AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-18, 05:58   Link #21
ShinDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanlim4
thanks... is tenjou tenge really 天上天下 in taiwan chinese version??
Yes... it is.

http://search.books.com.tw/exep/open...&page=0&sort=1
Old 2004-05-18, 09:09   Link #22
jordanlim4

Thanks.... is midori no hibi from a manga??... if so, may I know the name of it (taiwan version thanks!)
Old 2004-05-18, 09:27   Link #23
ShinDragon

Quote:
Thanks.... is midori no hibi from a manga??... if so, may I know the name of it (taiwan version thanks!)
Yes, midori no Hibi was originated from the manga.
Midori no Hibi = 美鳥伴身邊
http://www.hkcomics.com/t-tl250803birdn01.html
That's right.... HK & TW used the same name.
Old 2004-05-19, 00:35   Link #24
jordanlim4

Erm.. it seems like i cannot find those 3 美鳥伴身邊 ,愛的魔法 and 天上天下 in that wrecked singapore comic shops (due to that stupid banning stuff) thus.. may i know any online shops that sell these (in taiwan version) and can be shipped to singapore??
Old 2004-05-19, 01:19   Link #25
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Erm.. it seems like i cannot find those 3 美鳥伴身邊 ,愛的魔法 and 天上天下 in that wrecked singapore comic shops (due to that stupid banning stuff) thus.. may i know any online shops that sell these (in taiwan version) and can be shipped to singapore??
Huh..... You can find 天上天下 in all branches of Comics Connection.

There are more explicit stuff in the comics shops these days (except XXX series) than 美鳥伴身邊 or 愛的魔法. Reason they are not yet brought in is that the distributor never bothered to order them from the sources. Generally as long as an explicit comic has that "18 or above restriction printed", it can be found in the shops. Tell your proprietor the titles & publishers and ask them to look for them. They will try to help.

Another reason is that the distributors nowadays tend to order from legal publishers. There are less Malaysian bootleg comics these days (though you can still see them, e.g. the Vol 11 天上天下 currently floating around).

Last but not least, you could always go to Kinokuniya and buy the Japanese original versions
Old 2004-05-19, 04:11   Link #26
jordanlim4

No! I can't find in AMK's comics connection... maybe you give me some branches names and I'll go there check myself... PS: i want the vol.1 onwards.. if possible thanks! btw may I know which publisher or disturbator spread 美鳥伴身邊 ,愛的魔法 and 天上天下 thanks... (I know 1 of them are from tongli... correct me if i'm wrong)
Old 2004-05-19, 07:17   Link #27
Ending

Chinese would piece of cake to learn if it weren't for those strange zig-zags. Why can't you just write pinyi instead -with regular, western symbols?
Old 2004-05-19, 07:43   Link #28
jordanlim4

han yu pen ying is a bad chinese learning method for those who learn chinese through other methods besides I've hate han yu pen ying for as young as the government implement it... cos I just can't get 4/5 or even 3/5
Old 2004-05-19, 08:23   Link #29
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
No! I can't find in AMK's comics connection... maybe you give me some branches names and I'll go there check myself... PS: i want the vol.1 onwards.. if possible thanks! btw may I know which publisher or disturbator spread 美鳥伴身邊 ,愛的魔法 and 天上天下 thanks... (I know 1 of them are from tongli... correct me if i'm wrong)
If you are going to AMK, there's a comic shop just near the Bee Chang Kee/OCBC/S-11 corner. It carries the Taiwan edition of 天上天下 (the yellow cover). Not sure if they have the complete set. AFAIK, Comics Connection Bishan had carried both Hong Kong & Taiwan editions.

You could always ask one Comics Connection branch manager to inquire if the other branches have them as well.

美鳥伴身邊 is published by 東立出版社.

Good luck.
Old 2004-05-19, 09:35   Link #30
jordanlim4

Woohoo! thank you thank you!! but does the lady know which 1 is which 1?
Old 2004-05-20, 11:49   Link #31
MangaBoi1989

haha

Quote:
lol, haha, seems like my translation for "A.I. Love You" is the only one tahts correct!? lol,hehehe
Old 2004-05-20, 11:55   Link #32
MangaBoi1989

Quote:
han yu pen ying is a bad chinese learning method for those who learn chinese through other methods besides I've hate han yu pen ying for as young as the government implement it... cos I just can't get 4/5 or even 3/5
han Yu Ping Ying suks!!! "Beu Peu meu Feu" is the best, cuz it always sounds out correctly(sry, no Chinese on skool computer, and yes, i live in canada).........but i cant type chinese anymore(actually i still can....at an rate of 1 Word/ Minute!!!) cuz i dun know my "beu peu meu" well enough XD >,<
Old 2004-05-20, 13:33   Link #33
ShinDragon

http://www.books.com.tw/
If you can read Chinese, you can buy the comic books here.
You can find all of them here =>"美鳥伴身邊, 愛的魔法, 天上天下"

http://www.books.com.tw/data/qanda/qanda2000_3.htm#1
Here's the shipping rates & some other FAQS.
Even tho they ship to 東南亞、東北亞... but I think you better ask them before puts down your order.

Last edited by ShinDragon; 2004-05-20 at 13:48.
Old 2004-05-20, 20:34   Link #34
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinDragon
http://www.books.com.tw/
If you can read Chinese, you can buy the comic books here.
You can find all of them here =>"美鳥伴身邊, 愛的魔法, 天上天下"

http://www.books.com.tw/data/qanda/qanda2000_3.htm#1
Here's the shipping rates & some other FAQS.
Even tho they ship to 東南亞、東北亞... but I think you better ask them before puts down your order.
OMG!!! You are a saviour! They do exports of the R3 anime original DVDs! The Taiwanese DVD's production company's store don't do that directly and I've been looking for a middlemen distributor that does so ever since (although like you said, I would have to verify with them if they deliver here)!

Thank you very much!
Old 2004-05-23, 04:54   Link #35
arias

Can someone tell me the chinese name for Full Metal Panic?

I really want to read its manga after seeing its anime, mainly because the anime is pretty fragmented.. Many thanks.
Old 2004-05-23, 05:54   Link #36
Yxy
chaunen...

Yotsubato! is 四叶妹妹, right?
Has anyone in Singapore spotted it for sale?
Old 2004-05-23, 08:05   Link #37
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by arias
Can someone tell me the chinese name for Full Metal Panic?

I really want to read its manga after seeing its anime, mainly because the anime is pretty fragmented.. Many thanks.
驚爆危機 Vol 01-06 so far, published by Kadokawa Comics Taiwanese branch, 台灣角川.

You should know that FMP the anime actually draws its material from both novels & manga. The FMP tankouban is a collection of the serialised short strips.
Old 2004-06-02, 11:19   Link #38
jordanlim4

May I know where to get tenjou tenge, midori no hibi and maburaho in A Comics connection shop??.. I heard bedok CC has gantz... may i know gantz's chinese name (if there's even 1)... If I buy from that auntie... its like she's cheating my money, I want to get the cheapest import (since I still have the CC's membership card, why not?) thanksssssss
Old 2004-06-07, 12:14   Link #39
ShinDragon

Quote:
May I know where to get tenjou tenge, midori no hibi and maburaho in A Comics connection shop??.. I heard bedok CC has gantz... may i know gantz's chinese name (if there's even 1)... If I buy from that auntie... its like she's cheating my money, I want to get the cheapest import (since I still have the CC's membership card, why not?) thanksssssss

GANTZ = 殺戮都市
Old 2004-06-10, 12:06   Link #40
Spyderz

i think tenjo tenge is also published by TongLi
anyway whats the latest chapter?
read until chap68
Closed Thread