Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-23, 07:59   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[Manga] Chapter 276 Discussion

Extremely short summary, gives us no idea what’s actually going on. But we do know Szayel escapes. And yes we anxiously wait for the full script

Quote:
- Szayel gets away

- It ends with GJ. Standing before that chibi (Nell?).

- Thats it, Underneath the grinning.

Translation : SpaceCat
Old 2007-05-23, 08:02   Link #2
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

so he dosent even bother to release?

... BORING :/

but wait, nell? Ichigo?? Grimmjaw = inoue. inoue = healing. So inoue heals ichigo?
Old 2007-05-23, 08:14   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

If I do remember correctly Nell has dissapeared . Most likely she was blasted away by Ulqi's Cero . The question to be asking is

- If she did get blasted away how far did she land . Was it near Ichi or is Nell wandering on her own trying to reach Ichi herself .

Nell's spit/vomit has healing effect so if Nell is in close vicinity Nell would have healed/partially healed Ichi by now . That worries me muchos is our lil muchkin injured too : ( Also being a fan of Desert Bros how did Pesh and Dondo evade Fraccion or have they ?
Old 2007-05-23, 10:43   Link #4
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
I miss Nell, she was cute! I'm still for Nell being Ichigo's daughter.....he's even getting spitup on him

I forgot all about the desert bros(I really don't remember what happened to them or who they are fighting).

Well if GJ is near Ichi and Ichi gets healed and they fight......it might be the end of GJ *insert random plot twist* GJ and Ichi team up to take down the remaining Espada!

Question.....What is Nell is she an Arrancar?
Old 2007-05-23, 11:36   Link #5
Vicious108

I think Zael running away is the best conclusion to the battle, him dying so soon without even releasing would be stupid, but if he kept going and released then Ishida alone wouldnt stand a chance and all the good guys would be down.

Anyways, I think Grimmjow is gonna pull a Kenpachi and rescue all the good guys. No idea what for, maybe cause he cant stand Aizen and Tousen... so yeah, he will probably die by the end of this arc.
Old 2007-05-23, 12:12   Link #6
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Maybe Zael actually can't release?
Old 2007-05-23, 12:56   Link #7
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

He ran away? Not surprising. That's pretty much what Mayuri did. But at least he used his bankai.

But is this spoiler confirmed?
Old 2007-05-23, 14:44   Link #8
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Yaaay Zaera's not dead
I won't be able to read the scanlation until at least Saturday, so that's all I can say for now.
Old 2007-05-23, 19:00   Link #9
Lendial

nell is a natural arracancar much like the tres cirfras (former espada). if i recall correctly.
Old 2007-05-23, 23:05   Link #10
Freeter
beyond

First Arroniro being a Gillian, now Szayel retreating. Did Aizen appoint the Espada by picking lots out of a hat or something?
Old 2007-05-23, 23:16   Link #11
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I'm thinking there're probably some Vastrodes out there somewhere who aren't yet religious zealots of Aizen's Church of Idiocy. I mean, they're supposed to be the most powerful of Menoses, and even if promised greater power, surely there'd be some who's too proud to become another's dog.

Luppi looked like he was randomly pulled from a bag too, if you consider that he wasn't even remotely on Grim's league.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-05-24, 09:29   Link #12
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
First Arroniro being a Gillian, now Szayel retreating. Did Aizen appoint the Espada by picking lots out of a hat or something?
LOL I was thinking something like that too Bloody heck...I wonder what the interview process was like...
Old 2007-05-24, 14:27   Link #13
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukisApprentice View Post
LOL I was thinking something like that too Bloody heck...I wonder what the interview process was like...
That would make an amusing topic. How do organizations like the Espada interview for member replacements? How do you insure that the new members do not piss off the current members and make them quit. Ah, the Human Resource diliemma Aizen has to work with^_^

Epyon
Old 2007-05-24, 16:33   Link #14
animernq

You'd think if one of the Espda died everyone would move up to fill the gap, so it 7 died 8 would be come 7, 9 would be come 8, and 10 would become 9. Then Aizen would have to find someone strong enough to be 10. If there was alreadya non-espda strong enough to be 8 then why would Aizen have have not made them 8 or 9.
Old 2007-05-24, 18:41   Link #15
faxmachine

Quote:
Question.....What is Nell is she an Arrancar?
Yeah, see that piece of mask on top of her forehead? That would explain her having greater powers than her desert grothers.
Old 2007-05-24, 19:24   Link #16
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by faxmachine View Post
Yeah, see that piece of mask on top of her forehead? That would explain her having greater powers than her desert grothers.

I get that and all but I guess she just befuddles me being the only child Hollow....let alone Arrancar we've seen.
Old 2007-05-25, 15:40   Link #17
Vicious108

Man, these Bleach chapter discussions sure arent as active as Narutos... >_>

Anyways, theres a summary and pics out now, here are the pics:

http://i16.tinypic.com/6ajupw8.jpg

Apparently Zael runs away to change his clothing because it got burnt with Ishidas attack... lame, I know.

And Grimmjow did find Nell AND Ichigo... seems like everyones prediction of him having Ichigo healed so he can fight him will come true. I dont like it though, hopefully Grim has something more creative in mind.
Old 2007-05-25, 17:12   Link #18
Nuu
Teh Sauce

yea they arent as active as they used to be..
Old 2007-05-25, 19:00   Link #19
Vicious108

Chinese RAW or whatever is out.

Terrible chapter IMO, Bleach is becoming more of a joke with each passing chapter seeing as inflected damage in battles is worthless since there are healers jumping around at every corner.
Old 2007-05-25, 19:50   Link #20
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
Chinese RAW or whatever is out.

Terrible chapter IMO, Bleach is becoming more of a joke with each passing chapter seeing as inflected damage in battles is worthless since there are healers jumping around at every corner.
This was worse. This chapter was the equivalent of Dragonball's "tiny bean that heals all wounds instantly" crap.
Closed Thread