Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-02-04, 12:23   Link #81
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
Well, By getting your eyes ripped out like that...not only would you have to deal with that major pain..but for the rest of your life you would be blind and would feel that emotinal pain of being betrayed by your brother...so really it's a matter of "Could you handle it?" Some people would go insane because of it.
They wouldn't be blind, he said exchange eyes, as in your brother gets your eyes. And you get your brothers eyes. Therefore you both have the Eternal MS. Besides if they make it a ritual, they can always have a medical nin do the eye exchange thus eliminating the whole pain thing, and I doubt there would the whole betrayal feel since both brothers would benefit
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 12:48   Link #82
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke0 View Post
They wouldn't be blind, he said exchange eyes, as in your brother gets your eyes. And you get your brothers eyes. Therefore you both have the Eternal MS. Besides if they make it a ritual, they can always have a medical nin do the eye exchange thus eliminating the whole pain thing, and I doubt there would the whole betrayal feel since both brothers would benefit
Well, an exchange could mean anything. I mean, why would Madara kill his brother if they were to just "exchange" eyes. Exchange could be like "Oooo..I'll give you death if you give me your eyes..." "OK!"...*KILLS AND TAKES EYES!!* "MWAHAHAHA" Sorry..but you get my point..Or I would hope..
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 13:36   Link #83
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

yeh simply trading eyes would be a good tradition opposed to the alternative of killing your brother but the uchihas seem to be a bunch of loons so i'll bet murdering was the more logical step for them
Old 2008-02-04, 13:43   Link #84
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya Ravencroft View Post
yeh simply trading eyes would be a good tradition opposed to the alternative of killing your brother but the uchihas seem to be a bunch of loons so i'll bet murdering was the more logical step for them
There is always the possibility that to gain EMS, the eyes are merged(don't ask me how) and not replaced.