Notices

Old 2008-09-28, 20:59   Link #3361
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

cluclu ftw
Old 2008-09-28, 21:47   Link #3362
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

CC's name is Coka Cola............... UH HUH!
Old 2008-09-28, 23:20   Link #3363
vision33r
Oldskool Otaku

I don't know how much more clear than it is that in the end CC was speaking to Lelouch.

She mentions that she thought Geass users live a life of loneliness but she was wrong..

So, if she's not alone, who is she with?
vision33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:24   Link #3364
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
I don't know how much more clear than it is that in the end CC was speaking to Lelouch.

She mentions that she thought Geass users live a life of loneliness but she was wrong..

She could talk with him through World of C.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:29   Link #3365
HeavyMetal

Quote:

Old man jenki- err, I mean, lelouch. ;P

I'm hoping that the scene was signifigant, rather than bad writing. If Lelouch is dead, the scene is laughably bad in quality, especially for an end note (it was the very very last scene).
HeavyMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:33   Link #3366
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
She could talk with him through World of C.
For the last freaking time, she cannot talk to the dead through the World of C, Marianne already explained that during her appearance in Turn 21 about how her existence was neither death nor life but allowed her project and communicate in that form. But in conclusion, no, no World of C, go back and watch Turn 21 again, she's either talking to herself or she's actually talking to Lelouch, and I for one am leaning towards the later
Old 2008-09-28, 23:35   Link #3367
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
if he is indeed alive then C.C. 'traveling all alone' stuff makes more sense.

if he isn't, then i dont' see a need for her to leave Suzaku and Nunnally's side. I mean, imagine how fun it would be when C.C. tell Nunnally how Lelouch was the whole time she was with their enemy
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:49   Link #3368
vision33r
Oldskool Otaku

When Nunnally touched Lelouch's hand, she suddenly saw chains of events in the past just like anyone who touched C.C. are able to..

The only speculation is that C.C. transferred her code to Lelouch. But usually when you transfer your code it also means the death of the devicer. So, it's hard to believe this scenerio.. But clearly the creators made all these clues to confuse the audience as a whole purposely.
Old 2008-09-28, 23:54   Link #3369
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

only if she shot herself after transferring her code to him like what the nun did. that doesn't necessarily mean that the giver will die right off the bat after the receiver receives it, afaik.
Old 2008-09-28, 23:57   Link #3370
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:
When Nunnally touched Lelouch's hand, she suddenly saw chains of events in the past just like anyone who touched C.C. are able to..

The only speculation is that C.C. transferred her code to Lelouch. But usually when you transfer your code it also means the death of the devicer. So, it's hard to believe this scenerio.. But clearly the creators made all these clues to confuse the audience as a whole purposely.
Say that about V.V. whom was alive after he gave charles the code. Why do everyone miss that critical evidence?
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:58   Link #3371
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Isn't death isolation in the end aswell, isolation from the living world.
So hence if Lelouch were to survive with help of geass/code it would've brought both of them away from the hand of isolation.
Then again C.C smiling as Lelouch have passed away, waiting for another 600 years or something to find a new love, I won't buy that :/
As she herself mention Lelouch was the first man of that kind.
Old 2008-09-28, 23:59   Link #3372
coba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
CC's name is Coka Cola............... UH HUH!
Lol and that's why we have Coke Zero
coba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 00:15   Link #3373
vision33r
Oldskool Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
So hence if Lelouch were to survive with help of geass/code it would've brought both of them away from the hand of isolation.
Then again C.C smiling as Lelouch have passed away, waiting for another 600 years or something to find a new love, I won't buy that :/
I think CC is very happy in the end, she's got her wish and she's going to live with the man that has inspired her the most. If she was still mourning his death, she wouldn't be so happy looking in a new outfit, with her precise Cheese-kun, and a huge suitcase.

Suzaku sounded instrumental rather than in disagreement with Lelouch's plan for Zero Requiem. It's a plan they've discussed awhile ago, pretty sure as usual Lelouch has it all planned out for his exile.
Old 2008-09-29, 00:29   Link #3374
Lilslugga

Quote:

Most ppl actually think he got the code from his dad not C.C. but either way it seems evident that he's alive to me
Lilslugga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 00:51   Link #3375
brandon279

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post

so true.

thats a new evidence in the "lelouch is alive" list.

if he died for others because he had the geass, thats he is isolated and alone.

if he lived in hiding without companioning (being with) CC, that again he is alone.

Mao was alone, he didnt live with anybody, then he died, CC had pity on him in her last comment about him, while in her last comment about lelouch she mentioned that he proved that geass does not necessarly make the person alone.

the dress she wore was the same dress she wore when she and lelouch went searching for Shirly, when she disguised herself (to not appear as usual CC) while was with him, it is beautiful dress.

why did she chose it in the end ?
she normally wore the white dress which has long sleeves (the one she appeared with in the first episode) when she was outside of BK, she must be either happy at the moment or she was with lelouch or both.
i find it cruel and non CC like to be happy while lelouch is dead.
brandon279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:28   Link #3376
Aquaman OS

It doesn't really matter that we never learn her name. It's like L's name. An interesting fact but it changes nothing.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:32   Link #3377
Asleep

He has to be alive for C.C. to be so happy. He promised to return and make her smile so why else would she be smiling? It would be very mean to her character if he were dead. And I don't think she would be happy otherwise.
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:57   Link #3378
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

it could simply mean she found a new meaning to her life than 'just that'.
She prolly found a reason to live. She could have had a new beginning.

Lelouch wanted her to live and feel what being alive is. Not just by experiencing it but also by making the best out of it. There's more to this world than just suffering. Is what he wanted her to understand. There's numerous reason for her to smile.

though, i'd really want it if it was not only b'coz of all that, but also that HE is alive and traveling together.

regarding that knowing C.C.'s name doesn't matter, it matters.
Old 2008-09-29, 02:06   Link #3379
Asleep

I think it would be odd for her to suddenly find meaning in life with his death. Besides, how long before she went back to her old ways? Even if she is happy now what about later? No I think that she is truly happy must mean he is alive
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 02:33   Link #3380
Yesmilord

I think she's happy for two reasons.

First off, Lelouch fulfilled his contract by sacrificing his geass and taking the curse of immortality onto himself. This then makes C.C. a mortal and able to die (something she's been longing for a long time).
Secondly, she gets to spend the rest of her days with Lelouch.

That has got to be the happiest ending for her.
Yesmilord is offline   Reply With Quote