AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-03, 09:26   Link #341
servidor

Hey! it was 13 volumes ago, the man can't keep track of every detail. Unless Raki indeed went west and later turned south.
Old 2008-08-03, 09:32   Link #342
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by servidor View Post
Hey! it was 13 volumes ago, the man can't keep track of every detail. Unless Raki indeed went west and later turned south.
well its his own manga lol considering one of the main plot points was that Priscilla liked Raki due to he smelt like the south its a pretty big thing to forget

Though we could be looking about it the wrong way, Rabona is in the West and Raki is in the south, so they could mean he headed West from Rabona (doesn't actually mean the West of the island).
Old 2008-08-03, 09:50   Link #343
NobodyMan
Trying to be somebody

Send a message via MSN to NobodyMan
The only odd thing about that is that Raki met Renee in his hometown, She then left after their little conversation was done, she didn't look like she got very far before she was attacked and captured by Riful and Duph, unless there was a short timeskip between when she left and when she got captured. So for now I'm gonna assume that Raki is in the west. Besides, chapter 82 seems to take place at least a little while after 81 and in that time, Raki could have reached the west, he probably left his town right after Renee did.

That's all just my speculation on the matter, hope we can get some more info on it in the next few chapters.

Sig made by Yumii-chan.
Avi made by Woodburner
Old 2008-08-03, 09:52   Link #344
Tayimus

Easy solution... Doga Village is in the South-West
Old 2008-08-03, 10:18   Link #345
NobodyMan
Trying to be somebody

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Raki's village may technically be in the south, but be very close to the western regions.

Sig made by Yumii-chan.
Avi made by Woodburner
Old 2008-08-03, 10:23   Link #346
Tayimus

I believe this. Since when he said it was in the South, he was in the North. Anything below Alfons would technically be the South.
Old 2008-08-03, 10:23   Link #347
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Well when your in the North I guess everything is south.

With all that's been going on latley I wonder how much longer it'll be before we see what Isley has been up to. Hey maybe he left Priscilla as he got tired of having to give her horsey rides?
Old 2008-08-03, 10:42   Link #348
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
If i remember well, Galk and Cid said something about Raki going to west, tracing the same route he did when he was walking alongside Clare 7 years ago. So after Rabona and his village, one of Raki's next steps must be close to Riful's hideout.

Do Riful and Duff took Renee to her old place or to some new hideout?
Old 2008-08-03, 10:49   Link #349
rukori
Bloody legend

It's very similiar to the old place and they were in the west anyway so it's even more likely...
My prediction is that Raki and Prisscilla will run into Riful first and Clare's group will arrive in the middle of the mess
Old 2008-08-03, 10:58   Link #350
Tayimus

Where the hell do these castles come from, just waiting to be inhabited by Riful?

And with conveniently spacious dungeons!
Old 2008-08-03, 11:01   Link #351
NobodyMan
Trying to be somebody

Well, let's just say that they were inhabited before Riful got there...

Sig made by Yumii-chan.
Avi made by Woodburner
Old 2008-08-03, 13:39   Link #352
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Galatea: Yes, thanks to all of you. My fellow warriors helped me. It might take about one week and my arm should be the same as before.
It is interesting how much time a normal defensive claymore, and even a nr. 3, need to regnerate lost bodyparts and how quick deneve could regenerate her arm.The half-awakened state really is a powerboost.

I can't believe that riful wasn't able to do some yoki - manip with the sisters. I mean, what were her stats as a claymore in sensing? At least A, i think and at least better than isleys because he underestimated priscilla. IMO she wasn't able to do two things at the same time. Make yoki - alignment and supervise the power of the raciella - being or something like that.
Old 2008-08-03, 14:19   Link #353
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enara View Post
I have a Q&A: why does clare want to go west? wouldn't that be a bad idea with riful there? Is raki in the west.
Well, Cid and Galk told Clare that Raki went west one year ago. That does not mean Raki is in the West now. One year is a long time to travel. He could have went anywhere in a year. I still think that Raki is currently in the South, since his hometown was supposed to be in the South.

I do think Riful and Renee are in the West, because Riful can just carry Renee with blinding speed after picking her up from the South.

Like when Riful noticed Isley and Luciela fighting, and it took Riful almost no time at all to travel from her base in the West to the fight in the South just in time to see a beat-up Isley. Riful is like really crazy fast.

So I think:

Riful + Renee = West

Clare + Cynthia + Yuma = heading West

Raki + Priscilla = South

Which makes sense if you believe that Clare and Renee will meet so that Renee can pass on Raki's message to Clare.

Last edited by tenken627; 2008-08-03 at 14:31.
Old 2008-08-03, 14:29   Link #354
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
Which makes sense if you believe that Clare and Renee will meet so that Renee can pass on Raki's message to Clare.
Well that could very well happen in the next chapter or the one after that. And if Clare and Renee were to meet, then a lot would happen before Raki's massage is passed.
Old 2008-08-03, 14:38   Link #355
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuken View Post
And if Clare and Renee were to meet, then a lot would happen before Raki's massage is passed.
Of course

Riful did swear revenge on Clare (another thing in addition to Renee's message that makes me believe that Clare, Renee, and Riful will meet).

So if Clare does show up on Riful's doorstep, I can only imagine all hell breaking loose.
Old 2008-08-03, 14:38   Link #356
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Somehow i doubt that riful wants to see clare's AB - Form
Old 2008-08-03, 14:55   Link #357
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Of course

Riful did swear revenge on Clare (another thing in addition to Renee's message that makes me believe that Clare, Renee, and Riful will meet).

So if Clare does show up on Riful's doorstep, I can only imagine all hell breaking loose.
Yes @tenken, I remember that. She was pissed all the way to hell when Clare and the gang did, what they did to her on that occasion. She also did not specifically mention Clare, she meant any of the G7. The fact that it would be Clare would be a bonus to her I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinethearcher View Post
Somehow i doubt that riful wants to see clare's AB - Form
Don't know about that. I don't think she knows about Teresa in Clare. Although she knew that Clare was somehow different in a special way from her previous encounters.
Old 2008-08-03, 15:09   Link #358
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuken View Post
She also did not specifically mention Clare, she meant any of the G7. The fact that it would be Clare would be a bonus to her I think.
I don't think she really cares much about the other G7s, except to perhaps turn them into AB allies. And the other G7s really didn't do much. They just took Audrey + Rachel's comatose bodies and were far away in the forest when Clare confronted Riful. Riful doesn't even know any of them.

She does know Clare. And it was Clare who pretended to consider allying with Riful, and then tricked her into giving information. Then Clare did make Riful look foolish by dodging all of her attacks after basically saying that she could. Remember people were making comments that Riful was turning into Team Rocket?

Hunting other Claymores may be just business to Riful, but the matter with Clare is personal.

She wanted Clare to help Raciela to Awaken, but now that she has Renee to do that, she doesn't need Clare anymore. The only thing left now would be pure revenge.

Last edited by tenken627; 2008-08-03 at 15:20.
Old 2008-08-03, 15:27   Link #359
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
I don't think she really cares much about the other G7s, except to perhaps turn them into AB allies. And the other G7s really didn't do much. They just took Audrey + Rachel's comatose bodies and were far away in the forest when Clare confronted Riful. Riful doesn't even know any of them.

She does know Clare. And it was Clare who pretended to consider allying with Riful, and then tricked her into giving information. Then Clare did make Riful look foolish by dodging all of her attacks after basically saying that she could. Remember people were making comments that Riful was turning into Team Rocket?

Hunting other Claymores may be just business to Riful, but the matter with Clare is personal.

She wanted Clare to help Raciela to Awaken, but now that she has Renee to do that, she doesn't need Clare anymore. The only thing left now would be pure revenge.
Yes, her anger for Clare would be much greater than that for the others of the G7 because of that trick that Clare played on her. Thats why I said that Clare would be a bonus for her to suffice her anger towards the whole of the G7.

Hmmmm!, makes me wonder, if it was Galatea, then that would be the jackpot for her now wouldn't it?
Old 2008-08-03, 15:37   Link #360
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Quote:

However, Riful needs to catch her. Clare is something that Riful can "love" without breaking. That`s why Riful has very few people around her.
Closed Thread