Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-04-22, 13:20   Link #121
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkt View Post
Since the beginning there was this mechanic... maybe you also forgot about it

About Rutina, if i'm not mistaken its the next day after she turned into a slave... it took about 6 chs, but remember that its still the same day.
She still took the longest. Like, more than 24 hours.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-22, 14:00   Link #122
Stinkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
She still took the longest. Like, more than 24 hours.
They went home at 2h~4h AM, woke up, while he left the brainwash was done, then they went to the labyrinth, when the went back home, theres the shower where she already takes part and then the bed time.

Unless im forgetting something, it didnt even take 24h

WN/LN - Reading: Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Martial God Asura • Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi • Hisshou Dungeon • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de

Dropped: Tate no Yuusha • Nejimaki Seirei Senki • Yobidasa Reta Satsuriku-sha
Stinkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-22, 15:27   Link #123
VooXoo

Wow, long day, must feel longer for Michio who wants to ravish her.

And he could decide how much powerful doing a magic from when he unlocked wizard? I totally forgot, I was sure it was like a game and the attack always dealt a level based damage.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-22, 15:31   Link #124
Breimn

It is probably something only he that has chantless can do.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-22, 16:37   Link #125
Stinkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Wow, long day, must feel longer for Michio who wants to ravish her.

And he could decide how much powerful doing a magic from when he unlocked wizard? I totally forgot, I was sure it was like a game and the attack always dealt a level based damage.
When he was 'playing' with his points, he could increase strenght, int or other status. IIRC he even tested how many hits was needed to kill the monsters.

@Breimn
Its not about chantless, but about his character reset.

WN/LN - Reading: Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Martial God Asura • Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi • Hisshou Dungeon • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de

Old 2016-04-22, 16:48   Link #126
Breimn

Isnt that when he increases stats with points? So it was only about that? I tought he had learned to use magic better. I expected too much from him.
Old 2016-04-22, 17:11   Link #127
Stinkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Isnt that when he increases stats with points? So it was only about that? I tought he had learned to use magic better. I expected too much from him.
Theres the stats points and the bonus points. With the bonus points, he can have 7+ jobs, increase exp, descrease requeriment of exp, fill the crystals faster, his sword, but he could get defensive equips or super broken magic too, he used it a few times. Its just that all the point have a limit based on lvl.

He brainstorm really hard in the beginning to get the most of this, but later on, he just says that he will get durandal or another job.

Old 2016-04-24, 16:56   Link #128
VooXoo

Woah, it seems like the author just remembered them too.
200 chapters in Michio finally unlocks his real OP MC status...shooting a frikin lazer beam, I hope isn't all talk and the beam is terribly weak.
It would be funny if he discovers the Gamma Ray just kill everything and understand if he started using it at the start things would have been way easier, his low int stat really damaged him.
Rutina self confidence will probably take a hit, Sherry will become a living "?", Miria and Vesta will not understand what happeneded and not even try to do it, Roxanne will simply say he done it because "is master".

The translators group must hold until tomorrow...then they can even rest until next friday.
Old 2016-04-24, 17:31   Link #129
Stinkt

^^

He couldnt use it when he tried the first time, he only used the 'mana explosion' that gave him the mage job and a meteor.

Old 2016-04-24, 17:57   Link #130
VooXoo

I know that, but a normal guy would have tried again after a while, after understanding how wizard job and special skills work, months passed.
Old 2016-04-25, 15:17   Link #131
VooXoo

Woah, Gamma Ray really asked a lot of MP from him, even with all his jobs and party skills it still brought him to depression.
MC thought it wasn't simply a lazer but a wave of pure radiation, what do you guys think? If is radiation, shouldn't the boss room be irratiated now and contaminate the next challenger? Have Michio just gave a dungeon cancer? Luckily the party members are not affected by it but if Sherry knew what he had just done blindly I think she wouldn't have reacted so calm.

Yeah, I know, is magic, the effects probably disappeared shortly after.

He finally decided to put Jobless as first job, it took 200 chapters for the paranoia of being discovered to go down.

Last edited by VooXoo; 2016-04-26 at 05:40.
Old 2016-04-25, 18:52   Link #132
cadu_

Area Effect Magic cant affect people, even when Michio went hunting thieves, he had to use single targets spells because the area effect ones wouldnt cause them damage.

Last edited by cadu_; 2016-04-25 at 19:05.
cadu_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 18:55   Link #133
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
Area Effect Magic cant affect monsters, even when Michio went hunting thieves, he had to use single targets spells because the area effect ones wouldnt cause them damage.
No, AOE can't affect people. Monsters are valid targets (as can be seen from him always using the electric storm AOE spell).
Old 2016-04-25, 19:06   Link #134
cadu_

I know,I wrote wrong, already edited. But yeah, thats what I meant.
Old 2016-04-26, 14:43   Link #135
VooXoo

Still a bit paranoid...
I wonder what will be the next plot direction, MC have a full party, complete harem, high levels, a home, no enemies, low profile (more or less) etc.
Next thing should be killing a dungeon or reaching the 42 or 45th floor but what after that? I can't see him as a noble, or anything different in his lifestyle after becoming one, maybe a bigger house and few more slaves only for housekeeping but that is.

I just thought how much he had to level before being able to use meteor, the hero job really asks a lot, and he had other jobs who helped with his mana pool, maybe a hero really requires a party for using his skills well in that world.
Old 2016-04-26, 14:58   Link #136
Breimn

Who knows, maybe he will turn into next emperor towards ending ?Considering how much he gets along with former emperor he may be able to marry some daughter of his (if he has one) after he becomes a noble.
BTW i am still waiting for Sherry backstory.It feels like she may have been some noble or something.
Old 2016-04-26, 15:19   Link #137
Rasty

I fear it won't get any ending. The novel is almost stalled, so at least till the LN reaches till the WN latest chapters (which might take a while) we won't see any big progress in the story.
Old 2016-04-26, 20:50   Link #138
Blankdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
I just thought how much he had to level before being able to use meteor, the hero job really asks a lot, and he had other jobs who helped with his mana pool, maybe a hero really requires a party for using his skills well in that world.
They are bonus spells, but spells given by classes (or they are, but really high tier), so I don't know how you came to think that. From what I understood, the Hero class boost all stats, making it the best job for parties, not to mention Overwhelming, which gives a sort of adrenaline rush.
Blankdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-27, 05:32   Link #139
VooXoo

What I mean is, meteor was the hero special spell, only that job have it, before Michio was able to use it he had to increase his level a bit, for a native without the exp cheat it would have took years.
The hero job increase all stats but Michio had to use wizard in combo for having enough mana if I remember it right, wasn't meteor a spell with a high consumption?
It seems like every job increase some stats, hero increase all stats, wizard is for magic related stats, warrior for close combat, the effects are even shared in a party so as the girls get the bonus from him he gets it from them, Dragon Knight high endurance would explain why they don't get much hurt, after all Rutina strenght is abnormal for the level she have.
Old 2016-04-27, 06:28   Link #140
Rasty

You sure the meteor is hero specific? I thought he still has to use cheat points to use it. Also, all the jobs give bonus to whole party (which he find out rather far in the story) but it is one leve (metaphor, not exact number) weaker than the main bonus that it gives to the holder.
Having just the second tier hero would be really barely enough to fire the meteor once, he has so much MP because all his magic bonuses from the classes stack (hero, jobless, 2 mages etc.).

Tags
cheat, furry, harem, level system, slave