AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-20, 11:19   Link #21
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
If Oro gave that cursed seal to Anko, that must mean she's hiding her powers from us.
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 11:26   Link #22
rorosama

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryshadowcard
I feel satisfied with Shizune for now. I have a general idea of her background, and if there's any more that's mentioned about her, it won't be much. She's related to Tsunade's deceased lover, and that's that.
When and where was it said she was related to dan?
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 11:30   Link #23
yinstro

i think she said her brother wouldnt want that, but i may have imagined that.

Yeah i wonder why anko is not an orochimaru slave... or is she... hmmm....
hmmm... what if she has
Spoiler:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... does she wear snakeskin panties... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... oops
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 11:44   Link #24
Katsushiro
The 5th

Send a message via AIM to Katsushiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... does she wear snakeskin panties... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... oops
From most of the Doujinshi I've read, she doesnt wear panties
Katsushiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 12:03   Link #25
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
If Oro gave that cursed seal to Anko, that must mean she's hiding her powers from us.
If I remember correctly, Orochimaru said something like this to Anko "The Uchiha boy has some talent...unlike you", so I thought that Orochimaru used Anko for a year or two and then abandoned her for lack of skill and his own misjudgement of her potential.

Quote:
i think she said her brother wouldnt want that, but i may have imagined that.

Yeah i wonder why anko is not an orochimaru slave... or is she... hmmm....
hmmm... what if she has
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsushiro
From most of the Doujinshi I've read, she doesnt wear panties
Down boys!
SanttuH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 12:53   Link #26
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
hunter for my edification, what is the thirds actual name?
It's not known, it was never said neither in the manga nor in the Data and Fan books.

About Anko, remember that she was Oro's student when he was still a Konoha ninja, he probably didn't even chose her particulary, actually he probably used her as a guinea pig to test his cursed seal when he created it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 13:09   Link #27
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoi_witchchan
Hanabi- Because I would like to see the fight Hinata vs. Hanabi so I actually WITNESS what happened during their fight. For all we know, Hinata tripped before they even begun and Hiashi counted that as losing.
What makes you think they ever actually fought? There are other ways of comparing two persons than actually having them fight eachother.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 13:40   Link #28
fieryshadowcard

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorosama
When and where was it said she was related to dan?
Chapter 157 of the manga...

Episode 90 of the anime. During the negotiations with Orochimaru. To be even more exact, it's on one of the first few pages in the manga and shortly after Jiraiya and Naruto learn there's a giant snake that destroyed that castle in the anime.

"Your little brother and my uncle do not wish for that." Something along those lines.

-Yusef "The B.A.T." Pittman
fieryshadowcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 21:22   Link #29
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryshadowcard
Chapter 157 of the manga...

Episode 90 of the anime. During the negotiations with Orochimaru. To be even more exact, it's on one of the first few pages in the manga and shortly after Jiraiya and Naruto learn there's a giant snake that destroyed that castle in the anime.

"Your little brother and my uncle do not wish for that." Something along those lines.

-Yusef "The B.A.T." Pittman
there ya go.

about anko, as people explained the seal. its pretty hard to have it without it having some effect, especially for an extended period. kakashi seals sasuke, but the entire konoha leaves poor anko to rot with no seal? shouldnt she be a slave to oro or unable to call use her own chakra very well?
Old 2004-08-20, 22:16   Link #30
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
there ya go.

about anko, as people explained the seal. its pretty hard to have it without it having some effect, especially for an extended period. kakashi seals sasuke, but the entire konoha leaves poor anko to rot with no seal? shouldnt she be a slave to oro or unable to call use her own chakra very well?
Maybe someone did counter Oro's curse. Im thinking the Third might have done it. Or, maybe Anko found a way around the seal herself.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 22:20   Link #31
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
Maybe someone did counter Oro's curse. Im thinking the Third might have done it. Or, maybe Anko found a way around the seal herself.
well she showed the pain thingy a couple times, though its possible she has some other technique for controlling it without using a counterseal
Old 2004-08-20, 23:36   Link #32
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
is there even a way to remove the seal, and not counterseal it?...cuz sasuke's seal was countersealed, but it didnt work...
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-21, 00:23   Link #33
kakash1

lol i definately think kakashi is better, not stronger, but better than asuma. heres my reasoning.

1) kakashi has the sharingan (his reflexes must be amazing with that and he can copy techniques)
2) he knows over 1000 jutsus even if he doesnt have them all mastered.
3) he is known as an elite genius. strategy before strength.

and also where do u get stats for people?
kakash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-21, 01:25   Link #34
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakash1
lol i definately think kakashi is better, not stronger, but better than asuma. heres my reasoning.

1) kakashi has the sharingan (his reflexes must be amazing with that and he can copy techniques)
2) he knows over 1000 jutsus even if he doesnt have them all mastered.
3) he is known as an elite genius. strategy before strength.

and also where do u get stats for people?
they released a sourcebook with info on the characheters around chuunin exam time it has like stats for the charachters, hard to say how accurate they are.
but asuma has high ninjutsu ratings, kakashi prolly has a 5 and he had a 4.5 or a 4, but he also has great stas in evrything whereas kakshi is specialized. i think that kakashi may be better with sharingan but its hard to say. I def get the feeling though we see kakashi as being strong now, the kakashi we see now is way below what his potential is.
Old 2004-08-21, 01:47   Link #35
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez
Genma has a small appearance later on in the manga.

Kamui, why would you say that Asuma is definitely weaker? We've only seen him in two fights. In one he beat a group of 7(?) ninjas easily, and we don't know how his match against Kisame would have played out without interference from Kakashi.
He was losing that fight imo. Kakashi saved him. Had the fight continued Asuma would probably be dead. Plus Kakashi is refered to as one of konoha's elite jounin. I haven't heard the same being said about asuma. I'm not saying asuma is weak, he's clearly strong, I'm just saying he's not on the same level as someone like kakashi or gai. Now if kakashi didn't have that sharingan it could be different...
Old 2004-08-21, 01:48   Link #36
Argoth

I dunno..

Well yes Kakashi could mabey get a bit better... but his sharingan isnt nearly as good as sask's or itch's, so.. he doesnt have almost unlimited potential like some people.. lol
Argoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-21, 03:05   Link #37
Ducknuckle

Hopefully with this new filler arc, we will get some of our questions answered. I personally hope to see some of Shino's family/heritage. He just seems too cool to just be a side character.
Ducknuckle is offline   Reply With Quote