AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-05-15, 11:33   Link #101
SeanQ

So...why did those black rods stab him...? Can he summon that monster whenever he wants now....w/o hand seals?
________
Prilosec Class Action Lawsuit

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:48.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 11:52   Link #102
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Probably a secret Jutsu? I dunno...I feel like someone wants to continue the cycle of War while Jiraiya and the others try to stop it, by not killing the ninja system.
I was trying to say something different.
The other day i picked some random war movie in the cable and there is one lieutenant how was arriving to the frontline, he went to spoke with his Staff Sargeant and he was amazed by how young the soldiers were. The Sargeant said to him "well, there is no old people at the front line"... so, you can see how a warhawk like Danzou made it thru a world in war, to me is clear, just betraying and looking for his own benefit. Same the elders, same Madara... you just can't get old in a world in war with your hands clean... even Sandaime had his hands dirty (Uchihas, Hyuugas, etc), Tsunade and Jiraiya also... the point that Nagato made about the peace in Konoha means suffering for others is true and undeniable.

So... if there is old people, they must have their hands filled with blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Yeah. Or at least some thing to look at why he's fixated on ruling the village.
I think that's pretty simple to explain, Ambition, we don't know what is the reason, that's what i want to know... from where came his ambition, we can imagine it just reading his conversation with Sai and how Tsunade spoke about him... but what contacts he has, with whom he allied in the past (and now)...

That's the thing i want to know... same for Madara.

How they made it to get this old.

Last edited by Fran~; 2009-05-15 at 14:15.
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 12:50   Link #103
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruske View Post
maybe he did kaeru basho on konan
God damnit now I'm seeing it everywhere
Old 2009-05-15, 13:45   Link #104
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Argh! Another week I have to wait to see what is going to happen next!

But I am very disappointed in Hanzou. He is the most cliched villain ever. The mask is just ONE reason. "Hahaha! I have the girl, kill yourself and I will release her *breathing mask sounds*.... even though I really wont *breathing mask sounds*!" And what does Yahiko do? He kills himself. How was he the leader... I mean, anyone should have been able to see through that ploy. XD
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 14:06   Link #105
lotus_lee

What of Konan now? She's far too pretty to be killed off. But then again, she is going to have no-one once the inevitable death of Nagato happens.

As much as I want Nagato and Konan to be spared, Konoha will want to hunt them down until they are dead.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 14:50   Link #106
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Well, Naruto have to do a lot of convincing to Tsunade, other vilagers of Konoha to spare their lives, but you have Madara, Kisame, Sasuke and Co. to deal with. That is assuming if Nagato or Konan actually won't attack Naruto.

Are we going to see Killerbee and what about the three-man cell from the Lightning? So many questions, i'm wondering if Kishi would have time fill them in. If he remembers the team, and anything else he might forgot to mention.
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 15:06   Link #107
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
So...why did those black rods stab him...? Can he summon that monster whenever he wants now....w/o hand seals?
Didn't Jiraiya say something abt how the Rinningan provides the user with the ablity to create the 6 Paths...or soemthing like that.

I think that the black rods were him "fully" activating the Rinningan. Thus providing him with the rods to create the 6 Paths.
Old 2009-05-15, 15:07   Link #108
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Anybody notice the crossed out head band....Nagato's Akatsuki does the same.

Last edited by Phenomenal; 2009-05-15 at 16:18.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 16:31   Link #109
james0246

^Obstensibly, the majority of the members of Akatsuki all started as Missing-nin, and the mark of a Missing-nin is a slashed headband. So, it is not like the members of the group all decided to slash their headbands as a gesture of the group, rather it is something that pre-dates their affiliation with the organization. In other words, Nagato was declaring himself a missing-nin from Ame, he was not creating a symbol for his eventual group composed of missing-nin.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 16:42   Link #110
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Ah, thanks for the clarification.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 16:58   Link #111
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Actually I think it does James, Missing Nin don't slash their headbands by default as far as we know, in fact neither Zabuza nor Haku did this. The slashed headband is a sign of recognition for Nagato's organization and I wouldn't be surprised if Akatsuki's cloudy cloak as well as the organization very name came from Nagato.
I don't see Madara involved in this kind of things, he is the mastermind hidding behind the curtain, giving orders in secret, long term objective, giving informations on Bijuu and perhaps pushing Nagato on the path he has chosen yes, but the day-to-day operations are all Nagato.
Nagato may be a piece in Madara's game but he isn't just a pawn so to speak.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 17:01   Link #112
Fran~
floating away...

Well, we can remind how ended Sasuke's headband after VotE. It could be just coincidence though.
Old 2009-05-15, 17:04   Link #113
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

No it was definitively symbolic of Sasuke cutting his tie with Konoha and that was also most likely what Nagato meant when he slashed his headband but it isn't known as common practice for Missing Nin.
Old 2009-05-15, 17:15   Link #114
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

What technique did Hanzou use? Teleportation?
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 17:32   Link #115
Supermutant

I too had thought the slashed headband was a signal of a missing nin. But I don't recall it ever being ever actually mentioned now that I think about it.

The action was kind of confusing, but I was reading it quite fast too. Naruto's decision is nice.. though I think it remains to be seen what he does intend to do now that we know what he won't do. (Honestly, I had trouble seeing him just fighting Pain to the death...) Pain's technique was pretty impressive. I wonder if his overexertion left him unable to do that technique ever again... although I suppose it never became a necessary thing to do for him during his latest attack,
Supermutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 17:40   Link #116
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Actually I wonder about that myself. Maybe its just me but doesnt Hanzou just disappear at that side without anyone really seeing him/his body dead?
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 17:49   Link #117
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Shunshin no jutsu, chakra enhanced speed basically.
Old 2009-05-15, 17:50   Link #118
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Actually I think it does James, Missing Nin don't slash their headbands by default as far as we know, in fact neither Zabuza nor Haku did this. The slashed headband is a sign of recognition for Nagato's organization and I wouldn't be surprised if Akatsuki's cloudy cloak as well as the organization very name came from Nagato.
Looking back over it, I think you are correct. Zabuza didn't have the slash (neither did his band of Kiri-nin), and Deidara, pre-employment, doesn't have the slash mark either (additionally, the various anime-only missing-nin do not have the slash marks either). So, I guess Phenomenal was correct...sorry Phenomenal .

Quote:
He clearly said Shushin...which is the standard speed enhancement technique used by all shinobi.

edit: Hunter answered the question first .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 18:44   Link #119
Seraphis
Seldom Everything

=o

I really enjoyed that chapter.
Seraphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 18:48   Link #120
El_Negro
Smurfee

yeah not a bad chapter......................NEXT!!!!!

can't wait to see the aftermath of this arc!!

anyways that ethereal beast that came outta pain looked alot like the sealing bijuu beast
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote