AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-04-07, 16:25   Link #24301
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Posted Linith to FF.Net

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 17:49   Link #24302
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
And more ViCia fluff, which has been lacking lately, from yours truly. Takes place right before "Shadow" goes down, so Vivio is seventeen and Lutecia is at least twenty-one.

Spoiler for A Matter of Pride:

Spoiler for Author's Notes:

Last edited by RadiantBeam; 2010-04-07 at 20:45. Reason: RB fails at math, forever.
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 17:57   Link #24303
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
And more ViCia fluff, which has been lacking lately, from yours truly. Takes place right before "Shadow" goes down, so Vivio is seventeen and Lutecia is at least twenty-two.

...........*melts into puddle of goo*

How cute . At least Lutecia recognizes that she's being stubbornly childish, although she should be aware that she's the largest masochist to grace Nanoha fandom ... And I see Vivio's good at showing up where she's most needed!

And Vivio's bringing Lutecia home, eh?

Vivio: "Nanoha-mama, look at what I brought home! Can I keep her?"

As cute as a piggy-back ride would be, the carrying is definitely more romantic . Save the piggy-back ride for little!Lutecia and little!Vivio perhaps?

Thanks for the cute fluff . It was definitely sorely missed.
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 18:15   Link #24304
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
*giggle* WAFF-y fluff is fluffy.

Where's my Lutecia/Victor/Celica drabble?
Old 2010-04-07, 18:59   Link #24305
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
*giggle* WAFF-y fluff is fluffy.

Where's my Lutecia/Victor/Celica drabble?
I'm working on it. Kills me when I have the plotbunny, but no other urge to actually write the damned thing out. x_x It bounces around my head and drives me insane.
Old 2010-04-07, 20:08   Link #24306
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
New from TheShinySatashi productions,

Magical Girl Lyrical Vividly!Loli Fanservice

Vividly chapter 1
Vividly chapter 2
Vividly chapter 3
Join Vivio as she starts her brand new adventure!

Disclaimer: This is a parody work of Vivid by TheShinySword and Satashi.
Vividly is not meant to be taken internally, used as medication, or to treat nosebleeds.
Please stop consuming Vividly if you experience headaches from laughter, long moments wondering why the original wasn't this good, or if you start to agree with Nanoha.
Vividly is not meant to be taken by those who are pregnant or may become pregnant.
In case of emergency, please contact Shiny or Satashi during normal business hours.

Get the newest chapter (3) here!
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 20:57   Link #24307
isagrimorie
Zombie Slayer in Training

Quote:
And more ViCia fluff, which has been lacking lately, from yours truly. Takes place right before "Shadow" goes down, so Vivio is seventeen and Lutecia is at least twenty-two.

Awww... that is sooo cute! And, Cia sooo stubborn! It's a good thing Vivio has a good head on her shoulders and strong too!
Old 2010-04-07, 22:18   Link #24308
Mae
Lurker

Send a message via AIM to Mae Send a message via MSN to Mae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post

Vividly chapter 1
Vividly chapter 2
Vividly chapter 3

Vividly is not meant to be taken internally, used as medication, or to treat nosebleeds.
Please stop consuming Vividly if you experience headaches from laughter, long moments wondering why the original wasn't this good, or if you start to agree with Nanoha.
Vividly is not meant to be taken by those who are pregnant or may become pregnant.
In case of emergency, please contact Shiny or Satashi during normal business hours.

It was excellent . Good jobs Shiny, Satashi. :3
Mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 22:55   Link #24309
sniperk
Overgrown Kid

Quote:
And more ViCia fluff, which has been lacking lately, from yours truly. Takes place right before "Shadow" goes down, so Vivio is seventeen and Lutecia is at least twenty-one.

Nice to see the other side of their roles. Normally, it would be Lutecia being thoughtful, and Vivio, stubborn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post

Vividly chapter 1
Vividly chapter 2
Vividly chapter 3

Okay, you guys got me hooked. Where do I sign in for more?
sniperk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 11:34   Link #24310
TerranReaper
I am of the Blood Ravens

Send a message via MSN to TerranReaper
With chapter 1 done and edited, I now give you chapter 2. Again, I need opinions so I can edit it before posting up on FF.net. Thank you.

Spoiler for Chapter 2 (draft):
TerranReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 17:21   Link #24311
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:

Man, I spend a day away from the forums without logging in and this appears. I should take days off more often! I like the cute fluff, because Lutecia and Vivio being sweet together just is sweet, and it's always good to see how Vivio can read Lutecia like a book (which suggests that Cia skates close to the truth when talking to Vivio about mission experience, or alternatively just comes out with the complete truth: "I'm sorry; that's classified.")

There's also some interesting subtext going on here, though. When you consider how closely this story is placed before "Shadow" in the continuity, you can really see how Lutecia's mental state is starting to fragment. Not seeking medical attention--deliberately putting on a show of strength to her co-workers--really cuts against what the Shadows are supposed to be (the ultimate pragmatists rather than the "warrior's code-of-honor"/"pride of a badass macho dude" type); what a Shadow should be thinking is, "Of course I'll seek medical attention immediately, because an hour after 'immediately' I might be in combat. That Lutecia is allowing matters of pride to overcome her training, pride and a fear of showing weakness before her co-workers, suggests that she's feeling the separation between herself and the NSIS as a whole, that she's not really "one of them" any more in her own mind--as if, perhaps, the duality of her existence is eating into her "professional" side just as much as it eats into her "family/friends/girlfriend relationship" side. Verrrrry interesting...
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 18:44   Link #24312
sniperk
Overgrown Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerranReaper View Post
With chapter 1 done and edited, I now give you chapter 2. Again, I need opinions so I can edit it before posting up on FF.net. Thank you.

Spoiler for Chapter 2 (draft):
And things start to boil. Interesting piece.

The lenghty comments I put on the spoiler below, but you could put a link on your post to your previous one with chapter one. That way, if someone want to pick it up now to read, they can without much trouble. It helps if you put the title of the fic in the post too.

Spoiler for Comments:
Old 2010-04-08, 19:04   Link #24313
TerranReaper
I am of the Blood Ravens

Send a message via MSN to TerranReaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperk View Post
And things start to boil. Interesting piece.

The lenghty comments I put on the spoiler below, but you could put a link on your post to your previous one with chapter one. That way, if someone want to pick it up now to read, they can without much trouble. It helps if you put the title of the fic in the post too.

Spoiler for Comments:
Nicely pointed out. I'll do a few changes.
TerranReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 21:05   Link #24314
Byrnbot08
Lvl 45 Human Lurker

Send a message via MSN to Byrnbot08
Would like to post little story. Have not been observant for weeks and now feel like contributing.

Spoiler for Outpost Dercia: Denial:

Spoiler for Guide Entry: 32nd Adrean Scouts:

Feel free to comment, though I may take a while to get back to you.
Byrnbot08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 23:28   Link #24315
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:

Aww. ^^ Thank you for taking the request, it was really cute!

So, onto the fic itself. I find it interesting that Lulu is still prone to childish bouts of pride and I think it's very in-character for her, at least in my head; especially when you compare "Cia" to "Alphine" (which is my own way of defining her "Shadow self", if you may.) who is professional and focused. I loved the bit when Vi comes into the picture and she just makes Lulu's defenses go completely down, bwahaha! I find it terribly amusing that Lu just can't lie to Vi; it makes for an interest dynamic and it's one of the reasons why she completely spills to her girlfriend during "Shadow" and "Sunrise". Very interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
...........*melts into puddle of goo*

How cute . At least Lutecia recognizes that she's being stubbornly childish, although she should be aware that she's the largest masochist to grace Nanoha fandom ... And I see Vivio's good at showing up where she's most needed!

And Vivio's bringing Lutecia home, eh?

Vivio: "Nanoha-mama, look at what I brought home! Can I keep her?"

As cute as a piggy-back ride would be, the carrying is definitely more romantic . Save the piggy-back ride for little!Lutecia and little!Vivio perhaps?

Thanks for the cute fluff . It was definitely sorely missed.
I approve of the line in black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Man, I spend a day away from the forums without logging in and this appears. I should take days off more often! I like the cute fluff, because Lutecia and Vivio being sweet together just is sweet, and it's always good to see how Vivio can read Lutecia like a book (which suggests that Cia skates close to the truth when talking to Vivio about mission experience, or alternatively just comes out with the complete truth: "I'm sorry; that's classified.")

There's also some interesting subtext going on here, though. When you consider how closely this story is placed before "Shadow" in the continuity, you can really see how Lutecia's mental state is starting to fragment. Not seeking medical attention--deliberately putting on a show of strength to her co-workers--really cuts against what the Shadows are supposed to be (the ultimate pragmatists rather than the "warrior's code-of-honor"/"pride of a badass macho dude" type); what a Shadow should be thinking is, "Of course I'll seek medical attention immediately, because an hour after 'immediately' I might be in combat. That Lutecia is allowing matters of pride to overcome her training, pride and a fear of showing weakness before her co-workers, suggests that she's feeling the separation between herself and the NSIS as a whole, that she's not really "one of them" any more in her own mind--as if, perhaps, the duality of her existence is eating into her "professional" side just as much as it eats into her "family/friends/girlfriend relationship" side. Verrrrry interesting...
Whoa. @__@ Dezo is amazing for managing to make such a long review out of the fic.

You bring out good points! I think you highlight why Lutecia could easily go down the "Sunset" path.
Old 2010-04-09, 02:38   Link #24316
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
ATTENTION:

I wrote a romantic Teana/Vice lemon. Let me know if you're interested!
Old 2010-04-09, 10:35   Link #24317
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

New chapter of "Shadowfire" up and running, especially considering Victor has some major screentime in the next chapter of "Long Distance Goodbye": Sinners and Saints
Old 2010-04-09, 10:49   Link #24318
sniperk
Overgrown Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
ATTENTION:

I wrote a romantic Teana/Vice lemon. Let me know if you're interested!
Do want.

Quote:
New chapter of "Shadowfire" up and running, especially considering Victor has some major screentime in the next chapter of "Long Distance Goodbye": Sinners and Saints
Nice. Just one thing though.

Spoiler:
Old 2010-04-09, 11:01   Link #24319
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperk View Post
Spoiler:

=____=

Gotta go back and edit that, thanks for the catch!
Old 2010-04-09, 14:09   Link #24320
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Nothing actually new; just wanted to let you know that the first two chapters of 'Center Ring' are now up on ff.net.

Because such an epic story is too important to be contained by AnimeSuki alone. It must be shared with the world.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5883307/1/Center_Ring
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha