AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-12-12, 14:31   Link #3141
XLynx
Leonian Warlord

Talking

this post, while not directly related to naruto was spawned from naruto and all other ninja manga/anime.

we have created a clan called The legendary X's. The first letter in all members names is the letter "X". The rest of the name consists of the name of an animal(take mine into consideration)

So far we have members:
X Fox
XLynx
X Cat

Again I say that while this post is not directly related to naruto the idea spawned from it.
Old 2009-12-12, 14:59   Link #3142
Kraygoth

Name: Kraygoth
Blood-type: Undetermined
Clan: Erased from history he is the only known survivor
Kekkei-Genkai:Technique allowing him to 1.Invade replace a soul and take the physical and bloodline skills of his enemies while still having his own bllodline and physical abilities this haas a 50% chance of killing him.
2.To use chakara to demolish and rebuild his and his enemies bone structures with or without killing them
3.To make other people living clones of himself by injecting his blood into them and activating his chakara within the blood.
Appearance:Look at dp.
Personality: Kraygoth has lived his life on his own for many years thus him not joining a particualar village instead he works on his own. If you dont cross him hes fine with u but once you've made friends with him dont try to betray him.
Hobbies: Taking assassinations for money,meditation,Sparing.
Battle phrases:"I will be your own personal hell." "Unfortunately you made the horrible mistake of crossing my path...you shall walk no further."
Weapons+gear: His own two hands and a single katana he has only needed to use once no one except him knows its true power. Also he has his ancestors armor it has never cracked.
Techniques:
Circulation: This jutsu requires him to pulse his chakara through his hands it has two chakara states normal and 100%.
Normal:Every time he cuts your body with his chakara your blood moves slower and slower in the end resulting in a heart attack to kill you.
100%: Every limb he cuts he instantaniously cuts of the circulation and drains the blood from that limb...one shot to the neck or head is an instantanious death this skill requires most of his chakara at his current state he can only use it once.

Element: Since he has absorbed all 5 elements of chakara he can combine them all into one devistating attack known only as element first he incases you in a water prison then he in cases that water prison with a heavy layer of earth then he charges it with electricity slowly stuning your body then he sets it over a fire style jutsu(usually a stationary fireball jutsu) and uses the wind element to feed the fire and slowly boil you to death.

Eyes of death:His genjutsu that twists the mind of the victim causing them to commit suicide.

Rage explosion:An explosive wave of chakara providing imidiate defence and a barrier for a short amount of time blast range can go to 700 ft. the effects to those caught in it are that of the victims being hit by a nuclear bomb.
Kraygoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 22:38   Link #3143
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
WHOO! I've come back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraygoth View Post
Name: Kraygoth
Blood-type: Undetermined
Clan: Erased from history he is the only known survivor
Kekkei-Genkai:Technique allowing him to 1.Invade replace a soul and take the physical and bloodline skills of his enemies while still having his own bllodline and physical abilities this haas a 50% chance of killing him.
2.To use chakara to demolish and rebuild his and his enemies bone structures with or without killing them
3.To make other people living clones of himself by injecting his blood into them and activating his chakara within the blood.
Appearance:Look at dp.
Personality: Kraygoth has lived his life on his own for many years thus him not joining a particualar village instead he works on his own. If you dont cross him hes fine with u but once you've made friends with him dont try to betray him.
Hobbies: Taking assassinations for money,meditation,Sparing.
Battle phrases:"I will be your own personal hell." "Unfortunately you made the horrible mistake of crossing my path...you shall walk no further."
Weapons+gear: His own two hands and a single katana he has only needed to use once no one except him knows its true power. Also he has his ancestors armor it has never cracked.
Techniques:
Circulation: This jutsu requires him to pulse his chakara through his hands it has two chakara states normal and 100%.
Normal:Every time he cuts your body with his chakara your blood moves slower and slower in the end resulting in a heart attack to kill you.
100%: Every limb he cuts he instantaniously cuts of the circulation and drains the blood from that limb...one shot to the neck or head is an instantanious death this skill requires most of his chakara at his current state he can only use it once.

Element: Since he has absorbed all 5 elements of chakara he can combine them all into one devistating attack known only as element first he incases you in a water prison then he in cases that water prison with a heavy layer of earth then he charges it with electricity slowly stuning your body then he sets it over a fire style jutsu(usually a stationary fireball jutsu) and uses the wind element to feed the fire and slowly boil you to death.

Eyes of death:His genjutsu that twists the mind of the victim causing them to commit suicide.

Rage explosion:An explosive wave of chakara providing imidiate defence and a barrier for a short amount of time blast range can go to 700 ft. the effects to those caught in it are that of the victims being hit by a nuclear bomb.
Whoa... this guy is really morbid... and rather overpowered. Going to ask some dumb questions...
1. Why was his clan erased from history? Why is he the only survivor and how?
2. So... he has a kekkei genkai that lets him pretty much absorb people and their abilities, regenerate broken bones, and create zombie clones by injecting someone with his blood? If his clan had this ability, how were they eradicated in the first place?
3. His hobbies are meditating, practice fighting, and killing dudes for extra cash? How exactly is the last one a hobby...?
4. Why did he only have to ever use his sword once? Also, if he's only used it once, how does he really know it's full potential? He also has invincible ancestral armor? That really levels a playing field...
4. The custom jutsu are what really kinda confuse me. I assume you mean that by circulating his chakra through his hands he can use them to cut people. I would say his victims wouldn't die of a heart attack from slowing blood pressure. If nothing else it would start to numb the enemy and slow their bodily functions down. Given enought cuts, they would eventually just fall unconscious, not suffer a heart attack.
5. Okay, if he can attack with all four elements at once, and emit a nuclear pulse to defend himself, I once again ask. How was his clan eliminated? It goes that without saying that his clan members had to have similar abilities or he would've never inherited them. Nobody short of Bud Awesome would be able to wipe out a whole clan of people like that...

Okay, thats all the stupid questions I have. Basically the problems I see with him are a lack of detail, motivation or backstory and being far too overpowered. For what he is he's a good character, though. Just needs a little tweaking.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 01:19   Link #3144
Mitsu
Momento Mori

OMG Hey guys! It's been along time since i'v posted on here. Really, I think I grew out of Naruto and other anime quite fast these past months; though I still adore the art~ I do more 'fantasy' and other writings and stuff now so I hope this is a good comeback on my part. This doesn't have a Biography just this second (day), but it'll be up sooner or later, I promise! He seems overpowered without the biography behind stuff I think, so... sorry! ^.^"

Spoiler for Imriel Ayatsuri:

Last edited by Mitsu; 2009-12-28 at 02:08. Reason: I edited it to a near finish~
Mitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 00:33   Link #3145
XCryWolf
~Compulsive Gambler~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsu View Post
OMG Hey guys! It's been along time since i'v posted on here. Really, I think I grew out of Naruto and other anime quite fast these past months; though I still adore the art~ I do more 'fantasy' and other writings and stuff now so I hope this is a good comeback on my part. This doesn't have a Biography just this second (day), but it'll be up sooner or later, I promise! He seems overpowered without the biography behind stuff I think, so... sorry! ^.^"

Spoiler for Imriel Ayatsuri:
Love it! nice job! , i really need to do another one lol

Everything in creation has a flaw.
Humans don't even need to be mentioned. Air, intent and even time. My eyes can see the death of things; they're special, just like yours.
So I can kill anything that lives, even if that thing is God.
XCryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 09:35   Link #3146
XLynx
Leonian Warlord

Talking Another Character from me

Name: Kaki Oni Shu (Fire Demon Lord)
Blood type: A+
Affiliation: Sunakagure
Bio: Born in a small cave just north of Sunakagure this young boy was instantly noticed to posses a very deep interest in fire. When he had first learned to crawl he had gone and sat in the fire place. At that point his parents noticed that he was immune to the negative effects of fire. From that point on he was trained in the art of “Fire Dancing”. At the time of his tenth birthday he was given a name (no-one in his clan received a name until that age). Having also grown a very prominent set of horns, wings and talons he was thus named Kaki Oni Shu, meaning Demon Lord of Flame.
He entered and passed both the chunin and jounin exams by age 13. He excelled at fire style jutsu for he was immune to their harming effects. His main jobs as a shinobi were being a scout and a messenger for the village. On one of his scouting missions he was shot out of the skies by a rouge arrow, sending him into a small lake. At that point he found out that he automatically sank into the depths. As a last ditch attempt to get out he send a large ball of flame out of his hand which instantly turned to steam and propelled him to the surface. Knowing that in the end water would be his downfall he vowed to destroy any and all water reservoirs so that he would never die. That is until he found Haori (one of my other characters)

Techniques:
Blazing Oblivion: Kaki forms a Rasengan-like ball of fire in his right palm and then unleashes it upon his opponent.
Pro: very hot, fast, almost guaranteed fatality
Con: water nulls it, medium-large amounts of chakra used depending on size of fire ball

Demons Rush: Kaki envelopes himself in fire, lowers his horns and charges at his opponent
Pro: very basic, near to no chakra usage,
Con: reckless

Halo of Hell: Creates a large-ish ring of fire, throws it at opponent capturing them
Pro: freaky
Con: huge chakra usage to maintain the ring while it is in the air

Spire’s Fury: Kaki summons a fire golem named Spire to well kill his enemy
Pro: Kaki does not have to fight directly
Con: summons use large chakra stores

Demon’s Wrath: Kaki’s signature technique in which he combines his summoning with his Halo of Hell, detonates a bomb in Spire and then rushes his opponent with horns lowered
Pro: NO-ONE HAS SURVIVED THIS TECHNIQUE
Con: user suffers large mental and physical strain from using so much chakra
Old 2010-01-22, 05:55   Link #3147
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Uzumaki's bloodline...

Molecular Manipulation is the ability to manipulate energy and matter on a molecular level, which could be either the users own matter or that of their surroundings and nature.

This power is actually extremely powerful. Wielding it to its fullest, the possessor of this power can create and control all forms of matter and energy, for example: fire, water, air, electricity, etc. It could also be used to simulate virtually any power and ability.
Old 2010-01-31, 21:07   Link #3148
24gh12
24ghx12 XIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
A character with Gaara's defense, Neji's Juuken Taijutsu, Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra and Sasuke's Sharingan & Shika's IQ is pretty badass...and an attractive effect like Yondaime or Sasuke on female.

That'd be the perfect character.
damn that would be like the fox just more powerful and kill every 1
24gh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-05, 12:41   Link #3149
hemmo

Shadow Imitation Copy Jutsu

User has to be from Nara clan. (of course...)

Class:Ninjutsu

Seals: Jutsus seals + Shadow Imitation seal at end.

User makes Shadow Copy of a jutsu by using shadow imitation of the Nara clan.
For example if used on chidori the user makes chidori seals and ends with shadow imitation seal. After that if successful there will be a shadow chidori in the users hand.
hemmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 17:29   Link #3150
Akachou

Fuuton: massatsu (wind obliteration)
The user needs 150% of the chakra the attacker used and the elemental affinity to obliterate the enemy's attack.

Katon: massatsu (wind obliteration)
The user needs 150% of the chakra the attacker used and the elemental affinity to obliterate the enemy's attack.

Suiton: massatsu (wind obliteration)

Doton: massatsu (wind obliteration)

Raiton: massatsu (wind obliteration)

This is a good technique to counter stronger enemies and stronger attacks, such as spatially recomposed techniques or those one can neither dodge nor overpower. The defender is forced to attack sooner or later because one uses up more chakra nullifying the attacks than the attacker needs to perform them (unless the defender has an overwhelming amount of chakra).
Of course one needs enough chakra to be able to counter the attack. If the defender does not have enough chakra to obliterate the attack, the attack hits, but is weakened.

It seems to be unpossible to obliterate elemental fusions such as Hyoton. Nevertheless, no one's ever tried or had the possibility to try it.

That technique need a precise chakra control, thus it has only been learned by few medic nins in the past.

The world is yours.

Last edited by Akachou; 2010-03-13 at 07:30.
Akachou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 23:21   Link #3151
DKN117

Inuzuka Clan Techniques:

Triple Piercing Fang (Santsūga): 3-person/dog version of Double Piercing Fang (Gatsūga), which is in itself a 2-person/dog version of Piercing Fang (Tsūga).

Tornado Fang (Gufūga): Multiple Inuzuka-clan shinobi and/or ninja-dogs use Piercing Fang and proceed to surround a foe (or foes) in a ever-closing circle of slicing, piercing, spinning destruction.

Also:

Secret White Technique: Super White Foxfire Inferno (Shiro Hijutsu: Chō Byakkoka Endan): used by a good/pure three-tailed kitsune (who can - and often does - shapeshift into human form, though with fox ears and tails) that allies herself with Naruto in a fic I am working on (and frequently tries to flirt with him, to Sakura & Hinata's annoyance). Her ultimate technique, it basically forms a huge fox-shaped mass of white "foxfire" and then, with a hand movement and the command "Burn", slams it into the foe. Capable of, at least, wiping out over two-dozen enemy Sound-Village Chūnin at once. Orochimaru managed to evade it, though.

Katon: Akumahi Endan (Fire Release: Devil's Fire Flame Missile); very powerful fire-type jutsu only usable by those who possess a large amount of "dark" chakra (usually from Orochimaru's Cursed Seals) and significant skill with fire jutsus. Launches several (usually 5-7) large "missiles" of violet flame that will incessantly track their target(s) until they either hit something (usually said target(s)) or are "cancelled out" by either the user's mental command or by being intercepted by a jutsu of equal or greater power (not very common) to smash into them. Flames burn hotter than standard fire techniques (though nowhere near as hot as Mangekyo: Amaterasu's black hellfire). Uses a sizable chunk of the caster's chakra; a seven-shot volley could probably only be used by Shippuuden-era Sasuke about 4-6 times in a single fight, and even then only if he didn't also use other high-power chakra-draining moves.

Last edited by DKN117; 2010-02-28 at 00:24. Reason: discovered approximate romaji, new jutsu
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 23:28   Link #3152
Dariki

Name: Dariki Horoshigaki
Clan: None

Age 13

Village: Mist

Jutsu type: Lighting and Water

Info: Dariki is a mist ninja who is dedicated to the mist. He is a master of lighting type jutsus at an early age and i given the name Lighting of the mist. He looks up to the "Thunder of the mist" Riaga and follow in his foot steps. He has 7 summoning ninja dogs named : Lighting,Thunder,Sonic,Flash,Zoom,Speed and Big bad Boom. He is most seen training in the dojo with his friends.

Jutsus: Summoning jutsu, Chidori, Raiki, Multi Shadow clone,Chidori stream, Chidori senbon, Chidori needles and he strongest and custom jutsu "Cidori Cross"
Dariki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 23:53   Link #3153
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

Jutsu: Hayabusaken

Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Difficulty Rank: A
Effect: Focuses an immense eruption of chakra in the user's fist in a form similar to a fireball jutsu, pulling the user's arm forward. The blow must be contained by the user's own arm strength until fully prepared, at which point it may be released, effectively dragging the user's fist forward at high speed while fire swirls about it. The resultant burst of flame is said to resemble a predatorial bird.

Common Usage: Generally, this jutsu requires exceptional physical strength to be able to contain until properly 'charged'. When used in grounded combat, it is common for the user to stagger their stance and lean back so that the pull of the explosive attack does not send them tumbling forward after usage.

It is not unheard of, however, for combatants to use this technique in mid-air. Due to the pull generated by the eruption, it is useful as a maneuvering technique during otherwise unalterable aerial movement. Additionally, the technique's benefit from build-up time means it is easier to optimize its use against an airborne opponent who is incapable of adjusting their trajectory to avoid the blow.

According to traditional lore, Hayabusa Taichou, the technique's developer, would shout the technique's name upon using it, in testament to the technique's fabled power.
Old 2010-03-07, 21:33   Link #3154
DKN117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Controversy View Post
Jutsu: Hayabusaken

Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Difficulty Rank: A
Effect: Focuses an immense eruption of chakra in the user's fist in a form similar to a fireball jutsu, pulling the user's arm forward. The blow must be contained by the user's own arm strength until fully prepared, at which point it may be released, effectively dragging the user's fist forward at high speed while fire swirls about it. The resultant burst of flame is said to resemble a predatorial bird.

Common Usage: Generally, this jutsu requires exceptional physical strength to be able to contain until properly 'charged'. When used in grounded combat, it is common for the user to stagger their stance and lean back so that the pull of the explosive attack does not send them tumbling forward after usage.

It is not unheard of, however, for combatants to use this technique in mid-air. Due to the pull generated by the eruption, it is useful as a maneuvering technique during otherwise unalterable aerial movement. Additionally, the technique's benefit from build-up time means it is easier to optimize its use against an airborne opponent who is incapable of adjusting their trajectory to avoid the blow.

According to traditional lore, Hayabusa Taichou, the technique's developer, would shout the technique's name upon using it, in testament to the technique's fabled power.
For those few of you who might not get the joke:

Spoiler for Show Me Ya Moves!:
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-12, 15:41   Link #3155
hemmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariki View Post
Name: Dariki Horoshigaki
Clan: None

Age 13

Village: Mist

Jutsu type: Lighting and Water

Info: Dariki is a mist ninja who is dedicated to the mist. He is a master of lighting type jutsus at an early age and i given the name Lighting of the mist. He looks up to the "Thunder of the mist" Riaga and follow in his foot steps. He has 7 summoning ninja dogs named : Lighting,Thunder,Sonic,Flash,Zoom,Speed and Big bad Boom. He is most seen training in the dojo with his friends.

Jutsus: Summoning jutsu, Chidori, Raiki, Multi Shadow clone,Chidori stream, Chidori senbon, Chidori needles and he strongest and custom jutsu "Cidori Cross"
I have a little problem whit his Jutus.... Multi shadow clone is forbidden and usually kills anyone trying it. (naruto was lucky(others use normal not multi)) Chidori is kakashis own custom move how can he know it reikiri (think u ment that) is the same and those others can't be done if no chidori

Just saying.
Old 2010-03-13, 22:31   Link #3156
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

It's been a loooooooooooong time since I posted anything here. It's time to correct that. I got a new member of my Kurotsuchi criminal organization for you guys! He's the third member I've posted. I think. To be honest, I kinda lost track.

I wanted this to be an especially good one since I haven't posted anything in forever. I hope you guys enjoy it, 'cause I went ALL OUT.

I also plan to write up character descriptions for his teammates and maybe his sensei as well. Look forward to them. Also, I didn't post his ninja/kekkei genkai techniques or any information about his summons, because I haven't made them yet. I'll have them up later.

Spoiler for Kiyokawa Junichi:

Disclaimer: This is one helluva long character description. You have been warned!
Old 2010-03-15, 08:09   Link #3157
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Kiyokawa Junichi Ninjutsu (Ninja Techniques):
Note: These are just some of the techniques he knows. He has had extensive training in many different scenario-dependent strategies and techniques.

Raiton: Ranshinshou ("Lightning Release: Important Body Points Disturbance") - Converts chakra into electricity in the palm of the user's hand. When contact with an enemy limb or other body part is made, the nervous system surrounding the impact area is disrupted, causing spasms or temporary paralysis. Contact with the head or spinal column causes almost instantaneous unconsciousness. Even if the technique is partially blocked, it can still cause momentary disorientation. A-rank, supplementary, very short range (0-3 meters). Low to moderate chakra consumption.

Raiton: Kaminari Shibari ("Lightning Release: Thunder Binding") - 3 metal conductors are required for this technique, in which the user entraps one or more targets within a three-sided box of electricity. If the target touches the sides, he is electrocuted. This technique cannot be broken from the inside. It requires help from outside to destroy the conductors, which are protected from the inside. C-rank, defensive/supplementary, short range (0-5 meters). Low to moderate chakra consumption.

Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai ("Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction") - The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with. A-rank, offensive, short to mid range (0-15 meters). High chakra consumption.

Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu ("Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet Technique") - This creates a large dragon made out of earth and stone. This technique can be used in two ways, depending on the hand seals used. The first and primary use is the entire dragon crashes into the opponent, causing massive damage to anything it hits. The second way is it wraps its serpentine body around the user, forming a defensive shield, then fires earthen debris from its mouth at the opponent. B-rank, offensive/defensive, all ranges. Chakra consumption is moderate to high.

Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu ("Earth Release: Hidden in the Rocks Technique") - A quintessential Earth style technique, Iwagakure no Jutsu allows the user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of rocks at will. It can be used defensively to escape or to facilitate quicker travel in mountainous and rocky regions. C-rank, defensive/supplementary, long range (25+ meters).

Doton: Retsudo Tenshou ("Earth Release: Turning Earthquake Palm") - This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is much more damaging if used in mountainous and rocky regions, or inside a cave. C-rank, offensive, all ranges. Chakra consumption is moderate to high, depending on the intended area of effect.

Magen: Tajuu Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ("Demonic Illusion: Mass False Surroundings Technique") - This technique puts 2 or more illusions on top of an initial genjutsu. Even if the victim manages to dispel one illusion, the victim is still lost in a maze of illusions as more can be added to this technique. This technique requires immense amounts of concentration on the part of the user and can only be used effectively on a single person, but in return is nearly impossible to break without outside help. This technique is most often implemented using sight. B-rank, supplementary/defensive, all ranges. Chakra consumption is low to moderate.

Kekkei Genkai - Tesseki Shinchou ("Will of Iron") Techniques:
Note: Because of the molecular manipulation involved in many of these techniques, most have a fairly high chakra consumption.

Kimuton: Enshouheki ("Metal Release: Circular Enclosing Barrier") - This technique takes metal and forms it into a thin yet incredibly strong protective dome that will protect well against wind, water, and earth attacks, but will melt under a prolonged assault from a powerful fire technique. Also, Lightning techniques will be directed around the barrier, but anyone directly touching the metal during a Lightning attack will feel its full effects. B-rank, defensive, short range (0-5 meters). Chakra consumption is moderate to high, depending on the attack and the size of the area being protected. This technique requires a source of metal to function.

Kimuton: Tanya: [Katana] Sakusei ("Metal Release: Metallurgy: [Katana] Creation") - Uses the Tesseki Shinchou Kekkei Genkai to mold a piece of metal into the shape of a katana. The quality of the alloy depends upon the materials at hand and the relative strength/durability/sharpness of the blade depends upon the skill of the user. This technique has any number of variants for different weapons, though the hand seals remain the same no matter what the desired item is. This technique can be performed mid-combat, but results may vary. Under stressful situations, an inexperienced user may create a weapon with too many flaws to be effective. A-rank, supplementary, short range (0-5 meters). Chakra consumption is typically high, very high if the object being forged is exceptionally large.
Note: [Bracketed] item can be interchanged with other weapons/tools.

Last edited by Spectacular_Insanity; 2010-03-15 at 08:20.
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 21:22   Link #3158
Lyte124

Lyte Arkon

This is my Naruto Shinobi!
Here it is:

Name: Lyte Arkon
Party: Hidden Leaf Village
Ranking: Anbu
Chakra: Lightning
Attribute: Weapon

Jutsu:
Multi Shadow Clone
Angel Fire Shuriken (One Shadow Clone transforms into a powerful shuriken)
Angel Wind Shuriken (Similar as Angel Fire Shuriken except with wind chakra)
Angel Frost Shuriken (Like AFS except it freezes the opponent)
Chidori
Snake Sword
Lyte124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 11:08   Link #3159
hemmo

I was dieing to make a superior jutsu but not make it stupid... then i came up with this:

Issaton: Burakkuhôru
Full release: Black hole

User: (here is the great invention : D) Sage of six paths

Range: All ranges

Seals: Tiger, Rat, Technique specific seal

Requires: Rinnegan

Sage of six paths makes uses all elements to make a black hole anywhere he wants. That black hole sucks everything in and destroys it.

Yeah it's powers are ridiculous but c'mon

Last edited by hemmo; 2010-03-20 at 13:42.
Old 2010-03-24, 18:22   Link #3160
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
This is a little something I've worked up over the last week and I figured why waste the creativity do decided to post it here.

Spoiler for A New Clan:
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote