Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-11-11, 15:46   Link #981
wolfsask21
-The Wolf-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
Quzor whips another amazing character out of his ass. AGAIN!! *woot*

Good Jutsus wolfsask, but could you go into abit more detail about how it works?

~A.242
Well the first three are pretty self explanatory, I think I did the best I could on sunlight target, and healing doesn't need explaining but thanks anyway!

Quzor is ubercool on making his characters! he's about the best in here. Him and DTM.

Alright this character was already made by me, but Dan the Man helped me realize that no characters are invincible. So I decided to remake him and make him better for this thread.

Name: Drei Shozuma
Level: Jonin
Related to: Kiba-Father/ Unknown-Mother
Story: Born in a village no body knows of; The Village Hidden in the Shadows. Born January and cursed with a shadow demon (kozumandei). Blind from birth and has shadow and crystal style jutsus. Like his father, he is part wolf. He perferes using taijutsu instead of ninjutsu, but when lives are at stake, or on missions, he uses ninjutsu.

Jutsu!:
1. Shadow Clone Jutsu___You all know what this is so ya.
2. Crystal Shot Jutsu___Shoots a barrage of crystal knifes made of chakra0 at the opponent
ADVANTAGES: Seriously hurts the opponent.
WEAKNESSES: Uses a good deal of chakra.
3. Cursed Picture___Makes a dark bubble around self and opponent. Inside there are dead souls that suck the chakra out of the opponent. No way to get out, no way to get in.
ADVANTAGES: Good way to drain your opponents chakra.
WEAKNESSES: Uses a good deal of chakra and if not careful, your chakra can be drained slightly.
4.Manningan___ A jutsu sort of like the sharingan. Allows the user to copy the opponent's jutsus and store them in their memory.
ADVANTAGES: Can seriously hurt the opponent and give Drei the edge in a fight.
WEAKNESSES: Just like all the others uses a good deal of chakra.
5. Crystal Sphere Jutsu___ A jutsu related to the rasengan, but made of crystal.
ADVANTAGES: Seriously hurt the opponent.
WEAKNESSES: Once again, good deal of chakra needed.
6. Summoning Jutsu: Shadow-Like Gaara's sand, this jutsu will summon the shadow demon's power and protect the user.
7. Crystal Armor Jutsu___ Covers the user in crystals made of chakra and makes a hard armor that can easily be broken depending on the amount of chakra Drei uses for this jutsu.

Techniques:
1. Shadow Suriken Technique___The user throws a demon-wind suriken at the opponent, and disguises another suriken in the shadow of the first.
2. Triple Suriken Bondage___Uses three surikens and rope to bind the weapons together and throws them at the opponent.
3. Wolf Barrage___ A simple barrage used when chakra is low.

Clothing:

Long, black hair,wolf like eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. Black warriors outfit with one long sleeve on left arm. Right arm and both legs have bandages and black buckles on them. Wolf claws and shorts. Shoes are black shinobi sandles.

Thanks to Dan the Man for helping me with this guy. Oh and DTM, Shadow clone doesn't divide the chakra evenly, Naruto did that in his fight with Neji so he couldn't see which one was the real Naruto and not a clone due to Neji's byakugan!

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-11-11 at 19:00. Reason: do not double post
wolfsask21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 17:56   Link #982
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsask21 View Post
...Shadow clone doesn't divide the chakra evenly, Naruto did that in his fight with Neji so he couldn't see which one was the real Naruto and not a clone due to Neji's byakugan!
Not to burst your bubble, but yeah, Shadow Clone does evenly divide the user's remaining chakra between the clones. Kakashi and Jiraiya said it (I believe), and an ANBU Captain said it (for sure) during the Sandaime/Oro fight.

Back to the topic at hand, nice adjustments, really like the character. Especially that triple shuriken technique. It kind of reminds me of those chain cannon balls, only with a cool ninja twist.
Old 2007-11-11, 22:48   Link #983
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Well the first three are pretty self explanatory, I think I did the best I could on sunlight target, and healing doesn't need explaining but thanks anyway!

Quzor is ubercool on making his characters! he's about the best in here. Him and DTM.

Alright this character was already made by me, but Dan the Man helped me realize that no characters are invincible. So I decided to remake him and make him better for this thread.

Name: Drei Shozuma
Level: Jonin
Related to: Kiba-Father/ Unknown-Mother
Story: Born in a village no body knows of; The Village Hidden in the Shadows. Born January and cursed with a shadow demon (kozumandei). Blind from birth and has shadow and crystal style jutsus. Like his father, he is part wolf. He perferes using taijutsu instead of ninjutsu, but when lives are at stake, or on missions, he uses ninjutsu.

Jutsu!:
1. Shadow Clone Jutsu___You all know what this is so ya.
2. Crystal Shot Jutsu___Shoots a barrage of crystal knifes made of chakra0 at the opponent
ADVANTAGES: Seriously hurts the opponent.
3. Cursed Picture___Makes a dark bubble around self and opponent. Inside there are dead souls that suck the chakra out of the opponent. No way to get out, no way to get in.
ADVANTAGES: Good way to drain your opponents chakra.
WEAKNESSES: Uses a good deal of chakra and if not careful, your chakra can be drained slightly.
4.Manningan___ A jutsu sort of like the sharingan. Allows the user to copy the opponent's jutsus and store them in their memory.
ADVANTAGES: Can seriously hurt the opponent and give Drei the edge in a fight.
WEAKNESSES: Just like all the others uses a good deal of chakra.
5. Crystal Sphere Jutsu___ A jutsu related to the rasengan, but made of crystal.
ADVANTAGES: Seriously hurt the opponent.
WEAKNESSES: Once again, good deal of chakra needed.
6. Summoning Jutsu: Shadow-Like Gaara's sand, this jutsu will summon the shadow demon's power and protect the user.
7. Crystal Armor Jutsu___ Covers the user in crystals made of chakra and makes a hard armor that can easily be broken depending on the amount of chakra Drei uses for this jutsu.

Techniques:
1. Shadow Suriken Technique___The user throws a demon-wind suriken at the opponent, and disguises another suriken in the shadow of the first.
2. Triple Suriken Bondage___Uses three surikens and rope to bind the weapons together and throws them at the opponent.
3. Wolf Barrage___ A simple barrage used when chakra is low.

Clothing:

Long, black hair,wolf like eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. Black warriors outfit with one long sleeve on left arm. Right arm and both legs have bandages and black buckles on them. Wolf claws and shorts. Shoes are black shinobi sandles.

Thanks to Dan the Man for helping me with this guy. Oh and DTM, Shadow clone doesn't divide the chakra evenly, Naruto did that in his fight with Neji so he couldn't see which one was the real Naruto and not a clone due to Neji's byakugan!
I'm glad I could help out. He's a lot better now, and you have some really interesting jutsu. Keep up the great work.

Now, Shadow Clones do divide chakra equally. The reason I can guess how Neji was able to spot Naruto in his clones might've been due to a very well developed visual memory. With his x-ray and 359 degree vision, he could keep an eye on the real Naruto, and at the end of the fight, he saw the clone on the ground, and didn't see Naruto under the ground, probably due to the ground being too dense to see through. That's my theory.

Anyway, I've got an interesting jutsu thought up, and as soon as I can get it fleshed out, I'll be sure to post it ASAP.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 06:37   Link #984
L84cl4SS
My dog ate my HOMEWORK...

Awww.... evryone is making characters....and i'm just a stupid guy with no ideas...I hope i'll make one soon, but i think i'll fail.....
L84cl4SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 07:02   Link #985
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L84cl4SS View Post
Awww.... evryone is making characters....and i'm just a stupid guy with no ideas...I hope i'll make one soon, but i think i'll fail.....
Generally, you have to fail a whole lot before you succeed. Just start with a basic outline, and build from there. It doesn't have to be extremely intricate; a name, age, rank, home, and short backstory will do just fine. Just remember, you only get better with practice

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post
Here is a Jutsu that, I think works with your character, but I'm not sure.
__________________________________________________ _________________

Jutsu:
Name: Dendou boushi no jutsu (Electric eye Jutsu)
Type:
Element: Lightning/electricty
Effect:
Advantages/Disadvantages:
Hand Seals:
__________________________________________________ _________________

Hope you like it and think it works. write on
I think I finally figured this one out:

Electric Eye Technique (Dendou Boushi no Jutsu): A very powerful genjutsu specific to "Tsubashi." After capturing his opponent in the genjutsu, he creates the illusion of lightning strikes in his eyes. After capturing his opponents gaze, "Tsubashi" is able to confuse the enemy into believing that the lightning strikes are occurring in their head, and their brain begins to respond with intense pain, as if this were the case. "Tsubashi" must be careful when using this genjutsu, as it actually requires him to mold lightning chakra into his eyes, and can have a detrimental effect on his eyesight if used too often, or for too long a period of time.

Edit 2: A new jutsu...

Ninja Art: Suicide Rage (Ninpou: Seppuku Mouretsu): This technique is activated as soon as the user performs the hand seals and commits Seppuku. Once activated, the user cannot die for a period of 5 minutes, and his/her strength is increased 100 fold. Once the jutsu has run it's course, the user must have immediate medical treatment, or he/she will die in another 5 minutes. Therefore, it is essential to have a medical ninja accompany anyone who feels they may find a need to use this technique.
This technique also requires special preparation before it can be performed. The user must wear a sterile medical pouch around their waist, in order to hold the disemboweled organs, so that they may be implanted by the medical ninja who will perform the follow-up surgery.
One final note; the follow-up surgery is not generally successful. Only the most skilled medical ninja are able to successfully perform this surgery, and it's success rate is a measly 25%. As a result, ninja with the ability to use this jutsu do so only when it is an absolute necessity, and with full knowledge that they will probably not survive it.
Hand Seals: All 12 five times, in the following order; Tiger, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Monkey, Boar, Dog, Rat, Bird, Ox, Ram, Hare

Last edited by Quzor; 2007-11-12 at 13:13. Reason: had a thought...
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 18:08   Link #986
Flaming Rasengan
NarutoCard

Quote:
Hey, you don't have to make characters. You can just create jutsus. That's what I did. Why don't you take a look? You might get some ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Rasengan View Post
Jutsu: Kishimoto no jutsu

Advantages: Kishimoto appears and erases everyone opposed to the user nah j/k

Justu: Demonic Spirit release!
Technique level: Beyond Hokage. Must be Jinchuuuriki to use.
Style:Ougi
Handsigns: All 12 handsigns in any order, 3 times in a row
Advantages: Able to use full power of Demon while keeping conscious of your actions.
Disadvantages: 1. After a limited amount of time the Demon will be sealed again.
2. User suffers major pain due to usage of it's Demon's great power.
3. User's overall life span decreases.
4. User will most likely go black out because of the pain. Which if enemy is still alive ( which I doubt) can be fatal.

Hope you like it.
Flaming Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 21:29   Link #987
wolfsask21
-The Wolf-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
I'm glad I could help out. He's a lot better now, and you have some really interesting jutsu. Keep up the great work.

Now, Shadow Clones do divide chakra equally. The reason I can guess how Neji was able to spot Naruto in his clones might've been due to a very well developed visual memory. With his x-ray and 359 degree vision, he could keep an eye on the real Naruto, and at the end of the fight, he saw the clone on the ground, and didn't see Naruto under the ground, probably due to the ground being too dense to see through. That's my theory.

Anyway, I've got an interesting jutsu thought up, and as soon as I can get it fleshed out, I'll be sure to post it ASAP.
I cant wait so see that DTM and your theory is very reasonable.

-The Wolf-

Last edited by wolfsask21; 2007-11-12 at 21:41.
Old 2007-11-12, 21:41   Link #988
wolfsask21
-The Wolf-

Exclamation

Quote:
You can't be like that! lol you have to stay positive about your character. Be optimistic and not all "i think it will fail!" Not trying to be rude but its the truth but can't wait to see another character!

-The Wolf-
Old 2007-11-12, 23:44   Link #989
FuutonNaruto

Element:any Name: partial dragon jutsu
type: ninjutsu
Effect: transforms the users body adds wings ( if wind dragon even bigger wings), scales, claws, a half man half dragon head, and for several dragons body armour
Advantages/Disadvantages: allows quik travel, abillity to spit own element, allows u to goto full dragon jutsu, allows major chkra last resort jutsu, knoked out for 2 weeks unable to use jutsu for another 3 months
hand seal: Tatsu, U, Tora, Tatsu, Ushi, Mi, Tatsu, Ne, Uma, Tatsu, I, Tatsu, Tatsu, Inu, Saru, Tatsu, Tori, Tatsu, Hitsuji

Full dragon transformation
Type: ninjutsu
Effect: transform your body to a full dragon
Advantages/Disadvantages:allows instant teleport, throwa pool of there own element, reuires imense chakra only accsesable by a jinnjurikan in full power mode, knocks u out for 2months and and cant use jutsu for 2 years
hand seal: Tatsu, U, Tora, Tatsu, Ushi, Mi, Tatsu, Ne, Uma, Tatsu, I, Tatsu, Tatsu, Inu, Saru, Tatsu, Tori, Tatsu, Hitsuji , Tatsu, Tatsu

I spelled wrong
FuutonNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 00:57   Link #990
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Well, close, but not exactly true. The Byakugan CAN see through solid objects, such as the ground, but I think Neji was just overconfident at that point, as Naruto's attack was completely unexpected. He probably wasn't paying attention to the ground, in any case. Naruto simply surprised him, nothing more, nothing less. After all, they were both exhausted, and Neji's eyesight constricts more and more as he loses focus and/or chakra. He can only see 360 degrees when his Byakugan are activated---they weren't when he was walking up to the "defeated" naruto that was really a clone. Ironically, he got clobbered as he was spouting his drivel about destiny, blah blah blah.

And the reason Neji could pick out the real Naruto was not due to memory, but his excellent analytical skills. Even in the midst of fighting off a few hundred clones, he saw that one lone Naruto was not rushing in to attack him, so he knew that it was the real Naruto---the one that was trying to keep his distance from Neji.

Last edited by Spectacular_Insanity; 2007-11-13 at 01:02. Reason: Spelling, etc.
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 03:40   Link #991
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
I cant wait so see that DTM and your theory is very reasonable.

-The Wolf-
I'm glad to hear that. Well. I don't have a new one. Never will.

Alright, fine, I'm joking. Here he is, and be warned, it's a long one...

Name: Kazeashi Yokoi
Village: Negakure

Spoiler:

Kazeashi is known among his fellow villagers as the Master of Air. His family is well known for being strict users of wind-based jutsu, and they spared no expense to pass their techniques onto their young prodigy. Kazeashi doesn't have a rank because of his talents when he was younger. His advanced chakra control and physical abilities convinced his parents that the Negakure Ninja Academy wouldn't be capable of handling such a natural talents. Kazeashi was regularly ridiculed throughout his childhood for it, and his abilities have actually suffered due to the lack of formal education, much to his parent's dismay.

The Master of Air is named so due to his incredible talents in using wind jutsu. His most prominent technique is the Heaven's Walk, which allows him to jump extremely long distances and even jump off of the air itself. He as also been known to shove objects from afar by manipulating wind... as well as lifting up skirts... His nickname was actually given to him during a test from the Jonin of Negakure, who asked for a test of skill to allow him to be recognized as a ninja, and to be allowed to take missions. He used his wind talents to create a still tornado, split it in half, rejoined the halves, and dispersed the storm completely. The demonstration has become a kind of local legend, with villagers often exaggerating Kazeashi's exploits Things such as him fighting off bolts of lightning, creating more than twenty tornadoes, and often ignoring that fact that the actual effort of the test left Kazeashi hospitalized for a month.

Overall, Kazeashi is relatively lazy. Often procrasinating and putting things off until the last minute. While many villagers like him, many girls are on their guard around him, due to his wind powers... His sense of humor is often very well developed, but he often finds himself making really bad jokes which aren't funny at all.

Kazeashi's combat skills are incredible. His wind jutsu combined with his natural skill with taijutsu and weapon throwing make him an extremely skilled fighter...

Custom Jutsu -

Heaven's Walk - A special jutsu which uses Kazeashi's wind manipulation to the fullest. The principle behind the jutsu is similar to water-walking, using precise chakra control with the feet. Kazeashi controls the wind currents to spin in an extremely fast circle, which forms a tight air cushion. Kazeashi can then jump off of this cusion of air without needing a solid surface. The chakra needed for this jutsu is fairly low, but a lack of concentration can mean a quick trip straight down.

Wind Manipulation - Kazeashi is also capable of controlling air currents to a very precise degree. He often uses it to put air directly behind him in order to gain huge amounts of speed wihle running. He also uses it to move objects, create makeshift barriers, and... as mentioned earlier... for more lecherous purposes...

Debris Storm - Kazeshi creates a horizontal vortex of spinning wind, usually with enough force to stun the enemy being targeted. While maintaining the vortex, he throws numerous shuriken and kunai through to his target, and finishes off with three rocket kunai in succession. The jutsu is a powerful one, but it's pretty much useless against a group, and more often than not, the chakra required is just too much for the jutsu to be useful in common fights.

Shiruken Hurricane - Kazeashi often keeps dozens of shuriken on him for this jutsu. He uses wind to lift numerous shuriken and have them hover in orbit around him. These can often be used to deflect attacks, but are more often than not sent flying towards an enemy, and controlled to fly in circles, cutting the victim to shreds. Kazeage usually uses 10 shuriken at a time, one for each finger to control through currents.

Pressurize - Once again using wind, Kazeashi compresses the air around the enemy, greatly increasing the air pressure around them. He often stops when their eardrums burst, making the enemy deaf, but in a few cases, he has used the jutsu to kill, and the results aren't pretty.

While Kazeashi has strong jutsu and is a fearsome fighter, his over-reliance on wind often drains his chakra quickly. He often has trouble rationing his chakra for prolongued battles, and normally tries to finish off an opponent as quickly as possible.

Old 2007-11-13, 07:12   Link #992
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:

Spoiler:

Kazeashi is known among his fellow villagers as the Master of Air. His family is well known for being strict users of wind-based jutsu, and they spared no expense to pass their techniques onto their young prodigy. Kazeashi doesn't have a rank because of his talents when he was younger. His advanced chakra control and physical abilities convinced his parents that the Negakure Ninja Academy wouldn't be capable of handling such a natural talents. Kazeashi was regularly ridiculed throughout his childhood for it, and his abilities have actually suffered due to the lack of formal education, much to his parent's dismay.

The Master of Air is named so due to his incredible talents in using wind jutsu. His most prominent technique is the Heaven's Walk, which allows him to jump extremely long distances and even jump off of the air itself. He as also been known to shove objects from afar by manipulating wind... as well as lifting up skirts... His nickname was actually given to him during a test from the Jonin of Negakure, who asked for a test of skill to allow him to be recognized as a ninja, and to be allowed to take missions. He used his wind talents to create a still tornado, split it in half, rejoined the halves, and dispersed the storm completely. The demonstration has become a kind of local legend, with villagers often exaggerating Kazeashi's exploits Things such as him fighting off bolts of lightning, creating more than twenty tornadoes, and often ignoring that fact that the actual effort of the test left Kazeashi hospitalized for a month.

Overall, Kazeashi is relatively lazy. Often procrasinating and putting things off until the last minute. While many villagers like him, many girls are on their guard around him, due to his wind powers... His sense of humor is often very well developed, but he often finds himself making really bad jokes which aren't funny at all.

Kazeashi's combat skills are incredible. His wind jutsu combined with his natural skill with taijutsu and weapon throwing make him an extremely skilled fighter...

Custom Jutsu -

Heaven's Walk - A special jutsu which uses Kazeashi's wind manipulation to the fullest. The principle behind the jutsu is similar to water-walking, using precise chakra control with the feet. Kazeashi controls the wind currents to spin in an extremely fast circle, which forms a tight air cushion. Kazeashi can then jump off of this cusion of air without needing a solid surface. The chakra needed for this jutsu is fairly low, but a lack of concentration can mean a quick trip straight down.

Wind Manipulation - Kazeashi is also capable of controlling air currents to a very precise degree. He often uses it to put air directly behind him in order to gain huge amounts of speed wihle running. He also uses it to move objects, create makeshift barriers, and... as mentioned earlier... for more lecherous purposes...

Debris Storm - Kazeshi creates a horizontal vortex of spinning wind, usually with enough force to stun the enemy being targeted. While maintaining the vortex, he throws numerous shuriken and kunai through to his target, and finishes off with three rocket kunai in succession. The jutsu is a powerful one, but it's pretty much useless against a group, and more often than not, the chakra required is just too much for the jutsu to be useful in common fights.

Shiruken Hurricane - Kazeashi often keeps dozens of shuriken on him for this jutsu. He uses wind to lift numerous shuriken and have them hover in orbit around him. These can often be used to deflect attacks, but are more often than not sent flying towards an enemy, and controlled to fly in circles, cutting the victim to shreds. Kazeage usually uses 10 shuriken at a time, one for each finger to control through currents.

Pressurize - Once again using wind, Kazeashi compresses the air around the enemy, greatly increasing the air pressure around them. He often stops when their eardrums burst, making the enemy deaf, but in a few cases, he has used the jutsu to kill, and the results aren't pretty.

While Kazeashi has strong jutsu and is a fearsome fighter, his over-reliance on wind often drains his chakra quickly. He often has trouble rationing his chakra for prolongued battles, and normally tries to finish off an opponent as quickly as possible.
Wow...very nice character! It's not very often that you'd see a ninja so powerful who never attended the academy. It makes me curious about his parents and clan. I also like the jutsu's; very creative when it comes to wind manipulation. I like how he uses the wind kind of like puppet strings; sort of puppet master with the ultimate puppet, an element! Nice drawing too. It's always nice to be able to get a visual of the character, and you've clearly got some artistic skills. Very nice indeed.
Old 2007-11-13, 10:14   Link #993
L84cl4SS
My dog ate my HOMEWORK...

Thank's evryone for the encouragement! I think I'll make a character soon. As long as I have free time (I've been very busy) SO thank YOU
for the support especially
Quzor! (A guy who can be trusted)

Flaming Rasengan ( A guy with flaming ideas)

and Wolfsask21 (PLZ don't eat me I have 3 best friends....eat them instead!)
L84cl4SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 18:26   Link #994
wolfsask21
-The Wolf-

Quote:
Thank's evryone for the encouragement! I think I'll make a character soon. As long as I have free time (I've been very busy) SO thank YOU

No problem! I may have only been on this forum for a little while, but its always fun to see a new character being born! :
Old 2007-11-13, 18:27   Link #995
wolfsask21
-The Wolf-

Thumbs up

Quote:

Spoiler:

Custom Jutsu -

Wow! Another work of art by DTM! Wow is all i can say for this character. Very good jutsus and techniques! Its a true MASTERPIECE!!!! I'll be posting a new character soon also. I hope everyone will like it!

-THE WOLF-
Old 2007-11-13, 18:56   Link #996
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:

Spoiler:

Custom Jutsu -

NEGAKURE!!!!!! THE OLD VILLAGE!!!!!

*reminisces with Quzor and DtM and everyone else who was there at the time*

It brings a tear to my eye whenever I see it . This is actually one of my favourite characters of yours DtM, the jutsus aren't the best you've invented, but the story is, WOW. Quzor very inventive uses for raiton ninjutsu (Yes I am impressed!). Since serious quality has returned to this thread I have once again been inspired to post a new character/jutsu!!! so watch out and Kurayami Leader, hold off your funeral!!!

@ both DtM and Quzor. We need to get negakure of the ground now guys. I've registered with TONFA (The site Naruto Raiu was written on) and I wanna put a good story down. PM me boiz.

@Evry1 else Try and read previous pages to see if you can glean ideas or get inspiration. There is no law against it as long as you don't copy the jutsus/characters without the writers permission (Yes, this is shameless self-promotion. In essence what i'm saying is read mine!! ).

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 19:25   Link #997
-Midnite Assassin-
WTF are we doin here?!?!

New account!

Ok everyone! i gave my friend my WolfSask account and made a new one! As you can see, its Midnite assassin. Pretty cool huh? So if you see wolfsask post anything its my friend! See you later!

-assassin-
-Midnite Assassin- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 19:48   Link #998
Flaming Rasengan
NarutoCard

Quote:

Hey, no problem dude! Glad to be of some help.
Flaming Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 20:10   Link #999
-Midnite Assassin-
WTF are we doin here?!?!

O.k. people (especially DtM, Quzor, and A242) Here is my new character!

Name: Philem
Relations: Shino's son
Style of Jutsu: Animal
Story: Shino tough Philem about animals and bugs(of course!). Soon Philem became fond of animals and animal type jutsu. He continued learning animal style and eventually came up with his own. He discovered his kekki genkai during his chunin exam training for the final rounds(you'll find out later). He has accomplished chunin and many missions. His goal is to be the best ninja he can be and to someday beat DREI SHOZUMA! (thats a guy i already posted!)

Kekki Genkai:
Shape Shift___This might seem unreal, but Philem can change into any animal known to man using only a small amount of chakra. Very useful for missions.

Jutsu:
1. Sting Ray Jutsu___Summons a certain amount of manta rays made of chakra to attack the opponent underwater.
ADVANTAGES: Useful if opponent is underwater/doesn't take much chakra.
WEAKNESSES: Requires constant hand signs to keep in motion.

2. Lions Pride Jutsu___Summons a small family of lions made of chakra that consists of a male, female, and two cubs to attack the opponent.
ADVANTAGES: Good attack to hurt the opponent and finish something quick.
WEAKNESSES: Requires constant hand signs and quite a bit of chakra.

3. Wasp Swarm Jutsu___Summons a swarm of wasps made from chakra to attack the opponent from afar.
ADVANTAGES: Good for long range and to scare opponents away.

4. Soaring Eagle Jutsu___Summons an eagle made of chakra to patrol the skies and watch for the enemy. Mostly used for messages or stealth missions.
ADVANTAGES: Good for sneaking up on the enemy/ doesn't require a lot of chakra.
WEAKNESSES: Requires excellent concentration.

5. Wolf Pack Jutsu___Summons a certain amount of wolves made of chakra to assist you in a fight against a large opponent or multiple opponents.
ADVANTAGES: Good for evening the odds against the opponent.
WEAKNESSES: Requires a good deal of chakra.

6. King Cobra Jutsu___Summons a large cobra made of chakra to assist you in a fight with a larger opponent.
ADVANTAGES: Good for an opponent larger than you and/or a delay tactic.
WEAKNESSES: Requires a lot of chakra.

Techniques:
1. Alligator Swamp Barrage___A basic barrage with a cool name!

2. Kangaroo Fighting Technique___Uses chakra to transform into a kangaroo and fight in that state.

-assassin-

Last edited by -Midnite Assassin-; 2007-11-14 at 18:54. Reason: Needed to add more stuff and will probably add more!
-Midnite Assassin- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 23:44   Link #1000
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Wow...very nice character! It's not very often that you'd see a ninja so powerful who never attended the academy. It makes me curious about his parents and clan. I also like the jutsu's; very creative when it comes to wind manipulation. I like how he uses the wind kind of like puppet strings; sort of puppet master with the ultimate puppet, an element! Nice drawing too. It's always nice to be able to get a visual of the character, and you've clearly got some artistic skills. Very nice indeed.
Quote:
Wow! Another work of art by DTM! Wow is all i can say for this character. Very good jutsus and techniques! Its a true MASTERPIECE!!!! I'll be posting a new character soon also. I hope everyone will like it!

-THE WOLF-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
NEGAKURE!!!!!! THE OLD VILLAGE!!!!!

*reminisces with Quzor and DtM and everyone else who was there at the time*

It brings a tear to my eye whenever I see it . This is actually one of my favourite characters of yours DtM, the jutsus aren't the best you've invented, but the story is, WOW. Quzor very inventive uses for raiton ninjutsu (Yes I am impressed!). Since serious quality has returned to this thread I have once again been inspired to post a new character/jutsu!!! so watch out and Kurayami Leader, hold off your funeral!!!

@ both DtM and Quzor. We need to get negakure of the ground now guys. I've registered with TONFA (The site Naruto Raiu was written on) and I wanna put a good story down. PM me boiz.

@Evry1 else Try and read previous pages to see if you can glean ideas or get inspiration. There is no law against it as long as you don't copy the jutsus/characters without the writers permission (Yes, this is shameless self-promotion. In essence what i'm saying is read mine!! ).
Holy cow. Thanks, guys. I'm glad you all liked Kazeashi that much. I pretty much pulled his back story out of my ass while posting him. Maybe I should do that more often...

Adedrian - I guess the jutsu's weren't the best I've made, but I figured his wind powers would be the brunt of his skills, so other jutsu were pretty much an afterthought. The Shuriken Hurricane came out of me watching Gundam while posting (funnel attacks, you know).

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Midnite Assassin- View Post
Ok people (especially DtM, Quzor, and A242) Here is my new character!

Name: Philem
Relations: Shino's son
Style of Jutsu: Animal
Story: Shino tought Philem about animals and bugs(of course!). Soon Philem became fond of animals and animal type jutsu. He continued learning animal style and eventually came up with his own. He discovered his kekki genkai during his chunin exam training for the final rounds(you'll find out later). He has accomplished chunin and many missions. His goal is to be the best ninja he can be and to someday beat DREI SHOZUMA! (thats a guy i already posted!)

Kekki Genkai:
Shape Shift___This might seem unreal, but Philem can change into any animal known to man without using chakra. Very useful for missions.

Jutsu:
1. Sting Ray Jutsu___Summons a certain amount of manta rays made of chakra to attack the opponent underwater.
ADVANTAGES: Useful if opponent is underwater/doesn't take much chakra.
WEEKNESSES: Requires constant hand signs to keep in motion.

2. Lions Pride Jutsu___Summons a small family of lions made of chakra that consists of a male, female, and two cubs to attack the opponent.
ADVANTAGES: Good attack to hurt the opponent and finish something quick.
WEEKNESSES: Requires constant hand signs and quite a bit of chakra.

3. Wasp Swarm Jutsu___Summons a swarm of wasps made from chakra to attack the opponent from afar.
ADVANTAGES: Good for long range and to scare opponents away.
WEEKNESSES: Uses a good deal of chakra.

4. Soaring Eagle Jutsu___Summons an eagle made of chakra to patrol the skies and watch for the enemy. Mostly used for messages or stealth missions.
ADVANTAGES: Good for sneaking up on the enemy/ doesn't require a lot of chakra.
WEEKNESSES: Requires excellent concentration.

5. Wolf Pack Jutsu___Summons a certain amount of wolves made of chakra to assist you in a fight against a large opponent or multiple opponents.
ADVANTAGES: Good for evening the odds against the opponent.
WEEKNESSES: Requires a good deal of chakra.

6. King Cobra Jutsu___Summons a large cobra to assist you in a fight with a larger opponent.
ADVANTAGES: Good for an opponent larger than you and/or a delay tactic.
WEEKNESSES: Requires a lot of chakra.

Techniques:
1. Alligator Swamp Barrage___A basic barrage with a cool name!

This may not be my best work of art, and i'll probably edit it soon, but i think it was pretty cool! Post me something if you have any comments!

-assassin-
Very neat character.Kinda reminds me of Animorphs, but a lot, lot cooler. My only complaint is that the kekkei genkai doesn't require chakra. I'm sure a clan jutsu probably isn't very taxing on chakra, I'd say the strain of changing shape is really taxing physically... Other than that, great job!

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-11-14 at 07:54. Reason: do not double post