Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-22, 04:53   Link #1
Oppius
Banned

Shows that make yaoi fangirls angry!

Do you know what shows that makes yaoi fangirls very angry about it? I love to make them angry in fact provoking them is my hobby. However please don't get off-topic because we are talking about SHOWS and not YAOI FANGIRLS.
Old 2008-09-22, 04:58   Link #2
Deus ex Digital Boy
21st Century Digital Boy

anything with women in it.
Old 2008-09-22, 05:10   Link #3
Westlo
Lets be reality

My, what an interesting thread, kekekeke
Old 2008-09-22, 05:38   Link #4
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Simple. From a yaoi fangirl perspective :

An anime with no cute/hot/cool/F-able male.
A LT anime where the (HOT) males are fighting for the girl. (Because damnit-Make out with each other already! )
and much more, but figure it out by yourself.

But try as you dare to make us angry, and you will be rewarded with slavery like dear Westlo up there
Old 2008-09-22, 07:31   Link #5
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

God, you're spreading the fumes of war all over the forums.

Old 2008-09-22, 07:48   Link #6
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Oh, Beto, it's not war. It is a general truth that Cabin Boy Westlo is bullied by Captain cheesie and slaved by my Sheryl-sama pics. Ask Mercenary Justin, and you'll get the answer

On one other note, Amex_Yohko, you need to specify what kind of yaoi fangirls that yo want to anger, because we all are different to each our own.
Old 2008-09-22, 08:08   Link #7
Ash Falls Town

Marginal Prince
It's a BL anime but none of the boys actually get into a relationship with each other.
Tsubasa Chronicle
Apparently the anime toned down the KuroFai from the manga. (There is still a lot of it though)
Night Head Genesis
If they like yaoi but hate incest then this will be hard to watch because the two brothers are extremely slashable.
Akazukin Cha Cha
Seravi doesn't like gay people.

Edit:
Actually tell them that Utawarerumono has two canonically gay characters who rape a third male character on screen. They'll probably end up dissapointed because the characters are traps and it's only revealed they are male in the game and DVD extras.

Last edited by Ash Falls Town; 2008-09-22 at 18:44.
Old 2008-09-22, 11:34   Link #8
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Kakekyo Hitman Reborn, probably the biggest non-BL anime/manga with the biggest BL intentions, has a huge yaoi fanbase though its a shounen manga. Id also say Code Geass with its BL innuendos

Im kinda confused by what youre asking, do you want a totally NON yaoified anime to make us watch or something where the slash is so in your face it makes us believe it really should be BL (like the 2 I stated above?).

Oh and speaking as a yaoifangirl, its very hard to upset us since we can find BL in the smallest of places
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-09-22, 17:55   Link #9
Aquillion

Someone should make The Animated Adventures of Fred Phelps.
Old 2008-09-23, 09:13   Link #10
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
anything harem makes a yaoi fangirl angry senseless panty flashing and so called coincidence that girls end up having their boobs in a guy's face just pisses em off. I ought to know I can't stand harem, nor sekirei =P oversized boobs are just -_-; to yaoi fangirls
Old 2008-09-23, 13:07   Link #11
Coruja

I am NOT a yaoi fangirl, but I do love yaoi. I just don't live for it, I like to appreciate it though. I do have to disagree with many of your posts. But anyway, I'm here to "help"...

If there is one thing that bothers me, is the fanservice. I'm not too picky, but I tend to avoid anime series with too much of it. Oversized boobs, yeah, I would include that. But does that make me mad? No way!

But I love anime in general, whether it's boy/girl-oriented, whatever, as the story suits my personal tastes! I happen to like yaoi as well.
Old 2008-09-23, 19:04   Link #12
Oppius
Banned

I was amazed that some yaoi fangirls did come here too. Don't worry, you are welcomed too though my intention making this thread to make them stay away from this thread.

And now let's see the suggestions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus ex Digital Boy View Post
anything with women in it.
I agree with you. n fact this is my main reason watching Koihime Musou right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
An anime with no cute/hot/cool/F-able male.
A LT anime where the (HOT) males are fighting for the girl. (Because damnit-Make out with each other already! )
and much more, but figure it out by yourself.
Let's see from point to point:

1. You're right. That's why no yaoi fangirls watching Akagi and Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji even there are no single women in those shows.

2. You may suggest me some hot-blooded shounen like Naruto and Bleach or any shows alike but luckily for you I'm no big fan of shounen.

And for other suggestions that I never mentioned here, I think I should find it by myself. However I was no big fan of ecchi stuffs either.

The main reason I made this thread because I want my sister, who is a yaoi fangirl to get little angry with the shows that I watched. She deliberately watch some yaoi when I was around then I response by watching Koihime Musou right front of her. Maybe I should check Nanoha series too someday.
Old 2008-09-23, 20:20   Link #13
Teletha

Quote:
1. You're right. That's why no yaoi fangirls watching Akagi and Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji even there are no single women in those shows.
You are so innocent. *goes back to her stash of moe Kaiji pictures*

I'm not sure I understand your question or what you mean though. Make them angry? I think any yaoi fangirl worth their fandom can find the gay in anything and everything. I'd anything devoid of males would probably work.
Old 2008-09-23, 20:34   Link #14
Aquillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletha View Post
You are so innocent. *goes back to her stash of moe Kaiji pictures*

I'm not sure I understand your question or what you mean though. Make them angry? I think any yaoi fangirl worth their fandom can find the gay in anything and everything. I'd anything devoid of males would probably work.
No, then they can just write fanfics that TG all the female characters into males, then have yaoi slash between them.

I mean, heck, Good Witch of the West: Astraea Testament had all of two major male characters for most of the show... and it also had the one of the characters writing in-setting yaoi slash fic between them. You can't stop yaoi fangirls... they'll always find a way.
Old 2008-09-23, 22:16   Link #15
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
anything harem makes a yaoi fangirl angry senseless panty flashing and so called coincidence that girls end up having their boobs in a guy's face just pisses em off. I ought to know I can't stand harem, nor sekirei =P oversized boobs are just -_-; to yaoi fangirls
... You do know that the creator of Sekirei (Sakurako Gokuraguin) is a yaoi mangaka right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquillion View Post
No, then they can just write fanfics that TG all the female characters into males, then have yaoi slash between them.
Err... You're wrong. Most of us don't like to change gender of the characters for shipping. We actually prefer to have the character in line with the story, thank you very much. But since the story "accidentally" give the evidence, all of us pick them up and make a shipping out of it.

Personally, I think it is very hard to make yaoi fangirls angry, since all the animes or mangas give the material to work with yaoi shipping So better luck finding an anime that can make us angry (making us disintrested is another story though )

Old 2008-09-24, 00:31   Link #16
LustfulEnvy
Casanova Extraordinaire
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to LustfulEnvy Send a message via MSN to LustfulEnvy
Good choice with harems. Now counter with Lolitas! Kodomo no Jikan will surely piss (or more likely disturb her).Suggestion is Pedo-Bear Approved

Or better yet try School Days, Sex Driven Protagonist Harem Galore+Stupid character Descisions= Nice Boat
Although watching the bad plotline pisses people off whether their Yaoi-fangirls or not.
Old 2008-09-24, 04:07   Link #17
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

~maybe an anime without any Guy will do..
not even or no harem Yuri anime maybe.
like Koihime Musou
if there's a guy and then another there can always be yaoi ...
Old 2008-09-24, 05:58   Link #18
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

He is already watching Koihime Musou.

Exept being a Yaoi fangirl, the target audience might have others characteristics.
The more details we get, we will be abble to give better suggestion.
Old 2008-09-24, 17:41   Link #19
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Im weird but I like Sekirei alot, like the anime and have been a fan of the manga for years. Big breasted women dont bother me.

But I would suggest anything with shoujo-ai or yuri in it. But again its being a yaoi fangirl those wouldnt make me angry either since Ill watch just about anything. I guess for me, anime with annoying lead girls make me mad, one reason I didnt like Myself; Yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquillion View Post
Genderbending with yaoi fans is more only 1 male switches, KHR is also known for this and as Natsuki already said, rarely do we change the females genders, we prefer them as is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Personally, I think it is very hard to make yaoi fangirls angry, since all the animes or mangas give the material to work with yaoi shipping So better luck finding an anime that can make us angry (making us disintrested is another story though )
QFT
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-09-24, 17:58   Link #20
AMDX1325
AdvancedMicroDevices1325

Maybe Ikkitousen is that Anime which will piss off yaoi girls?
Closed Thread