AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-19, 18:13   Link #10841
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

I'd be happy with Yuuno appearing in either form. Chrono would be cool, too. And maybe the rittle twins of his.

And I'm still all for Signum coming back and her AEC equipment making her flames even more flame-y and Eclipse people being burnt to death Roy Mustang style. Muttan! ;_;
Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
...though vol 2 is not yet released

According to the latest Comptiq,the release date of ViVid vol 3 and Force vol 3 was confirmed.
Both of ViVid vol 3 and Force vol3 will be released on March 10,2011.

Nendoroid Petit Takamachi Vivio is ViVid vol 3 limited version's appendix.
Nendoroid Petit Takamachi Nanoha with a new equipment is Force vol3 limited version's appendix.

This article is very vague so can I post again after more information revealed?
Right, if anyone else is interested in this - Vivid and Force. Uh, looks like Force comes with Force NEXT and Vivid comes with a special booklet? /shrug

Someone's already reserved both copies of Vol2 and Vol3 of Force at both Animate and Gamers. Maybe I should do this with my friend so I can get tokuten, but safe bet is a safe bet.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-07-20, 02:34   Link #10842
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
I'm sure they'll figure out the obvious solution soon enough, go for the head! If that doesn't end them, it'll be interesting to see if they regenerate a head from the body or a body from the head.
This is why I dislike anything that tampers with extreme regeneration. In one scene, we see a whole arm cut off and she recovers it -- bones, muscles, tissues, ligaments, tendons, skin, and all -- in three seconds. In the next, you cut off the head and she dies. Why? You're not going to win me by saying it's because the head is cut off, so the brain left the body and it's now a permanent brain death situation.
Old 2010-07-20, 05:19   Link #10843
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

the body is going to regenrate a head, and the head is going to generate a body. Cypha has attained the ability to make copies of herself via binary fission!
Old 2010-07-20, 05:53   Link #10844
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
This is why I dislike anything that tampers with extreme regeneration. In one scene, we see a whole arm cut off and she recovers it -- bones, muscles, tissues, ligaments, tendons, skin, and all -- in three seconds. In the next, you cut off the head and she dies. Why? You're not going to win me by saying it's because the head is cut off, so the brain left the body and it's now a permanent brain death situation.
Don't cut of the head, blast it! If you leave it intact than it may regenerate the body. OR if you want to be sure, incinerate the entire body

Wait, are we still talking about the Nanoha franchise? Cause I've never remember either Nanoha, Fate or Hayate to kill someone in cold blood

Anyway, about the regen thing, I don't think it's limitless. Once whatever is powering them (mana or something) is depleted, they're mortal Just like how Mustang from FMA fry Lust until she can no longer regen
Old 2010-07-20, 06:05   Link #10845
Doraneko
The Owl of Minerva

Solution: just don't kill her. Lure her to a room and promptly fill it with concrete. Lastly, bury the whole thing deep in the ground.

Oh well this is well beyond the scope of the Nanoha franchise .
Old 2010-07-20, 06:25   Link #10846
Jimmy C

Besides, they're still thinking in terms of "arresting" and "reforming" them.
Old 2010-07-20, 06:35   Link #10847
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Well, to imprison her, they need to catch her first, and as Signum just demonstrated, that isn't easy.
Old 2010-07-20, 06:36   Link #10848
Doraneko
The Owl of Minerva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Besides, they're still thinking in terms of "arresting" and "reforming" them.
The Hucks said they have to constantly kill people in order to survive and keep their conscious intact... It is certainly hard to reform them to become law-abiding good citizens while at the same time allowing them to continue to kill.

Unless there is a cure to their bodily problems, if they decide to join the good guys, they will probably enjoy a short period of free time before committing group suicide.

Or maybe they can become executioners of the Bureau? Not sure if there is death penalty in the Nanohaverse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
Well, to imprison her, they need to catch her first, and as Signum just demonstrated, that isn't easy.
Luring her to a room maybe slightly easier, though I cannot say for sure.
Old 2010-07-20, 06:38   Link #10849
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
the body is going to regenrate a head, and the head is going to generate a body. Cypha has attained the ability to make copies of herself via binary fission!
I thought about Cypha's head severed becoming this...

Spoiler for Thing (Not for the arachnophobic):

Obviously the solution to regenerators is to KILL IT WITH FIYAA

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2010-07-20, 07:21   Link #10850
prescience
Friendly Satanist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
We watching the same scene?

Otto blasts through Shamal's shields, Zafira flies up to get at Otto, Deed knocks Zafira down, Otto nearly kills both Shamal and Zafira in a single blow.

The Gadget Drones weren't really doing too much during that time other than sticking tentacles into the building.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
They were already exhausted when the scene began, and lots of gadget drones were destroyed.

Otto just arrived for the coup de grace, Zafira and Shamal were already out of it trying to play bodyguards.
Also, with the proximity of the gadget drones, their AMF would presumably have had some effect on Shamal and Zaffy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I thought about Cypha's head severed becoming this...

Spoiler for Thing (Not for the arachnophobic):

Obviously the solution to regenerators is to KILL IT WITH FIYAA

I agree, purge it with flame. And Signum is obviously the most qualified for the job.
Flaming chainsword plz...
Old 2010-07-20, 08:02   Link #10851
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Anyway, about the regen thing, I don't think it's limitless. Once whatever is powering them (mana or something) is depleted, they're mortal Just like how Mustang from FMA fry Lust until she can no longer regen
Spoiler for For the FMA fans.:

Last edited by Moczo; 2010-07-20 at 08:20. Reason: Sorry, Nya~n...
Old 2010-07-20, 08:14   Link #10852
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

some of us who BUY tankobon instead of ripping off scanlations haven't read that far into FMA yet ;_;
Old 2010-07-20, 08:21   Link #10853
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Whoops. I apologize, and though I recognize the damage is done, I add a spoiler tag in deference to thee.
Old 2010-07-20, 11:24   Link #10854
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

all of this "reforming" maybe applies to the other Huckebeins but, if it's Tsuzuki's intention to made Cypha into Signum's rival or her superior evil counterpart, in fact she's begging to be killed off in the finale, or at least extremely badly injured.

...also i think there's a limit for their regeneration capabilities, if Vita or Nanoha fights Cypha maybe it becomes a plot point for her to not confront them directly(she was just recently receive a good beating and regenerated an entire arm apart of being released her true power so she need's to rest something to recover her amazing regeneration powers completely).

Besides they have the same plot problems as Touma if they ever came to the good guys side, what on Earth can prevent them to become a team of Game Breakers? i mean, if one of them can take on one of the most darn powerfull combat mages of the Nanohaverse and slaught her, what chances have the rest of the redshirts, mauveshirts and every non-AEC equiped mage? ....i think they're just too broken to join the main cast it will be a huge problem.
Old 2010-07-20, 11:31   Link #10855
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
all of this "reforming" maybe applies to the other Huckebeins but, if it's Tsuzuki's intention to made Cypha into Signum's rival or her superior evil counterpart, in fact she's begging to be killed off in the finale, or at least extremely badly injured.

...also i think there's a limit for their regeneration capabilities, if Vita or Nanoha fights Cypha maybe it becomes a plot point for her to not confront them directly(she was just recently receive a good beating and regenerated an entire arm apart of being released her true power so she need's to rest something to recover her amazing regeneration powers completely).

Besides they have the same plot problems as Touma if they ever came to the good guys side, what on Earth can prevent them to become a team of Game Breakers? i mean, if one of them can take on one of the most darn powerfull combat mages of the Nanohaverse and slaught her, what chances have the rest of the redshirts, mauveshirts and every non-AEC equiped mage? ....i think they're just too broken to join the main cast it will be a huge problem.

The core cast had a potential game breaker. Do you know what they did to her? She was not even given a transformation scene in StrikerS and all she is good for now is to look good on Megami spreads. AWESOME! /sarcasm

Fuck you 7arcs, fuck you.
Old 2010-07-20, 12:08   Link #10856
prescience
Friendly Satanist

Quote:
Reforming? Who said anything about reforming?

Quote:
Probably. But maybe not. We don't actually know anything about this yet.

Quote:
No, if they join the good guys, they'll have to have been cured of the Eclipse "infection" (or else they'll need to keep killing people to survive), so they won't be totally broken. In any case, who cares about redshirts? Pretty much the entire named cast is completely broken against any redshirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
The core cast had a potential game breaker. Do you know what they did to her? She was not even given a transformation scene in StrikerS and all she is good for now is to look good on Megami spreads. AWESOME! /sarcasm

Fuck you 7arcs, fuck you.
You know, at first I thought you were talking about Reinforce there...
Old 2010-07-20, 12:40   Link #10857
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by prescience View Post
No, if they join the good guys, they'll have to have been cured of the Eclipse "infection" (or else they'll need to keep killing people to survive), so they won't be totally broken. In any case, who cares about redshirts? Pretty much the entire named cast is completely broken against any redshirt.
then what with their damn awful dividers? those thing can pull off an almost instant win on everyone not blessed with new shinny-curvey looking weapons xDU ....so maybe the writer's plan is to replace the main cast with Touma and this guys?

Quote:
MSLN FORCE = Macross + Gundam Wing + Cold War + HALO?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
I'll hold my opinion on this one until I actually see where the series is really heading I think Modern Warfare series fits better than HALO though,
Spoiler for MW2:
then...

Quote:
MSLN FORCE = Macross + Gundam SEED DESTINY
fixed.
Old 2010-07-20, 12:42   Link #10858
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by prescience View Post

You know, at first I thought you were talking about Reinforce there...
If my rage about what they did to Hayate is a dynamite stick explosion, Aaron's rage about this topic is the motherfucking Tsar Bomba.
Old 2010-07-20, 15:03   Link #10859
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
If my rage about what they did to Hayate is a dynamite stick explosion, Aaron's rage about this topic is the motherfucking Tsar Bomba.
Well, if it's any consolation, it looks like she might get at least a teensy bit more screentime in Force as she orders people around and sits in her uniform looking damn sexy damn kickass and cool.
Old 2010-07-20, 15:10   Link #10860
prescience
Friendly Satanist

I guess we have to be grateful for what we can get, when it comes to Hayate.

It would be awesome (though probably unrealistic) if she could also get a slice of the combat cake. I wonder what her AEC gear would be like. With the amount of raw magic power she has, maybe a suit of powered armor would be an option?
Seraphim Gundam do want...
Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, manga, nanoha, seinen