AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-21, 13:29   Link #1
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

[Manga]Which Akatsuki will we see next?

OKay Since we know that hidan is dismantled and kakuzu is dead, and sasori is as well who do you think the new team kakashi will fight next?

Personally i either think its going to be Zetsu Or Tobi & Deidera

what about you guys?
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 13:46   Link #2
Crebstar

I think the AL will be revealed soon. I don't think they will reveal him until a confrontation happens though with team Kakashi.
Crebstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 13:50   Link #3
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

I could see the Blue Hair woman(I hope) being revealed soon and getting a chance to fight.

Kishimoto probably won't off any Akatsuki for a while after Kakuzu, Hidan, and Sasori. So even if she fights, she'll survive.
Old 2007-02-21, 13:53   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I want to see the Blue Hair women too also I want to see more of Itachi and Kisame .
Old 2007-02-21, 14:10   Link #5
uchiha_shinobi

Send a message via MSN to uchiha_shinobi
My guess is too that the blue haired woman will be revealed and i also doubt that someone else in akatsuki will get killed in the near future.
uchiha_shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 15:08   Link #6
Deadwolf

I think its fairly safe to assume that in this next story arc, Atatsuki will most likely take a back seat. (you can kinda see a pattern: Rescue Gaara Arc (atatsuki) ->Sasuuku/Sai Arc (Oro/Sasuke)->Team 10 arc (atatsuki)->Current Arc (which from spoilers is turning out to be Oro/Sasuke centered again) We may see them going after the Tailed beasts, but nothing major. For the arc after however, I agree that blue haired lady will make an appearance, and probably die in the same arc.
Deadwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 19:35   Link #7
Big_Papi
Dominican Elite

I belive we will see how Sasuke/Oro/Kabuto will do, they will prob run into Tobi and Dedaira... and finalizing the Tobi theory....

Last edited by Big_Papi; 2007-02-21 at 19:36. Reason: typo
Big_Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 19:59   Link #8
tatami
back in black

i think akatsuki wiull be paused for a moment...cuz its time for oro to take over sasuke hime s body so kishimato must find a way to keep sasuke in story (oro taking sasuke is not an opton for me) so if we see another counter with akatsuki it will take too many time ...

edit: on the other hand we also can witness a show off between team orochimaru and remaining akatsukians...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 02:26   Link #9
Hir0

Oro wont be able to take akatsukians atm, hes sick and his body wont hold out much longer. This is probally his only chance to die lol

The next Akatsuki fight i think is probally the blue haired woman alone. We probally wont get to see AL untill the end of the series lol
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 03:02   Link #10
tatami
back in black

or is not sick n_n only in mind...

well he can stand up for tailed naruto and kakuzu/hidan were asskicked by naruto and co so i think he stands a chahce against akatsuki members (not to mention kabuto and sasuke)
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 20:51   Link #11
lankree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Papi View Post
I belive we will see how Sasuke/Oro/Kabuto will do, they will prob run into Tobi and Dedaira... and finalizing the Tobi theory....
I'm not sure what the running Tobi theories are, but if Tobi is who I think he is, Uchiha Obito, then it would make sense for either Sasuke or Kakashi to run into him. If it is Obito it would make the most sense for team Orochimaru and Team Kakashi to run into them at the same time.

I could guess the blue haired woman is next, but it probably won't matter unless they finally explain the rings with her. We know there won't be any new members of Akatsuki soon as Hidan was buried with his ring and I assume that Kakuzu's body was discarded somehow. From what we've seen the new members can only be brought in with a ring. Orochimaru, Hidan and Kakuzu still have there's so it looks like Akatsuki is down to seven.
lankree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-20, 23:57   Link #12
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
The next Akatsuki to be seen and defeated will definitely be Deidara.

As for Tobi I'll say what I said before Tobi will be captured not killed. It would definitely prove the Obito theory if Kakashi seen him first. And Tobi may tell Kakashi a about Akatsuki so that there are no more secrets.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 08:41   Link #13
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Blue Hair for sure, i hope she's hot as hell and she gotta be an Uchiha fangirl....that's why Itachi doesn't talk at the meetings, she might get turned on.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 15:03   Link #14
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Blue Hair for sure, i hope she's hot as hell and she gotta be an Uchiha fangirl....that's why Itachi doesn't talk at the meetings, she might get turned on.
Stupid....and the reason why Itachi doesnt speak much aswell..why would Itachi speak only a few lines if it affects the girl (if it is a girl) who we've never heard or seen?

You need to go to a church and switch from your current (Uchiha) religion
Old 2007-05-21, 15:26   Link #15
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
I agree....she better be really hot. But I don't think she may be an Uchiha fangirl. We need more girls like Hinata who like Naruto.
Old 2007-05-21, 15:36   Link #16
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Johnny
Stupid....and the reason why Itachi doesnt speak much aswell..why would Itachi speak only a few lines if it affects the girl (if it is a girl) who we've never heard or seen?

You need to go to a church and switch from your current (Uchiha) religion
I don't think he was being serious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
I agree....she better be really hot. But I don't think she may be an Uchiha fangirl. We need more girls like Hinata who like Naruto.
She'd probably be an AL fangirl if anything, but personally I hope she's not hung up on anyone. If she's a femme fatale and makes flirting comments towards Sasuke or other characters that's fine, as long as she's willing to fight them with the intent to kill.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 15:49   Link #17
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I don't think he was being serious...
I think he was....it's not the first time that i've read that kind of posts...i dont believe he keeps joking around...
Old 2007-05-21, 15:58   Link #18
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
She'd probably be an AL fangirl if anything, but personally I hope she's not hung up on anyone. If she's a femme fatale and makes flirting comments towards Sasuke or other characters that's fine, as long as she's willing to fight them with the intent to kill.
Yeah I agree because there is enough fangirls for the Uchiha. There has to be a girl who would want to kill their love.

But I think Madara Uchiha is AL because it is very logical afterall. Maybe AL and blue hair have a relationship like Kurenai and Asuma. You know don't talk about it but its there.
Old 2007-05-22, 18:16   Link #19
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Location: somewhere in-between the damnation of hell and the celestial glory of heaven
Send a message via MSN to Akatsuki_King Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki_King
I think that it is highly likely that we will see a clash with Itachi+Kisame. Think about it, Kishi is setting up the fight right now. Both Team Seven, Team Eight, and Team Hebi are going in search of Itachi right now, so they will proly be a confrontation between them in the near future.
Akatsuki_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-22, 18:43   Link #20
reloaded
skywalker

I think theyll fight Tobi & Deidara or Zetsu, Deidaras the most likely to die. After this Akatsuki slaughtering the focus would be on Itachi and Kisame and maybe the Leader and the unknown member would get more screen time.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote