AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-17, 03:13   Link #1
Kowai

[MANGA] Kakashi a spy for akatsuki???

I dont get it, why in chapter 353 page10 kakashi talks about how hard it is to capture the akatsuki alive.
err i recall kakashi walking up to a basically paralyzed kakuzu, giving him a little preach before he got raikirid in the face.
Why couldnt he take kakuzu back to konoha for interrogation?
sounds suspicious, any thoughts? =/
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 03:26   Link #2
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
if that happend....that would be great lol.

but i think he had to kill him because at any moment he could rip their hearts out.
Old 2007-08-17, 04:26   Link #3
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Certain guys cant be captured. Like nintendo mentioned...if the interrogation squad would interrogate him...and Kakuzu took their hearts then he'd be hard to kill again. There are only a few guy's in Naruto who can destroy that many hearts in 1 move.
Old 2007-08-17, 08:07   Link #4
tatami
back in black

hahah i tougth that the biggest BS would be that 4th is AL but this one beats it.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 13:35   Link #5
Kowai

im not completely serious with this theory its just i re-read the kakuzu hidan arc (cuz they are my 2 favorite akatsuki) and i dont get it...
they cannot capture 2 imortals alive for interogation? if they really want information on akatsuki why dont they go dig up hidans head? zzzzzzzzzzzz i dont get it.. it doesnt make sense why would they say it is hard to capture akatsuki after their last encounter one was basically paralyzed the other was blown to pieces but still able to TALK =/
Old 2007-08-17, 14:49   Link #6
Thrillhouse

Then he would be just like his Dad, no? That would be great.
Thrillhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 15:22   Link #7
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
I dont get it, why in chapter 353 page10 kakashi talks about how hard it is to capture the akatsuki alive.
err i recall kakashi walking up to a basically paralyzed kakuzu, giving him a little preach before he got raikirid in the face.
They are not trying to capture Itachi for information, they are trying to capture him to lure Sasuke. And basically everyone said Akatsuki aren't type who will talk. And Kakuzu was going to dies anyway from Naruto's jutsu.
Old 2007-08-17, 15:45   Link #8
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

Quote:
im not completely serious with this theory its just i re-read the kakuzu hidan arc (cuz they are my 2 favorite akatsuki) and i dont get it...
they cannot capture 2 imortals alive for interogation? if they really want information on akatsuki why dont they go dig up hidans head? zzzzzzzzzzzz i dont get it.. it doesnt make sense why would they say it is hard to capture akatsuki after their last encounter one was basically paralyzed the other was blown to pieces but still able to TALK =/
Im with you, if they want some one alive they should of took hidan head. it would of been so easy.
inyourmamabed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 16:57   Link #9
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
I guess it's mainly because it's common sense.

If I were that immortal I wouldn't be able to be interrogated easily at all lol. Why fear dying when you can't die? You can't threaten an immortal.
Old 2007-08-17, 17:11   Link #10
heebo

If you are going to torture someone. Its just good that tortured cant die. So you can be more brutal with him. Tho I dont think torture has much effect to Hidan. Considering his fighting style.
Old 2007-08-17, 23:54   Link #11
sakun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazekage_Gaara View Post
I guess it's mainly because it's common sense.

If I were that immortal I wouldn't be able to be interrogated easily at all lol. Why fear dying when you can't die? You can't threaten an immortal.
interrogation isnt about death and the ppl fearing for there lives its about the pain they inflict that makes them talk so they will stop hurting them.
sakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 03:40   Link #12
tatami
back in black

if you are immortal there is no point in hurting them especially one of them is hurting himself to kill the opponent and other one can use hearts that can deattach from his body...(2nd one is lame)
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 11:28   Link #13
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer

Kakashi? A spy? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha. HA! I dont think Kakashi would betray any of his friends, especially after the gaiden.

Spoiler for unless...:
warmachine v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 22:00   Link #14
throrine

Send a message via Yahoo to throrine
well i dont think the kakashi we know would do it. And it certaintly in the realm of possibility that kakashi is under the memory jutsu that makes him a extra good spy. But like a certain villain who had such jutsu removed and stayed with his villain boss. kakashi could still deside to work for konaha.
throrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 04:58   Link #15
Kowai

i dont knwo abotu kakauzu even paralyzed i see him beign qutie dangerous but im sure there is a jtusu to neutralize him further, and kakashi who knwos 1000+ jutsu probably knows it.
hidan on the other hand, easy to interogate easy to and if not hurt, torcher by means otehr than pain.
he showed he can feel pain when the two konoha jounins (i forget their names sorry they are 2 bit characters) stabbed hidan with their weapons and he said
"owe stop grinding that in that really hurts"
hidan can feel pain but that might nn to be enoguh for someone who is acustom to it.
how about naked chiyo-obaasama pictures? id spill my lifestory to nto stare at dried poon for hours on end.
Old 2007-08-19, 06:48   Link #16
6th_hokage
S-Rank Missing Ninja

Quote:
well he was to dangerous to interrigate and he couldnt let him gain any chakra back and they didnt tell this in the chapter but he gots a special healing ability thats why kakashi hurried uped and killed him
6th_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 13:13   Link #17
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_hokage View Post
well he was to dangerous to interrigate and he couldnt let him gain any chakra back and they didnt tell this in the chapter but he gots a special healing ability thats why kakashi hurried uped and killed him
what special healing ability are you talking about? they didnt say it in the chapter but you know about it? >_> naruto's jutsu severed his cells i dont think eh can use big thick cables to stitch them back together, assuming he could still even move them after the FRS
Old 2007-08-19, 17:23   Link #18
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
That is in no way suspicious. Kill the bad guy, One less asshole you have to worry about.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 06:05   Link #19
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Thereīs no way, the greatest ninja ever could be a traitor. But if he is, he is an even greater ninja, because no one noticed it.^^

But to be serious, I really donīt think so. I could imagine Obito (if heīs Tobi) trying to convert Kakashi to his side, but entirely failing.

That is the Kakashi we know, loyal to his death, and always having the right answer.

Hatake Kakashi ftw!
Old 2008-05-27, 18:52   Link #20
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
I strongly disagree,Kakashi would never be a spy for Akatsuki,he doesnt seem the type and I cant even picture him a spy.

"All is lost."
Aimingan12 is offline   Reply With Quote