AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-12-29, 00:21   Link #121
Schuyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
when he defeated Deidara, it was a long time ago. i dont think it is over either but it was mentioned that Sasuke's eyes will surpass Itachi's eyes.

also, assuming the interview is correct about Kishi, this year is going to be alot about Sasuke.
I just put my fanboy mode to the side, also we already know what is going to happen, Itachi is going to die, and in the end he is going to say, I did this to make you stronger my brother, I <3 you, and both of them cry.
Schuyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 00:27   Link #122
hyperviper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schuyler View Post
I just put my fanboy mode to the side, also we already know what is going to happen, Itachi is going to die, and in the end he is going to say, I did this to make you stronger my brother, I <3 you, and both of them cry.
LOL that sounds so emo
hyperviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 01:36   Link #123
sarugetyou

lol this would be hilarious

i knew it had 0% chance of happening but what if sasuke showed up and said "i'm gonna kill you" and as soon as he said it, itachi used that jutsu (the one the kakashi used to send deidara to another dimension) to send sasuke to another dimension.. the fight is over.. that would be fresh and freaking hilarious.
sarugetyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 02:49   Link #124
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

The worst parts of the chapter, the introduction (saying what is already known as if a surprising news) and the ending (interrupting the story at a completely ridiculous point, like I am going to order ..., what do you want to order?). And, of course if the question we will be desperately(!) waiting for would be along the lines of "do you feel remorse for the tragedy you caused" or "why???", cutting would become utterly pointless.

Anyway, we will soon see how deep the sharingan genjutsus will be capable of going, "sharingan'd, no, you're sharingan'd, no you're, ....", up to 10 levels, 20 levels, I guess as long as it would require to sink in everyone's head about the irrefutable beauty of the sharingan.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 03:08   Link #125
DarkPaladin56
Wandering Typesetter

i bet in reality, this fight is just them staring at each other for a good few minutes.
EXCITING.
DarkPaladin56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 03:15   Link #126
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperviper View Post
LOL that sounds so emo
and predictable
Old 2007-12-29, 03:58   Link #127
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I Saw The Raw ....OMG ...
Itachi Well Not Die That Easily Like That....
Old 2007-12-29, 04:04   Link #128
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Itachi better not be dead this easily. People just don't accomplish their life's goal so quickly like that.

I am glad Sasuke learned genjutsus like that though.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 04:53   Link #129
chitgoks

itachi getting killed in just one chapter? kishi just blew you all with genjutsu he he he
chitgoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 04:57   Link #130
chitgoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
So this chapter seems to be some warmup stuff for the brothers. It seems Sasuke is faster now, but that in it itself will be useless against Itachi. Itachi defeated Orochi at the same age when Orochi was playing with Sasuke in the forest of death in the chuunin exam. Also here we see Sasuke's speed and insight, but Itachi's best friend had the same skills and he was killed by Itachi many years ago. This is the most awaited battle of this manga, strangely not about Naruto, but it should be the longest one.

I think this battle in the anime may be the most painful part, considering that this whole chapter may take about half a minute in real time and the anime will probably strech it across half an hour, which means that the feeling of their legendary speed will be totally ruined. Just remember when Kakashi takes an episode to make his MS move on Deidara.

this fight in the anime will be 2-3 episodes long. shipuuden has been boring. they keep on staring, flashbacking and talking crap. the fight's going to be like dragon ball z. lots of staring and talking but less fight
chitgoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 05:11   Link #131
ragnos007

Spoiler for End of this chapter:
I do not believe that this fight is over just yet it would be too retarded. after all the leading up to this fight along with the mere substance of this issue has been something major to the entire story of Naruto. Nothing has been revealed or anything and there has been no flashbacks. Like with other mediumish characters like Diedara. After all, Itachi is a bigger character than diedara.
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 05:15   Link #132
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnos007 View Post
Like with other mediumish characters like Diedara. After all, Itachi is a bigger character than diedara.
That True...
Old 2007-12-29, 05:36   Link #133
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnos007 View Post
Spoiler for End of this chapter:
I do not believe that this fight is over just yet it would be too retarded. after all the leading up to this fight along with the mere substance of this issue has been something major to the entire story of Naruto. Nothing has been revealed or anything and there has been no flashbacks. Like with other mediumish characters like Diedara. After all, Itachi is a bigger character than diedara.
well we all have to remember, kishi fully said he's /starting/ the year with the sastachi fight

how do u start a year with a fight that's finished? o.O
even kishi can't do that

itachi's just a kage bunshin i tell ya

*poof* KABOOM

or itachi will walk out of a door and say, 'that was a nice warm up, you ready to get started?'
Lunarskylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 06:40   Link #134
kodok_balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
....you make no sense, this sound more like a rant...."itachi invincible thing" what the hell are you trying to say. Whatever it is don't and take the time to rethink it ( 2 or 3 times if you must) then ledger it cause no one takes raving and ranting seriously, its just infuriating to read.
haha...why bother.. take it easy pal.why are you feel so frustated by my writing. it's just an oppinion rite. and there are no mistake it had been too long people babbling about how superior itachi is ( or uchiha ) in the series. and suddenly they must rethink again all of their belief after the author made some progress ( at least we see them lay low for a moment)....
regardless, itachi's death will truely became ultimate denial by uchiha fans...
don't make me think u are one of the fanboy..coz I just try to share my perspective. and there are no reason at all for you to get furious....despite I'm not trying to insult anyone
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 06:49   Link #135
kodok_balls

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
For a Battle that been hyped for some time, I just don't have any interest in it. I don't know why though. I suppose it will get better, but honestly I could careless about who wins. I'd rather hear Itachi's reasoning behind what he's done. nothing else is really special anymore. It's not my cup of tea to outright hate on characters, but this has definitly been the year of Sasuke. why doesn't kishi just make a spin off so he can devote his entie time to Sasuke.

Personally it has bugged me that Naruto doesn't get the attention his character deserves at the moment. What buggs me more, is Madara is the reason Sasuke will get more screen/Manga time in the future. Itachi is just a foil now, and he hit expendable months ago so it's a gaurantee that he will meet his end soon.

"Believe It!"
yup .. I have more interest in the reason behind itachi's massacre rather than the fight. so. let the fight finish ASAP so we could hear the story...
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 07:46   Link #136
Apollian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
if j man dies...hell anybody can die...

what won't make sense is guys like Deridra wouldn't think twice about fighting Itachi, and Deridra took Sasuke to hell and back in their fight.
it almost seems as if Kisi doesn't know each fighters strengths against each other?.

surely within that 3 years Itachi would have also grown in power and jutsus?.
thats the problem since the 3 year skip, all the kids have grown, but the other NInja's have been sitting on their backsides doing nothing? I don't buy into that at all.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 08:57   Link #137
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
anyone find it odd that sasgay never used a genjutsu til that one time in the deidei fight, and now he's supposedly at itachi's lvl? why cant naru have those haxed off screen improvements?
why is that weird. every time we saw sasuke he did something totally new everytime its a new skill or he came out of it victorious

just accept the fact he grew alot. In the past sasuke couldnt even lay a finger on itachi and now we see how he can keep up that on it self shows that this isnt going to a easy fight for itachi or sasuke Also itachi has no intention of killing sasuke while sasuke does. That makes it easier to fight for sasuke then itachi. you think itachi is gonna burn his bro to death? hell no sasuke might just do some crazy stuff to take down itachi. whereas Itachi is mostly going to be on the defensive. Also in the 2 and a half year sasuke has gained more on itachi then itachi has gone further and stronger away from sasuke imo. if itachi would be like in the past 1000000 miles ahead of sasuke sasuke would be lying crying on the floor now but he aint.

Sasuke is there pure out of hate over what happened. Though i think he still has some feeling towards his bro as in he was my bro he is sorta pissed. While itachi is now like hmmm my lil bro is stronger now

plus reason why naruto aint got screen time is cuz he is a useless char why would the OWN author of his story like one of his main side char more then the main one. Reason is cuz he the main one crap plain and simple i geuss after writer a homo like char liek naruto with sasuke!! sasuke!!! im gonna save sasuke!! yadiyadiyadi he started to like damn this is boring.

btw i dont think madara is working with itachi. their personalities pretty much aint alike and we havent seen any indications yet as to when that could have happened the only think maybe that itachi said there will be 3 persons with the mange sharingan then there woudl be a reason to let you live. For that it doenst seem like he did all this to please madara cuz then he would have said we want you to get mange thats why we did all this bla bla bla.

and 2nd madara imo wouldnt take out his own established clan because of some vague stuff.

BTW can anyone tell me did tobi say I AM madara or I MADARA's (with) power
cuz than it tobi doenst need to be MADARA as TEH Madara from the past but someone who WANTED madara's power and now says yes i with madara's power cuz he has an uchiha body.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 09:19   Link #138
Ero-Senn1n

If Madara can summon demons then it means he doesn't have to be concerned about Naruto dieing, he can still summon the kyuubi. That would mean Itachi didn't take the kyuubi because he met with Sasuke and realized that Naruto is his best friend, therefore Itachi gave the chance to Sasuke to kill Naruto and gain MS, either on his own decision or it was decided by Madara. Anyway when Madara realized that Sasuke won't kill Naruto he ordered Pein to capture him. This is a possible explanation to why didn't Madara bother about Naruto living or dieing, because either way he can have the kyuubi.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 10:53   Link #139
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Question: What do you think will happen next? What do you think Sasuke wants to know?
Spoiler for Sasuke's decition:
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 11:26   Link #140
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Yawn. This is like watching a bad boxing match.
You prefer more fox transformations?