View Single Post
Old 2009-03-04, 23:04   Link #2994
Siegel Clyne

Slap Up Party -Arad Senki- Broadcast Schedule Start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegel Clyne View Post
When I checked earlier today, there hadn't been any info yet about when it will be telecasted in Japan and South Korea.

A few weeks ago, I recall reading somewhere that back then that at least 17 episodes of Slap Up Party -Arad Senki- had been recorded by the Japanese cast listed below:

Baron: Kondou Takashi
Ryunmei: Nogawa Sakura
Capensis (Kapenshisu): Suzumura Ken'ichi
Ixia: Tsuji Ayumi
Jeda: Kuroda Takaya
Irbek: Okiayu Ryoutarou
Hilia (Hiria): Tanaka Rie
Halsen (Harusen): Iwata Mitsuo
Roxy: Watanabe Akeno
Weri/Welly/Wellie: Tsubuyaki Shiro-

Don't quote me on the following as I'm doing this strictly from a fuzzy memory, but I think that Baron and Ixia first appear in Episode 1, Ryunmei first appears in Episode 2, Capenshis first appears in Episode 3, and Irbek and Hilia first appear in Episode 5.

Baron, Ryunmei, Capensis, Ixia, and Roxy seem to make up our merry band of heroes. Irbek seems to be the Baron's nemesis and a villain in the show. Hilia seems to be a princess and a great fighter who's madly in love with Irbek...

Is Hilia another one of those crazy if not evil Tanaka Rie characters in anime who are obsessed with someone or something? Suigintou's obsession with "Father" in Rozen Maiden. Tomoe Marguerite's obsession with Shizuru Viola in My-Otome. Koigakubo Yuri's obsession with getting married in Toradora! Liang Qi's adoration of Alphard (is it an obsession?) in the upcoming CANAAN.
The Slap Up Party -Arad Senki- television anime series begins airing Spring 2009 in Japan.

Source: http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/gonzo/2009taf.html
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote