AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-04, 17:48   Link #61
mcGundam

i was a bit confused about that part where kumoi found out the Gotei 13 were infiltrating and was upset about something being promised that this wouldn't happen (i think the subs said "old man" so i thought it was yamamoto). and then how yamamoto was thick-headed to not listen to the possibility that ichigo might be on the side of good?
Old 2008-09-04, 17:52   Link #62
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Fuck, is the SS responsible for it all?

It would explain why they were like "Stay out of this" to Ichigo, and why Amagai basically brought Lurichiyo to Yama-ji.
Old 2008-09-04, 17:55   Link #63
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
how much gayer can that twist be....I liked Amagai and now he's a villian? I'll comment more on this sometime tomorrow.
If he was damned villan, he would hide himself, not went:
*knock,knock*
*who's that?*
*banana*
*'banana' who?*

I think there is something deeper than that he is a villain. But we still have to see.

After all, I smell that fillers are comming to an end!

Shinigami cup was killler. I cannot help myself but to love Yachiru more and more!! *hearts*

Old 2008-09-04, 17:58   Link #64
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

This belongs to ep 185, but even in 186 it went unanswered so Yoru came alone ? thats a bit strange , either the arc is near completion or the settings will change back to Karakura.
Old 2008-09-04, 18:00   Link #65
X207
Gamyūsa

that was a confusing ep, though im rather glad to see the chimpazee's death. amagai being a villian is a bit cheap but i find it better that seeing the chimp living on.
Old 2008-09-04, 18:01   Link #66
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

So for the past three weeks, my hunch turned right about Yama-jii suspecting all along what the Kasumi-Ooji were up to and trying to find a way to retrieve evidende in order to shed into the light their treachery.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-04, 18:04   Link #67
Kyo69
paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
he was a double agent but in the end working for the commander.
I was thinking about that too. Why would he go to the most powerfull man in Seretei? Kumoi was really scared of Amagai. Maybe Amagai is a former Kasumi family member, he did something to get exiled and now he is clearing his name by working under the comander. Hopefully we'll see Amagai's story next episode witch could be the last of the filler. So say goodbye to Amagai everyone.

I liked the turn of events. The ending made up for the boredom of the filler. Didn't see a preview for the next episode witch was wierd.
Poor Renji. Soul Society is crazy.
Old 2008-09-04, 18:26   Link #68
mcGundam

AND i always wondered why he had a stack of papers with him. didn't think they would be some kind of transportation device.

woot..i'm excited about bleach anime again..
Old 2008-09-04, 20:15   Link #69
strategos

Well, didnt expected this of Amagi . I was hpoing it would have been hammer down with the manga. Guess it didnt happend .

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
Old 2008-09-04, 20:33   Link #70
strategos

Am guessing that the EYES he took have absorbed inmense enegery, thus using it to enchance his power!

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
Old 2008-09-04, 22:50   Link #71
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo69 View Post
Kumoi was really scared of Amagai. Maybe Amagai is a former Kasumi family member, he did something to get exiled and now he is clearing his name by working under the comander.
I'm gonna say it now, Amagai is Lurichiyos father, wait and see! lol I dunno....

But yeah Amagai vs Yamaji, wonder how that would play out, both are fire based captains so it would be interesting. But as much as I want to see them fight I am highly doubtful of a battle between the two.
Old 2008-09-04, 23:00   Link #72
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
I'm still not surprised that Gorilla Greg Kumoi was as useless as he was, being the "man behind the curtain" type more than anything...Some people said that he would have some bakkoutou ownage and not to put anything past him; Yeah, he had a bakkoutou, but he handled it like a metro holds his man-bag, and because of that, one person died in the most pathetic way...Man, I'm glad Amagai came in and just struck him down like nothing...

The double agent thing makes sense, though...I said before that Yamamoto and Amagai are probably the masterminds behind this, and I'm guessing Yamamoto had some suspicions of the Kasumi-oiji family, but needed some concrete proof in order to take action, and to do that, he also needed someone relatively disposable like Amagai to help work for Yamamoto and double-cross Gorilla Greg...Relatively disposable, as in Amagai's work is done and the 3rd Squad is doomed to be without a Captain, again...And the reason why Yamamoto is so senile is because he's a by-the-law person; Ichigo's actions were convenient but still rogue in essence, and it wasn't before the bakkoutou that Renji brought to Yamamoto could ol' Cap'n General take advantage of the chaos Ichigo stirred up...

Of course that's just my theory...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2008-09-05, 02:24   Link #73
iamthatguy
Banned

There is no preview to next week's episodes, does that mean there won't be another episode next week?
Old 2008-09-05, 02:52   Link #74
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
There had to have been a reason why Amagai teleported himself directly to Yamamoto...Now another question to ask is why bring the bakkoutou eyes and Rurichiyo with him? Does Yamamoto or Amagai want something from those as well?
Your post is the first one who asks this question. In this thread it's full of posts on the line "omg Amagai is a bad guy!!!". Yeah if he was a bad guy why did he teleport himself Yamamoto, the strongest shinigami in SS?
The only explanation is that Amagai was a spy hired by Yamamoto in order to expose the betrayal. The most interesting thing is another: why did he bring Lurichiyo with him? She isn't involved with the betrayal very clearly so the reason must be another.
Old 2008-09-05, 04:43   Link #75
Casshern

So it looks like, with this mission completed, Amagai will return to patrolling and Kira will be reinstated as acting-captain of the 3rd, in order to return to manga continuity...
Old 2008-09-05, 10:16   Link #76
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
So it looks like, with this mission completed, Amagai will return to patrolling and Kira will be reinstated as acting-captain of the 3rd, in order to return to manga continuity...
Thing is this arc was never in continuity to begin with.
Old 2008-09-05, 11:04   Link #77
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
Thing is this arc was never in continuity to begin with.
Yeah I remember the intro to this arc as well, I just assumed that by "different continuity" they just meant a different point in time compared to the current timeline, rather than an "alternate universe" kind of thing. This arc would fit pretty well in between the soul society arc and the arrancar arc.
Old 2008-09-05, 14:27   Link #78
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

Yeah it would fit somewhere, but I'm thinking maybe sometime after the Arrancar arc. In the current one now they have all their powers that they had attained during or just prior to the Arrancar arc. Maybe it happens once everyone was safe back in Karakura town, that is if they do all make it back.
Old 2008-09-05, 17:07   Link #79
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
Yeah it would fit somewhere, but I'm thinking maybe sometime after the Arrancar arc. In the current one now they have all their powers that they had attained during or just prior to the Arrancar arc. Maybe it happens once everyone was safe back in Karakura town, that is if they do all make it back.
I think it would take place just after the SS arc, or possibly after the vaizard training, because...
Spoiler for ep184 mayuri pic:
Old 2008-09-05, 18:30   Link #80
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
And what about Sado's arms? It won't fit unless they took a plane back to Karakura and left Grimjow bleeding the whole time

Tags
weekly episode discussion, anime