Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-07, 20:02   Link #1
Taraqs
PeeWee Mafia boss

Send a message via Yahoo to Taraqs
Looking for anime that has diffrent kinds of anime all in one

I'm looking for anime that has mix of diffrent kinds of anime like Naruto Bleach AirGear Onepeice FLCL Eureka 7 .dothack all in one.
Old 2006-12-07, 20:22   Link #2
jedinat

Uhhh... I don't think any of those have "different kinds of anime all in one"

You mean a mix of genres right? Well that could be said about most any anime, those you listed aren't particularly unique in that aspect... they're mostly just typical shounen.

Unless you're saying you want a mix of all those anime... that doesn't even make sense, so I assume that's not what you meant...
Old 2006-12-07, 20:38   Link #3
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

So yr looking for a Pirate ninja mecha-fighter who used huge swords goes around on rollerskates? :P

Thats a toughie. As stated above all the listed anime are your typical shounen storyline. A list of other similar Shounen series can be found Here. Its a long list - should keep u busy for some time. Im sorry i can't be that much of a help.

Edit: Now that I think about it. Take alook at Samurai Champloo. Its a samurai series with a mix of hiphop. Its good good characters and the fight scenes are very impressive. Similar in many respects to what u listed
Old 2006-12-08, 10:18   Link #4
MamoruUsagi

Romance and fantasy and drama series aren't in those. Well, I consider a true romance anime/manga to be a series where the couple becomes boyfriend/girlfriend during the beginning of the series.

Fushigi Yuugi has romance, fantasy, love, action, adventure. The couple become boyfriend/girlfriend during the beginning of the series and are dating and in a relationship during the series. The manga is much longer and better than the anime.

Happy Hustle High has romance/drama/comedy/love/action. The couple become boyfriend/girlfriend during the beginning of the series and are dating during the series. It's a manga.

Ayashi no Ceres has romance/action/fighting/love/excitement/sex/darkness and a dark theme. There are many sex scenes in the manga. The manga is much longer than the anime, more romantic, emotional, exciting and dark.

Kare Kano, His and Her Circumstances has romance/comedy/drama, the couple becomes boyfriend/girlfriend during the beginning of the series and is dating during the series.

Marmalade Boy is 76 episodes and has romance/drama/comedy/realistic, there are lots of couples dating during the series.

Sailor Moon has 200 anime episodes, 18 manga volumes, the live action series, the couple are dating and in a relationship and boyfriend/girlfriend during the series, get married, have a child, there is love/action/romance/magic/fantasy/marriage/kissing/excitement. I was a fan since 1995 and the romance part with the couple being boyfriend/girlfriend and dating during the series and getting married and having a child was my favorite aspect.

It's impossible to have an anime/manga with every different kind in one, so here are some other series with a number of genres you might have not tried before.
Old 2006-12-08, 22:38   Link #5
Taraqs
PeeWee Mafia boss

Send a message via Yahoo to Taraqs
Thank you guys where can I find happy hustle high?
Old 2006-12-08, 23:57   Link #6
mit7059

I think you would enjoy The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

More of a manga reader now than an anime watcher. Currently reading list here
Old 2006-12-09, 15:11   Link #7
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Abenobashi Magical Shopping Arcade has a "genre-of-the-week" format. Each episode is a parody of a different genre ranging from RPGs and eroge to 1930's gangster films and Star Wars. It doesn't mix them all together in any one episode, but it's definitely "different kinds of anime all in one" over the course of the 13 episodes. The show has some of the same giddy feel as FLCL and is also by Gainax.
Old 2006-12-09, 17:25   Link #8
4Tran

If you're looking for a show that mish-mashes all sorts of genres together, then My-Hime and My-Otome might be good choices. They have elements of just about every genre out there, and they execute those elements pretty well. It also helps that they feature both good music and interesting characters.