Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-30, 08:06   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 398 Discussion

Back from Blind

Quote:
Quote:

*Chapter Begins and text reads, What's Ichigo's reaction the shocking truths thrust before him...!? . Ichigo is having a monologue " Because you are a human and a... A human and a ...What? . He thought I missed hearing it . But that's a mistake, I don't need to hear from the beginning . The answer has immediately appeared in front of me. Because you are a human and a.. " .

* Isshin appears in front of Ichigo . A shocked Ichigo mumbles Dad . Isshin turns around and approaches Ichigo . Ichigo is sill shocked and asks Isshin to say something . Isshin responds head-butting Ichigo as hard as he can . Ichigo's blown off and clings to a building but Isshin kicks him away . Isshin glances back at Aizen, then disappears . Aizen notes Isshin is taking him off to a distance .

* Aizen adds, a clever and wise move and wonders it it his blood . Scene Changes to behind the building where Isshin is pressing down on Ichigo's face . Ichigo moans and fights back which annoys Isshin . Isshin tells Ichigo to pipe down and says he knows Ichigo wants to ask him something . Ichigo kicks Isshin in the face and says . He had to calm his nerves but Isshin was chaoking him . Isshin apologizes to Ichigo

* Father and son quietly stare at each other . Isshin tells Ichigo his eyes are not deceiving him and Ichigo mumbles an affirmative . Isshin tells Ichigo they will talk later on when everything is finished . And this isn't the time to discuss such matter . Ichigo interrupts Isshin and tells he has nothing to ask . Ichigo says as Isshin didn't talk about the Shinigami aspect up until now . Isshin must have had his reason . Ichigo adds he doesn't know how to ask .

* As Ichigo wouldn't know a good way . To ask question without invading Isshin's feelings and muddying them . Ichigo ends the dialogue by saying he will wait until Ishhin feels like talking to him . Isshin smiles and says Ichigo has become a good speaker . Ichigo says he got that second hand . W.R.P. to Isshin's speech at the Graveyard and he is feeling much better now .

* Ichigo thanks Isshin for that smack as his mood has returned . Isshin says it was just a head-butt . Ichigo says that doesn't make a difference as Isshin already ruined the moment . Scene once again changes to Aizen, who observes that Ichigo and Isshin's reatsu has completely dissapeared . Most likely cause a strong barrier has been erected around them . Aizen turns his attention towards Gin .

* Aizen asks Gin, how was the view as he was at standstill for a long period of time . Gin says its not that he was enjoying the view . Gin just didn't see the opportunity and need to help out . Suddenly from behind , Ichigo approaches swinging his sword at Gin. Gin stops it, and Aizen watches just then Isshin swings his sword at Aizen . Aizen stop the attack too successfully .

* Isshin pokes him with his right hand . Aizen is blown away and destroys a building . Gin and Ichigo are facing each other . Gin says its been a long time since they fought . Gin tells Ichigo he doesn't plan on going easy on Ichigo . Gin goes Bankai . Caption reads, Former 3rd Division Caption, Ichimaru Gin!! What's his horrible true power !? . As Chapter Ends .

Credits : Sheetz / SpaceCat / Zangetsu
// Ohana / Nja

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2010-03-31 at 14:38.
Old 2010-03-30, 08:09   Link #2
Langus
Optimus Prime

"Gin goes bankai" YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy christ I've been waiting a year and a day for him to make a move!

Old 2010-03-30, 08:09   Link #3
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Now when they say "Gin goes bankai", do we actually see his bankai, or does Kubo troll us by just showing Gin saying bankai?
Old 2010-03-30, 08:11   Link #4
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Now when they say "Gin goes bankai", do we actually see his bankai, or does Kubo troll us by just showing Gin saying bankai?
We'll probably see it next chapter.

I see Aizen retreating soon.
Old 2010-03-30, 08:29   Link #5
Ulquihorror

byebye gin! It's good to have known you!
Old 2010-03-30, 08:32   Link #6
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquihorror View Post
byebye gin! It's good to have known you!
Wait minute there's no flashback, yet!
Old 2010-03-30, 08:33   Link #7
Langus
Optimus Prime

I hope he hands Ichigo's ass to him so Isshin has to step in. Then Gin will back down and surrender once he sees Aizen is a lost cause
Old 2010-03-30, 08:45   Link #8
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Wait minute there's no flashback, yet!
And don't forget the raggedy robes! Sounds like a weak chapter of filler actions halfway through...oh well, used to it already
Old 2010-03-30, 08:56   Link #9
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Gin saying "Bankai" will be the last line before the chapter after that, that's for sure.
Aizen being thrown off? Now THAT'S what I wanna see.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-03-30, 09:12   Link #10
Fran~
floating away...

I swear, i see aizen saying once again "just as planned" and i throw away my laptop!!!!...
Old 2010-03-30, 09:29   Link #11
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
And then I don't remember how it happened, but Isshin attacks Aizen and Aizen is blown away.
well that doesn't sound "as planned"XD .. hmm think I'm looking forward to this one ...;D
Old 2010-03-30, 09:32   Link #12
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
well that doesn't sound "as planned"XD .. hmm think I'm looking forward to this one ...;D
Perhaps Isshin took his way of living as a manner to counter "Aizen's just as planned" skills.
Old 2010-03-30, 09:33   Link #13
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Isshin: "GOOD MOOOORNING, AAAAI-ZEEEEEN~" -insert random attack with heavy bleeding effects-
Old 2010-03-30, 09:34   Link #14
Farscape
Secondman

I think Gin going bankai deserves a LOOOOOOOOOL

maybe it's an early april fools
Old 2010-03-30, 09:52   Link #15
Mashda2k6

wohoo finally Gin in action! props to isshin for making aizen fly =)
Old 2010-03-30, 10:31   Link #16
ninjaclown

Fucking. Win.
Old 2010-03-30, 10:44   Link #17
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Ichimaru bankai...about time. It just better not disapoint. He better not disapoint.
Old 2010-03-30, 11:07   Link #18
spikexp

I hope Gin won't die

But, we will finally see some Gin action.

But still, I hope Gin won't die
Old 2010-03-30, 11:07   Link #19
Crimson Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Isshin: "GOOD MOOOORNING, AAAAI-ZEEEEEN~" -insert random attack with heavy bleeding effects-
This! THIS! Oh God please let it be like this!!

Well I'm a little surprised that Ichigo isn't going nuts at his dad, thought he'd at least be so confused his brain would pop out of his head.

Isshin blowing away Aizen? Considering how long we've waited to see him in real action I say that's the least he can do. I'll bet right now his zanpakuto power is turning an enemys power against them, like a shockwave or something. My earliest theory.

Gin going Bankai? Hell at this point I'm just glad he's doing something!! As for his bankai? Maybe an actual spear that creates additional spears that branch of the main pole? Like a tree of growing blades from all directions?
Either way I'm sure it'll be great, damn you Kubo you better not make it lame!
Old 2010-03-30, 11:11   Link #20
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Aizen will troll us again by stopping Gin from Bankai-ing
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter thread, manga