AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-28, 10:39   Link #11241
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

YES! oh good lord YES!! Bardiche manage to somehow come back xD! and apparently stronger than ever, Erio finally is going to see some action? nice(and i also agree with the "pants" thing, he's not a kid anymore). also apparently Cypha won't fight against Vita or Nanoha, that's a little dissapointing but it's too soon to talk, she have three potential opponents(Fate because well, is Fate, Erio for being Signum's pseudo-pupil and Subaru for getting an AEC equipement called "Sword Breaker" xDU) i think that the writer made a good move this time by leaving unclear who's fight against who. I don't want to have my hopes high becuse is Fate of who's talking about here but, Go Cypha, kick those bunch of kids butts ...with cheating xD!
Old 2010-07-28, 10:48   Link #11242
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Nanoha: "Why are you smiling?"
Erio: "Because I know if a difference you don't know; I am not left handed!"

Okay, got that out of the way, I'm curious because it initially said Nanoha was the only one who could handle the cannon. Since Nanoha isn't carrying one in that picture, does that mean Erio is just holding onto it for her? Did they create a lower power model that they could mass-produce so more people could use it?
Old 2010-07-28, 11:20   Link #11243
tyronoa

Where do you guys get the latest Vivid?
Old 2010-07-28, 11:20   Link #11244
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

[QUOTE=Kaijo;3162859]
Quote:
Okay, got that out of the way, I'm curious because it initially said Nanoha was the only one who could handle the cannon. Since Nanoha isn't carrying one in that picture, does that mean Erio is just holding onto it for her? Did they create a lower power model that they could mass-produce so more people could use it?
Well, the War Hammer's profile says that there are plans for mass production, so maybe the same is true for the Strike Cannon, still is weird to see Erio, a trained melee fighter, suddenly carriying a cannon xDU(but, still we don't know what kind of weapon really is), at least my greatest fear is relieved. That is, to someone else holding Signum's AEC to battle bacuse of her health.

Apart of that i think it's too soon to let the Huckies be defeated(apparently Touma and Veyron will be rivals, there's also the "rematch" thing with Cypha and Deville isn't even showed his abilityes), my bet is that they are still on the "Villains Exhibition" part of the game(the NExt chapter also implies to be called Huckebein), the preview mentioned something related to imperfections on the AEC equipement, all indicvates that the Huckebeion will survive this first encounter and the Section Six crew must reaorganize their forces for the next brawl.
Old 2010-07-28, 11:32   Link #11245
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Now if someone can kindly scanlate ViVid.......
Old 2010-07-28, 11:42   Link #11246
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronoa View Post
Where do you guys get the latest Vivid?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Now if someone can kindly scanlate ViVid.......
Winterbraid said he has someone new working on it.

Don't worry, you guys aren't the only ones wondering when it'll be translated. Even on Solelo's blog, people are asking for the last 3 chapters of ViVid to get translated.

Course, Winterbraid doesn't like the fact that ViVid has no Yuri in it, so he's lost interest, even if more people are getting into it now.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Old 2010-07-28, 13:36   Link #11247
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Long shorts would also be okay with me, Erio! Don't follow Fate's less clothes is more power route, plz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doraneko View Post
P.S. to raizoo: I hold no exclusivity in translation. What we are doing is illegal either way . But anyway thanks for the Dimension scans!
Yes, but I still don't feel comfortable knowing that you've already started on them. 8D
Quote:
Must.... squint....

Closer up/better view/flipped thing of Nanoha's device

If anything, Erio's looks like a smaller, more stable version of the Strike Cannon. But~
  1. Erio doesn't seem to have the same arm attachment as Nanoha. Unless that white part is really just his sleeve, but it looks too straight and there's some sort of design behind it.
  2. The dark part on Erio's near his arm at the rear is longer than Nanoha's.
  3. Following that part, there's three cylindrical parts grouped together under that. The third on Nanoha's sort of stops into the back part of the device. Erio's seems to be longer.
  4. The handlebar for the other hand on Erio's seems to be different. It's not only shorter than the Nanoha model for some reason, which could just be an artist error, but it looks different from the handlebar down'd original in both Higa-san and Kurogin's illustrations.
  5. Subaru's ahoge is in the way, so can't tell what that thing is, but it doesn't look like it's on Nanoha's model. Unless it's something else entirely. orz
And staring at Kurogin's made me realize that Nanoha's nails are painted pink, aww. And reminded me of User Cross Link vs Direct Boost. =w=

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-07-28, 14:45   Link #11248
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
could just be a lance instead of a ion cannon/broad sword

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
Old 2010-07-28, 15:02   Link #11249
Doraneko
The Owl of Minerva

Read the latest ViviD chapter...
Spoiler:
Old 2010-07-28, 15:31   Link #11250
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

I'd love to see the day when Tiana raise to the Devil rank. The "Ordinary" Devil perhaps? [/spoiler]

"The She-Devil with Two Guns".

Cookie to anyone catching the pop culture reference.
Old 2010-07-28, 15:58   Link #11251
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Quote:
Read the latest ViviD chapter...
Spoiler:
hah i approve! and nanoha at what 23? still moe :P

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
Old 2010-07-28, 18:00   Link #11252
Aaron008R

Spoiler for Reply for Doraneko's post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
hah i approve! and nanoha at what 23? still moe :P
Wrong. Nanoha's at 23 and she's more MOE than ever!
BWAHAHAHAA! Fear the charms of an adult!!! >:3

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2010-07-28 at 19:23.
Old 2010-07-28, 18:08   Link #11253
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

ONORE OYAJIIIIIII!!
Old 2010-07-28, 18:16   Link #11254
slayers4

looking for Japanese raw of force 8.....
Old 2010-07-28, 18:56   Link #11255
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Nanoha: *gets Starlight breakered* Ow, that hurts... My God, is this what I've been doing to people? I deserve to be here...

I think that line was from Family Guy...

So the pupil has surpassed the master! Teana beat Nanoha with her own signature attack! All hail!

Though I bet the explanation is "Nanoha lost because she had been previous damaged by Einhart and Teana's attacks. Had she been at full LP she would have survived."
Old 2010-07-28, 19:06   Link #11256
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

well, yeah, its using HP. in a one on one battle with as much lust for battle as the post strikers chapter, i wonder who'd win. Pretty much, all this established is that teana's attacks can damage nanoha

hmm wonder if she can go multiplicity on nanoha and nail her before her lil pink projectiles can find her? i know kaijo messed with that once but i'd love to see it in cannon

of course its always a draw even if you can say signum won because nanoha is dizzy :P

Old 2010-07-28, 19:11   Link #11257
Megaolix

Nanoha's not the only one out, you know?

Spoiler for Sexiness:

I think I'm going to have a nosebleed here...
Old 2010-07-28, 19:13   Link #11258
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

yeah, they love hiding nipples behind scraps of clothing even if the placement of the nipples becomes mind boggling <.<;

Old 2010-07-28, 19:54   Link #11259
Megaolix

Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
yeah, they love hiding nipples behind scraps of clothing even if the placement of the nipples becomes mind boggling <.<;
Well... One gets used to it over time.
Old 2010-07-28, 20:12   Link #11260
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
It's more mind boggling that they had no problems showing nipples in the bath chapter, but now they're hiding them.

Tags
adventure, manga, nanoha, seinen