AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-10, 08:34   Link #401
shimplicity

i think if ichigo were to go on a date with orihime it would be.

A W K W A R D ...

It might be different if he went on a with Rukia. they probably end up poking fun at each other in the end.
Old 2006-10-10, 13:38   Link #402
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan

Dating a close friend for the first time is always awkward (especially if it's your FIRST date ever!)

But it gets more comfortable after a little while
Old 2006-10-11, 14:39   Link #403
Qc0Jh1axT
Precipice of Insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I'd dare say that Ishida 'understands' Inoue better than Ichigo does though. Ichigo does have his 'bond-beyond-words' with Rukia though. Inoue's feelings to Ichigo is as one-sided as it can get, and sometimes I feel Inoue is lagging behind even Tatsuki.

Anyway, Grimmjow x Orihime >>>>>> Ishida x Orihime, so what do I care. I just want more interaction between them. XXXXXXXD
Wow. I agree with the first paragraph completely. As for the second, I prefer Grimmjow x Rukia, though.
Old 2006-10-11, 14:55   Link #404
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_hurtz View Post
Dating a close friend for the first time is always awkward (especially if it's your FIRST date ever!)

But it gets more comfortable after a little while
I would hardly call Orihime a close friend to Ichigo in all honesty. The only close friend is probably Chad
Old 2006-10-11, 17:04   Link #405
ymseiran

i hoping its ichi and rukia, cuz if yal check out episode 72, when ichi and rukia has the conversation while guarding ishida, and then, they deal with the broken faucet, he doesnt stand behind orihime like that, and he taps her on the shoulder too...anyhow lets hope they dont pull a canvas 2 cuz that would really suck and i'll just burn all those bleach episode...
Old 2006-10-11, 19:48   Link #406
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall
I would hardly call Orihime a close friend to Ichigo in all honesty. The only close friend is probably Chad
Who is to say they won't become closer in the current arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymseiran View Post
i hoping its ichi and rukia, cuz if yal check out episode 72, when ichi and rukia has the conversation while guarding ishida, and then, they deal with the broken faucet, he doesnt stand behind orihime like that, and he taps her on the shoulder too...anyhow lets hope they dont pull a canvas 2 cuz that would really suck and i'll just burn all those bleach episode...
Filler doesn't count cause it's not made by Kubo himself.
Old 2006-10-12, 05:12   Link #407
shimplicity

But I think Ichigo is definitely closer to Rukia than Inoue. There's hardly any interaction between Ichigo and Inoue.. If there was, it's just to make sure Inoue is okay.. =\
Old 2006-10-12, 07:30   Link #408
SaraPandora27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_hurtz View Post

Filler doesn't count cause it's not made by Kubo himself.
Says who?
Old 2006-10-12, 10:51   Link #409
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Kubo Tite ... err the Manga Ka who wrote/created Bleach . And people STOP giving filler examples . Fillers dont count

a) They are NOT written By Kubo

b) They dont run PARELLEL and are NO WAY CONNECTED to Bleach Manga Storyline.

c) What ever happens in FILLERS does NOT influence Bleach MANGA

Also fillers start from EP 64 ONWARDS
Old 2006-10-12, 14:58   Link #410
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan

Geta is correct
Old 2006-10-12, 21:06   Link #411
Utsumii
Scream Till It Stops

Aha. Rukia and Ichigo all the way. there so cute.
Old 2006-10-12, 21:15   Link #412
bluegarden

It's in the manga! ichigo and orihime!! orange and orange for ever!
Old 2006-10-14, 01:52   Link #413
Qc0Jh1axT
Precipice of Insult

Lolz. In the manga? There are so many essences of Ichigo and Rukia in there you'll suffocate.
Old 2006-10-14, 11:22   Link #414
yahoosoda

The latest manga chapter 247 appear to be strongly Ichigo x Rukia IMHO.

Spoiler:

This chapter also hints something strongly with Byakuya

Spoiler:

Given those things and the reappearnce of Rukia as a stronger fighter, I feel there may be alot more credence to the Ichigo x Rukia pairing.

I've recently begun to read the manga and I was surprised to see that there are more Ichigo x Rukia moments in there than the anime. It's still subtle for a shonen manga but its definitely there. I'm actually surprised there are a lot of panels focusing solely on Ichigo and Rukia. I'm not sure what the manga artist is trying to do but to me it signifies a certain level intesity.

Last edited by yahoosoda; 2006-10-14 at 11:36.
Old 2006-10-14, 11:48   Link #415
yahoosoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Just a question out of interest, for the IshiOri crowd out there. Orihime is pretty oblivious about Ishida's feelings, the same way Ichigo is about hers. Now, on the same ground that lots of anti-IchiOri arguers say that "just because Orihime likes Ichigo, it doesn't meent jack about him returning her feelings and therefore no relationship will happen", why should Orihime fall for Ishida if he isn't on her radar? As I see it, every rationalization that would make a IshiOri relation possible, would also pave the way for IchiOri. For the record, I'm not saying that Ishida isn't interested in Orihime, just that it's the same kind of one way deal as with Orihime and Ichigo atm. Please enlighten me.
Well given that frame of thought, you can also use it to rationalize the Ichigo x Rukia pairing considering that its friendship that is the basis of the pairing much rather than the reciprocation of one's feelings. The most recent manga chapger 247, at the very least, seals the friendship between Ichigo and Rukia.

As for Ishida. Yes I would like Ishida to end up with Inoue. While this is in the anime but I'm not sure if it is in the manga, that one scene when Inoue accidently was about to dress up in front of Ishida but he reacts violently to it. She begs his pardon because she 'felt' like he was Tatsuki, her best friend. At the very least we can establish that Inoue is very comfortable around Ishida, much more than she is with Ichigo.

This familiarity is also the grounds for a potential Ichigo x Rukia relationship. While it is not directly said, for now, one of the main reasons for Rukai's attraction to Kaien before was 'familiarity'. That is the thing that she was looking person...that she didn't feel with other people like Renji. Kaien, in more ways than one, is so much like Ichigo. And I feel that Rukia likes Ichigo not because he reminds her of Kaien but because she has found that familiarity that she has been looking for.

Actually I have a question to the Ichigo x Inoue shippers. Why do you think Inoue fell for Ichigo?
Old 2006-10-14, 12:21   Link #416
yahoosoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
To my understanding, any relationship which is real love has to start with friendship and mutual understanding. If it doesn't contain those, then it will never last. Love is the deepest of all relationships if it is based on these things.

How can you find that a step back from the current relationship between Rukia and Ichigo? How is their relationship deeper than any love relationship can be?
Well said.
Old 2006-10-14, 13:03   Link #417
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoosoda View Post
Actually I have a question to the Ichigo x Inoue shippers. Why do you think Inoue fell for Ichigo?
I belive she stated that she fell for him when he was comforting her durring the time that her brother was in his family's clinc when he was dieing. Her flash backs show that untill she met Tatsuki she was always being picked on, in part because of her hair. Ichigo is just one of the few people that was just nice to her.

Ichigo and Rukia's friendship is hardly any diffrent then Ichigo and Tatsuki who is his oldest friend. They are good friends but I don't realy see any romantic feelings from anyone save Inoue.
Old 2006-10-14, 13:09   Link #418
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

- coughs - Tatsuki may show no intrest in Ichigo outwardly and act cold towards him . But deep down who KNOWS ?? . All Flashbacks regarding Ichigo ( Memmories in the Rain / Grand Fischer Arc ) are told by Tatsuki

Just maybe Tatsuki to has feelings towards Ichigo you never know ^^

( P.S. This discussion IchiXRukia or IchiXOrihime is never ending and probably will go on forever , dont people get bored of discussing same points over and over again )
Old 2006-10-14, 22:01   Link #419
yahoosoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
I belive she stated that she fell for him when he was comforting her durring the time that her brother was in his family's clinc when he was dieing. Her flash backs show that untill she met Tatsuki she was always being picked on, in part because of her hair. Ichigo is just one of the few people that was just nice to her.

Ichigo and Rukia's friendship is hardly any diffrent then Ichigo and Tatsuki who is his oldest friend. They are good friends but I don't realy see any romantic feelings from anyone save Inoue.
That's it?

Ichigo didn't really comfort Inoue when her brother died. He was just there. In fact, he was oblivious to Inoue for most part. In some cases, prior to the whole death god business,he doesn't even recognize her.

I think one of the biggest reasons why people think Ichigo may like Inoue is out of kindness. People seem to mistake his kindness as an act of love towards Inoue simply because one part of the equation is already present, she is infatuated with him. But the truth of the mater is, Ichigo is kind to everyone. Underneath that scowling face, he is a kind person. And that's another thing he shares with Rukia. The two of them, without a second thought, will give their lives for their friends and love ones.

Honestly, there is a better chance of a Ichigo x Tatsuki relationship compared to Ichigo x Inoue. It seems like Inoue never really did know Ichigo. She learned about him and fell for him through Tatsuki's stories about that smiling boy who lost his mother. Inoue emphatized with Ichigo because she herself lost someone important to her. Even when they fought she looked up to him and its at that point her infautaion grew more. I guess that is the real reason why I doubt an Ichigo x Inoue pairing...everything appears one-sided. I doubt Ichigo knows anything about Inoue as much as she does about him. In many ways, Inoue's feelings towards Ichigo started from admiration, to a crush, then something akin to infatuation. But love? I doubt it for she doesn't really know him through but from what Tatsuki has told her.

Actually when I started watching the anime, I thought that the main contenders for Ichigo will be Rukia and Tatsuki. Whenever Tatsuki talks about the past with Ichigo, she has a soft look on her face. In many ways she is very concerned about him. Concerned enough that she knows the rituals Ichigo and his family do on the death aniversary of his mother. Before Rukia, it seems that Tatsuki is the girl Ichigo talked to more than any other girl.

Of course, it seems like Tatsuki gave way for Inoue. Perhaps because she feels for her friend and wants her to have someone in her lonely life. Had Rukia been not around, I would be more than willing to bet my money on Tatsuki rather than Inoue.

EDIT: Since we are partly discussing the King Fisher segment of the story...

IMHO, this is one of the better indications of the possibility of a romantic relationship beteween Ichigo and Rukia. There are two key points that happens here.

First: Regarding the reason why Ichigo's mother died
Spoiler:

Kon's reaction to that scene was pretty funy as well. Inoue also has a scene here when she thinks about her feelings for Ichigo as either kindness or one-sided symphaty. Even Inoue knows that whatever she shares with Ichigo is quite one-sided.

Last edited by yahoosoda; 2006-10-14 at 22:19.
Old 2006-10-14, 22:15   Link #420
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoosoda View Post

Honestly, there is a better chance of a Ichigo x Tatsuki relationship compared to Ichigo x Inoue. It seems like Inoue never really did know Ichigo. She learned about him and fell for him through Tatsuki's stories about that smiling boy who lost his mother. Inoue emphatized with Ichigo because she herself lost someone important to her. Even when they fought she looked up to him and its at that point her infautaion grew more. I guess that is the real reason why I doubt an Ichigo x Inoue pairing...everything appears one-sided. I doubt Ichigo knows anything about Inoue as much as she does about him. In many ways, Inoue's feelings towards Ichigo started from admiration, to a crush, then something akin to infatuation. But love? I doubt it for she doesn't really know him through but from what Tatsuki has told her.

Actually when I started watching the anime, I thought that the main contenders for Ichigo will be Rukia and Tatsuki. Whenever Tatsuki talks about the past with Ichigo, she has a soft look on her face. In many ways she is very concerned about him. Concerned enough that she knows the rituals Ichigo and his family do on the death aniversary of his mother. Before Rukia, it seems that Tatsuki is the girl Ichigo talked to more than any other girl.

Of course, it seems like Tatsuki gave way for Inoue. Perhaps because she feels for her friend and wants her to have someone in her lonely life. Had Rukia been not around, I would be more than willing to bet my money on Tatsuki rather than Inoue.
A welcome change to the regular paings .Excellent argument and your points to justify this agrument are perfect . Kudos