AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-05-29, 14:06   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 356 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread .
This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.
As per the forums rules, please don't ask or mention where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Also note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 15:17   Link #2
tkdtiger

I can't wait for this chapter to come out. Things seems to be getting really interesting.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 15:31   Link #3
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Any leads so far? Fakes etc..
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 15:40   Link #4
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
I hope so.

Anyway I believe this chapter will show a lot of promise especially for Hinata's ability.

At the end of the previous chapter it showed to shadows. One behind Naruto the other behind Sasuke. And since Deidara is obviously behind Naruto the other shadow could be anyone. I personally think its Sakura behind Sasuke.

But this chapter should be interesting considering now Tobi has to show some skill or Deidara is done for no matter if its Naruto or Sasuke.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 15:45   Link #5
Rahan

First fake is out !
Kakashi was the one near Sasuke and they talk. Sasuke goes Kukukuku and Kakashi proposes an alliance against Itachi, which Sasuke refuses.
Karin appears near Naruto and wonder why a weakling (she says he has an huge chakra, but thathis nin/tai/genjutsu are low jounin level)like him has "half of Sasuke's heart"
Deidara is going berserk and start bombing every Orochimaru's hideouts to make disappear everything he had done.

Obviously a fake. Deidara wasn't one of the shadows. Karin knows Naruto is a Jinchuuriki but has never heard of Akatsuki. And it's way too early for a full chapter summary.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 15:57   Link #6
willynilly

I read the spoilers on MH and i find it very plausible, except for the Diedra part. Him going to every one of Oros hideouts and blowing them up seems a bit stupid to me.

And im sure Sasuke probally told Hebi about naruto being a Jinc and akatsuki seeing how both are connected. But if not then Karin probally used her special abilities, if she can sense chakra whats to say she doesnt have other abilities that allow her to know other peoples abilities power and so on. It would show us why sasuke picked her, because she help him formulate a plan to beat Itachi by telling sasuke ecerything he can do.
willynilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 16:10   Link #7
Kyu410

Awwww! and I was hoping for a better fake:

Like Deidara says I've got you now 9-tailed Jinruuki.
Naruto- Hinata get back
Deidara- It seems you care for her
Naruto - Let her go!(3 tails sprout)
Deidara- Lets go for a ride
Hinata- NARUTOOO.

Switch to Sasuke:
Sasuke- Stop hiding I know your there
(person turns out to be Sakura)
Sakura- Sasuke don't you care about us come back.
(Karin over heard the conversation)
Karin- Sasuke who is this?
Sasuke- Just a girl from Konoha I know
Karin- Trying to steal my Sasuke.
Sakura- Sasuke whats she talking about?
Sasuke-.............
Sakura- Sasuke doesn't belong to you!

Switch back:
Naruto gets so mad he aims rasengan at Tobi.
Tobi- Ahhhh! Deidara help hes trying to kill me
Deidara- Stop being a chicken. I can't handle both the 9-tail and her.
Naruto punches Tobi's mask and it cracks.
Tobi- If thats the way you want to play meanie(charges some type of move),

At least that's the way I'd picture this chapter.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-29 at 16:54.
Old 2007-05-29, 16:48   Link #8
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
The only spoiler that we currently have is one of the most stupidest spoilers you can ever see. You might even throw it away after reading a few lines, even if you start reading it by assuming that it is a parody (I don't know why bl even translated that).
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 17:45   Link #9
Vicious108

The spoiler is terribly fake, but eh, Ill post it just for the hell of it:

The shadow behind sasuke and naruto is?!

footstep behind SAsuke

Sasuke turns 'so it's you'

behind naruto yamato hinata

naruto turns '...you are!!'

356 : snake and konoha

special picture. A color in naruto

following Kishimoto's examples, you too can color naruto!

right side is a color naruto
left side is a color in naruto

Sakura: Do a good job of it, ok?

fro here half the page is sasuke's top half and the other half is naruto's lower half (WTF????)

Kakakshi is behind sasuke

Karin is behind Naruto

Kakashi: been a while, Sasuke

Sasuke: Hrmph, I never thought I'd see you alive again.

Naruto: Who the hell are you?

Karin: Hrmph...you are naruto uzumaki

The kyubi jinchuriki kid.

naruto, yamato, hinata !?

kakashi: The chidori I taught you
I heard you managed to turn it into something else

Sasuke: ku ku ku (since when does sasuke ku?-BL)
Chidori?
I don't use that anymore.

Naruto: who the hell are you..
Ah, I know!
You're akatsuki!

Karin: Who you calling akatsuki? Want me to kick your ass, huh?

kakakshi: ....what does that mean?

Sasuke: It's not strong enough,,,,to kill him

Naruto: not akatsuki huh? well then I'm not really bothered

Karin: hrmph...seems like the only impressive thing about you is your chakra. That's your only good point, it seems. Taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu...all of them seem low jonin standard.

Naruto: what was that you *****! You're really weird

Hinata: na...naruto kun!

Yamato: Calm down naruto.

Kakakshi: Itachi uchiha...that's convienient
Itachi is someone we just have to beat
let's show a united front

Sasuke: If that's the case then it's pointless, kakakshi

Karin: Why a weakiling like this occupies over half of Sasuke's heart I have no clue.

Hinata: !?

Yamato: !

Sasuke: I will kill Itachi uchiha!
alone

Naruto: .Sasuke!?

Above the cliff of the north base.

explosion. the north base explodes

two birds head into the smoke and descend.

Deidara and Tobi get off the birds

Tobi: Uwow! this place is a frikkin mess.
Is this what You're always calling 'art'?

Deidara: (weird...it seems he didn't die in my bombing)

Deidara, gets on the bird

Deidara: we're going to the next place Tobi!

Tobi: ah!

They fly off

Tobi: why did you go and do that?

Deidara: Do erase everything Orochimaru left
...so not even one thing was left!

Tobi: But why do you need to do that?
He's already dead so can't just don't worry about it.

Deidara: eh? shut your trap, stop whinning...yeah.

Tobi: Sasori was killed easily by the kyubi team right?
Even if he was alive I think he would still be useless.
a hahaha

Deidara: (boom)

The bird Tobi was flying explodes

Deidara: .....

Tobi is clinging onto Deidara's bird's leg.
Tobi: Wow! danger!! I thought I was a goner.

Deidara: Orochimaru's legacy will be wiped away
The sea base, the forrest base...
The bases all over the world will be destroyed and all the people there murdered. and of course, lastly I'll destroy his last work. I'm gonna do some crazy art on Sasuke uchiha ...yeah!
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 18:57   Link #10
Kyu410

I believe maybe the one you, Endless Twilight, posted can be actually real. I mean if you read it hard enough then you can actually make sense of it. As for some of the dialogue such as ku ku ku for Sasuke. I think either they meant he he he or that was a translation error.

I also know what they meant by that top half low half thing. It means that the chapter is featuring what is happening to Sasuke on top of ithe page and whats happening to Naruto on the lower half of the page.
Old 2007-05-29, 20:00   Link #11
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Ku ku kuk... this spoiler is already fake, biggest mistake is right here.

"Kakakshi: Itachi uchiha...that's convenient
Itachi is someone we just have to beat
let's show a united front"

Fact is, not only is Konoha's objective is to capture Itachi, this was exactly what I stated early, how Orochimaru's death causes a chain of effect which ultimately leads both groups to have the same goal, which should have been to kill Uchiha Itachi. However, the twist Kishimoto gave is Konoha is trying to "Save" Itachi, and Sasuke is trying to kill him. Yes, I used the word save because in Sasuke's eyes capturing Itachi and bringing him back to Konoha, is as good as saving him from being killed.

None the less, that’s exactly why this spoiler is fake, Kakashi wouldn’t ask Sasuke for a "United front" because Konoha, and Team Hebi’s goals are completely different. Also if the goal of Konoha was also to kill Itachi instead of capture him, then Kakashi would never ask Sasuke for a united front, that is more of something that Sakura or Naruto would ask of Sasuke to get him to “come back and join up“.

Also,

"Sasuke: ku ku ku (since when does sasuke ku?-BL)"

Unless, the person who wrote this spoiler is trying to imply that Sasuke is actually Orochimaru pretending, the Ku ku ku doesn’t make any sense at all. This spoiler is beyond retarded though, so that alone that proves its fakeness.
Old 2007-05-29, 20:27   Link #12
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Spoiler #2. Highly likely a fake. But it was interesting enough to post.

Spoiler for chapter 356:
Old 2007-05-29, 20:46   Link #13
Rahan

Wouldn't there have been the Hinata bashing at the end, #2 would have been perfect from my point of view.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 20:56   Link #14
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

The new spoiler mentions two dogs around Naruto's group, it should be one. Increased possibility of being fake...

Still, I will not say obviously fake. The spoiler is written well enough (need to give credit to the source, he must have studied his lesson well), representing the character dialogs in a logical way that fits the story quite well. And, it still doesn't meet the expectation of a surprise, keeping the suspense at a low level and moving forward as slow as possible (very much fitting the mangaka's writing style)...
Old 2007-05-29, 22:22   Link #15
Kyu410

I knew it all along(well I may have doubted a bit)but I knew Orochimaru could never die the way he did. That is if this spoiler is real but it does sound real enough.
Old 2007-05-29, 22:54   Link #16
Amaiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
I knew it all along(well I may have doubted a bit)but I knew Orochimaru could never die the way he did. That is if this spoiler is real but it does sound real enough.

Why on earth are people still thinking that Orochimaru died? The whole point of the "Orochimaru is dead...No, wait..."/"Yeah, I absorbed him" scene was to make it absolutely clear that Orochimaru was not killed by Sasuke--it was specifically there to show that despite Sasuke's "victory", Orochimaru was still alive. Kabuto flat out says that Orochimaru is not dead and Sasuke confirms this. How much more obvious did Kishimoto have to make it?
Amaiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 22:59   Link #17
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaiko View Post
Why on earth are people still thinking that Orochimaru died? The whole point of the "Orochimaru is dead...No, wait..."/"Yeah, I absorbed him" scene was to make it absolutely clear that Orochimaru was not killed by Sasuke--it was specifically there to show that despite Sasuke's "victory", Orochimaru was still alive. Kabuto flat out says that Orochimaru is not dead and Sasuke confirms this. How much more obvious did Kishimoto have to make it?
Its not that I thought he died(because I didn't)its just that I didn't want to go rushing into conclusions and because I didn't want to sound obssesed with Orochimaru. But you are right, it is too obvious to not know. Kishi is a sly one that he is.
Old 2007-05-29, 22:59   Link #18
kheldorin

No, the whole point of that statement is to convey that Sasuke did more than just kill Oro, he absorbed most of his abilities as well. Sasuke absorbed Oro similar to how Oro did to all his other victims. If Oro could come back, so could all of Oro's victims. And that is highly unlikely. For all intents and purposes, Oro is dead.
kheldorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 00:05   Link #19
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kheldorin View Post
No, the whole point of that statement is to convey that Sasuke did more than just kill Oro, he absorbed most of his abilities as well. Sasuke absorbed Oro similar to how Oro did to all his other victims. If Oro could come back, so could all of Oro's victims. And that is highly unlikely. For all intents and purposes, Oro is dead.
I think you should hold your horses!

It has never been said that Sasuke absorbed Oro's abilities, there is no mention of something of that sort yet. And, Oro's victims could have come back too, but the way he absorbed those made sure they "gave up" their bodies to Oro. In Oro's case, that is not the case. It was the result of an unwillingful act, so, in the instance, that Oro would find an opening, he can either take control of the host body, or make his spirit leave that body to control another host.

Oro is one of the most important characters in this story, regardless of the disgusting feelings he leaks around himself; the way he lost, that prevented him to use the best of his abilities, is maybe the worst kind of way to lose. And, it would be disappointing for you, but, he has to come back to die in the way he deserves. That can be considered as the sole purpose for not letting him die yet while also making sure Sasuke would obtain a remotely controlled win (the remote is in Kishi's hands, which at the time was controlled by some place half meter away from his brain).
Old 2007-05-30, 01:14   Link #20
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
香燐「どうしてこの程度の奴が、サスケの心の半分を占めているのか分からんな・・・!!」
Karin: Why a weakiling like this occupies over half of Sasuke's heart I have no clue.
Lol
I hope this one is not fake :3 SasuNaru \(^_^)/
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote