Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-01-03, 05:34   Link #221
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by uis View Post
ep 8 is quite enjoyable... Trincia really moe...
ep 9 just give me impression that Eineus really great...
The second part really surprised me ... excellent script and concept!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uis View Post
ep 10 is reaallyy enjoyable... Gabriel really moe...and Tsundere really win...
and my thougt first is Zettai Karen Children??? *because Psychokinesis thing...*
Also very well done and I really loved the pacing, totally kept me guessing and surprised.

Originally, I picked the series just to kill time, but it actually proves very good.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 13:27   Link #222
Sin Ansem
With this I'm Invincible!

Send a message via AIM to Sin Ansem Send a message via MSN to Sin Ansem
Am I the only person who likes hearing Tanarotte talk?

"I'm gonna beat you up good nano de aru!"

I Am Negima!?, and SO CAN YOU!
Part the First
Part the Second
Abandon Sanity, all ye who read here
Sin Ansem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 01:15   Link #223
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Spoiler for Ep 12:

Why so short? ;_;

Last edited by Vash002; 2009-01-07 at 01:15. Reason: Error.
Vash002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 12:17   Link #224
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Holy cow! Epi 11 was by far my fav of the series!! It was pretty obvious it was all in Takuto's head since there was no way Tanarotte was going out like that, man she can heal fast.

Eitarou what the hell are you???? Over 9000? Umm yeah Him as the kid in the non-magic world was awesome, he pwns so bad!

Onto 12~ Man this series should have been longer...

Edit: Epi 12

...well nice to see this epi brought back the crack that is MW 11 is still my fav but I think 12 made me laugh the hardest XD Stein going crazy for antler moe, Eitarou and company trying to make it for Comiket, George in.....ok well that was just weird Metalys!!
I knew this was an xmas epi when it first came out, I wish Id taken screens so I could have had a Falce xmas sig
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2009-01-07 at 12:47.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 13:09   Link #225
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Eitarou said "If you wanna beat me, bring that bastard Lucifer or someone like him with you!"

So....what the HELL is he? Belzebub?
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 13:36   Link #226
Secca
nya`
*Artist

I found this show was much better than my first impression. The characters just keep coming out were loveable, hilarious with strange fetishes specially Hapshiel, that was brilliant. It was too bad they didn't make an entire episode when Takuto got turned into female, I was looking forward to it.

Btw any chance for 2nd season?
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 16:15   Link #227
shadowlancer

This was a really fun series to watch.

Would be nice if they make a 2nd season for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Eitarou said "If you wanna beat me, bring that bastard Lucifer or someone like him with you!"

So....what the HELL is he? Belzebub?
Spoiler for Who Eitarou really is.:
shadowlancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 17:52   Link #228
DmonHiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlancer View Post
This was a really fun series to watch.

Would be nice if they make a 2nd season for it.

Sakuma Eitarou =
Spoiler:

Also, the Christmas episode was really sweet. The last scene with "Santa" was quite touching.....or maybe I'm just an old softie.

Last edited by DmonHiro; 2009-01-07 at 18:20.
Old 2009-01-07, 19:22   Link #229
Secca
nya`
*Artist

The Christmas episode,
Spoiler:
Old 2009-01-08, 00:45   Link #230
AnimeFan188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca View Post
I found this show was much better than my first impression. The characters just keep coming out were loveable, hilarious with strange fetishes specially Hapshiel, that was brilliant. It was too bad they didn't make an entire episode when Takuto got turned into female, I was looking forward to it.

Btw any chance for 2nd season?
In the sub I saw, Takuto was referred to as the Holy *Mother*, so if there's
another season, you may get your wish.
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 01:57   Link #231
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

This series was great, I'm so glad I picked it up.

Falce is <3 x 400000000000

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 12:49   Link #232
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Takuto is a holy mother because of his power. Didn't you see episode 11?

11 was a wonderful episode you cannot stop Takuto even if you KILL off
Spoiler for Not who you think it was:

Too bad about the 4th girl
Spoiler:

And if the ending is correct
Spoiler:

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 13:06   Link #233
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlancer View Post

That makes alot of sense.

Spoiler for nothing really but keep it closed incase ppl dont click the other spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
Spoiler:
I really liked that part, epsc of everything that had happened in the beginning part of the epi. It was a nice counter to his normal spaztasic side. Plus youd expect him to act that way around the principal!! I mean its the principal!!
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 16:37   Link #234
AnimeFan188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
Takuto is a holy mother because of his power. Didn't you see episode 11?
Yes, but the fact that they used the term Holy *Mother* instead of Holy Creator,
or some other term, makes me wonder.
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 00:35   Link #235
kagato3

Quote:
Sakuma Eitarou =
Spoiler:

Also, the Christmas episode was really sweet. The last scene with "Santa" was quite touching.....or maybe I'm just an old softie.
He is intresting in 1 major way it was stated that both Gods and Demons are not creative at all and thats why they like humans, yet you have him writeing and drawing manga, makeing giant mega maids as well as chibi maids, and being a right sneaky bastard. Uncreative my foot.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 02:26   Link #236
Shiki Nanaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
He is intresting in 1 major way it was stated that both Gods and Demons are not creative at all and thats why they like humans, yet you have him writeing and drawing manga, makeing giant mega maids as well as chibi maids, and being a right sneaky bastard. Uncreative my foot.
You're missing the real mystery or question about Eitarou. How in the world did he become human? Or have such a perfect human disguise that would easily fool high class angels and demons like Gab-yan and Aga-rin, not to mention the rest of the people, I think the only person who knew his real identity was the principal.

I don't think even his own familiar, Eine, knows or else she wouldn't be able to act that way to him. Since even though Eine is a strong demonic beast, Eitarou has powers matching that of Lucifer. So just like Sync and Miyabi she would probably be very obedient and wouldn't dare to physically hurt him, unlike what she's been doing when he gets perverted . Also in that episode where finea (her sister) came, she acknowledged that those who are summoned must obey the summoner, even if he is just a human.

Gotta say I loved ep.11 cause it showed a pretty amazing side of Eitarou, I knew he wasn't just an ordinary human since he was able to break Miya and Sync's barrier ezily, block Tanarotte's attack, survive Eine's lethal spear attack on his head (ep.1 lol), and even summon that black demon lord to kill off Hapsiel - but never expected him to be something so much more.

If there is a second season, I want to revolve or make Eitarou the main character. Sure it's fun to see Takuto and his harem fighting over him and messing up stuff in the process, but Eitarou is just far more interesting than him. I mean IMO an episode without the guy is quite boring. Besides this season never really explained anything about him, though some of us figured out that he is
Spoiler for Sakuma Eitarou's real identity:
We still dont know his background story, like why he came to the academy, why & how he became a human, how he got Eine to obey him despite his perverted nature, his student life lol, and his harem It would be quite interesting to see if Miyabi and Sync will fight over him and Eine getting jealous about it. Wouldn't also hurt if his harem increases

But you brought up a great point, how in the world does Eitarou become so creative? Unlike Gab and Ag who only buys stuff, Eitarou makes them all from manga, robots (mega-Eine), artificial spirits (mini-Eine), clothing (maid costume, tanarotte's clothes, etc.), animal paws, etc.

Last edited by Shiki Nanaya; 2009-01-09 at 02:37.
Shiki Nanaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 05:02   Link #237
ZingFreelancer
A horrible person

Hey guys, got across this anime the other day, quite funny stuff. Dont know what creators smoked while making this, but hope they wont stop that easily.

I even ordered a DVD from amazon.co.jp only to realize that this shit comes without English subs... So is there any groups that I can possibly contact about subbing dvd's?

On second hand, I consider Sakuma for being something in-between human and demon... Dunno tbh
Tanarotte is just way to cute! Through midnight blue vampire is very interesting character too
ZingFreelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 06:36   Link #238
DmonHiro

Eine would most likely act the same even if she knew his real identity. Hell, she just might KNOW it right now, since a summoner can not summon something more powerfull them himself. She knows that Eitarou is really a good guy who acts crazy. Beein what he is, thet just might be the reson WHY he acts so crazy and random.
Old 2009-01-09, 06:56   Link #239
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

I'm going to miss some of the most wildest facial expressions I've seen in a single anime. Barring any Gainax efforts of course. That last ep had a Kaiji/Akagi look. ZAWA.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 08:44   Link #240
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Eine would most likely act the same even if she knew his real identity. Hell, she just might KNOW it right now, since a summoner can not summon something more powerfull them himself.
Yes I had the impression Eine already knows and just playing along. She has that poker face, even Eitarou was fooled during the uniform contest. ^^

Tags
comedy, fantasy, romance, shounen