AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-12-05, 21:22   Link #1201
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Any chance we might all mention which episode the spoilers refer to? I know a couple of folks like Shiroth have watched the ep. 22 raws, so I'm reluctant to open any of the spoiler tags until it gets released in fansubs. Perhaps we could agree at least to mark spoilers that refer to episodes that have yet to be released with subs? I see Ori marked the last spoiler in the post above as referring to episode 22. Should I assume that the conversation that's been taking place in the past few postings only refers to episode 21?
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 21:48   Link #1202
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Misaki:
Old 2006-12-05, 22:05   Link #1203
js1956

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Any chance we might all mention which episode the spoilers refer to? I know a couple of folks like Shiroth have watched the ep. 22 raws, so I'm reluctant to open any of the spoiler tags until it gets released in fansubs. Perhaps we could agree at least to mark spoilers that refer to episodes that have yet to be released with subs? I see Ori marked the last spoiler in the post above as referring to episode 22. Should I assume that the conversation that's been taking place in the past few postings only refers to episode 21?
Good idea. I added the episode information (episode 22) to my spoiler tag above.
js1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 22:07   Link #1204
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
In general spoiler tags are used for whichever episodes have not been subbed yet - so, if in doubt, don't open it if there are unsubbed episodes out there.
Old 2006-12-06, 04:38   Link #1205
Göönk
Macross fan

Hi guys.
I've been watching the serie from the start but not this topic, unfortunately.
In ep 21 at 14:00 (when Satou-san is enlighted and thing he is God) there is a music. This music is in the serie since ep 1. I really like it. Do you know where I can find it? I don't think it contains lyrics. Only a guitar and a drum.
Thanks for your help !
Göönk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 06:08   Link #1206
Satou

I love that track too. It's on the first OST as 'Youkoso! Hitoribocchi' (i think it's called ようこそ!ひとりぼっち in japanese), but with lyrics.. i prefer it without. I can't find an instrumental version

If there is one, and anyone knows where to get it, i'd appreciate it. Or if anyone could make a tab for the song / tell me which chords are used - i can play guitar a little, not good enough to figure out tabs yet though.
Satou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 09:01   Link #1207
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

There's no instrumental version of Youkoso! Hitoribocchi.
Old 2006-12-06, 11:14   Link #1208
Satou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
There's no instrumental version of Youkoso! Hitoribocchi.
Shame... It sounds a lot better in the anime without the vocals, in my opinion.
Old 2006-12-06, 13:19   Link #1209
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satou View Post
Shame... It sounds a lot better in the anime without the vocals, in my opinion.

Agreed but I still like the song. I got the OST for that piece in general. Well maybe if another OST comes out later itll be on it
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 13:28   Link #1210
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Agreed but I still like the song. I got the OST for that piece in general. Well maybe if another OST comes out later itll be on it
No it won't. The final soundtrack was released a few weeks back. There are many tracks from the first soundtrack that have appeared in the series with lyrics.

The only thing left to be released is the Drama CD.
Old 2006-12-07, 12:08   Link #1211
Göönk
Macross fan

Thanks a lot for the answers. I didn't know they released the OST. I will have to check it out because there are many songs I like in this anime.

As for the tabs, the guys repeats three chords in loop (Em - F - C) and sometimes you add a G.
But I don't have the full song so I can't tell you when. When you hear the female voice saying "la la la la" here is a G.
Göönk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 14:24   Link #1212
chrno

Send a message via AIM to chrno
I just watched ep. 21 last weekend. I almost cried. The whole deal with 'Yamazaki'. Talk about problems, problems, problems.

Right now I'm reading vol. 1 that was published here. I suggested it for my job's library so I'm reading theirs. Heh, heh.

I'll have to admit for some reason I like the anime a little better. Not saying the manga is bad mind you. Most of the stuff that was in the anime was on key, with the exceptional changes all around. But again the writing style is one not many can get into. As it skips around a lot. But it's still an enjoyment to read. They're both funny. But the manga just presents it in the most ugly if not humorous way. It's "raw", like skidding down a slide covered with broken glass.

Waiting for this series to end soon. Man I'm shocked that we're already in the 20s.

"I'm afraid 400 years won't cover me."
chrno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 03:45   Link #1213
Satou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Göönk
As for the tabs, the guys repeats three chords in loop (Em - F - C) and sometimes you add a G.
But I don't have the full song so I can't tell you when. When you hear the female voice saying "la la la la" here is a G.
Thanks I figured there was an Em and a G in there, wasn't sure on the others though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrno
I'll have to admit for some reason I like the anime a little better.
Yeah, i've got the first volume and i prefer the Anime. Things seem to flow a little better... it's still good though, so i'm gonna keep reading.
Old 2006-12-08, 09:49   Link #1214
issei

things have definitely picked up after the kobayashi/pyramid scheme arc, which i thought was kinda dull until its end. i'm looking forward to seeing what kinds of resolutions the series will dole out for its characters; eps 21 and 22 were especially great.
Old 2006-12-08, 10:11   Link #1215
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Barring the occasional drop in animation quality, the quality of this series has remained stellar even until now. Ep21 was well-made.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 13:58   Link #1216
Lilith
Your average fangirl

Ep 21
I've always liked Yamazaki. The Friendship between him and Satou is awesome. On the other hand, Senpai... Her existance is just so... I don't even know how to describe it. "Let's have an affair" O_O Say what?! Looking forward to 22!!

I also can't believe that we're near the end. It seems like it was just last week we were talking about how annoying but enchating Pururin.
Old 2006-12-08, 14:06   Link #1217
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
Ep 21
I also can't believe that we're near the end. It seems like it was just last week we were talking about how annoying but enchating Pururin.
oh aye! but in my case first impressions were just annoying but now i have the song on my ipod and so far is on 30 play counts lol...
yep its nearing closure man has it really been half a year already? O.o

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 08:24   Link #1218
guitarboy

episode 22 is out by ToyBox

things are getting interesting now, seems Misaki might not be as sweet and nice as I thought she might be
guitarboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 09:40   Link #1219
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

They'll have a talk about it and everything will probably be alright ... hopefully.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 09:43   Link #1220
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

ep22

Ok,first

Spoiler:

And again,those curves

Tags
gonzo, psychological