I HATE HER. 143 16.18%
Other. 16 1.81%
Voters: 884. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-31, 03:28   Link #2581
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I'll have to applaud you for your honesty this time.
Why wouldn't I be honest? There is no point in lying because no one can forbid me to love and hate.

Quote:
Orihime is human. I think that should explain everything that happens in her life. End of story.
Let's not forget Ichigo, Chad and Ishida are human too.
The fact she's human doesn't excuse her mistakes. We are all human, so what now?
Really, shinigami may not be human, but they have human emotions too. So even if Orihime was shinigami, she would behave the same way in most situations.
I agree this is just her personality, that's why I don't like it.

As for crying, I can never hate her for this. She cries because she loves and cares for people. Problem is, she can't control her emotions. And it annoys me how she always lets them get over her.
Old 2008-12-31, 04:05   Link #2582
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightz View Post
When Rukia was about to be executed she got the blues for a while but she finally snapped out of it.
And it all thanks to Gin where it took him a couple of sentence to break through Rukia's shell. That was one of the memorable moment in Bleach. Until that scene, I also remember, Rukia's popularity among her fans were in the lowest of numbers. When she showed that she indeed wanted to live, it gave a boost to her character. The disparaging thing about these two, Orihime and Rukia, are that one of them is transparent, and the other one is just as opaque. Transparency makes it easy for fans to dissect Orihime's character while it makes equally difficult to see how Rukia is thinking. Perhaps that's why Orihime is pitied a lot while Rukia is seen as a cool, strong-willed and stubborn character. Note, that we tend not to like people we come to pity. In reality, they are both the same and have displayed similar behavior when they played their respective roles as the damsel in distress just because freakin' Itsy~poo needed savin'. Two fantastic female leads who deserve better.. perhaps, each other?

Oh, how I loathe shounen heroes,.. well, almost as much as Hitsugaya! *rage* Every time he is in the screen, one question automatically pops up..

I think I'm starting to go off-topic.
Old 2008-12-31, 05:41   Link #2583
Blerghovic
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
And it all thanks to Gin where it took him a couple of sentence to break through Rukia's shell. That was one of the memorable moment in Bleach. Until that scene, I also remember, Rukia's popularity among her fans were in the lowest of numbers. When she showed that she indeed wanted to live, it gave a boost to her character. The disparaging thing about these two, Orihime and Rukia, are that one of them is transparent, and the other one is just as opaque. Transparency makes it easy for fans to dissect Orihime's character while it makes equally difficult to see how Rukia is thinking. Perhaps that's why Orihime is pitied a lot while Rukia is seen as a cool, strong-willed and stubborn character. Note, that we tend not to like people we come to pity. In reality, they are both the same and have displayed similar behavior when they played their respective roles as the damsel in distress just because freakin' Itsy~poo needed savin'. Two fantastic female leads who deserve better.. perhaps, each other?

Oh, how I loathe shounen heroes,.. well, almost as much as Hitsugaya! *rage* Every time he is in the screen, one question automatically pops up..

I think I'm starting to go off-topic.
This is genius! Another man who has seen the light that is RukiHime! Isn't it obvious? They had secretly developed feelings for each other and Hime tried to hide it by convincing herself that she was 'in love with Ichigo'. Meanwhile, Rukia was too embarrassed to say anything. Really though, we see through their deception. Orihime is clearly in love with Rukia, not Ichigo; and vice versa. Besides, Ichigo is clearly not good enough for either of them.
Old 2008-12-31, 10:59   Link #2584
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
Why wouldn't I be honest? There is no point in lying because no one can forbid me to love and hate.

Let's not forget Ichigo, Chad and Ishida are human too.
The fact she's human doesn't excuse her mistakes. We are all human, so what now?
Really, shinigami may not be human, but they have human emotions too. So even if Orihime was shinigami, she would behave the same way in most situations.
I agree this is just her personality, that's why I don't like it.

As for crying, I can never hate her for this. She cries because she loves and cares for people. Problem is, she can't control her emotions. And it annoys me how she always lets them get over her.
OMG You're being nice today! New years resolution?
Old 2008-12-31, 14:37   Link #2585
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
Besides, Ichigo is clearly not good enough for either of them.
The Golden sentence of the day!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-12-31, 20:25   Link #2586
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
This is genius! Another man who has seen the light that is RukiHime! Isn't it obvious? They had secretly developed feelings for each other and Hime tried to hide it by convincing herself that she was 'in love with Ichigo'. Meanwhile, Rukia was too embarrassed to say anything. Really though, we see through their deception. Orihime is clearly in love with Rukia, not Ichigo; and vice versa. Besides, Ichigo is clearly not good enough for either of them.
He's going for Kon, they're already sleeping together, although Kon likes to be on top
Old 2008-12-31, 20:42   Link #2587
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
Lets not forget she tried to take on Yammi and Ulqi by herself.
Mostly because Chad jumped in like an idiot and tried to take on an unknown enemy who was clearly superior to him.

Remember that most of the characters in Bleach lack something called intelligence. They wouldn't be in 90% of the mess they're always in if they took 5 minutes to evaluate wtf they're doing.
Old 2008-12-31, 20:51   Link #2588
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
Mostly because Chad jumped in like an idiot and tried to take on an unknown enemy who was clearly superior to him.

Remember that most of the characters in Bleach lack something called intelligence. They wouldn't be in 90% of the mess they're always in if they took 5 minutes to evaluate wtf they're doing.
stop making excuses, seriously. Everyone has already pulled out several, not a few, but several instances where your statement is false.
Old 2009-01-01, 00:47   Link #2589
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I'll take Special Pleading for $800 Alex.

and Happy New Years kiddos

*goes and gets his beer from the fridge*
Old 2009-01-01, 02:23   Link #2590
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
stop making excuses, seriously. Everyone has already pulled out several, not a few, but several instances where your statement is false.
Excuses for what? I'm just saying the majority of the characters in Bleach are half retarded.

Please show me situations where these particular characters exhibited prolonged instances of intelligence.
Old 2009-01-01, 02:35   Link #2591
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

All KT needs to do is kill off her in the manga.
Old 2009-01-01, 08:31   Link #2592
Blerghovic
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
Excuses for what? I'm just saying the majority of the characters in Bleach are half retarded.

Please show me situations where these particular characters exhibited prolonged instances of intelligence.
If you're looking for characters that "exhibit prolonged instances of intelligence" then you should probably shy away from a shounen like Bleach. I recommend Death Note if you're going to complain about something like that.
Old 2009-01-01, 13:42   Link #2593
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tensashinigami View Post
All KT needs to do is kill off her in the manga.
So you want him to be a bad writer? Ok.
Old 2009-01-01, 13:47   Link #2594
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
If you're looking for characters that "exhibit prolonged instances of intelligence" then you should probably shy away from a shounen like Bleach. I recommend Death Note if you're going to complain about something like that.
lol, I ain't complaining. I watch Bleach for the action scenes and the overall plot. I realize most of the characters are dumb...but Orihime is beyond dumb.
Old 2009-01-01, 14:02   Link #2595
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
So you want him to be a bad writer? Ok.
He already is. So many plotkai moments.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2009-01-01, 14:44   Link #2596
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

I really hoping that KT will turn her into a hollow; oops, I am sorry that will be another plotkai mistake on his part. Even Ulquiorra explained the reason behind it; yeah I know, it will be still be considered a plotkai.

Last edited by tensashinigami; 2009-01-01 at 16:25.
Old 2009-01-02, 08:09   Link #2597
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
OMG You're being nice today! New years resolution?
Oh, definitely.

As for intelligence, Aizen, Kisuke are undoubtedly the only intelligent Bleach characters. Oh, and probably Gin.
Old 2009-01-02, 08:41   Link #2598
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
Oh, definitely.

As for intelligence, Aizen, Kisuke are undoubtedly the only intelligent Bleach characters. Oh, and probably Gin.
What about Yoruichi? i almost forgot her too, her beauty is blinding!
Old 2009-01-02, 09:44   Link #2599
TUndead

i kinda hate both rukia and Orihime... to be honest i dont really like any of the bleach char with the exeption of bayuka... both rukia and orihime are kinda dumb and weak ofcourse rukia is much stronger the Orihime but i dunno she gets on my nerves a lot more then Orihime
Old 2009-01-02, 12:50   Link #2600
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
What about Yoruichi? i almost forgot her too, her beauty is blinding!
That doesn't make her intelligent.