spoilers with this series... I take it that the Oni clan is more powerful that even the Dragon King from way back when and so Kogarashi can't one-shot them, or is it closer to "you pick a fight with one of us, we'll attack with the whole clan" type of situation? I'm assuming it's the latter, based on how usually this stuff ends with One Punch Kogarashi
No, it's just that Kogarashi, Yuuna, and Nonko (who are the three super powerful members of the Yuragi Inn) are all completely exhausted to the point they wouldn't be able to take on the entire clan.

At full power any one of them could wipe the floor with the whole family, which is why the Oni's are doing it now while they're all down.
Old 2018-11-14, 01:23   Link #1389
Krono

Okay, now Nonko doing something is a plausible possibility as enough time has passed for her to be informed by Kogarashi and prepare. I doubt she'll be able to personally fix things, much less do so with any ease, but it's possible she'll be able to do something that would help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
The Oni clan is one of the two families with the potential to rival Kogarashi. However the current situation is due to a combination of Kogarashi having not yet recovered from his previous battle which pushed him to the limit, and Sagiri's fears that fighting this one guy would turn into a fight with the whole clan that Kogarashi couldn't win.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-14, 06:19   Link #1390
Chingaruna517

Come now, guys. We're talking about the same guy who once crushed the Garandou in space with one punch here, so how is this not predictable about him crushing even the Onis? Hmm...Kogarashi Hyakuretsu Ken should be satisfactory. Dang it, if only Ouga is here to teach the Yuragi Inn how to deal with the Oni before passing away...

@Krono Well, potential rival Kogarashi or not, its no doubt that Kogarashi can and will surpass rival if the story wants to, even if that rival is so much stronger than him. Do people ever learn not to trust power levels because unpredictable often happens? Especially how Tenko Yuuna sealed Ouga's power despite their differences in terms of power?

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2018-11-14 at 08:37.
Old 2018-11-14, 06:37   Link #1391
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I won't deny the whole fiancee thing is a bad way of maintaining status quo. Not only because its so predictable to see Kogarashi OPM-ing that generic evil male fiancee, but also this make Sagiri issue and Nonko family part seems like cheaply done for simple reason of "now its Sagiri turn after long time".

The author not even bothered to make either fiancee or the head of family at least rational or likeable so there is actual worries to hurt relationship if the engagement is failed; "Kogarashi is tired, so it took time until he recovered" is bad reasoning for someone who used to save the world after intergalactic youkai battle in space.

Old 2018-11-15, 02:51   Link #1392
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
@Krono Well, potential rival Kogarashi or not, its no doubt that Kogarashi can and will surpass rival if the story wants to, even if that rival is so much stronger than him. Do people ever learn not to trust power levels because unpredictable often happens? Especially how Tenko Yuuna sealed Ouga's power despite their differences in terms of power?
Oh, people are confident that Kogarashi would win. The point is that the Oni are a plausible challenge for Kogarashi to struggle against, and give characters within the story reason to genuinely worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
I won't deny the whole fiancee thing is a bad way of maintaining status quo.
It's more or less the opposite maintaining the status quo. The point is obviously for Sagiri to finally acknowledge at least to her self that she loves Kogarashi. It's not a big change in the status quo, but she's the last girl we're confident genuinely loves Kogarashi who has yet to realize their feelings.

Quote:
The author not even bothered to make either fiancee or the head of family at least rational or likeable so there is actual worries to hurt relationship if the engagement is failed; "Kogarashi is tired, so it took time until he recovered" is bad reasoning for someone who used to save the world after intergalactic youkai battle in space.

It's not that he didn't bother to make them likeable. He intentionally made them as unlikable as possible to give a better payoff when the engagement is broken up. Plus it seems like the author intends for them to be a problem in the future, so he wants to make sure to establish them as antagonistic.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 05:34   Link #1393
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Oh, people are confident that Kogarashi would win. The point is that the Oni are a plausible challenge for Kogarashi to struggle against, and give characters within the story reason to genuinely worry. .
That's the reason why people are worry about the Oni. Dude, if you say this just because of Ouga vs. Nonko thing, you got that wrong. According to Ouga herself, back in her prime, it required at least 100 sake for an Oni to defeat a Yatahagane. The only reason why Nonko looks so threatening to Ouga is because the former's potential of going beyond, you know such as going so far to drink 1,000 Sake to actually keep up with the Yatahagane?

When it comes to physical strength, this may verwhelming Kogarashi but as long as Kogarashi find the Oni's weakness other than booze, all I see is just a clan with drunken brutes. Have everyone forgotten that the Yatahagane's real weakness is magic spells? This means that the Oni Clan isn't exactly invincible either...

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2018-11-15 at 06:05.
Old 2018-11-17, 21:28   Link #1394
Kibo

Ch. 136 PLLZZZ

Anyone got anything from 136? Spoiler? Leak Images? I heard a Chinese forum got it, but I don't how or where it is.
Kibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-19, 07:36   Link #1395
Lex79

136 is out.
Spoiler for new chapter:
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-19, 08:21   Link #1396
XFire
150% done

Alright, time for Saigiri to become a transcendent

Also neat that Yuuna and Kogarashi can merge at will, kind of surprised that wasnt a one off.
Old 2018-11-19, 08:23   Link #1397
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibo View Post
Anyone got anything from 136? Spoiler? Leak Images? I heard a Chinese forum got it, but I don't how or where it is.
Spoiler:
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-19, 08:33   Link #1398
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Fumino is finally honest!
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-19, 09:05   Link #1399
Honjo Masamune
The Fucking Master

Bad...Sagiri...bad,those words will take you to the friendzone.Déjà vu of cliches.
Old 2018-11-19, 09:19   Link #1400
Chingaruna517

^On the bright side, Sagiri is able to fight back and she is now has a stronger resolve. Next Chapter: Shakuhito's first b*tchslap by a woman.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, exorcist mc, fake harem, harem, main girl wins again, main heroine bias, privileged main heroine, supernatural elements