Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-05, 08:31   Link #901
Syphen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Of course I don't. I'm not even a huge fan of Bleach. The anime is crapping so hard, I think the butts of the creators are sore with failure. So I apologise to Dougras for forming a rash opinion of him.

Bad animation isn't either joyous or wonderous for me. The last two movies were such a catastrophe. The whole experience left such a massive shitstain in my mind that I am convinced that even the two constants were tainted by the overall malfunction of the movies. There's something to be said when BleachOD has to openly admit that they sucked, that's just the magnitude of failure we are dealing with. Somehow, I pulled through both movies without haemmorhaging from my ass and eyes. That's not a certainty this time around. I agree with you on the boobs though.

I read a fair bit of it and stopped. Then I read the comments and one was thanking him for preempting his trip to the cinema, so I took cue from that. But I do apologise.

The bleach series has been going down hill since the end of the first arc. It's had it's peaks and valleys since then, but a general trend has definetly formed. Sometimes less is more.
Old 2009-01-05, 09:48   Link #902
miles316

Smile Cartoon Network

Does any one know when the Cartoon Network will air the bleach movies
Old 2009-01-05, 13:11   Link #903
stonedzombie
またね

Send a message via AIM to stonedzombie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tensashinigami View Post
So, StonedZombie, since you have seen it. You should have the bootleg version so you can share whatever dislike and like about the movie with us.
Bootleg version? Uh, no...if you bothered reading my original post, you would have seen that I saw the move in Tokyo, due to the fact I live here.

To be more specific with the movie....MAJOR PLOT SPOILERS:
Spoiler:

All in all, I really liked it. Way better then the other two, good use of many underused characters (sooo many released zanbaktuos) and cool dark tone to it. Probably my only silly gripe is that they didn't play instrumental number one song when Ichigo finished off the villain. I seriously think every major battle should end with that song....it just fits and is so awesome. Other then that, Sugokatta!
Old 2009-01-05, 20:00   Link #904
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedzombie View Post
Bootleg version? Uh, no...if you bothered reading my original post, you would have seen that I saw the move in Tokyo, due to the fact I live here.

Spoiler:

All in all, I really liked it. Way better then the other two, good use of many underused characters (sooo many released zanbaktuos) and cool dark tone to it. Probably my only silly gripe is that they didn't play instrumental number one song when Ichigo finished off the villain. I seriously think every major battle should end with that song....it just fits and is so awesome. Other then that, Sugokatta!

I did saw the part "you lived in japan" and that is not really that fair.
Old 2009-01-05, 20:52   Link #905
asam_laksa

Quote:

Spoiler:

I'd have a question about that Urahara guy and Renji. How did Renji got his bankai back? When Renji totally remembered Rukia / not? Did he happen to show his bankai when Hitsugaya was about to kill Ichigo??

And more importantly Urahara guy......what did he exactly say about being able to come to Soul Society? When was he able to go to Soul Society himself?

Lastly, I read somewhere in 2chan about an unnamed shinigami who is I think a fourth seater officer inside the Fourth Division Shinigami inside the movie. Have you seen him/her? I find it odd to be mentioned in the 2chan thread.
Old 2009-01-06, 00:24   Link #906
stonedzombie
またね

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
I'd have a question about that Urahara guy and Renji. How did Renji got his bankai back? When Renji totally remembered Rukia / not? Did he happen to show his bankai when Hitsugaya was about to kill Ichigo??

And more importantly Urahara guy......what did he exactly say about being able to come to Soul Society? When was he able to go to Soul Society himself?

Lastly, I read somewhere in 2chan about an unnamed shinigami who is I think a fourth seater officer inside the Fourth Division Shinigami inside the movie. Have you seen him/her? I find it odd to be mentioned in the 2chan thread.
Keep in mind, my Japanese is not perfect and there was a TON of dialogue toward the end, but from what I could tell,
Spoiler:

Hope this helps!
Old 2009-01-06, 00:55   Link #907
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiechan View Post
You've totally read Dougras wrong. He enjoyed the fuck out of that movie. If you couldn't be bothered to read his whole review, then you certainly have no sense of his style or what's par for the course at the capslock_bleach lj community. Capslockers make fun of everything; that's how we get our jollies. We love Bleach for all its wonderous joyous bad animation, the double and triple entendres we can glean out of the sexy story, and oh yeah, don't forget the boobs.

You're entitled to your taste and to your favorite bloggers, but I don't think you gave my friend Dougras a chance to even BE annoying if you didn't bother to read his review.
I enjoyed all the Rukia dialogues after I've copied and pasted the post in Word and turned the whole post in lower case! Only two words can describe my action if I may say so myself: BAD ASS.. I mean,... bad ass. The only complaint is that there weren't enough Rukia dialogues.

By the way, the highlight of that post was: "MAYURI: SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE BLUE HAIR." The rest of it gets one out of four shrug. I think Caps Lock is dying just like how Hip-hop/Rap died.

For the sake of remaining on topic....: why did Rukia lose her memories? Something she ate, or is it entirely Ichigo?
Old 2009-01-06, 01:35   Link #908
stonedzombie
またね

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

For the sake of remaining on topic....: why did Rukia lose her memories? Something she ate, or is it entirely Ichigo?
She was sliced by the villain with the scythe. Those who get hit by it lose their memories.
Old 2009-01-06, 02:56   Link #909
debbiechan
Ishida Zealot

Quote:
I think Caps Lock is dying just like how Hip-hop/Rap died.

CAPSLOCK WILL OUTLIVE YOU, ME AND BLEACH. Foretelling its doom is like predicting the end of HYPERBOLE, SHOUTING, AND FANBOIS!

On topic, the movie is kicking box office ass--it's still in the top 10 and doing better than the previous Bleach movies. A friend just came back from Japan with armloads of the promotional goodies. YEN FOR KUBO-SENSEI! May he have a prosperous New Year!
Old 2009-01-06, 04:45   Link #910
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
By the way, the highlight of that post was: "MAYURI: SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE BLUE HAIR." The rest of it gets one out of four shrug. I think Caps Lock is dying just like how Hip-hop/Rap died.
EVIL REAPER RUKIA: BEHOLD! IN PLACE OF A DARK LORD YOU WILL HAVE A QUEEN! BEAUTIFUL AND TERRIBLE AS THE MORNING AND THE NIGHT, ETC, ETC. ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR.

That was my favourite (and the only time caps were called for).

Quote:
YEN FOR KUBO-SENSEI! May he have a prosperous New Year!
Hey, Kubo's not the only one involved in the making of this movie.
Old 2009-01-06, 04:53   Link #911
asam_laksa

Quote:
Keep in mind, my Japanese is not perfect and there was a TON of dialogue toward the end, but from what I could tell,
Spoiler:

Hope this helps!
Triggers an Ichigo flipped out

Mayuri has a spare memory or a spare brains?

I find it odd, if it's true that everybody who gets sliced by the sickle, will get his memory erased......what about Urahara and Ichigo? I need to knock my head against the table again. He can't remember Rukia whom he inserted Hongyouku in either. Forget Rukia, I can a little bit accept, but forgetting totally where he put Hongyouku, has got to be the greatest joke of the town.

Also, were there more than two villains, cause if I've remembered from reading the spoilers, the brother and sister were supposed to be dead, turned into a hollow and end up in Huenco Mundo. What then is the one that was unleashed by Mayuri? The hollow parasites?

To simply put.....the brother and sister unleash the hollow parasites out from the storage lab that was kept by Urahara?

Quote:
CAPSLOCK WILL OUTLIVE YOU, ME AND BLEACH. Foretelling its doom is like predicting the end of HYPERBOLE, SHOUTING, AND FANBOIS!

On topic, the movie is kicking box office ass--it's still in the top 10 and doing better than the previous Bleach movies. A friend just came back from Japan with armloads of the promotional goodies. YEN FOR KUBO-SENSEI! May he have a prosperous New Year!

Eh, no it didn't really do well in Japan.

Quote:
12/15更新(12/13~12/14集計)
順位 先週 タイトル 公開週
1  1  →  WALL・E ウォーリー  1
2  -  new  劇場版MAJOR(メジャー) 友情の一球(ウィニングショット)  1
3  -  new  劇場版BLEACH ブリーチ Fade to Black 君の名を呼ぶ  1

12/20~12/21
1 NEW 地球が静止する日
2 1 ウォーリー
3 NEW K-20(TWENTY) 怪人二十面相・伝
4 NEW 赤い糸
5 NEW ワールド・オブ・ライズ
6 2 劇場版 MAJOR(メジャー)友情の一球(ウィニングショット)
7 NEW 劇場版 ゲゲゲの鬼太郎 日本爆裂!!
8 4 252-生存者あり-
9 NEW 映画!たまごっち うちゅーいちハッピーな物語!?
10 3 劇場版BLEACH Fade to Black 君の名を呼ぶ

12/28~12/29
1 2 ウォーリー
2 1 地球が静止する日
3 3 K-20(TWENTY) 怪人二十面相・伝
4 4 赤い糸
5 6 劇場版 MAJOR(メジャー)友情の一球(ウィニングショット)
6 5 NEW ワールド・オブ・ライズ
7 8 252-生存者あり-
8 9 映画!たまごっち うちゅーいちハッピーな物語!?
9 NEW ミラーズ
10 10 劇場版BLEACH Fade to Black 君の名を呼ぶ

1/3~1/4が>>863 貝になりたいが上がってるのは紅白宣伝効果だろうな

Quote:
Quote:
863 :マロン名無しさん:2009/01/05(月) 19:05:21 ID:???
順位  先週   タイトル
 1  1 →  WALL・E/ウォーリー  
 2  2 → 地球が静止する日 
 3  3 → K-20 怪人二十面相・伝
 4  5 ↑ 劇場版MAJOR メジャー 友情の一球(ウイニングショット)
 5  7 ↑ 252 -生存者あり-
 6  4 ↓ 赤い糸
 7  6 ↓ ワールド・オブ・ライズ
 8  14 ↑ 私は貝になりたい
 9  8 ↓ 映画!たまごっち うちゅーいちハッピーな物語!? 
10  10 → 劇場版BLEACH〈ブリーチ〉/Fade to Black 君の名を呼ぶ
It went from 3rd place on the first week to the 10th place on the second week and remained in the tenth place for three weeks. While the other two movies (WALL.E and MAJOR) that were introduced together simultaneously with the Bleach movie (Fade To Black) were either going up and up or continued to remain in the top. But no movies, I've seen in anywhere that fell straight down in one large gap from number 3rd place to the tenth place.

Guess these people in Japan couldn't be bothered with a Bleach movie, whatmore with the fact that it's an IchiKiai movie.
Old 2009-01-06, 05:43   Link #912
Blerghovic
Meh

Quote:
Clearly she just wanted to forget ever meeting Ichigo (understandable) so she bashed her head really hard against a wall and hoped that she would no longer have any memories of him.
Old 2009-01-06, 06:10   Link #913
stonedzombie
またね

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
Triggers an Ichigo flipped out

Mayuri has a spare memory or a spare brains?

I find it odd, if it's true that everybody who gets sliced by the sickle, will get his memory erased......what about Urahara and Ichigo? I need to knock my head against the table again. He can't remember Rukia whom he inserted Hongyouku in either. Forget Rukia, I can a little bit accept, but forgetting totally where he put Hongyouku, has got to be the greatest joke of the town.

Also, were there more than two villains, cause if I've remembered from reading the spoilers, the brother and sister were supposed to be dead, turned into a hollow and end up in Huenco Mundo. What then is the one that was unleashed by Mayuri? The hollow parasites?

To simply put.....the brother and sister unleash the hollow parasites out from the storage lab that was kept by Urahara?

Eh, no it didn't really do well in Japan.

Quote:

It went from 3rd place on the first week to the 10th place on the second week and remained in the tenth place for three weeks. While the other two movies (WALL.E and MAJOR) that were introduced together simultaneously with the Bleach movie (Fade To Black) were either going up and up or continued to remain in the top. But no movies, I've seen in anywhere that fell straight down in one large gap from number 3rd place to the tenth place.

Guess these people in Japan couldn't be bothered with a Bleach movie, whatmore with the fact that it's an IchiKiai movie.
You might get it a bit more then I do. Like I said, my Japanese ability isn't the greatest, so it was hard to get all of it. Now that I think about it, most of the people that forgot about Rukia weren't even sliced, so I suppose that the person who is sliced is the one who is forgotten about by everyone else. Still, as you pointed out, this doesn't explain why Ichigo didn't forget but Urahara did and they were both in the real world. Maybe it only affected those who are REAL shinigami? I might have missed the explanation if there was one. The only other villain was this tentacle monster that the two villains created at the end. When the two originally died, they showed up at Huneco Mundo and turned into hollow/soul hyrbrids.....I think. They did use Mayuri's lab to unleash the other monster at the end though. Then again, this monster might have been the same one from the beginning that spits freezing goo on many shinigami that seals them. Eh, sorry, like I said.....lots to follow, harder to do without subtitles and intermediate Japanese ability. Oh, and it was spare brains.

As for the movie's box office performance, remaining in the top 10 for a month is very good in my opinion, especially when this movie is pretty much playing NOWHERE! Its playing in ONE theater in Tokyo and thats it. It opened up just about tied with Major for second place (which is great for an anime) and it will probably break the three million mark.....very good for a movie that almost certainly cost less then a million to make.
Old 2009-01-06, 06:40   Link #914
stonedzombie
またね

Here are some pics I took at the theater.

Old 2009-01-06, 07:22   Link #915
asam_laksa

Quote:
You might get it a bit more then I do. Like I said, my Japanese ability isn't the greatest, so it was hard to get all of it. Now that I think about it, most of the people that forgot about Rukia weren't even sliced, so I suppose that the person who is sliced is the one who is forgotten about by everyone else. Still, as you pointed out, this doesn't explain why Ichigo didn't forget but Urahara did and they were both in the real world. Maybe it only affected those who are REAL shinigami? I might have missed the explanation if there was one. The only other villain was this tentacle monster that the two villains created at the end. When the two originally died, they showed up at Huneco Mundo and turned into hollow/soul hyrbrids.....I think. They did use Mayuri's lab to unleash the other monster at the end though. Then again, this monster might have been the same one from the beginning that spits freezing goo on many shinigami that seals them. Eh, sorry, like I said.....lots to follow, harder to do without subtitles and intermediate Japanese ability. Oh, and it was spare brains.

As for the movie's box office performance, remaining in the top 10 for a month is very good in my opinion, especially when this movie is pretty much playing NOWHERE! Its playing in ONE theater in Tokyo and thats it. It opened up just about tied with Major for second place (which is great for an anime) and it will probably break the three million mark.....very good for a movie that almost certainly cost less then a million to make.
Thanks for your info about it being played in one theater only. To be honest, I think from reading all the movie reviews, I can't help but to want to go and rewatch all the other Bleach and Naruto 'movies' so as to enjoy the animations only before watching the 'Fade To Black' movie. Leaving my brain first before watching the movie.

But then again, with too much of Kon screentimes......I'm skeptical with whether I would enjoy this movie'Fade To Black' or not...... since I'm not a big Kon fan. Putting Kon there in the midst of the fight just kills the fighting drama.
Old 2009-01-06, 08:20   Link #916
Bleach Rulse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZN4W...e=channel_page listen to Rukia omg so nice !!!! Ichi&Rukia
Old 2009-01-06, 09:27   Link #917
Syphen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Rulse View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZN4W...e=channel_page listen to Rukia omg so nice !!!! Ichi&Rukia

wow she has such an incredible voice
Old 2009-01-06, 10:07   Link #918
Mattelajn

Want to see :O
Old 2009-01-06, 16:40   Link #919
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
and that WALL-E is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Rulse View Post
Rukia's voice is very nice, though I think Byakuya threw things off a bit >.>
Old 2009-01-06, 17:39   Link #920
Sinta

Does anybody know how this Bleach movie has done compared to the others? I have heard that it has gotten better reviews and made more money, but I don't speak japanese so the information I got was second hand.

Tags
call out your name