AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2008-05-08, 22:46   Link #141
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Omg... if you guys dislike ZnT so much then just dont watch it when it comes out and stop posting trash on the forum. It does no good to anyone... specially to ppl that enjoyed the series and wishes to see it again.

It isnt bad to point out things you didnt like and even bring new ideas but some of you are going too far.... firing the director? how childish can you guys be... it was made by a group of ppl, not just one guy.

If you want something good in return then try giving something good. Criticizing with a bad intention and no constructive solutions wont help at all.

NOTE: Im only talking of some of the posts... there is no need to answer me or try to make your point. Personally i liked both season 1 and 2 although they felt a bit rushed and short.
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-09, 05:14   Link #142
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
If you dont like that others post trash then how about not posting about not liking others to post trash?

Its the same thing. Others are expressing their opinion which happens to be negative. No one is telling you to believe it though. Sure it may be annoying but also can be annoying the posts like ZOMG what great series either. Basically one and the other are expressing and sharing the opinion be it positive or negative. Live with it.

Director doesn't make it as in alone but he does have an impact on the anime. And he is usually the first responsible figure to take the blame on. Following your logic one could say that no presidents or prime ministers should ever leave their posts due to screw ups as they are not the ones to blame but their surroundings (which is true), however they are the responsible guys and for that they get higher wages than others.

So the asks to fire director are legitimate as in if the season sucked the main responsible guys should answer for it, even if it would not change much in actuality. But it would please the crowd. Childish? Yeah, but again all of us are childish that way too when the request presidents or prime ministers to leave the posts too due to political crisis either, so you should say that all humans are childish to begin with.

P.S ZnT is not only anime. It is novels too. Actually novels came way way before anime did. So the novel lovers have just as much right to be here and post comments just as much as anime-lovers.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 00:14   Link #143
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Who cares about the anime anyway? It will be just as much of a failure as the second season was... Mystery man or no mystery man what you will see will be just random boob jokes with the actual plot squeezed in last two episodes where it looks like a total crap. Like always...
Apparently, this "failure" got a 3rd season. (looking forward to it)

I'm glad you didn't see Kanokon.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 00:27   Link #144
Darknemo2000

However, the third season is mostly due to success of the first season rather than the second.

Ever been on Japanese forums? They usually reflect a great deal of japanese audience opinion about the anime, and lets say that ZnT 2 is not really accepted all that well there.

The sell rates are high enough but thats mostly because Japanese like to collect things. Like one of my friends in Japan said that since he has a first season of ZnT he simply has to buy the second one even if he thinks it sucks, just so he could have a complete collection.

Basically the first season made the stone rolling, but the second one did nothing to keep it going, and it is still rolling due to push of the first season and is slowly slowing down.

So if we will see a season 3 doing same stuff as season 2 did, you simply might not see season 4. As it is still going due to success of first season rather than the second one.
Old 2008-05-11, 04:02   Link #145
Matt122005

For the third time.... what magazine are these scans of season 3 coming from???!!

-Matt
Matt122005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-16, 01:41   Link #146
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

According to the official website, third season will be airing in July. Not too far away. whether you like it or not~

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 07:20   Link #147
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt122005 View Post
For the third time.... what magazine are these scans of season 3 coming from???!!

-Matt
If we haven't answered by then, we just simply don't know.
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 23:20   Link #148
Nvis

New scan:

Spoiler:
Old 2008-05-20, 16:22   Link #149
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
New scan:

Spoiler:
Not quite so new, really. It's been out for a bit.
Old 2008-05-20, 19:23   Link #150
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
If we haven't answered by then, we just simply don't know.
Actually I've just been to lazy to check.

Uh it's either Dengeki G's Magazine or Megami, I really don't feel like digging through them.

Also about the "New" Scan...:

...[-Chomps on Tabitha's head-]

BookOfMages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 19:27   Link #151
ESC

I hope the series will become more exciting..
The second season was sort of disappointing to me compared to the first
ESC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 19:28   Link #152
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

^^^i think everybody is hoping for that lol....is there any chance this series will be finished this time or will there be a fourth? comparing it to the novels...just curious on how many years this will last lol...
My personal expectations for 3rd season...is a final closure, no tit joke lol, happy ending similar to S1... i did like the ecchi stuff from the series but a good plot never hurt.... i actually think this series will be very drama filled just because they did the whole marriage thing...lots of jealous,angry,needing space moments...but will be a series worth wild....
cuz like they say...3rd times a charm!
crystalalien87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 18:36   Link #153
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I'm not expecting much out of the third season. They made a possible plotline from the novels that would have been nice to see impossible because they took something out in the first season and can't get it back to the way it was.

I'm expecting more of the same we saw in season 2 with some episodes probably being taken from vol.12 of the novels.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 22:48   Link #154
toniblab

if you watch close at the end of season 2 yuki made his pick and it was shana.her eyes perk up big as mellons!i guess #3 season will start like season 1 did.
toniblab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 23:58   Link #155
Nvis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Not quite so new, really. It's been out for a bit.
How about these? (If not, I give up)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Nvis; 2008-05-31 at 12:05.
Old 2008-05-31, 10:14   Link #156
gugumomu
the hedgehog

there is more than one person here who predicts that season 3 will mainly be based on novel 12 (where there is a ton of fanservice). but what about the ending for this season? it has to be something big
Old 2008-05-31, 16:51   Link #157
Darknemo2000

Well the 12th volume is so random that you can pull it in the middle of anime... They will probably end it with Tabitha's arc but the random fanservice of Volume 12 will still be the main focus.

Plus season 2 didn't had a great ending at all. It was rushed and bad, yep Saito;s fight was epic but it was too short...
Old 2008-06-01, 04:32   Link #158
Okazaki11

ZnT 3 info:

Quote:
Number of episodes: 13
Vintage: 2008-07-06
Opening Theme: "YOU'RE THE ONE" by ICHIKO
Ending Theme: "Gomen ne" by Rie Kugimiya

Last edited by Okazaki11; 2008-06-06 at 15:43.
Okazaki11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-01, 21:21   Link #159
kool_dudy

boo for 13 episodes

for a second there, i thought they were reusing the OP of season 2 in season 3 ><
kool_dudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 09:58   Link #160
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

^^^dang i wanna hear the opening now lol
crystalalien87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, j.c. staff, romance, sequel, shounen, tsundere