AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-09, 20:20   Link #21
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Which goes to show, she's a bookworm n beyond that USELESS. She's good at the technical aspect of being ninja such as Genjutsu/Ninjutsu n Chakra management, even better then Jerksuke, but other than that she's got nothing but a loud mouth n a foolish pursuit for that flake Sasuke.

Perhaps Tsunade will take her under her wing n make her useful for a change, then at least she'll have more purpose.
Old 2004-03-09, 20:42   Link #22
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja
Which goes to show, she's a bookworm n beyond that USELESS. She's good at the technical aspect of being ninja such as Genjutsu/Ninjutsu n Chakra management, even better then Jerksuke, but other than that she's got nothing but a loud mouth n a foolish pursuit for that flake Sasuke.

Perhaps Tsunade will take her under her wing n make her useful for a change, then at least she'll have more purpose.
man u hate sasuke a lot don't you? And who are u quoting anyways? you do know she doesn't nessarily have to fight to be a ninja. Sure that's part of it, but she could be like a commander. organizing and strategizing in the background.

sorta like real wars, most commanders in chiefs don't go out there fighting. they stay back thinking.

or nasa, the astronauts actually go to space, the brains stay back and plan.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 21:33   Link #23
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
man u hate sasuke a lot don't you? And who are u quoting anyways? you do know she doesn't nessarily have to fight to be a ninja. Sure that's part of it, but she could be like a commander. organizing and strategizing in the background.

sorta like real wars, most commanders in chiefs don't go out there fighting. they stay back thinking.

or nasa, the astronauts actually go to space, the brains stay back and plan.
I dunno bout u but I don't want a 'commander' who wont fight with me. Thing is, it's not that Sakura doesn't want to fight, she's just weak. I was quoting the previous poster, which was u I think. Anyway, she's hardly a team leader like Shikamaru. I seriously consider y Kishimoto created her character other than to be the emotionally-challenged, confused n weak gurl. It's kinda sad really, because she's useless for that reason. Still, i'm sure they'll make her more useful somehow, I mean she is a main character. They'll do something with her i'm expecting, i'm just waiting for it to come around, n if it doesn't then she's useless. Which I dont mind because she's already annoying. I really hate Sasuke? Not really, he's just annoying too.
Old 2004-03-09, 21:54   Link #24
Zacron-X
Star-born Hero

Send a message via AIM to Zacron-X Send a message via Yahoo to Zacron-X
It could very well be that, for now at least, Sakura is around to make everyone else look better. Like in Hollyowod movies, they don't cast any "ugly" girls, they just don't apply make to the girls that they want to appear homely. Same concept here, there are no "weak" ninja, Kishimoto-sensei just doesn't show Sakura with any real strengths as of yet to make characters like Sasuke and Naruto seem that much greater.
Zacron-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 22:27   Link #25
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
they may have made the teams based off not just what letter grade they got in the class....but like what skills went well together, like naruto and sasake arn't that great at Gen-Jutsu(sp?) but sakura's really good, soo they put her in the team, and naruto isn't really good at anything(at least when the series started) and sasake is good at everything so they paired them together.
Lunchboxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 17:35   Link #26
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

about sakura she has to be in the series either to train under tsunade or be an "emotionally moving death" (pch yeah right we would cheer for her death) i think they put ino shika cho together because of their fathers
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote